Start by marking “Into the Rain (Daughter of Fire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Into the Rain (Daughter of Fire, #3)

Into the Rain

(Daughter of Fire #3)

Evie Meyers and Clay Jacobs have found paradise in the remote wilderness. Hidden away at the ends of the Earth, they are certain no one can find them. The illusion is shattered when Evie’s former lover Aiden crashes into their sanctuary.

The tension caused by the fae’s arrival escalates when they discover the reason for his presence. An ever-present foe has kidnapped someo
ebook
Published February 28th 2016 by Bottom Drawer Publications

To ask other readers questions about Into the Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Rain

Start your review of Into the Rain (Daughter of Fire, #3)
Ashley
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is nothing new I can say about Michelle Irwins writing that I haven't already said. I absolutely love, love, love this series. Evie and Clay had a lot of surprises this time and yet again you're left with a cliffhanger! But I believe everything will be okay. It was nice seeing some old familiar characters too. I can't wait to read the next one and Clay's POV! Bring it on Michelle. :)
Alison
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Evie and Clay have found a safe haven for now and spend their days training. A visitor from Evie’s past brings with him a ghost from Clay’s past. As revelations are revealed will they join the fight and help the fae? Will the bond they share be enough to keep them together, to keep them safe?

I wasn’t sure what to expect from the third book in the Daughter of Fire series and what Michelle Irwin has given us, has completely blown me a
Diary of a Book Addict
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-by-sib
Arc received for an honest review

Into the Rain is the 3rd book in the Daughter of Fire series an continues on the journey of Evie - a young phoenix and her beau, Clay - a member of a secret organisation called 'The Rain'.

After finishing the previous book, Rise from Ash, I was desperate to get my hands on Into the Rain... I promised myself that I would pace myself when reading this story but of course, from the moment I started it I was pulled in and was unable to put it down, reading well into t
Jacky
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again Michelle Irwin takes you on a tale of supernatural proportions, picking up Evie's story where we left her in Book 2 (Rise from Ash). Michelle has a way of grabbing you in to the story and making you want to stay to the very end and what an ending (no spoilers only to say bring on Book 4).

Michelle re-introduces Aiden and the Fae family and introduces us to some new characters which adds another level to the whole story.

Evie Meyers and Clay Jacobs have found paradise in the remote wil
Crystal
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review. This is the third book in the series and you must read the first two to understand the storyline.
Have you ever read a series, knew it was coming to an end and didn’t want to finish because you knew you would miss it when it ended? This series was like that for me. I knew it was ending, but I didn’t want it to.
Kristy
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ARC of 'Into the Rain' from Michelle, in exchange for an honest review.

I knew I had to read more of Evie's journey, but I picked up this book a little nervous about what I was about to read. Even though I had literally jumped at the chance to ARC read this book, I'm HOOKED with Evie & Clay's stories. After finishing book 2 'Rise from Ash' I was left wondering at what direction Evie would take next....

I STRONGLY suggest you read the "Daughter of Fire" series in order, alternating
Reviews from the Heart
This is the third book in the Daughter of Fire series and this series seriously keeps getting better

with each book! I can’t get enough of reading this! I strongly advise beginning with book one and

reading these books in order, or you will have absolutely no idea what’s going on here since they are not

standalones in any way. This series is my first experience reading this author and I am officially hooked

on her work. Clay and Evie have been through so many things both together and while apart
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Wow. So much explained, so much more I want to know. This book can be read as a stand alone and the author does a wonderful job of filling the reader in on past events, but it is best to read books one and two first.

On the run with so much pain, Evie fights to survive with Clay and his family hot on her trail. The book unfolds to find our heroine riddled with guilt over all the hardship, pain, betrayal and death she has inadvertently caused. In this the superspy organi
Romance Between The Sheets
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

INTO THE RAIN takes up from where RISE FROM ASH left off, with Clay and Evie still on the run from The Rain and living in a secluded cabin in Europe. It starts out all kisses, cuddles and kick-arse training, but when people from Evie’s past ask for help, the book quickly heats up with action. If Evie and Clay choose to accept this dangerous mission, it will take them directly into The Rain.

So what happened in this book? Well, I can’t tell you that now
United Indie Book Blog
Evie and Clay now know the true history of Clay’s family. After living in Europe for a while, they are whisked back to New York City to
Flora Viggiano
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After reading the Daughter of Fire series, I read the Son of Rain books. While the Fire books are from the point of view of Evie and Rain books are written from Clay’s point of view. I was a bit septical of this idea of telling the same story just through another character’s eyes. I thought the story would be redundant, but I was so very wrong.

The woman of Clay’s dreams is haunting him, Is it because she is so forbidden? Is it because she is so beautiful? Is it that she has some secret superpowe
Kat
***Gifted in exchange for my honest review ***
Thanks to Bottom Draw Publishing and Ms Irwin for allowing me to continue to review this awesome series.

This series is a companion series, where there are 2 separate books based on the same timeline told by each of the characters that are our main focus our star crossed lovers, Evie Meyers and Clay Jacobs

Michelle Irwin has done more than just duplicate each plot as some authors have done in the past, and as a reader I am so glad of this. its frustra
Julie Jackson
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spunky N Sassy
Hannah Annear
Oct 04, 2016
Tiffany
Apr 13, 2018
Michelle Irwin
Jan 04, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Cheryl Bradley
Micielle
SALLY WHITE
Feb 24, 2016
Purveyor of words. Creator of worlds. Destroyer of feels.

Once upon a time, Michelle worked in a dreary office with only the voices in her head for company. Now, the voices in her head are characters on the page who will break your heart, lift your spirit, and make you feel like you have found new friends.

Daughter of Fire (4 books)
  • Through the Fire (Daughter of Fire, #1)
  • Rise from Ash (Daughter of Fire #2)
  • Igniting the Spark (Daughter of Fire, #4)

News & Interviews