Start by marking “Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings (Wake Up Married, #4)” as Want to Read:
Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings (Wake Up Married, #4)

Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings

(Wake Up Married #4)

Follow Will & Patrick in this fourth installment of the romantic-comedy serial, Wake Up Married, by best-selling author Leta Blake and newcomer Alice Griffiths!

Will and Patrick have embraced adding hot sexy-times to their fake marriage, but as their emotions deepen, they confront whether or not they want to be more than friends-with-benefits. Freshly free of a restrict
Published January 25th 2016 by Leta Blake Books

To ask other readers questions about Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
This time around we got...

And we got some kinky....

Thankfully less Ryan (physically and in Will's head)...

Now Will and Patrick just need to man-up and tell each other how they really feel!
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
I think I love this series now! Holy, F, I'm hooked!

The 4th installment is the best yet. We get a suuuuper vulnerable Patrick, a kinkalicious Will, and tension galore! It kept me hooked, and I could barely put it down.

I'm going to repeat what I said in my review of the 3rd installment: you better buy the whole series if you are going to start Wake Up Married. You will NOT be able to stop. If I had read this in pieces I think I would have gone insane.

I'm more than ready for Will and Patrick to
~Mindy Lynn~
It ends like that and then goes on to say I have to wait until March?!

Elsbeth
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it

*4,5 stars*

I'm so glad I have this whole series waiting for me to read cause that freaking cliffhanger!!!

But me likey how these men are in to each other. They are falling in love but neither trust their emotions with that.
I loved Will coming to grip with his fantasies and Patrick making them happen for him.

“You love this, don’t you?”
“Yes. Please, please make it hurt,” Will says, lifting his ass up and begging.
“Mmm, dirty boy.”
“That okay? If I’m dirty?”
“Hell yeah. Love it. Be filthy with me.”
Jaime
5 Stars!! What is love...
This was a great installment of the Will & Patrick Saga and one where we really get to see inside both of the guys heads. In this episode the guys really start to look at how they are feeling, Will and Patrick are both falling in love; however, they both have some messed up histories to get over first.

Will seems to be the first to understand that he is in love with Patrick but he doesn't think Patrick will ever return those feelings. Patrick is really good however
Amy
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
What?!? You serve up a cliffhanger like that and then expect me to wait until March to find out what happens?

I knew the authors were taking a break for the holiday, but I guess I mistakenly assumed that the remaining three installments would be released in pretty quick succession (just like the first three, which I believe were released approximately every 2 weeks). I personally think the delay is a mistake. You lose a lot of momentum when you make your readers wait 2 months to find out what hap
Keira Andrews
I am admittedly biased, but I love this serial SO MUCH. Will and Patrick are a delight, and this episode was sooooo sexy. Add in their growing feelings for each other, and it's a winning formula. Can't wait to read more!
Wendy
Wow...the heat definitely gets turned up in this one....awesome. I love Will and Patrick, though I must admit that Patrick is my absolute favorite !! This one ends a bit suspenseful, so I'm gonna jump right into the next one :))

4 stars !!
Tamika♥RBF MOOD♥
Review @Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words

Finally!!! We are getting closer to the end of this series, and I know I said the last one was my favorite, but scratch that this one was close to damn near perfect. Right when I'm gushing with joy these authors go and end it. Gosh darn it, it was getting so freaking good. It's so nice to see this side of Patrick. The softer side of him, the vulnerability he showed Will, and seeing him come to terms with the realization that he's fallen in love
Debra
Review originally posted at Sinfully.

This episode gets all the stars! If you’ve been with the series this far, you’re going to want to run and get this installment. This is the one where Patrick’s world is rocked when he realizes that the unthinkable has happened and he has fallen in love with his husband.

In this episode Patrick gets romantic
“Your mouth is where my dick wants to go to die.”

Will gets what he's always wanted
“So I’ve had a version of this one fantasy since I was really young…
Meags
3.5 Stars

Holy cliffhanger, Batman! Thank goodness I waited to read this at a time when the whole serial is available. I may have been super pissed off had I not had the option to read on through. I'm beyond impatient.

I'm happy to say that I enjoyed this installment a darned sight better than the previous parts. Maybe because this one delivered on the sexy times and I'm nothing if not a filthy perv.

I think Patrick has kept this series alive for me - which is impressive because I seemed to be di
~Kristin~
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
Whoa, how the tables have turned. I spent the first books of this series with my heart hurting for Will, this book had me feeling so much for Patrick. I read the other installments together, I didn't like waiting for this one and now I have to wait until March, and I found out there is one more after that, yeah..I don't like these serials, but I do kinda love Patrick and Will!
MaDoReader
May 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Misma línea de los anteriores, y no voy a mentir, se me empieza a hacer un poco pesadito, y eso que en que éste ya tenemos "calor humano" Menos mal que tenemos a Patrick para alegrarnos el día ;)
R * A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Finally, we get some action!

This 4th installment really is all about how Will & Patrick fight so hard with themselves, but as much as they resist, we can totally see that’s futile. These two try to keep it sex simple, but who are they kidding? They show each other their vulnerabilities and deepest secrets, and whether they realize it or not, that means something. Everything, really.

Despite rage inducing family members who need to die a slow death o
Tess
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap
4 stars

Aww, Patrick is falling in love really hard in this volume with Will close behind. I love Patrick. Sure he can be a jerk but yet underneath it all he's really got a wonderful heart. He definitely deserves his HEA. Things are getting kinda kinky too! Will's mother and uncle though? Can't stand them.

Sadly, we have to wait over two months for volume 5 and who knows how long for volume 6 :(
Otterpuss
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great fourth instalment in Will and Patrick's story.
I really felt that I got to get inside their heads and therefore I got to know them both a bit better in this book.
Just like the previous three books this one is sweet and sexy and laugh out loud funny.
I want to gather them both up in a big hug and tell them it'll be ok.
I keep catching myself calling my loved ones "puddin'-pop"
I still adore both of them especially Patrick, and together? Holy hotness batman!!
They are dynamite between the
Susan
May 16, 2016 marked it as dnf
DNF at 80%

Someone just told me that this crap will last to the end of book 6, so I’m quitting this series.

And with this crap I mean, Patrick and Will not telling each other about their feelings and Will’s family telling him he should get back with his (verbally abusive) ex.

Nope…

description
Christelle
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars for the series : Will & Patrick’s story (story cut into 6 installments : to be read in a row)
It’s really fun, fun, fun & hot, hot, hot : really entertaining. Review to come on book 6.
Amanda
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gawd! This is getting more dirtier and kinkier and also heavier. I can't believe they went all BDSM on each other. But it was definitely welcome. I like their kinky fun vibe, which is not too intense. Things are definitely heating up between the sheets for these two.

We also get to learn of Patrick's deepest darkest secret. It was sad, but nothing too hard to swallow. As per the title, they are fighting their feelings for each other. I guess, I better do a full sum after I finish the series. Thin
CrabbyPatty
The Will & Patrick series keeps on getting better and better! The first three episodes were 4 stars IMHO, but this episode tipped the scales into 5 star territory.

As this episode progresses, Will grows more confident in his relationship with Patrick, continues rebuilding his self-esteem, and (finally) speaks his mind to his uber dysfunctional family (his mother is a piece o' work.)

Patrick, on the other hand, is losing his footing. When all is well in Patrick World, he is the asshole neuros
Breann
“Your mouth is where my dick wants to go to die.”

First things first, could I love Patrick anymore than I do? Probably not. But I didn't think I could last episode either, and then he gets all mushy and says romantic things like that.

This installment is all about Will and Patrick and their growing feelings. The title says is all here. They're fighting it. Fighting hard. Oddly enough, it's Will who can't pull his head out of his ass.

Again, there's so much depth to these guys and things only go d
Bev

Dear HottieMcBrainSurgeon...please come and live with me if Will doesn't come to his senses shortly and tell you how much he loves you!! 4.5 stars.

This series just gets better and better, and yes, it's happened. Patrick has fallen big time for Will...as we all knew he would but Will is still trying to protect his heart from being hurt yet again (you git Ryan), and so convinces himself that Patrick is just trying to be nice until the inevitable divorce comes through (don't expect Nonna to rush wi
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
True rating: 4.5 stars :-)!! This is by FAR the best one and my most favorite in the series (so far) :-). The next two will have to work super hard to beat this one!!
Mare SLiTsReaD Reviews
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ahhhhhhh Patrick you broke my heart in this one. So cute! Loved it. Can I just have book 5 now please?
Chris
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoying this series but DAMN can't these guys get their shit together ?
Veronica of V's Reads
This is the fourth episode in a serial novel, and should be read in sequence. I've read the first three and while the romance was slow to build--it truly began in the third episode--it is in full force now. While technically a novella, it's over 40K words--so it's a juicy read that'll keep you occupied for hours.

Summary of the past three books: Will and Patrick have lived in the honeymoon suite of the Tallgrass Hotel in Healing South Dakota ever since their drunken "I Do"s in Vegas in early Nove
Ariana
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq
Speaking of addictions! This is totally, completely, utterly addictive! And even more so on a second read! Darn, I had totally forgotten about the kink! (How could I???)

My God, are Will and Patrick amazing together - and the love is so blatantly obvious in everything they do, and say, but they don't/can't/won't own up to it. Ah, my heart was torn to pieces about fifteen times!
Not even mentioning how hot they are together. It is super sweet and heart-wrenchingly beautiful how Patrick allows Will
Annie ~ Queer Books Unbound
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads, i-own, ebook
Mean cliffhanger is mean, which means I'll just update my status here and then I'll go back to reading, because SO GOOD!

I loved to see Patrick and Will grow closer in this one. It's so beautiful to see them fall in love, although it would be great if they'd just TALK. lol Knowing they both feel the same but don't know is so infuriating but also so great. lol
And yay for Will standing up for himself! Don't want to spoil anything, but it's great to see him grow as a character. Same with Patrick. I
Catherine
*** 4.25 Stars ***

Feels, a baby, kinks galore, and a mobster style cliffie.
ConM
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, medical, mm-romance
Best so far. Mostly Patrick and Will. Little from Will's family, or ex. Only Will's grandmother is worth page time (ok, maybe his sibs).
  • Lane’s (Life According to Maps #3)
  • Forever (Spy vs. Spook #3)
  • His Fateful Heap of Days (More Heat Than the Sun, #8)
  • Guardians Of The Haunted Moor (Tyack & Frayne, #5)
  • The Merchant of Death (Playing the Fool, #2)
  • Perfect Day (Wyatt & Graham, #1)
  • Gilliflowers (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #4)
  • Special Forces - Veterans (Special Forces, #3)
  • Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas (Sixty Five Hours, #1.5)
  • First Christmas (Nature of Desire, #7.3)
  • Treasure
  • Wood (PsyCop, #3.2)
  • Eidolon (Whyborne & Griffin, #1.5)
  • How to Walk like a Man (Howl at the Moon #2)
Author of the bestselling book Smoky Mountain Dreams and the fan favorite Training Season, Leta Blake's educational and professional background is in psychology and finance, respectively. However, her passion has always been for writing. She enjoys crafting romance stories and exploring the psyches of made up people. At home in the Southern U.S., Leta works hard at achieving balance between her da ...more

Wake Up Married (7 books)
  • Will & Patrick Wake Up Married (Wake Up Married, #1)
  • Will & Patrick Meet the Family (Wake Up Married, #2)
  • Will & Patrick Do the Holidays (Wake Up Married, #3)
  • Will & Patrick Meet the Mob (Wake Up Married, #5)
  • Will & Patrick's Happy Ending (Wake Up Married #6)
  • Will & Patrick's Endless Honeymoon (Wake Up Married, #7)
“The worst part is I loved my dad. I still do. I hate that about myself. I promised myself that I wouldn’t let anyone else hurt me that way. That I’d never love anyone again.” Patrick” 0 likes
“Patrick doesn’t know what he said wrong, aside from everything, but suddenly Will’s eyes well with tears and he starts to cry.” 0 likes