Start by marking “Landon's Desire (Pulse #3)” as Want to Read:
Landon's Desire (Pulse #3)

Landon's Desire

(Pulse #3)

Ex-cop Landon Kyle came to Boston to help a friend in need and eventually head up security at Pulse nightclub. Ready and willing to escape his nightmares once and for all, he packed his entire life into a single duffle bag and headed east. What he discovered when he arrived at Pulse was an equally appealing prospect, by the name of Carl Ward.
Landon had his sights set on
Published January 3rd 2016 by Rose Petal Publishing (first published January 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Landon's Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Landon's Desire

Start your review of Landon's Desire (Pulse #3)
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star, 4-star
SNS Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Amanda's Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is definitely not one of my normal reads, but i do have to say it was really good. It had it's suspenseful parts, but it didn't have as much suspense as the first two books in the series. I would have given it a five star rating, but I had to give it a four. It had great detail and the characters were wonderfully drawn out, but it seemed like some points were more drawn out. It didn't flow very smoothly throughout entire story, because of
Julie Jackson
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will start now by saying that this third book was my favorite. I love the fact that Landon would not give up. It showed so much strength and passion.
Carl doesn't have a clue what he wants or who he is. Landon wants him to open up and simply talk.

This is a fantastic read. I adored this book and I strongly suggest this read to all who love a great romance.
Cee Brown
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I am one for epilogues and knowing what happened to my characters.
Landon and Carl's story was just perfect, even the suspense was handled well...even though I wanted more, much more. And Mik was hilarious. I have made it a point to read the other two books in the series.
Patricia Blevins
This is a great read. I loved Landon and Carl. The things that they go through in order to be together. This is a very great story of how people shouldn't have to hide who their sexual orientation and how they should just be themselves
Tracy Perry
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, it was so emotional & heartwarming. With some mystery & suspense thrown in. It was an emotional ride & so worth the read! Great read!! I loveCarl& Landon, their love for each other is amazingly beautiful!!
Lin Richardson
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!!! Landon and Carl! I simply loved Landon and his unwavering determination to have Carl!!
Outi
Jan 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Kind of good

It kept me entertained. I would have been even more so, but there were a lot of typos. Needs proof reading. The story seemed rushed at times, but was overall nice.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

The sexy courtship is all I could have hoped for!

Landon Kyle and Carl Ward have been skirting around each other for a while now and things are finally coming to a passionate and sexy head! They both work at the Pulse nightclub, with this security chief and bartender now closer than ever to figuring out what actually is between them.
Landon is sexy and confident in the way only someone truly comfortable in his own skin can be. And he will need to be self-assured as Carl battles him, and his own
Nardia Barnes
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for an honest review on behalf of a kiss down under book blog.

The best yet! Now I don't read a lot of M/M books, simply because a lot of the time I find it out right weird and corney. But this story was different, I loved both main characters, the funny Landon and the reserved Carl, an interesting mix to say the least.

Here we have Carl who has struggled for years to come to terms with who he is, throw in Landon a man who knows who he is and what he wants and who he wants, is
Maggie
Loved it!

I loved this book from start to finish! Well developed characters and storyline, sexy main characters, and a fine mix of secondary characters. I was hooked from the get go, Landon and Carl had such chemistry, both having secrets and issues to deal with, but oh so worth it! I really liked the way their relationship developed, and how they came together to be there for each other when needed. I reallybloved the way the book ended, showing us a span of time with them. Well done!!
Tracy Willoughby
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot

I loved this book . Landon was a sweetheart and I completely fell in love with him. Landon is an ex cop who had a lot of guilt over a death of his partner. Carl is man who struggled with who he was. He is grumpy but he wears his heart on his sleeve. I found the plot believable and the characters were likeable. I definitely recommend this story
Julie B.
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved! One of the best epilogues too!! Love seeing where the characters are in the future. Just an all around, fabulous book.
Catherine
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oooo lando I liked u really really liked you
Diane
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**Reviewed for Nerdy, Dirty & Flirty**
Anne
May 05, 2015
Ivelisse Camacho
Apr 16, 2015
Marina
rated it did not like it
Jul 06, 2017
Apr 26, 2017
Karrie
Jan 06, 2015
Jennifer Rose
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
mmlover
Jan 07, 2015
María
Jun 07, 2016
Debfirpo
Dec 31, 2019

• In the Absence of Light
  • Burning Road (Devil's Cartel MC, #1)
  • Juva Rock City: festarijärjestäjän taivas ja helvetti
  • The Island Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #4)
  • Arctic Wild (Frozen Hearts #2)
  • Arctic Sun (Frozen Hearts, #1)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Giving Chances
  • Fazil (The Kif Warrior #4)
  • For The Love of a Friend: Dante and Apollo
  • My Christmas Spirit
  • Paper Roses (Veterans Affairs, #2.5)
  • Christmas Outing (Veterans Affairs, #1.5)
  • Paper Hearts (Veterans Affairs, #2)
  • Bronze Star (Veterans Affairs, #3)
  • Incoming (Veterans Affairs, #1)
  • Fairytale of LaGuardia
  • The City Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #3)

Pulse (3 books)
  • Eden's Pleasure (Pulse #1)
  • Mikala's Passion (Pulse #2)