Start by marking “From The Heart: A Valentine's Day Anthology” as Want to Read:
From The Heart: A Valentine's Day Anthology

From The Heart: A Valentine's Day Anthology

4.76  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
A collection of seven short stories written by eight authors, all of different genres.
All royalties will be donated to The British Heart Foundation ♥

A synopsis for each story will be added in due course.
Published February 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about From The Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From The Heart

Lady Living  In Bookland
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Roll of the Dice - MB Feeney & LJ Harris

Masie upon starting her life at university meets Catherine McDonald (Cate)

Excerpt:
"it wasn't long before she'd integrated herself into my life as my best friend, and I hadn't even noticed her doing it."

Cates younger brother - Thomas would make a big impression on her and be a big part of their university life. Ever the gentleman he would be patient, kind and more than giving to Maisie knowing this was her first real relationship...
But with a night pl
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying AHHH this was so worth the wait!

Roll of the dice - M.B Feeney and L.J. Harris.
Wow, that was such a lovely short story, I enjoyed reading about Maisie and Thomas' relationship and their first time was freaking adorable, I loved it.

Changing Hearts - Beverly Hollowed.
Oh my god, that was so emotional, my eyes were full of tears whilst readings that. Logan and Ella's ending was so beautiful, I kept thinking the worst but I was wrong.

Online Valentine - Sarah Elizabeth.
We
Karen Wood
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW...five stars is not enough for this book, should be 5 stars per story, I loved every one of them, couldn't choose a favourite if I tried, they were all different but all amazing, I could quite easily read a full-length novel about each story, and was sad when I came to the end of the book.

Great stories from great authors for a wonderful charity, well-done Ladies, I hope you do another book as I would definitely buy it!
♡ One Click Romance ♡
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm not a big fan of short stories or anthologies but this set was a great love day anthology that included amazing short stories!

I truly enjoyed this bunch, the authors did an amazing job.

Books Laid Bare
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am going to review this anthology as a whole work rather that each individual short story, moreover I think that a general overview means that you are more likely to actually pick the collection up for yourself.
I was super impressed with the cause that this anthology was supporting but just because it was for a good reason didn’t mean that it was going to be good now…or did it?
You bet your butt it did!
I had read works from most of the contribution authors in the past but there were a couple t
Louise McKie
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic selection of 5* romantic stories.
All of them well written and with strong storylines and intriguing characters.

I could not pick a favourite if I tried. I literally went from one great story to the next. I devoured them all in very little time at all.

Loved them all. Well done everyone, a fantastic anthology proving love can conquer all.
Stacey
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to reading this anthology as it was for such a good cause with a really good selection of authors contributing - some I have read before, and some whose work was new to me.

I liked the common theme of romance - from the heart - and one of the stories (by Beverley Hollowed) was really poignant as it is about a heart transplant. This one made me quite emotional and I enjoyed the way it was written too.

That isn't to say I didn't find the rest of the stories as wonderful
Fiona Sheldon
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love anthologies and this one is no exception. It's a way we can read some shorts from authors we know and read some from those we don't.

This beautiful collection will have you laughing, crying and wondering why. Proves that sometimes true love does prevail even if it's only fictional. For myself, there is a couple of authors I've not read before and I'm left thinking why the hell have I not read that author before. The authors I have read have left me wanting more. A definite read
Jessica Mills
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the stories each of these talented authors have written. Excellent job.
Melody Dawn
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I got the anthology, it was because of RJ Thompson's participation with her story, An Exercise in Love. I love all of her work and this story is no exception. The relationship between Carly and Andy is beautifully developed and speaks to probably most every woman since most of us aren't happy with our weight, looks, etc. To have a man appreciate us for what we truly are is a dream come true. In my book, Andy is the ultimate BBF.

I went back and read each of the other stories just recently an
sarah tyne
Feb 29, 2016
Sally Orchard
Oct 19, 2016
Alana Greig
Jul 22, 2017
L.J. Harris
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Bookreviewmoo
Apr 07, 2016
Kyra
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Boyko Ovcharov
Feb 09, 2016
Naomi Grout
Feb 12, 2016
J.A. Heron
Feb 13, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
M.B.
Feb 14, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachael Tonks
Mary Mutisya-Astin
Sep 08, 2016
Heavenly
Sep 19, 2016
Join M. B's FB reader group for exclusive material and updates on her books ➤ http://bit.ly/2tlEAp7
Facebook ➤ http://bit.ly/2hGmv9V
Twitter ➤ http://bit.ly/1qzOcW1

M. B. Feeney is an army brat who finally settled down in Birmingham, UK with her other half, two kids and a dog. She often procrastinates by listening to music of all genres and trying to get ‘just one more paragraph’ written on whichever
More about M.B. Feeney