Start by marking “Unspoken (Heal Me, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Unspoken (Heal Me, #1.5)

Unspoken

(Heal Me #1.5)

My first rule of business–never mix it with pleasure. Ever.

One unexpected encounter with a new employee and that fundamental rule was forgotten.

With a single touch, Kara Collins obliterated the order of my disciplined life, forcing me to question everything I believed in. Intuition told me I needed her, ensuring I couldn't forget my second rule.

Trust my instincts. Alway
Published January 5th 2016 by S John Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unspoken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspoken

Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest.

Unspoken is a short novella from Stephanie John and part of the Heal Me Series it's a fantastic insight into Nate and Kara's first meeting from Nate's pov. From the first instant Nate lays his eyes on Kara there's chemistry and he's determined to make her his no matter how many times she turns him down.

This is a great addition to the series and can be read either before of after Salvation
Dayreader Reviews
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Author's copy received in exchange for an honest review.

Unspoken...Nate's thoughts when HE first sees Kara. Stephanie John returns to the first glance, the first meeting, the undeniable attraction of these two impenetrable forces. This is a very short story, taking a miniature moment from her novel – Salvation – but nothing about this is small.

Nate has always appeared to be almost too good, too perfect to be true. Stephanie John’s Unspoken allows us to see a glimpse inside this complicated man.
reading the sheets
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We first meet Nate in Stephanies debut novel Salvation, Unspoken is a short and sweet sexy novella told from Nates pov on how he met Kara and the feelings and desires that she made him feel.Nate is a drop dead gorgeous ,a man that knows what he wants and he wants Kara,I love that we get to be in his head, Stephanie writes his thoughts perfectly strong and determined but with a hint of a softer side you cant help but be drawn in by him, he knows he shouldn’t get involved but can he cant help hims ...more
EscapeNBooks
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
"I yearned for the type of woman who could bring me to my knees then raise me up again, making me stronger than before."

Unspoken is book 1.5 in the Heal Me series by Author Stephanie Johns. It was a quick and fast read introducing us to Nate Blake and his unquenchable thirst for Kara Collins. It opened up the door for a story that is bound to set our hearts on fire and bring some sass and angst that we can’t put down.

Although book one, Salvation, was released before this short novella, I had no
Cassandra Abbott
Great lead in

So waiting for the 2nd book in the series. Can not wait to see where things are headed for Nate and Kara.
Paula Radell
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've been in love/lust with Nathan "Nate" Blake since he first appeared in Stephanie John's debut novel, Salvation (Book 1 of the Heal Me series), a little less than a year ago. He's drop-dead gorgeous, bright, driven, successful - a pure alpha, sexy as sin, a bit enigmatic and more than a little big vulnerable - so what's not to love? Absolutely nothing. If you love alpha billionaires who are as powerful in the bedroom as the boardroom, you'll love Nate Blake, too. There are layers to his chara ...more
Kristie
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Who hasn't read a story written from the heroine’s point of view, and wondered, "What was he thinking during all of this? What emotions did he experience?" I think it is pretty safe to say we have all wondered how the hero, or male counterpart of the story, experienced the same situations differently. Stephanie John answered those questions brilliantly in this short story, which encompasses the first meeting between Nate and Kara outside of his office, but tells it from Nate’s point of view. As
Marla
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nate is electrifying! Stephanie John's short story just intensified all my feelings I have for this man, and I gained more insight.

It was nice to be in Nate's...MIND. For anyone that has read Salvation (Book1) Unspoken is 1.5. Nate proved to be the sexy, go after what he wants, hot male, in this story, BUT I didn't realize how funny his sense of humor was when thinking about the lovely Kara. I found myself laughing how he would jump from one emotion of wanting her, wanting her body, or her lips
MaritzalovesBooks
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie Allen
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Unspoken is perfection in a small beautiful package!! I loved every bit of the story. You don't necessarily have to read Salvation in order to read this short story, but I think you will appreciate the strong attraction between Nate and Kara more if you do. Either way you will absolutely enjoy this treat! Nate Blake is every woman's desire and he only has eyes for Kara Collins. Oh my, how smoking hot this little story is! You will be drooling and begging for more. Stephanie John is an amazing wr ...more
Dina Littner
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A chance to be inside Nate Blake's head? Yes, please, and let's do it again.

Stephanie John's short story, Unspoken, gives us unprecedented access into the mind of my favorite book boyfriend of 2015. Told from Nate's POV we view his first meeting with Kara, a member of his staff and a woman who affects him like none other.

I am already a fan of Stephanie's debut book, Salvation, where we meet Nate and Kara for the first time. I am eternally hooked now that I've heard Nate's voice.

If you haven't re
SydneyGen
Posted on sydneygenreads.com

I really enjoyed Salvation by Stephanie John, so when the opportunity came up to read and review a surprise short story with Nate, I jumped at the chance. When you love a book, you often want to know what the other characters are thinking, what they would do in a situation, or how they would react. This novella gives a great tease into the mind of Nate, the main character from the Heal Me Series. He is completely enamoured with Kara, and this time we get to read exact
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Short and Sweet Review

They always say...there's two sides to every story. This side is from the gorgeous billionaire Nate's POV, I love that we get to delve into his thoughts and feelings from when he first meets Kara. I just love being inside a mans head and knowing what they are thinking, and having read Kara's POV already it made things even more fun and interesting. I devoured this book!! ^_^

A beautifully written story with amazing characters, you'll want to check these books out!!

Salvation
Kerry-Ann
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a huge fan of this author and these characters, I was beyond excited to read this.

A novella of the first chapter of Book 1, Salvation, this is told from the male lead’s Nate’s point of view of his first meeting with Kara. And once again this story swept me away.

Getting into Nate’s mind made me fall in love with him all over AGAIN and he is as swoonworthy and Alpha male as ever! He is definitely one of my all-time favourite book boyfriends!!!

I loved how the author engages the reader from the f
Donna
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Unspoken is a short story companion to Salvation. It tells of the first encounter between Nate and Kara from Nate's POV. While they steamed up my ereader screen while reading Salvation, it is even steamier from Nate's POV! Stephanie is an excellent author and you will find her books very enjoyable. If you haven't read Salvation I highly recommend buying it when you buy Unspoken. Especially, if you like your book boyfriend to be an Alpha. Believe me, Nate is all man!!
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Unbeknownst to me at the time, this is a novella in the Heal Me series. It was looking at me sayong, "Read me next."

Nate Black is a prominent businessman and doesn't mix business with pleasure. Upon meeting Kara Collins, a new employee, his strict way of thinking is demolished.

Nate always trusts his instincts and they were loudly yelling he needs Kara in his life.

Such powerful and raw emotions showed by a man's point of view. I must grab the first book and patiently wait for book 2 ~
Margaret Smith
Shelves: lauren-rowe
This was a complete surprise and I loved it. I found having a small taste of Nathan's point of view gave souch more to the story of him and Kara. He was just so enraptured with Kara from the moment they met and he was so fetermined to win her over. I like to hear from the male characters point of view to see what drives him. I cannot wait to see how their story pans out. I foresee some potential problems but will wait and see.
A. McCarty
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nate...That's all I can really say.

Ok maybe I can say more. I loved being inside Nate's mind. Nate is one hot guy who's story is very much worth the read. After reading Salvation this is one you will want to pick up. I can't wait for the next one!

I, Amber McCarty (Imaginative Dreams), was given a copy for an honest review.
Cindy Fong
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Insight to Nate

I am not sure if I read this novella out of orders since I read Salvation first, but this was great and from Nate's point of view. I love reading the mirror side of a situation and this helps cement Nate's motivation to pursue Kara.

I would have preferred it to continue to just after their first night, just to see why Nate freaked out.
Melissa Feist
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nate's POV was fantastic and surprising. First I love that it's a novella, no need to rehash the entire book. Secondly seeing his perspective and how he tried to change the trajectory that he started on, was brilliant. Hearing his thoughts about how he viewed his first glimpse of Kara was so lovely, I was giddy knowing he'd actually get his chance with this spellbinding woman.
Ashley
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This short story of Nate meeting Kara is insight to Nate's thoughts the first time he sees and meets Kara. I love reading alternate points of view in stories. Reading this short makes me eager for more of Nate and Kara's story!
Allie
Shelves: favorites
That was such a tease! I need book 2 ASAP!!!
Natasha
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This was a great tease while we wait for book 2. I love Nate, I love having the book in his POV and his reaction to Kara. I can't see what's to come for Kara and Nate
Allie
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That was such a tease! I need book 2 ASAP!!!
Tanya
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is good from his point of view about how they first met. See as he breaks his first rule but is able to keep his second rule. This will want you want to read more

Liza
Jun 05, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
That's it?

I understand it is a short story but that ending was abrupt. As a reader I wanted to shake my Kindle for the rest of it. I am hoping this continues in the next book because that was such an odd ending.
Katie Hansen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was such a great read that I had to finish it once I picked it up. I highly recommend that you read it yourself.
Karen
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is an intriguing story that is captivating and interesting. Strong and engaging characters. I appreciate reading this book.
poppy
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good read but it is really quick so you don't get much character development. It was still pretty good and I am looking forward to the next one
Nadea Croix
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this story It is well written and quite and engaging read. The journey that the characters go through was well thought out.

« previous 1 3 next »
Most days, you'll find Stephanie John on a yacht, wearing a very skimpy bikini, drinking champagne, eating chocolate and never gaining weight.

When she isn't asleep and dreaming, in real life you're more likely to find her at the school gates, wearing whatever she dragged on that morning, drinking copious amounts of coffee. She still eats chocolate, though -- everyone has their vices, right?

Somehow

Heal Me (3 books)
  • Salvation (Heal Me, #1)
  • Forgiven (Heal Me, #2)
  • Temptation - A Heal Me Novel
“I yearned for the woman who could bring me to my knees then raise me up again, making me stronger than before.” 1 likes