Start by marking “Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #7)” as Want to Read:
Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #7)

Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew #7)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  1,702 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
The crime-fighting crew is back once and for all to save Tokyo from utter destruction! Find out in this last exciting volume if the gutsy girls can reclaim their beloved city. When super villain Deep Blue reveals a shocking secret, will Ichigo give up her life to save her one and only true love? Don't miss out on the party of the century when the Mew Mews throw a big bash ...more
Published May 11th 2004 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7

Laurel
I love silly, nonsensical, fluffy, cutesy, adorable, and just plain fun shoujo.

Tokyo Mew Mew is no different, but there's also a little spark of "DAWWWWWKLADJBFKJDSBG" that makes it stand out. This was a reread, and I'm glad to have seen the fun of this series, despite its many flaws. Yes, there were MANY flaws.

But I didn't care for a lot of them.

Actually I did, but I still managed to enjoy Tokyo Mew Mew either way.

IT WAS CUTE SHUT UP.

PS:

Masaya for President (IT CAN TOTALLY HAPPEN WAT ARE YOU SA
Kate
Apr 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This was an AWESOME ending for the book in the first series of Tokyo Mew Mew! I loved the wedding and the very emotional part at the beginning of the manga. I actually cried over and over; I read this manga about ten times with emotion. This is absolutely more than satisfying to read.
Sesana
Apr 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, comics, magic
The last volume of the Tokyo Mew Mew series keeps what was good about the previous one: cute characters, cute art, a cute romance, and a decent plotline. The cliffhanger from the previous volume is resolved nicely, in a way that's true to the characters. The only thing that I wasn't wild about was the mock-wedding.
Steph
Oct 08, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Tokyo Mew Mew
Shelves: manga
One of my favorite manga series. I love to read it over and over again.
dani! ❀
I thought volume six made me want to cry. This was impossible. I swear.

For the good first half of this it felt like I was reading a different manga. The light-hearted tone had basically gone completely, and everyone was getting hurt/making me think they were dead/otherwise making me tear my hair out and turn the page with my hands trembling. If Tokyo Mew Mew had been like that all the way through, God, it would've been amazing.

Masaya. Kish. Ryou. Just let me hold them all and cry for a year, or
Candice Snow
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Nooo! This is the last installment! I want more!

Sheesh. Talk about a tear-jerker. So many fake deaths, so little time.

The "love" story of Masaya and Ichigo was a painfully annoying one, but it is what it is. And Kisshu, my poor little psychopath! Poor thing!

One thing that annoyed me: Kisshu dies and Ichigo is sad for--I kid you not--1 panel. 1 PANEL before she focuses her attention back on Masaya who is a crazy possessed guy who wants to destroy Tokyo. What the heck, Ichigo? Way to be a total a
Shiori
Jul 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
It was so predictable at the ending. "Kish! Kish! Don't die!" blah blah that was so obvious. I love it how Deep Blue sacrificed himself it was so sad. Ichigo sleeping should have not happened. I love Ryou to be with Ichigo! He is so prefect for her but his stubbornness is too much. Anyway Ichigo is nice to have a good loving guy but the ending is bad. It should have not ended like that. I loved the short story Ikumi-san put before the ended about Ryou and Mew Mew Ichigo. It was so cute!
Yuka Muntou
I LOVE IT
Crystal
Nov 18, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Excellent ending! I have loved this series since it came out and it is wonderful!
Shereen
Mar 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Dana
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awwe that was a really cute and adorable story
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga, 2017
Well, that ended exactly how I thought it would...glad I finished the series off, though.
This series is painful. It's definitely meant for a younger age range than I fit into, but it's so flighty and vapid that I feel like I'd endeavor to find other alternatives for any younger readers. The main characters are only around 12-ish but look like they are 16+, hell they act like they are older too. What kind of 12 years old is surrounded by guys (who all look about 18) who are falling head over he
Lauren
Apr 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
This series right away reminded me of a Sailor Moon type of manga. I loved it right away and was caught up in the adventures of the girls. I also loved the idea of each of them having a different animal that they were based on. The drawing style is amazing and the action scenes are authentic in design. This series shows strong willed girls placed in tough situations having to show themselves and everyone around them just what they are capable of. I’m looking forward to reading the series sequel ...more
Christina
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
The final battle rages hot against the aliens, especially with the shocking loss of a comrade!
In this battle it's a race to see who will kill who first when Deep Blue awakens, destroys Tokyo, and readies himself for total annihilation of Earth.
The fate of the world rests alone in Mew Ichigo's hands now!
Rena
Sep 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: series, manga
All I have to say is... What!?! That ending was so bizarre. I guess it is sort of a younger audience, but really? I almost would have preferred the tragic ending and have her live out her sorrow with Ryou then the happy-go-lucky ending. *sigh* It was an amusing story though.
Britt Marczak
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute and fun series! Glad I reread it :)

Two things I noticed:

1) the totally gay relationships happening in the background that I missed when I was in middle school! <3 <3 <3

2) the fact that there's a fake-marriage at the end and they're twELVE YEARS OLD
Grace
Aug 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
really they got married????
Noa
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute, fun read!
weddy-kins!  kittykat
May 09, 2008 rated it really liked it
the last on mew ichigo, or not really. this is the cutest one of them all!! ♥
Elva Perez
Apr 23, 2014 rated it liked it
This book is so amsome
Kadijatou Jammeh
loved it
Peace
Feb 23, 2016 added it
Shelves: manga, tokyo-mew-mew
Amazing book!! Confusing in some parts though...
Charlie
Aug 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
The ending felt a little forced, but the rest of it was fantastic.
Setsanata
Oct 19, 2008 rated it liked it
This is one of the first series I've read. It used to be my favorite, but I quickly grew out of it. Probably the fact that it was only +10 years.

Again, this ones cover art is nice.
Victoria Newman
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Vicky
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love the ending, kind of gave me a scare when i thought ichigo died. Also you see the new charater that is the main charater in a Tokyo mew mew la mode.
Kristen
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
(re-reading the series)

To be honest, I always rooted for her and Ryo. But, alas, it just wasn't meant to be. Regardless, it was a cute series with well-done art and a good cause to boot!
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 2 (Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, #2)
  • Magic Knight Rayearth I, Vol. 2 (Magic Knight Rayearth I, #2)
  • Zodiac P.I., Vol. 4 (Zodiac P.I., #4)
  • Pita Ten, Vol. 02
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 02

Tokyo Mew Mew (7 books)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 1 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #1)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 2 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #2)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 3 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #3)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 4 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #4)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 5 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #5)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 6 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #6)