Start by marking “Beyond The Veil: Paranormal & Magical Romance Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Beyond The Veil: Paranormal & Magical Romance Boxed Set

Beyond The Veil: Paranormal & Magical Romance Boxed Set (Hearth Motel #1)

20 NY Times, USA Today, and Amazon Bestselling Authors in one NEW sizzling magical paranormal romance boxed set.

Beyond the Veil is 'Where Magic Happens,' and the alpha men and their sassy, head-strong and independent women, heat up the pages of this steamy and engaging collection of stories.

Pre-Order for 99cents! Limited time!

Elianne Adams - Annie Nicholas - Gina Kincade -
Published April 4th 2016 by Naughty Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Beyond The Veil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond The Veil

Scrap
Mar 23, 2016 Scrap rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review

WOW what an amazing collection of stories and authors, there are a few stories that were just not my favorites but I am sure they will appeal to others, but there are so many that were amazing and a couple new authors for me as well. I Highly recommend this set to all
Linda
Mar 27, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
This is a great set of full paranormal stories that will provide you days of great reading. I had read some of the stories when they were released previously but many were new to me and I have some new authors to check out now.

I like that they are full novels and not just short stories that don't deliver a full storyline or have much character development. There is a variety of stories to capture your interest.

There are shifters, fairies, demons, witches, goddesses and all kinds of supernatural
Abby Hayes
Mar 20, 2016 Abby Hayes rated it it was amazing
This boxed set has 19 full novels, each of a different area of paranormal romance, and written by 20 authors so there are variations in style. I've sort of jumped through the books based on the blurbs so I will go back and read more later
ALL I have read so far were pretty good. I will list them and then come back once I've read more to update. This is seriously one of the biggest books I have ever read!
The books are:
1. Bump in the Night by Elianne Adams - 5 stars - Totally hot, and very engaging
Cherri-Anne
Feb 12, 2016 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing
BEYOND FANTASTIC!!! 5 GOLD LIGHTNING BOLTS

WHAT A VEILRRIFIC COLLECTION!! So many of my favorite authors are in here! And the stories?!?! YOWZA! Some of them I had previously read, some I have been wanting to read and some that are completely new to me! LOVE IT! Where else can you get the chance to find & read books from new-to-you authors at such a fantabulous price?!?! It’s a toss-up between Elianne Adams and Rachael Slate’s stories as to which I loved the best, BUT almost ALL of the others
Sheila Kennedy
Apr 04, 2016 Sheila Kennedy rated it it was amazing
I have loved the entire series thus far. Beyond the Veil is no exception. It is always fun to find a new author. This set is no exception. Elianne Adams, Holly Trent. Lucy LeRoux, the list goes on and on. This is another great read you can take to work and help your day fly by. Persephone by Phoenix Johnson is awesome. If you are looking for some incredible reading by some truly talented authors, this is the place to start. And at .99 cents, you simply can't go wrong!
Lisa Bateman
Mar 24, 2016 Lisa Bateman rated it it was amazing
Wow! I wasn't sure what to expect with this. Don't think you are getting short stories, no, these are like 300 page books! What a great deal! And they are some of my favorites that I had on my wish list. I feel like a kid at Christmas or like I have a great box of chocolates. I have to say that I think this is my favorite boxed set I've ever had before.
Dora
Apr 04, 2016 Dora rated it it was amazing
I’m so please with this box set! After reading Under the Veil I was eager for more and Beyond the Veil gave me more. The authors worked harder and crafted the stories in this set around some of the characters or themes from the previous short stories. I was delighted with the outcomes of the stories I finished and still reading because this box set is like a buffet after the appetizer that was Under the Veil. Enjoy the reading!
Bump in the Night by Elianne Adams
After been unable to save Peter Lib
Jacqueline Driggers
Aug 08, 2016 Jacqueline Driggers rated it liked it
1. Bump in the Night by Elianne Adams
2.5 stars - It's a rather short book, with 2 or 3 sex scenes in it, plus a very violent battle with some demons.

2. Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves by Annie Nicholas
3 stars - Good book, but has editing errors; and ending leaves a lot to be desired. Book just stops, not a cliffhanger, but just stops; as if some of the chapters were left off.

3. What Lies Within Us by Kiki Howell and Gina Kincade
2 stars - Dark, ominous, evil, touches of violence.

4. Cursed by Lucy Lero
Lisa
Mar 25, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it
I've only read about half of these books but so far I have enjoyed most of the ones I've read. My favorites so far being ....

Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves by Annie Nicholas
I loved the first series of the Vanguards so when I saw that Ms. Nicholas was writing a second series to them lets just say I did the happy dance. Okay it was only in my head but there was a lot of happy in there. It cracks me up how these wolves have hired a vampire trainer to teach them how to be the best wolves they can be. I l
Judy Lewis
Mar 23, 2016 Judy Lewis rated it it was amazing
CAPTIVATING, SEXY AND DIVINELY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: Beyond the Veil
Designation: Paranormal & Magical Romance Box Set
Authors: Multiple
My Rating: FIVE CAPTIVATING STARS*****
Wow! Beyond The Veil is an amazing collection of twenty captivating stories that are sure to tease, tantalize and titillate your senses and completely capture your heart. And folks, these are not snippets, excerpts, scenes nor previews, this is 1, 239 pages of sexy, steamy paranormal and magical goodness at its best. Yup,
Jennifer Scarn
Apr 04, 2016 Jennifer Scarn rated it it was amazing

There are so many stories here by many talented and entertaining authors. I'm a big fan of Elianne Adams so I will start there with Bump in the Night. Elianne has a wonderful ability to describe some truly horrifying creatures and different realms as she calls them. I enjoy the romance aspect with the mystical - it's a good combo. For a short story these characters developed a deep connection and I even cried a little when our heroine had to go after her mate. Looking forward to Jordan's full st
Karie
Apr 04, 2016 Karie rated it it was amazing
This will be an ongoing review... first up Moon Borne Rachael Slate This book was received as an advanced reader copy, in exchange only for an honest review. Ms. Slate has moved from Chinese mythological romance to Greek Mythology. She can write whichever period/mythology she would like, as this Halcyon series was as every bit as captivating as her first.
The very beginning starts out with action of Arsenius capturing Kyme an Amazon warrior. It isn't hard to see she wants nothing more than to ki
LaSayle Myers
May 13, 2016 LaSayle Myers rated it it was ok
A seriously mixed bag

There were at least 4 stories in this anthology that were so bad, I couldn't force myself to slog through them. However, there were also a couple decent ones, worth the read despite grammar, spelling, and story line errors. While the gemstones in the rough show the promise of novice authors who have a shot at becoming great, a good editor is a must. I will have to skim through this again to jog my memory on those gems though, because by the time I reached the 75% mark, I had
Nikki Brooks
Apr 12, 2016 Nikki Brooks rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Review for Moon Borne by Rachael Slate

Rachael leaves her Chinese Zodiac Romance series to lay the groundwork on a new series. Set in the world of Myths and monsters but within the narrative of more recent history.

Amazon virgin warrior with a very useful gift granted from her goddess. A demi god trying desperately to save his sister from the slavery he found himself in. So desperate he becomes the very thing he escaped from, a slaver!!! Capturing this Amazon is his ticket to the inner circle of s
Pamela Gramlisch
Apr 04, 2016 Pamela Gramlisch rated it it was amazing
Great collection of books. They seem to be mostly books that start a series. Enjoyable reading. The books in this collection are:

1. Bump in the Night by Elianne Adams
2. Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves by Annie Nicholas
3. What Lies Within Us by Kiki Howell and Gina Kincade (Second Edition)
4. Cursed by Lucy Leroux
5. Dreamers by K. de Long
6. Dreaming of her Wolf (A BBW Stepbrother Shifter Romance) by Ever Coming
7. Prince in Leather by Holley Trent
8. Too Far Gone by K.C. Stewart
9. Fangirl by Rozlyn Sparks
Angela
Apr 03, 2016 Angela rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow. When I read Under the Veil, I thought once I could read the full length story it would suit my hunger. It didn't. Even after reading these, I want more. These stories are so good. I honestly didn't find one I didn't like. If you want something to keep you occupied for a while but you are on a budget, look no further. You have found it. This book is jam-packed with every Supernatural creature you could want. You have an Incubus, Vampires, Shifters, Witches, even a couple of Goblins ...more
Sharon Hatt
Apr 04, 2016 Sharon Hatt rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait to work my way through all the great stories here (teasers in Under the Veil box set really got my interest), however it’s going to take some time, here is what I think so far:
Moon Borne by Rachel Slate--Oh my Gods! Greek mythology has never been so interesting! Incredibly well written and entertaining, not to mention hard to put down. The characters really come to life as you share their triumphs and failures hoping their ending will be happy. Kyme is an Amazon warrior devoted to Art
Karen Chappell
Mar 23, 2016 Karen Chappell rated it it was amazing
Shelves: half-read-book
How do i let you know what a great compilation of books this is?
First,just look at the amazing authors who contributed, Eilane Adams,
Holly Trent, Annie Nickolas, Crystal Dawn,just to name a few and the
Size of the set. I was not able to read all the books,but i will,cause the ones i read so far blew me away! The writing captured my attention,
The characters kept me wanting more.
This is by far one of the best sets ive had the privilege of reading in a long time. If you luv paranormal, books with r
Tanja
Apr 06, 2016 Tanja rated it it was amazing
i really enjoyed this collection. i knew of a few of the authors in this collection and had read other work from them so i knew i wouldn't be disappointed and i was proven right!.
the other stories were just as refreshing, hot, naughty, thrilling and captivating. it's a bundle where you have to shut yourself of from the real world, stock up on snacks (lots of snacks!), huddle on your sofa and just let each story take you away from reality for a while!

free copy given in exchange for an honest revi
Katrina Berry
Apr 04, 2016 Katrina Berry rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

An incredible collection of full length novels by various authors that will fulfill your every romantic reading desire. With demons, shifters, and witches among many other paranormal characters, what reader could turn their noses up at this jam-packed collection? I know I couldn’t!!! Hot and sexy, this will not disappoint. I have even found a couple new authors to add to my go-to list.
Shanna
Mar 23, 2016 Shanna rated it it was amazing
Tantalizing and stimulating stories that enthralled my mind and took me away on a magical adventure!!! I absolutely enjoyed myself while reading these stories and absolutely hated putting it down so that I could catch a few hours of sleep. These authors know how to weave words so that the mind forms the images and brings the magic to life. A definite must read for anyone who likes a little magic with their romance.
Elaine Kirby
Apr 17, 2016 Elaine Kirby rated it it was ok
Mostly Boring!

After trying to read the stories in this set (12 stories is how many I tried to read) for a couple of days I've finally given up & am not going to read the rest. Most of the 12 books/stories that I did read were boring &/or long drawn out so that I didn't even finish those stories. 4 of the books/stories were very good. If the story doesn't pull me in right away then for the most part it's just not worth it to make myself read any further.
LovetheRhageBDB
Mar 24, 2016 LovetheRhageBDB rated it really liked it
Great Collection of Full Length Stories!

I love box sets with multiple authors; they seem to introduce you to new authors.

This is a box set of full-length paranormal stories. At the end of each story, you are given an option to go back to the table of contents or turn the page to start the next story. Each story is complete with no cliffhangers.

I have found a few more authors to follow!
Linda Maidani
Apr 04, 2016 Linda Maidani rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of full length standalone paranormal stories without cliffhangers. It is a fantastic value for all these stories that have great characters, romance and intrigue. I highly recommend this collection to lovers of this genre.
Alane Nilsen
Apr 07, 2016 Alane Nilsen rated it it was amazing
A stunning set. I couldn't put it down. Every book in the set was a treat and not a single disappointment. Make sure you put time aside when you start your reading because you won't want to stop.
Lindsay
Apr 04, 2016 Lindsay rated it really liked it
Some amazing stories from amazing authors! Definitely one to check out!
Debra Shutters
Jun 19, 2016 Debra Shutters rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook-book
Love each of the stories! Each one of the stories was unique and different.
Anna
Jul 09, 2016 Anna rated it it was amazing
Didn't want to put it down

A wonderfully detailed, attention keeping set of stories, I never wanted to put it down! I highly recommend this set.
Johnanddebbie Sutherland
Apr 04, 2016 Johnanddebbie Sutherland rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole set. Lots of romance, fun, suspense. Good way to discover new authors.
Shelly
Apr 07, 2016 Shelly rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing collection of stories. It has everything you can think of dealing with paranormal. Each story leaves you wanting more. A lot of great authors came together well in this book.
« previous 1 3 next »
Erotica Book Club : BTV Boxed set 1 6 Apr 07, 2016 08:59PM
Erotic Recommenda...: BTV giveaway 1 2 Apr 07, 2016 08:56PM
BDSM & Romance: BTV Boxed set 1 1 Apr 07, 2016 08:52PM
50 Shades is my drug: BTV Boxed set 1 3 Apr 07, 2016 08:49PM
Barnes & Noble Nook: Beyond The Veil, where Magic Happens! 1 4 Apr 05, 2016 10:38PM
  • Alpha Shifter Seductions (Box Set)
  • Alpha Shifters After Dark
  • Alpha Fever
  • Hells Angel (No Angel, #1)
  • Alphas on the Prowl (Shifter Romance Boxed Set)
  • From Manhattan with Love and Revenge (Boxed Set) (The Fifth Avenue Series)
  • The Army Doctor's Christmas Collection (Army Doctor's Baby, #1-3)
  • The Cardwell Ranch Collection: Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch \ Justice at Cardwell Ranch \ Cardwell Ranch Trespasser
  • What Lies Beneath (Enigma #1)
  • 31 Flavors
  • The Addison Holmes Mystery Box Set (An Addison Holmes Mystery #1-3)
  • And Justice for Her: Boxed Set
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Romance Super Bundle
  • Hunters & Prey (Immortalis, #2)
  • The Perfect Ten
  • Western Kisses
  • An Eye for Murder (Ellie Foreman, #1)

Hearth Motel (4 books)
  • Prince in Leather (Hearth Motel #1)
  • Unwrapping Mr. Roth (Hearth Motel #1.5)
  • Knight in Leather (Hearth Motel #2)
  • Surrendering Saul (Fated & Forbidden #1; Hearth Motel #3)