Start by marking “Trapped (The Condemned Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Trapped (The Condemned Series, #1)

Trapped

(The Condemned Series #1)

When Bella West crash lands on penal planet Dragath25, the only thing standing between her and a mass of brutal criminals is one of their own, a ruthless loner known only as 673. But what starts out as a desperate trade based on protection and raw lust soon blossoms into a scorching need that will push them both to the edge...A tale of unbridled desire, stunning sacrifice, ...more
Published December 31st 2015 by Orchid Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Trapped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trapped

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trapped is book one in The Condemned Series by Alison Aimes. This is my very first book by Alison. I have to admit I’ve been staring at this series for awhile now. I mean, just gaze at this cover. I hoped that the book would live up to it’s cover but holy wow, I was not prepared for this! I could not stop reading. This book is hot enough to scorch your fingertips as you turn the pages. But it also is filled with hope. These characters find themselves in a race for survival. But along the way, th ...more
Maya
ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

description

I love it!!! Whan an amazing sci-fi plot and story! And for this to be the author's debut novel, it's simply amazing. I'm a fan!

description

This story has just the right amount of action, romance, danger and angst. I loved how the author build the new futuristic world and the planet 'of death', Dragath25. If I'm honest it does remind me a bit of Mars, with how the atmosphere and landskape is portrayed. Also, the creatures that live there are uni
Danielle
Sci-fi isn't something that I used to read a lot of but I find it's holding my interest more and more lately and I was so happy to discover Trapped by Alison Aimes. I was first drawn to it because the blurb reminded me of a book I read last year that I really enjoyed, not to mention that I've always had a thing for bad boys and prisoners are right up my alley, but all that aside, Trapped is definitely a book that stands on its own and held my interest until the very end.

Let's start with my main
Celestine
Uneven in parts but interesting convict hero

Good characters, but the frame of the world building didn't live up to my expectations. The interactions of Fighter Girl and Mud Man in the beginning really pulled me in, and I enjoyed the way their relationship developed. Some of the sexy times overwhelm but the Dragath planet, the demise of Earth and the villains were interesting, if under developed. I would like to read the sequel, but it appears to be MIA for two years now.

3.5 rounded to 4 stars.

Bo
Marta Cox
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
So this is my first foray into the imagination of Ms Aimes but it certainly won't be my last . I'm very surprised not to mention pleased at just how engaging I found this book. I seem to be reading a lot of sci fi recently but finding something a little bit different is always a challenge. So obviously the idea of mixing a prison planet with a marooned storyline caught my interest. The bonus of course is the hot romance running through it.
From the very beginning its obvious that the heroine Bel
Samantha
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 heated, futuristic and delightful stars. This is my first time reading anything by Alison Aimes and she's got me added to her squad because I can't wait to read the next book. The story line is interesting, the writing is good and the characters are so real it is great. It's easy to feel their frustration, their desires and to take in what they are seeing. There's some wicked sex, some slow but steady progression between Bella and Caine and some action.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I bega
Tricia Len
I am in love with another alpha hero...and his name is Convict! I Loved Loved Loved this story!

Alison Aimes has written a wonderful story full of adventure, danger, and blazingly hot sex... a wonderful story of what if? What if a beautiful, smart, brave woman was stranded on an alien world with ...humm hundreds of thousands of really bad men and really scary monsters that want to eat her? What if she is trying to keep her fellow scientists alive? What if the military who were supposed to protect
namericanwordcat
It likely should be a guilty pleasure but I like future prison science fiction romance.

I get tired of the idea that people are reduced to raping mindless animals, however, I also get sick of the idea that the moment a man can he will assault a woman (not the hero of course) But I also feel that these plots are a way for working out the constant threat and anxiety most women experience to some degree.

So, this is a pretty basic a man projects a woman (and in this case her colleagues too) in exch
Pamela(AllHoney)
The first book in Alison Aimes' series, The Condemned. Bella West is part of a scientific team going to Dragath25 but her shuttle crash lands on the penal planet, killing some and injuring others. When prisoner 673 appears, she makes a deal with him to protect them and she will give him sex.

Yes, there was definitely some smoking hot sex scenes but surprisingly it wasn't all a sexfest. There was actually a story. While I liked the hero quite a bit, I wasn't liking the heroine for the most part.
Mei
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sf
Finally a book where there's no insta-love! There's insta-lust, but that's understandable because the hero didn't see (never mind touched!) a female in 8 years! Talk about abstinence!!!!

The book starts with a bang - literally! The shuttle crashes and most of the people on die!

The wounded and two women (the heroine one of them) are abandoned by the solders (mean idiots!) without anything. They take away with them the guns, the food, the water. It's obvious that they left them to die.

But our hero
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm slipping into the dark side more and more, I've found another m/f author that I really like. The author's imagination went wild! and she pulled it off with amazing style, I couldn't get enough. The blurb really does cover the storyline so I'm not going to repeat, if you are looking for a well thought out storyline with sizzling passion, look no further, you've just found it. 5* all the way.
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
For a first book it was really really good. Very well written.
Love the characters especially Caine!
I also love the storyline but at the the end it could be more.
But it was put / explained in the epiloque.
I definitly recommend it to all SciFiRom lovers.
And I would love to read the second book about Ava!
Amanda
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Very well written for a new sci-fi author- it's an extremely difficult genre to write. Had a nice fresh concept.
Please prepare for minor rant.
Her inner monologue was beyond tedious. There's only so much she can think about the guy, and the situation, when he hasn't revealed anything about his past. Also, she had a bit of the tstl syndrome. H says 'Don't move' or 'get away as fast as possible', so she automatically does the opposite and then thinks 'Well he should know the real me is
Cara Bristol
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, sci-fi
On a scientific mission, Cadet Bella West’s shuttle crashes on a penal colony inhabited by vicious criminals. Her only chance of survival is to seek protection from Convict 673 in exchange for sex. But their deal is tested when they begin to care for each other, and the risks to survival are greater than either of them realize.

I loved this book. The story concept hooked me from the start while the strong writing and plight of the characters kept me enthralled throughout. Caine, aka Convict 673,
SheLove2Read
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016
I know everyone else seemed to love this story, but it definitely wasn't for me. How many times did Caine have to tell her to listen to him? That got really old fast. Honestly, I thought there was TOO much sex and not enough storyline.
Laura Elizabeth
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, sci-fi
This was a pretty good story. At first the H seemed asshole ish. But he redeemed himself right quick.
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)

Cadet Bella West wanted to get to the Dragath25; however, she didn’t want to crash their. The whole of Dragath25 has been turned into a dumping ground for all the worst of humanity, a prison with no hope of escape. Only now, the planet may be Earth’s only hope of surviving famine and starvation. Bella knows it will be a dangerous mission to go their and collect samples, but she had no idea just how bad it would be, until she crash lands and has to try and survive. Her only hope seems to be pris
Jenna ~Don't Talk To Me When I'm Reading~
Not too shabby! Tropes galore abound here, but I actually really liked both MCs and believed their hea the way it unfolded. This is one of the few tropes that, for me, sex-to-romance works out. I would have liked it to have been a little more substantial in the middle, with some more alone time for them on the prison planet, but overall it worked just fine. Well enough that I'm interested in picking up the next book!
Melissa
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Trapped was a great read and I look forward to reading more from Alison Aimes. Bella is a strong character with a giving and protective nature, she is more than a good match to Caine. Caine, wounded by his past, imprisoned falsely, he is a hero that had almost lost his way. Struggling to survive can do that to someone, Bella teaches him to live again and they find something very special.
Deanna from Deanna's World
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow! What an adrenalin filled space adventure Alison Aimes has written in Trapped.

Trapped is exactly the kind of story I love. It's sci-fi and romantic suspense rolled into one, with lots of action and adventure, an alpha male hero and a kickass heroine.

Bella is an amazing heroine. 673's (we find out his name later in the book but I won't spoil it for you) nickname for her is very appropriate. Fighter Girl. Yes, she really is a fighter girl. Bella is a survivor. She's survived harsh conditions
Jackson D'Lynne
For a debut book, this is one of the BEST sci-fi romances I've ever read!

What can I say about it? Ms. Aimes did an incredible job crafting a universe where humans are dominant but dying off--why? Well, we used up all our resources, of course. Ms. Aimes built a world where a single counsel of greedy whores ruled with an iron hand, and people who weren't in the same class were left to starve in the slums of a desolate world.

Out of this horrible place comes the heroine who is risking her life to fi
Majanka
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

When reading Trapped, I could barely believe it was the first book I read by this author. Alison Aimes has an unique imagination, and she manages to craft gritty, but believable, scifi worlds. In Trapped, Bella West crashes on Dragath25, a penal planet where a person’s life isn’t worth much. It’s a harsh world, where survival is the only thing that matters, and in order to survive, Bella has to make a deal with 673. H
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
I love reading Sci-Fi Romance, but sometimes am still left wanting... more, just more. Trapped by Alison Aimes left me wanting more all right, but only because I didn't want to leave the world and characters she has created.

Bella and Caine manage to forge a strong and meaningful relationship in circumstances that would make grown men weep (or turn feral). Their story is violent and romantic, painful and loving. It is a story of paradoxes, of love found in horror.

The world building is excellent
Claudia
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm amazed that this was the first romance published by Alison Aimes!!! She achieved the perfect balance between action, romance, love, suspense and Smoking hot sex scenes...

Convicted 673 survived eight years in hell - that's the best description for prison planet Dragath25... and he did survive the best way he could... becoming more beast than man... worring and caring about nothing but himself... but all that changes when one more shuttle crashes on the planet and he sees the "fighter girl".

B
Donna Sweeney
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kindly provided with an ARC via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review......

Out Of This World !! I love me a damn god Alien romance read !!

This is Bella and Caine's story. Bella is part of a team on a mission to the great beyond trying to find away to save Earth. Earth is dying and time is running out. Of course great plans never work out an they crash land onto a planet inhabited with the worst of the worst men around......delightful odds !!

Anyway, this is where our tale heats up quite a bi
Calm Your Pits
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
*** This ARC was received from Killion Group, Inc. via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review***

I really enjoyed the relationship between Bella and Caine, they find in each other exactly what they need.
Caine is strong, he has survived on a deadly planet for years only to realize how lonely he is when he meets Bella. And he is amazingly smart for figuring out how to jam the jammer so ships didn't crash.
Bella was surrounded by people but found that she was just as lonely as Caine. She may not
Valentine

An exceptional book.
I do not give 5 stars easily, I am very capricious and picky but on the 3rd page I realized that this book is a masterpiece.

Despite being set in a hostile planet with various psychopathic characters, I would define this as a "safe book".

I will definitely continue to follow the author and the serie.
Boundless Book Reviews
There is just something about this type of story that I enjoy.  A woman is stranded on a prison planet and a strong man needs to step up and protect her in exchange for her body.   I have read almost everything I can find that is along the same lines, there isn’t much, and I look often.  I recently stumbled on Trapped and of course, I jumped on it.

I think to quote another reviewer the heroin is “TSTL” or “too stupid to live”.   But Bell fits the description accurately.  It is one thing to have a
ClockworkBookworm
3.5 - Trigger warning.
  • Fall (Hold, #3)
  • Guardian (Prison Planet, #1)
  • Prophecy (Prophecy, #1)
  • Hunted (Eden, #2)
  • The Ninth Orb (Interstellar, #2)
  • Night Raven
  • Legion
  • Galactic Treasure (The Quads of Galafrax, #2)
  • Stealing Mercury (Arena Dogs #1)
  • Zuri's Zargonnii Warrior (Unearthly World #2)
  • Mercy (Deridia, #1)
  • Ruth's Bonded (Ruth & Gron, #1)
  • Captured (Warriors of Hir,  #1)
  • Infinity's Embrace (Dark Planet Warriors, #6)
  • Guardian (Galactic Gladiators, #9)
  • Breathing Vapor (Cyborg Sizzle, #2)
  • Alien, Mine (Alien, Mine Series, #1)
  • The Bond That Consumes Us (Eternal Bond, #3)
Alison Aimes is the award-winning author of the sexy sci-fi Condemned series and the contemporary romance Billionaire's Revenge series.

A PhD graduate in Modern History, she's always had a love for dramatic stories and great books. Now, she's moving across eras to create sexy stories full of intrigue, action, and passion, but always with a happy ending.

She lives in Maryland with her husband, two k

The Condemned Series (3 books)
  • Taken (The Condemned Series, #2)
  • Tormented (The Condemned Series, #3)