Start by marking “Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)

Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC #1)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  1,490 Ratings  ·  214 Reviews
Notorious Devils MC #1

Kentlee Johnson has always been a sweet girl with good intentions and simple dreams.

Pierce "Fury" Duhart is an outlaw by nature, born and bred to ride with the Notorious Devils.

When a chance encounter brings them face to face, Kentlee knows that getting involved with the president of the town's notorious MC is not a wise choice.

But Fury knows what h
Published March 24th 2016 (first published March 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Rough and Rowdy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rough and Rowdy

Bev
I'm thinking this is one of those it's not you, it's me books because .... what the hell did I just read?

Take one chicken shit zero (he ain't no bloody hero that's for sure), add a TSTL doormat, miscommunication, pregnancy, push and pull and so much unnecessary skank action that I needed to superglue my eyeballs in place to stop the eye rolling after bleaching them, so much OTT drama it was ridiculous and I got a not so good read.

I'm thinking I'm being overly generous with 2 stars
Bwmurf
Jan 24, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
Jessi
Five Steamy-Sexy Biker Stars

Kentlee and Fury cross paths one day by chance. And right then Fury decides that the goody girl with a rocking body must be his. Kentlee comes from a good family and usually wouldn't think twice about some one like Fury, the President of the local MC, the Notorious Devils. Only problem is, she can't resist him. One night of hot steamy sexy with a dirty talking biker leads to trouble for Kentlee. Kentlee spends the next 3 years alone struggling to keep her head above t
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
DNF @ 16%

I really could not finish this. I have zero tolerance for Heroes who don't respect women. I'm okay with Heroes calling the heroine with vulgar names during sex scenes if they're both into it, but I'm not okay with Heroes calling heroines vulgar names for "overreacting."
"You fucked me with no protection, and then you expected me to compromise my morals, because you fucked up? Get out of my house," I say, a bit firmer.
"Crazy bitch," he bites out, sliding his jeans up his hips.
"I'm not
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*

“Katie Powell was just about to service your cock when I walked in. No way am I letting you anywhere near me.”
(view spoiler)

"Kentlee isn’t Old Lady material; not that’d I’d ever have one. She’s not strong enough."

“Yeah, I get you, Fury,” she says, her voice quivering. “Good. Now take off your shorts and get on this bar. I want to watch you make yourself come. Finish the goddamned show, Kitty,” I say with a grunt." (club whore

Seriously?!
Five minutes after meeting our h, the H is getting a blow job from some other chick. But it's all good folks, casue the chick is just some random disguisting skunk, and our H is closing his eyes and pretending it's the h.
Prince fu*!ng charming! *gags

Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rough and Rowdy – A Notorious Devils Novel
4 stars
Hayley Faiman

Kentlee Johnson is exhausted with her mother’s whims of her girls marrying a wealthy man. She is playing the good sister all while feeling sorry for her little sister Brentlee. Only nineteen years old and the girl is getting married to the creepiest guy she has ever met. Scotty is a douche bag and makes her gag with his too perfect hair, manners and his soon to be attorney status. Its not his looks or his accomplishments its that he s
Paganalexandria
There were things I liked, and things that left me scratching my head. The heroine was just way too accommodating for me with the BS the hero was constantly shoveling. Doormat city.
RCK
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindleunlimited
I read this one after reading the 3rd one. I liked the 3rd one more.

This felt very insta love/lust.

Hero is in jail for 3 – 4 years and heroine is pregnant with his kid but he hadn’t claimed heroine as his Old Lady, therefore, the club won’t help her much. She is employed by them as a waitress at their strip club and Sniper, a club member, does help her because he knows her from when they were in high school and he dated her sister.

Anyways, it did annoy me that Sniper and heroine kiss to see if t
Neeta
Apr 02, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5 maybe a 3 at a stretch. Okay, really quite difficult to rate this one... while it sucked me in and I read to the end, it wasn't a really satisfying read in the end. Lackluster HEA might be the best description.

Spoilers may follow!!!!

The reason I was sucked in was that I was expecting and hoping for a massive, epic grovel... because, let's face it, the hero was a massive, huge, ENORMOUS, wimpy COWARD. One of the most cowardly and selfish heroes I think I've ever read. I'm glad we got his poin
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL HAYLEY FAIMAN! WHY OH WHY ARE YOU SO DETERMINED TO KILL ME?! Don't you know how much I love you?! Your #EVILWHORE is reaching new levels of torture. Kentlee Johnson is a sweet, good girl, with simple dreams. Pierce "Fury" Duhart is the president of the Notorious Devils MC. A change meeting face to face has sparks flying, and while Kentlee knows it would be a very bad idea to get involved with the MC, Fury has decided he will have her. Kentlee steps out of her comfort zone, and decides ...more
Tammi
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love a good hot MC book but this one had the addition of a sweet little frustrating love story. I really enjoyed it!
A story showing time, distance, circumstance or a stupid pig headed man can't stop love. Kentlee and Peirce certainly didn't have a perfect or traditional start to their relationship and it definitely wasn't a smooth ride. But in the end love just exists you can fight it and deny it but it doesn't go away.
I am really excited to see this is a series because I am really wanting the
Tara -Sexy Book Divas
This was my first book by this author and I absolutely loved it.

What more can you ask for in an MC book? Fury is the hot older MC President and Kentlee a sweet, innocent, girl. They have a one night stand that ends up with her pregnant. She family disowns her, Fury ends up in jail! Clue wars! Everything is just amazing!
Yvonne
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, 2016
3.5

I almost didn't read this because of the heroine's absolutely ridiculous name. Regardless, I enjoyed it very much and it had loads of drama and over the top alpha insanity/dirty talking. I'll be picking up #2 despite the fact the heroine in that one has an equally hilarious name. :)
R
As a total MC gal this series is a good start a lot of Dumb ass movies but they helped shape and protect Kentelee Sniper and max, yum, her brother oh there is a story there
Gwen Shafer
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

I loved this one. Cant wait to read more in this series. She wasnt what he expected and shouldnt want her but things happen you cant control. I absolutrly love these two together. Great story of love and strength. Well written with amazing characters who have great chemistry. Great first book in the series.
yohanna baez
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it

I saw a post about someone looking for this book, and when it was found i decided to give it a try.. it was good ..but some of the dialogue between the characters turn me off..i don't know how to explain it... But i like the pace of the book, there is plenty of sexy times.i would definitely try the next book in the series.
Crystal
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kentlee Johnson was taught by her parents that a girl needed to grow up and to find a good man who will take care of her, to be a doctor or lawyer’s wife. But that’s just not her personality! She is strong, independent and a take no crap kind of girl. She is determined to make it on her own and not need to depend on anyone. She was doing a great job of that until one-day Fury walked up to her with his cocky attitude and sweet talking lines. Will she allow herself to be “lured into the lion’s den ...more
R.C. Martin
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

What I like about Hayley is that she can jump from one romance genre to the next without batting an eyelash. The beginning to this MC romance series was pretty much everything I expected out of an MC read--sexy bikers, a bunch of debauchery, illegal shenanigans, sexy bikers, a little bit of danger, a little bit of suspense, and sexy bikers.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. Granted, I haven't read loads and loads of motorcycle romances, but this one had a plot twist that both intrigued and
Aliyeh
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Four Stars for Kentlee and Pierce!

Lately, I've been downloading a lot of samples of MC books just to throw them away 3% in. "Rough and Rowdy" held my attention the whole way through. Finding this gem on Amazon was a great surprise!
Kentlee has always been a good girl. She has barely lived life off the straight and narrow... That is until she meets Pierce.
Pierce "Fury" Duhart is the new president of the local "Notorious Devils" chapter. Something about Kentlee's oh so sweet demeanor calls to h
Heroesinbooks
Good Start to the series. This book focuses on Fury (Pierce) , President of the Notorious Devil's MC and Kentlee a sweet girl with no experience of the MC life.
In the first half I wasn't that keen on Fury....he seemed to be a bit of an ass with the odd glimmer of good hero attributes. In the second half of the book he steps up and is much more likeable. I really liked Kent, she is a tough little cookie under the sweet exterior.
Will definitely be reading Bates' (Sniper) story next.
Lots of swea
 Joyce
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very entertaining

This is my first time reading this author. This is a very typical MC read, so of course I enjoyed it!

Synopsis. Hot older biker falls for younger girl. Sweeps her away from a party to have a go at her bareback. Falling out. He ends up in jail. She has his baby. What happens 3 years later when he gets out? You'll have to read to find out.
JudyB
First time read for this author. Pretty good book and I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
Jelena Bosh
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved it!!

Review coming up xx
Brandi
This was quite the angsty MC read! It had a set-in-his-ways alpha male, a sweet heroine, OW drama, swoony "family" moments & plenty of sexy times.

I liked Kentlee & Fury together. I only wish they had more time together, before he was put away for so long.

Kentlee... This girl has been through the wringer. Crap family, d*ckhead for a baby daddy, b*tches who hate her for no reason, getting her a** smacked while she waitressed at a strip club... Thank gods she had Sniper, Mary-Anne & th
Sue
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by this author and I did really enjoy it. I felt the first few chapters were a little shaky, can't quite put my finger on it, I don't think I liked Fury that much initially and it just didn't hold my attention, I put it down for a few days and then went back to it and after that it got way more interesting.
Loved the MC brothers, the story line and eventually loved Fury & Kentlee. A great MC read, I'm jumping straight into book 2.

Julie
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a good MC series and this is a great start! I love Fury! He is hot as hell and loves with all his heart. From first seeing Kentlee, he knows he wants her and I love how determined he is. He is still a bull-headed stubborn man, but when he finally knows what he wants, I loved him even more! Kentlee may be a lot younger than him, but they make a perfect couple. I'm ready for more of this MC.
  • Lust (Trojans MC, #3)
  • Filthy Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #2)
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Blinding Love 2 (Blinding Love, #2)
  • Down and Out (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter, #3)
  • Little Memphis (Little Memphis MC, #1)
  • Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)
  • The Lion and the Lamb  (The Predator and the Prey #1)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • Exquisite Redemption (Iron Horse MC, #3)
  • Tainted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #2)
  • Owning His Bride
  • Intimate Strangers (Captive Hearts, #2)
  • Surrender (Devine #1)
  • Cardinal
  • Russian Lullaby (Russian Love, #1)
  • Owned
  • A Real Bad Boy (A Bad Boy Romance, #3)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

More about Hayley Faiman

Notorious Devils MC (7 books)
  • Rough and Raw (Notorious Devils MC, #2)
  • Rough and Rugged (Notorious Devils MC #3)
  • Rough and Ruthless (Notorious Devils MC, #4)
  • Rough and Ready (Notorious Devils MC #5)
  • Rough and Rich (Notorious Devils MC #6)
  • Rough and Real (Notorious Devils #7)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Mackenzie's Mountain (Mackenzie Family, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Anything But Sweet (Sweet, Texas, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
“I think I’m dick drunk at the sight of all that is Fury.” 0 likes