Start by marking “Protector Panther (Protection, Inc., #3)” as Want to Read:
Protector Panther (Protection, Inc., #3)

Protector Panther

(Protection, Inc. #3)

A curvy paramedic who doesn’t know the meaning of fear + a mysterious panther shifter bodyguard with the power to inflict terror + sinister experiments and desperate passion = one heart-pounding romance!

Paramedic Catalina Mendez just flew back to America after months of volunteering in a disaster-stricken country. Reluctant to return to her lonely home and empty bed, she
Published January 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Protector Panther, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protector Panther

Start your review of Protector Panther (Protection, Inc., #3)
Hollie
This book on Amazon currently has 58 reviews and an overall rating of 4.8 stars. That’s what made me give this one a chance. Unfortunately, I'm sad to say, I am in the minority on this one. I didn’t like it at all. It did have potential and it really could have been good. The extreme insta-love, combined with the predictable plot and characters was a deal breaker for me. I'll likely try this writer again, but not this series. I am grateful that it was offered as a kindleunlimited.
Victoria
3 Stars
Cassandra
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!!

This cover is definitely beautiful with both forms looking gorgeous!

This is the 3rd book in the series, and it is my favorite of the series so far. This series is for adults only due to the steamy content. I highly recommend reading all the books in order to get the full experience and character building! You will miss out by not doing so!

The action started on the first page and never
Wild_irish_rose
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite in the series so far. I adored Shane who was troubled and torn, but who would die for his mate and his comrades. I liked Catalina although thought she jumped onto the "shifter" bandwagon a little too easily. A fun, steamy read especially if you like cats.
Darla Taylor
Paramedic, Catalina Mendez, has just arrived back in America after serving in a earthquake stricken country. She's reluctant to go back to her empty apartment so gets out to walk by Protection, Inc which she knows is run by her best friend's boyfriend. While walking she sees an injured man coming out of the alley and sets out to help him even though he doesn't seem to want it. That ends up with both of them being taken prisoner by a black ops agency where the head doctor is trying to make the pe ...more
Coco.V
Mar 22, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/22/2020)! 🎁
Bronwyn
Jan 09, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Major Spoilers....
I liked this one and was looking forward to Shane's story as the glimpses of him in the previous books had intrigued me.
The whole he was wasn't born a shifter but was made into one took me by surprise, not a bad thing but seemed to come out of left field for sure. It was a little too convenient that the h was so open to the change and actually wanted it, I don't know for some reason that didn't sit well for me, to easy I guess.
Overall the story was engaging and I lik
Toniette
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Next Protection idea

How about putting Justin and Fiona together? That way it brings Justin back, adds to the team and I would really like to see one of the girls stories. If not, I've thought from the beginning that Destiny and Ethan should get together. She needs a strong Alpha to tame her.
Diana Rising
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifters, felines
Mad scientist. Secret Bases. Good-looking Panther shifter hero. Curvy, pretty lady paramedic. Kidnapping. Super powers (sort of). Return from the dead. Romance. Sexy times.
This book has it all, including some fun. I strongly recommend it.
Puna
May 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Would have been better if the h wasn't so thrilled with the idea of being turned. That bothered me every time she got excited about becoming a 'superhero'.
Sandra Cunningham
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book and would read it again. Great Job!

In the entire time they’d been making love, she’d never let go of his arms, not once. Her grip tightened to the point of pain as he thrust inside her, but that only made him more excited. Her smell, her tight wet heat, her soft gasps, her responsiveness to his every thrust, the contrast between her soft flesh and the iron grip of her fingers— all of it was driving him wild. They were two of a kind, halves of a whole, mates who needed to
Judy Lewis
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER DIVINELY ENTERTAINING READ FROM ZOE CHANT!!!
Title: Protector Panther
Series: Protection, Inc
Designation: Book Three of Series, Standalone Novella, NO Cliffhanger
Author: Zoe Chant
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: FIVE CAPTIVATING STARS*****
Wow! Another awesome read from Zoe Chant! I became totally infatuated with Chant's work last year after reading Bodyguard Bear, the first book in her Protection Inc Series and immediately became a fan! I fell head over heels for the concept of t
Claire
Really enjoyed this one, and also how different each book in this series has been so far. I expected that each book would be a mission to guard someone/thing and that one team member would fall in love with the client or someone connected to the case each time - but instead, the Protection, Inc. set up is much more in the background like a "regular" job might be, and instead we get a book tailored to each team members character.

Shane has been mysterious and a little scary in the first two books
Elaine Kirby
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reunion of Friends!

This book was very good, had some sex scenes, kidnapping scenes, reunions, good vs bad fights & lots of cats big & small.

We met Catalina in book 1 as she was Ellie's paramedic partner as we'll as her friend. Catalina was walking down a street & passed an alleyway where she encountered a man that needed medical attention; that man was Shane who works with Hal & he was trying to get to Protection, Inc to evade the bad guys.

Shane, as soon as he got a good look at Catalina knew sh
Joetta Spurling
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Shane's story

Kindle Unlimited Purchase
By Zoe Chant
Catalina is finally home. Walking at night when things are quiet feels refreshing. When she comes upon an injured man her paramedic training comes in handy.
Shane is in despite need of help. When a kind stranger comes out of nowhere. He needs her help but he doesn't when to put her in danger.
Catalina and Shane come together during a very dangerous time and have the adventure of a lifetime.
I enjoyed this book. This book is about Protection, Inc.,
Jamoz23
Nov 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Well written and started off well, grabbed my attention quickly, then detoured into what felt like the mixed plot from other books I have read.
Secret Black ops, deranged megalomaniac scientist who thinks he is god by creating shifters/super soldiers (called predators in this case).
After being such a good character in book 1, I cannot believe how cuckoo Catalina turned out to be. Happily letting said mad scientist experiment on her and her hardly saying boo about it. A highly qualified paramedi
Susan Otto
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story about in Protecition, Inc.

Shane is a panther shifter who was captured by Apex ( a black op lab) from which he escaped. Catalina is a paramedic find Shane wounded. Then she is captured along with Shane.

Catalina finds out that Shane is a shifter and is fascinated. Will she be forced to be a predator? Is Shane her mate?

The characters are relatable, unique, and challenging personalities. The plot give the explanation of how some shifters are made. It explains more about Shane and his
Erika
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, sexy-shifter
I finally found the pattern in these books and I love it! Powerful shifters with strong mates, relationships between equals. In this book Shane finds his mate, and it turns out she is a strong, capable woman, and he recognizes that and gives her the recognition she deserves.

This time we have kidnappings, shady government agencies, secrets, and intrigue. Again the book moves away from the typical security firm setting, and gives a good and interesting reading.

(view spoiler)
Shelly Roke
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The evil Dr. Of Gov't

Shane escaped, but was found and in the process Catalina gets involved. She is taken and prepped for the same horrible process Shane went through. There were escape attempts, chases and finally a reunion that neither man thought possible before they all go through a crazy, gun-filled and invasion rescue. There is some healing by both men, some changes to Catalina and lots of 'splaing to do. This book is different than the previous two, more dramatic and edgey.
Kim
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shane's story

This was a story about how Shane became a shifter. He wasn't born a shifter but made. Catalina was coming home from an overseas assignment and comes across him injured and unable to get to safety. Catalina stays with him and tries to help. Your not sure threw this story if Catalina is a strong female character or just TDTL. Shane tries to protect her but everything she feels for him is written all over her face. They come together under very unusual circumstances. Interesting plot a
Christine Galletly
I thought that this was an another great story in the Protection Inc. series!

If you want an easy and enjoyable read involving fantasy shifters, then this is going to be a book for you! It was full of action and romance and there was plenty to keep me entertained and hooked and I thought that it had a great plot.

I thought that the attention to detail was great and the characters were excellent - the book was a really quick and enjoyable read.

It is 4 stars from me for this one - highly recommended
Esther Crummey
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a voluntary free ARC review

All I can say is loved the book by this author .I got drawn in to this series from the first book this one is a panther and another paramedics who gets turned into a leopard . It was hot from the start when she finds him injured in an ally and they get taken to a lab where she is changed . His team mates come to the rescue and free them and now that they are mates live together .
Kiri Murupaenga
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Read

I absolutely adore Panther's & this ticked all my boxes except 1, it wasn't long enough!
For a quick read, it was still packed with all you could ask for.
Action, sexy shifter, strong female character great story line & much more.
Already started on the next in the Protection Inc series Bk4, Warrior Wolf & only stopped to do this review & to make sure I had Bk5, Leader Lion.
Well done Ms Chant, you always keep me entertained.

Rhonda Jones
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Story I Was Looking For

Third in series is where the evil black ops organization, APEX, is introduced to the reader. This begins the background of the spin-off series, Defender's Inc. Shane is a panther shifter with extra powers. He was not born this way, he was made. And not of his own free will. He thought he was free. His past is about to catch up with him. And not in a good way. Great story. Loved the ending. Want more Red.
Carolyn Davis
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better with every book.

Still waters run deep and none deeper then Shane's, as he barely escaped am ambush.
Catalina paramedic just returning home from overseas, rushed to help an injured stranger.
Shane tries to run her off, unable to he gives into her offer of help.
They almost make it to safety
Read who, trapped them, how they escape, are recaptured, and well read to find out.
Like the previous ones it is all fast paced, action and romance.
Gloria Everett
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series continues

Shane is such a strange and wonderful character. So much has been done to torture him, yet he stays strong. When his mate, Catalina, comes into his life, he finally has a reason to not only survive, but to thrive. Escaping Apex is the prime motivation in this action packed story. I really need to find out what happened to Justin next.
Jane Elizabeth
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zoe...

Zoe has another winner! Each story in this series brings more depth to the characters. Their individual stories are full on excitement and suspense...I am marathon reading all of them!
Tamela
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crazy wild

Very enjoyed read. I really like this series of different shifters.i love the way they come together to be a team/ family. They are well written for not being super long.
Theresa
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

Yep loved it and I didn’t start with the first book in the series so this book can definitely be read as a stand alone. Has its own HEA and I definitely will be reading the others!
Elizabeth
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shane and Catalina

Wao! What a fantastic read!!!! This book us packed with action, adventure and romance. Everything I love in a book!!! Sooo entertaining!!!!Can't wait to read the next book on this series!! Highly recommended
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dragon Mate: Dragon Shifter Romance (MateMatch Outcasts Book 5)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Monster Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #4)
  • Loved by Light (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #4)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Hex (Winter: Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Changed Mate (Cybermates #4)
  • Royal Bear (P.O.L.A.R. Book 5)
  • Tactical Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #4)
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Hero Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #2)
  • Covert Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #3)
  • Paladin (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone #4)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Tad (Three Silverback Bears and a Baby #2)
  • Babysitter Bear (Bear Creek Protectors #3)
Zoe Chant loves writing paranormal romance. Over a cup of tea (or something stronger) she whips up sexy tales of hunky heroes and adventurous heroines to tantalize and satisfy her readers. Sizzling hot romance, no cliffhangers!

While series should ideally be read in order, all of Zoe’s books are standalones and can be read in any order. This includes books within series.

To get a free book for subs

Protection, Inc. (7 books)
  • Bodyguard Bear (Protection, Inc., #1)
  • Defender Dragon (Protection, Inc., #2)
  • Warrior Wolf (Protection, Inc., #4)
  • Leader Lion (Protection, Inc., #5)
  • Soldier Snow Leopard (Protection, Inc., #6)
  • Top Gun Tiger (Protection, Inc., #7)

News & Interviews

“She trusted him to break them out, and he trusted her to pick up a gun and fight by his side. They’d break free, and then they’d have an entire lifetime of adventures ahead of them. It was everything she’d ever wanted, except that even in her wildest dreams, she’d failed to imagine a man as cool and sexy and brave as Shane. You’re a bunch of losers, she informed her imaginary boyfriends— imaginary ex-boyfriends, now. It never even occurred to me to have any of you turn into a panther.” 0 likes