Start by marking “Never Letting You Go” as Want to Read:

(Being Yours #1)

When Avalynn fell in love with Cameron, she was sure he was the perfect man. Once she said I do, she realized it was all a lie.

Marrying Avalynn secured Cameron's future as the CEO of James Enterprise and cemented the lies he told.

After thinking they were finally going somewhere, Ava see's Cameron on the news, with his very pregnant ex-girlfriend. With the marriage contract
Published June 20th 2016

Jen
What the ever loving f**k did I just read?

I didn't need for this to be a safe read, so to speak, but I certainly wasn't expecting this level of stupidity.

Something about the way she mentioned my date doesn’t sit right with me.
I wish she never overheard Becky and me talking that day. Things would be different. She’d never know about the marriage terms, and she could be under me, or over me, any time I wanted. But when she heard what we were saying, all of the hopes I had with her died.
I just w
boogenhagen
Completely idiotic plot aside, the writing itself is really, really lacking - I felt like I was reading a third grade book report. I would highly recommend a review of The Elements of Style for future efforts.

As for the continual H cheating and then his supposed true love of the h discovery - well, I have read more convincing HEA outcomes on bathroom walls -

Srsly, if you do a cheating romance, the cheater needs to redeem themselves in a massive way - when that doesn't happen the only thing left
Fre06 Begum
Want to read about a glutton for punishment female lead? Well this book has the most pathetic martyr for a female read the likes of which I have not read about in a long time!!!
Linda Sims
Jun 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
Bev
DNF so no rating. I can't even .....

This chick is thicker than two short planks, he's a total irredeemable pig and they deserve each other. I don't mind cheating in books if it's not done gratuitously, this was so way beyond that it was out of the stratosphere.

How I got to 68% without murdering my Kindle is beyond me.

Kristina
“You better still be a virgin, Ava. You’re my wife, and you told me you were a virgin before we got married. If I haven’t touched you, you should still be one, and if you aren’t, I swear to fuck I’ll kill the bastard who fucking touched you.”

That snaps me out of my daze. “We’ve been married four years, Cameron. You haven’t been celibate, so why the hell would you think I was?” I snap at him.

His face looks murderous. Uh oh. “The last year has been your fault!” he snaps back at me.

I sit straight u
EliseSReads
REMINDER TO SELF : DO NOT READ THIS
Vintage
I was warned. Did I listen? Nope, and ended up wasting time when I could have been reading really good stuff like Barbara Cartland or Twilight.

The heroine is an idiot. She jumps into a MOC the same day she finds out the love of her life married her only to maintain control of his father's company. How does that happen? She overhears the H talking to his girlfriend saying he had to marry her to keep his company. He still wants to stay married to her although he will end it in six years so he can
JoAnna G
Page Count:146
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

After thinking they were finally going so
Elizabeth
Seeing as how I only got through the sample I won't rate the book. The following is just my reason for not having the patience to finish (or really begin) the book.

This story opens on the wedding day of h/H. Avalynn (Ava) is the very definition of a blushing bride, and Cameron is just there. I immediately took a disliking to the heroine.

Ava’s mom: “Wow, baby, you look beautiful.”
Ava: “I do, don’t I?” (in which she immediately points out to the reader that she IS NOT conceited).

I was willing to l
Glenna Maynard
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dawn knows I love a great twist and this doesn't disappoint. Ava sweet Ava my paper heart hurt for her. I was so pissed at Cam in the beginning but the more I read about him the more he grew on me. a great summer read that doesn't shy away from real life topics.
♡Tonya♡
Jun 21, 2016 marked it as not-happening
cheating is not romantic
✿ ❀ ❂ ❄ʘ ※✿ ❀ ❂ ❄Only♥ ♡Audrey✿ ❀ ❂ ❄ʘ ※✿ ❀ ❂ ❄ʘ
this dude was so rotten that i wanted to kill him then spit on his dead body. cheats on his wife for years with his slut on the side. worst. book. ever.
Bernice Mills
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Jennifer Finn
This is the first novella in the Being Yours series and I was reluctant at first to read it because a lot of reviewers wrote scathing things about Cameron and the book in general. I read it anyway because I may read reviews before I buy a book but I also know everyone has an opinion and some are different. I like books that start out with a marriage of convenience that turns into real love and this book was exactly that and I really enjoyed it. Avalynn was young and naive when she met and fell i ...more
Kayread
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Kim  Brewing
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it

I knew going in it was a cheesy romance and that's why I chose it. What I didn't like and what ruined it a bit for me was the first two years and what Cameron did during that time....took the "romance" right out of the story. If I ignore that part - I loved it. We have the stars in here eyes virgin falling in love with a man with an agenda.
Cc
Sep 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Eh.
Neha Natesh
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 stars because the author warns that the book is cliched. So fairs fair. But it wasn't for me. A quick read to get you up on the reading challenge. So there's that.
Sandy Knox
IT WAS OK

Cameron is the kind of guy you love to hate. Ava is a beautiful woman but is gullible and weak. Cameron starts their marriage out on a lie and just continues to roll down hill from there. When Ava hears Cameron and his skank Becky talking at the wedding reception saying that the only reason he married Ava was because of his father's Will and after 6 years he will divorce her. He lies to her and cheats on her for 5 years and then tries to change the game in the last year. Mousey gullible
Jamie Ellis
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this book

I really enjoy and love Dawn Martens writing. Honestly though more into her MC reads. For a SAFE book had to read to just see what it meant lol. So I get it I do and still really enjoyed the fast paced storyline. Actually for myself so different but still so good. Loved the characters, humor, and oh "gasp" the sex scene. So check it out onto book 2.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Debra
Jul 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Never Letting You Go

This story line has great potential. Editing needs more work. Cameron married Avalynn to keep his company. But that didn't mean he would stop fooling around with other females, including long time bed partner Becky. But what happens when he starts to fall for his with? Will she stay or leave? What about Becky?
Mindy McCray
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book by Dawn Martens! Ava and Cameron's story is awesome!

Cameron married Ava out of convenience to keep his father's company. Ava is in love with her husband but Ava is just a friend with his name to Cameron.
Tiffany
Okay

This was a quick, predictable read. The characters were very juvenile. It was entertaining but a little over the top.
M
Sep 21, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Skip

To be honest I skipped pages, I just couldn't get into the book. Nobody communicated and when they did, they took forever to say what needed to be said.
Vfc
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
As bad the second time re-read...as the first. Doormat heroine and lacklustre hero. For an astute businessman he certainly lacked control in his personal life.
Apple
Nov 14, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 starts

The starting was going nicely, I was enjoying but the later half portion of story fell off for me. It was flat and kinda boring. The later half that is.
  • Life Without You
  • The Woman He Married (A Magic City Duo Book 1)
  • Shattered Vows
  • Climb The Highest Mountain (Savage Destiny, #5)
  • In Name Only
  • You Owe Me
  • Terms of Possession (Romance)
  • Designing the Love (The Griffin Brothers, #5)
  • Second Chances
  • Mutual Consent
  • Dark Wager
  • The Way of the Heart
  • Wedded Bliss
  • The Santangeli Marriage
  • The Infidelity Chain
  • Joshua (The Mitchell/Healy Family, #10)
  • Dry as Rain
  • Temptation
Dawn Martens is a young, spunky Canadian Author. Being a wife to Colin, a mother to three beautiful little girls (Sarah (2007), Grace (2010), and Ava (2014)) and of course best friend to fellow author Glenna Maynard, hasn't stopped this Canadian Firecracker from pursuing her dreams of becoming a writer!
Dawn's number one passion in life is the written word, and she's extremely thankful that she has

Being Yours (3 books)
  • Wasn't Supposed To Love You (Being Yours Novella series Book 2)
  • Don't Want To Lose You (Being Yours Novella Series Book 3)
“I one-clicked a book by author Glenna Maynard, and I was sold. It was so good. Right then and there, I knew I could do this on my own. ” 0 likes
“Why didn’t you tell me she’s so wild? She bit me,” he tells me, stepping in front of me. My eyes go wide. “She bit you?” “Yeah, when” 0 likes