Start by marking “Hybrids” as Want to Read:

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
The offspring of an angel and demon love affair, a pair of powerful siblings are given to the mortal realm...

The female is named Joey, and the male, Cyrus. Now orphans, they are trusted to Father Martin, who raises the infants in a convent and molds them into lethal demon hunters.

Eighteen years later, the twins are given their first solo assignment...

Murder and rape run
Published February 26th 2016 by Geri Glenn and Shelly Morgan (first published February 23rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Hybrids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hybrids

Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
OMG OMG OMG. What a book. Wow. I honestly can say that as of 02/19/2016, this is my #1 favorite book of 2016

I don't even know what to say. This book was gripping, funny, just over all amazing.

I loved all of the characters. I definitely want more Time to reread. I loved the ending. I just knew the authors weren't just going to leave me hanging.

Wow, just loved!

***ARC provided by the authors for a honest review.***
Nicole Lloyd
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What did I think of this book? This book will for sure be in my top 10 for 2016. In one simple word this book is amazing!

Joey and Cyrus were the product of an angel and a demon. Shortly after birth their parents were killed, so they were sent to live in convent with Father Martin. Father Martin tries to help them learn as much about themselves as they can. Joey and Cyrus were sent on assignments with others, but their first one was at a college.

At the college they are introduced to the things al
Corrine Pickering
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Hybrids by Geri Glenn and Shelly Morgan

### 5 Hashtags ###

Whoa this book sucked me in and kept me on my toes throughout the whole book! I was completely transported in there with them. This has to be one of the easiest 5 stars I can give, I would certainly give more if I could.

Joey and Cyrus are half angel/half demon, they've been brought up in a convent, taught to be good and fight the evil. Their first proper assignment is a college where the demons are wreaking havoc, can they stay safe, lear
Lizzie
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stop what you're doing right now and read this book.
I've never read anything like this book.
It's a supernatural love story told from the perspective of twins Joey and Cyrus.
Their half-angel, half-demon and they fight against demons that walk the earth and they were raised by a kick-ass priest.
This book has everything: drama, supernatural, angels, demons, love, lust and an intense storyline.
I cried my eyes out reading this book and it's the best book I've read so far of 2016.
Mindy Mccray
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review!

WOW what a book! I will start off by saying that this is the first title I have read by either author! I don't normally read this type of books but boy am I glad I did! This book is truly amazing! This book had me intrigued from the beginning and only got more interesting the further you got in the book!
CrystalCat
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
As a person that normally reads romance I was unsure if I would like the book, but Hybrids was an exciting mix of action and romance. I enjoyed everything about this book and would gladly read another by this fantastic writing duo
Dana Busenbark
The Hybrids are twins, Cyrus and Joey, half angel, half demon children. The parents are found by a priest at a convent, in a remote mountain location and given safe shelter. However, the day of the birth of the children, the holy place was overrun by demons, trying to kill the parents and the children. The children are homeschooled, and then at a certain point, they're trained in martial arts forms for defense and offense. What is their purpose on Earth? What happens to them? When they start goi ...more
Books 2 Blog
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book by Shelly Morgan and Geri Glenn Hybrids had it all for me win a similar plot line to a Joss Wheldon program I fell in love with the characters and the story. The twin infants orphaned with the death of their parents raised in an isolated church to fight evil by a warrior priest.

This book was seamless considering there were 2 authors it was hard to tell where the writing switched between the authors. The hybrid children of an Angel and a Demon Joey and Cyrus have inherit
Jessica Martell
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cyrus and Joey are incredible in this story.
Half Demon/Half Angel. Fascinating!
The event's that take place will have you on the edge of your seat.
Going to a College and mingling with human's, fighting demons. Sounds awesome.
But what happens?? You will have to read to find out.
Something Tragic happens. Will Cyrus and Joey be able to save the world and themselves?
Or will it all be lost?
And here come's Merrick.....Hot Merrick....Half Human/Half Demon....Will he be there to interfere with there plan
Jacqueline M Sinclair
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where to start with this book. There's so many fantastic things going on in this story, and they're so neatly tied up, it was impossible not to love. I laughed. I cried. I got my HEA, but I was pissed at the authors when I finished because it was SUCH an emotional ride. Words just aren't going to do it justice. Hybrids wasn't just a story. It was an experience and you'll only understand after the last page is finished.
JA Lafrance
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in return for an honest review.
I was a little hesitant to read this book, I usually shy away from this whole angel/devil reading BUT, this book hooked me right from the get go. The story of Cyrus and Joey and Emersyn and Merrick and how they mingle and mix had my grabbing for the books at every corner. I loved the constant go of the book. It flowed very well and had me ready to fight myself. The book had it all highs and lows, and I LOVED IT!
Laura  Redmon
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hybrid is just what I needed!

This was an edge of your seat type of book. I couldn’t put it down, from start to finish I was hooked!
I love Joey and Cyrus. To top it all off a spectacular ending and this book was funny.

I definitely recommend it!

****I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.****

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
Dawn
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Half Demon/Half Angel WOW...what an intense read...It's too bad their parents were slain after birth...so sad growing up in a convent...not knowing what their futures will hold...had a great adventure with Cyrus & Joey...will definitely be reading more from these Authors in the future...also thanks to the authors for doing what you do for us readers...it is definitely appreciated...
Iona Fincati
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
The first 25% of this book was really intriguing for me and I loved the premise of the whole book. It started going downhill after that. The characters became annoying and immature. The story lost momentum and dragged. And I lost interest so stopped reading.
Jasminn
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was well written and had a fantastic storyline.
I usually do not read paranormal, but I must say, this one caught my attention and kept it.
I will definitely pick up some more books by this author :)
Kristie
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
By: Shelly Morgan & Geri Glenn

3.5 Star Review by Kristie K.

They say that opposites attract…that we don’t always love who we are supposed to. Nothing could be more true for the love affair that ultimately bore our heroes, Cyrus and Joey. A story of love conquering all, bridging the gap between good and evil. Cyrus and Joey are twins. One boy, and one girl, born to an angel mother and a demon father who were hunted and executed for their indiscretions when the twins were just newborns.
Beth DiLoreto
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5* read. You will definitely need for tissues for this.
Kimberly
Aug 17, 2016 rated it liked it
By Shelly Morgan & Geri Glenn

By Kimberly B

Twins born from a father who is a demon and a mother who is an angel are left orphaned as the enemy swarms and attacks the parents. Father Martin, saves the babies and raises them with the help of the nuns from the convent. Teaching them everything from regular school classes to how to use the power they received from their parents so that later they could help save the world from evil. Father Martin has taught them well and now he is
Shannon Davison
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story. I absolutely couldn't put it down. I was sucked in from the first page and didn't want to let go when I hit the last one. Shelly and Geri have a winner here for sure. It's the age old "Angel vs Demon" "Good vs Evil" battle. Who will win? I'm NOT going to tell you, you'll just have to read the book yourself. I look forward to reading more collaborations between these two amazing authors.
Kym  Young
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
How would you feel if your mother is literally an Angel and your father is a Soldier of the Underground? This is one of the many dilemmas facing twins Cyrus and Joey on their journey of self discovery.....you will laugh, you will cry and you will be drawn to the twins and the other characters in their story.....but are the twins good or bad? Well you'll just have to go on their journey with them to find out...
Karen Wright
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
So good

I loved this book. It gets 4.5 stars. It had action, love, I laughed, I cried. Honestly this book had it all.
It was my first time reading a story part action/fantasy/romance.
I hope it becomes a series because I would love to see what happens to the characters.
It was a slow build up but to be honest you need to explain the characters and get background when telling something that is different.
Sarah Strawinski
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I had a feeling I would because I love anything paranormal. The writing style was great and I really couldn't tell two people wrote it. If I didn't know I would think that it was one.
I'm giving this book 5 stars and can't wait for the next one, I really hope there is another one.
Mandy Saial
Hybrids - Geri Glenn , Shelly Morgan ( 4 stars )

A Fast Paced , Adrenaline Pumping , Demon Slaying walk through Heaven and Hell !!

My amazon review link below .....

Sabrina Bosco
  • Step (The Senses, #2)
  • Not That Innocent
  • Moments in Time
  • Reign (Roam, #6)
  • The Darkest Frost, Vol. 2 (The Darkest Frost, #2)
  • Savage Legacy (Legacies, #3)
  • The Dragon King (Chattanooga Supernaturals, #1)
  • Demon Moon (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #1)
  • The Fallen (A Sons of Wrath Spinoff)
  • As You Wish
  • Parker (Striking Back, #3)
  • Shadows (Shadows, #1)
  • First Impressions
  • Blood Mate
  • Lineage (J.J. Morris Book 1)
  • Willow (Flower Child, #2)
Geri Glenn is the Amazon best-selling author of the Kings of Korruption MC Series.

Geri has been an avid reader for as long as she can remember. She can usually be found curled up in a comfy chair, reading on her iPad both day and night. Geri is an incurable night owl, and it's not uncommon for her to still be awake, reading at 4 am, just because she can't put the book down!

Geri loves all genres o