Start by marking “Flores Azules, Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Flores Azules, Vol. 1

Flores Azules, Vol. 1

(Aoi Hana #1)

De pequeñas, Fumi y Akira eran amigas inseparables, pero la distancia les hizo perder el contacto. Diez años después vuelven a encontrarse, solo para darse cuenta de que muchas cosas han cambiado, sobre todo la manera en que cada una concibe, siente y sufre el amor. Sin embargo, hay algo que se ha mantenido intacto pese al transcurrir del tiempo: el sentimiento de amistad ...more
Published 2015 by Milky Way Ediciones (first published December 15th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Flores Azules, Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flores Azules, Vol. 1

Rosie
Jul 08, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Trigger warning: abuse, pedophilia, incest

Nope! Nope! No.

This manga could have been a cute little tale about two school girls reconnecting and falling in love, instead it got overcomplicated and gross.

Everything about those two school girls (Fumi and Akira) relationship was fine. I already thought it was pretty cute and was excited to see how it developed, but then other characters and their relationships with these characters had to be introduced and that's where my interest abruptly ended.

C
TheLibraryOfSarah
I liked this, it was a bittersweet depiction of what it's like to love other girls. I loved what a good friend Aki is! The only thing was that it switched back and forth between the two storylines too quickly, so was confusing at times. Otherwise I liked it!
Lizzie
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reasons why I like this series:

- There is more than one central relationship; lots of side characters
- The series shows the intricacies and difficulties of navigating a romantic relationship. It's not just smooth sailing for the characters.
- Good, respectful communication!
- It manages to do all this while maintaining a certain lightness and sunniness. Not depressing, but still pretty realistic in terms of relationship dynamics.
-The artstyle is really cute, and the characters are pretty... :)
Laura Montero Maté
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Es súper dulce y me parecen súper cuquis todos los personajes. Son todos rollitos de canela. Se merecen lo mejor del mundo y las quiero adoptar a todas ❤ ...more
Danielle
Oct 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sauceum-manga-s
I am really enjoying this story. I find the characters to be engaging and the plot very sweet. I am slightly annoyed at how the relationship between Fumi and Ah-chan is bouncing all over the place but I suppose that it does make it more realistic for their ages and environments.
Ariel
Well, I found this little series in the library in the *new* section and decided to snatch it up before people took them before I could.

I will say I thought this was an interesting intro to a new series, especially one that I have never heard of. I will post a full review after I finish all eight novels though. All I will say is I am for sure reading all eight books! :D
Brielle
Jul 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I don't know why but this is giving me a lot of anxiety. I'm not good with this... complicated relationships sort of thing. I guess I enjoy certainty, or at the very least a fixed point of view. But I thought it was good and I'll probably read the rest later on.
Maud
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ayla
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was... okay. The relationships were weird and confusing, and the characters are boring and cliche. There were some parts that were interesting, but I wonk be reading the rest of the series.
Elizabeth
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-manga, lgbtq
Aoi Hana is probably one of my favorite manga ever. I love the art, the writing, the characters (Fumi just reminds me of my teenage self so much), and just everything.
Lyra
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Interesting characters and story, excited what will happen next. The girls are all cute and wonderful.
Noa
Jan 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
I'm sure this review is going to be a very unpopular opinion, but there I go!

Last week I saw this manga in the bookshop I work at and I must confess, the cover captured me. I read the summary and it sounded like something I could be obsessed with, so what better thing to do than read it! I read it in that same night, and my disappointment was the worst in this last year. This could have been a fantastic story! But it was just extremely cheesy and annoying to me. Not much happens, but that would
Jenna
Review is for the entire series. Likewise for any spoilers...

This was the first series I actually read from Takako Shimura, prior to picking up Hourou Musuko / Wandering Son. The scanlations (or the series itself) hadn't gone that far, so I ended up reading the former series, which completely gripped me.

Hrm. It was interesting and sweet, with a wonderful dreamy drawing style (especially in the colored pages) with eyes chock full of emotion even as they're drawn in a minimalist fashion. I liked
Lara Corona
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Es un lujo poder disfrutar de la sensibilidad y el estilo de esta autora en edición en español (cruzando los dedos para que algún día llegue Wandering Son, que además trata un tema muy a explorar todavía). Y llegar el vacío de shoujo-ai/yuri que había en España de paso. Takako Shimura tiene una manera muy propia de desarrolar sus historias - no la puedes confundir con ningún otro mangaka, y no sólo por su estilo gráfico (suave y maravilloso, lleno de personalidad). La narración es sútil, dejándo ...more
Ren
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the english translated version online. It is a sweet and realistic story. It follows Fumi, a high school girl, through the ups and downs of lesbian life and love. It takes you through her coming out to her best friend, her first love, her first heartbreak and more. The art work is beautiful and the story heart warming. It's yuri aimed at an actual female audience :)
Kathryn
the only girl/girl manga i have ever read.
Brünnhilde
Aoi Hana es un manga que avanza muy lento, pero es de lo mejorcito que hay en el Yuri. La historia es muy tierna, y los personajes se sienten reales, se desarrollan, y tienen historia.
Evanille
Jul 13, 2016
Sean Amber
Jan 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Takako Shimura is a manga artist primarily known for her manga works published in Japan which feature LGBT (especially about lesbian and transgender) topics. Originally from Kanagawa, she now resides in Tokyo.