Start by marking “Havoc (Storm MC, #7)” as Want to Read:
Havoc (Storm MC, #7)

Havoc

(Storm MC #7)

Meet Havoc...

I was happy doing my own thing.
No connections.
No demands.
No problems.
Just me, my club and a whole lot of dirty work to take care of.
She never wanted a biker.
She wanted stability and I gave up on that years ago.
We tried to fight it.
Neither of us wanted it.
But she calms my fury and I show her a man who accepts every part of her.
Now we're trying to figure out how
ebook
Published March 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Havoc, please sign up.
Renae Note from author-“If you read my other book, Destined Havoc and are waiting for the rest of Havoc's story, this is it! This book will contain his…moreNote from author-“If you read my other book, Destined Havoc and are waiting for the rest of Havoc's story, this is it! This book will contain his entire story and will now be book #8 in the Storm MC Series.”
Can be read as a stand-alone.(less)

Mysza
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this one a lot. The writing was easy, characters well done and story interesting. We have Havoc, biker nomad who has to come back to his hometown due to family issues. We also have Carla, whom he meets at the bar one night. They instantly take to each other and the rest is history.

"Jesus Fuck. She was a dirty bitch and my dick ached for that mouth of hers."

Oh yeah, it started dirty, and dirty it was. Damn, that mouth of his. Hers too by the way. Both of them didn't hold back.

"So you'r
Sabrina
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

I think I somehow forgot how amazing Nina Levine was, but this book brought it all back for me. I loved the little bit of suspense, and the sexiness that was all throughout the book. These characters were great for me too, so I really liked getting their story.

Havoc and Carla met at a bar after a shit day leads Carla to need a drink. Havoc wasn't looking to hook up with anyone that night, and especially not a woman who wasn't his type at all. Bu
Nina Levine
Mar 07, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
While this is the eighth book in the series it has been written as a STANDALONE so new-to-the-series readers can read and enjoy it without having read the other books. This is Havoc & Carla's complete story.

NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AU

CLICK FOR A SNEAK PEEK
Brie
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
PSA!! That's right, PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT --->> HAVOC by NINA LEVINE is filthy, MC style dirty romance!

What do you get when the h/H both have rather bawdy personalities? Hmmm, well I'll tell you. You get a raunchy, sexual and romantic fuck fest!!

If you've been waiting for this book and following the Storm MC men then you know Nina's warning. "The Storm MC men are addictive." Well, now I have to disagree.

They aren't JUST addictive.
They're worse!
They're enslaving, hooking, obsessive, a
Jan
5 dirty Biker stars

Have you heard the saying "It does what it says on the tin"?
Well if you want a foul mouth Alpha male and a female with sass, action and hotness from the moment you move on from the cover that's what you get and Nina always delivers.

"Powerful and demanding, he consumed me. I lost my bearings and he revealed his need for me. He pushed me for more and I gave it all to him."

A chance meeting in a bar that turns into a hot romance, well as romantic as it gets for a biker anyway.

Two
Tissue: 0
Value: 5
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 5

Nina freakin Levine rocks!  Holy crap Havoc was amazing! I devoured this book from the first page to the last and was still wanting more. There was no huge cliffy and if you've read the Storm books you know all about some dirty bikers. Havoc is no different.  Well maybe a little dirtier but that's nothing to hate on. I freakin love it!

Havoc and Carla are amazdballs together. They are so much fun to read. Their banter had me
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy Hell I love me some shiz talking bad arse bikers! Nina knows how to write a story that will keep you hanging on till the end. This is book number eight in this series and I swear the more books she writes the more I fall in love with these bad arse bikers who do what they want when they want and underneath it all they love hard when they fall for a girl.

Havoc is no different. All he wants to do is club business and live day by day in the club. But what he gets is something so different he i
KFForever
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed by Claire Rose

Rated Five Loving Stars

There is not one I thing I don't love about Nina's books. All pure alpha biker men, this one is no exception and became my favourite biker read. Even though this novel is a standalone, the events take place after book four in this series.

I have to say while reading this that I did think that it would be another dark and dangerous man who meets another woman with her walls up…with a past. Well, I was totally wrong! Bo
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Paige's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I had issues with the first few chapters. Havoc and Carla met and had an instant physical connection but that was it. After the early chapters the author started to write about the relationship building between the couple.

Havoc is a wanderer. He decided after losing his business and ditched the fiance he would go where his club needed him. That gave him the ability to be free but still be part of his MC family.
Havoc was tough and he
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book eight in the Storm MC Series but can be read as a standalone which is how I read it.

Havoc and Carla are such a great pair. Due to their past experiences both are reluctant to get into a relationship. When the meet in a bar they end up getting more than they bargained for. A one night stand ends up even more when they find fate bringing them together.

Havoc is a hot, dark and sexy biker. Carla is a strong character who can certainly stand up for herself.

I read this in one sitting. I
Amy
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Dirty Talkin' Stars!!

“Were we really as stupid as we sometimes appeared? And then my life flashed before my eyes and I was reminded that, yes, sometimes we were. Sometimes we were blind to what was in front of us.”

“She was my refuge as well as my bliss and in that moment, I embraced it all.”

Havoc is the eighth book in the Storm MC series by Nina Levine and I am ashamed to admit that I haven’t read any of the other books in this series….And boy, I gotta tell you, I have been clearly and I mea
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Meet Havoc...

I was happy doing my own thing.
No connections.
No demands.
No problems.
Just me, my club and a whole lot of dirty work to take care of.
She never wanted a biker.
She wanted stability and I gave up on that years ago.
We tried to fight it.
Neither of us wanted it.
But she calms my fury and I show her
Phyl
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you want to impress Havoc, flirt with him, he likes the chase. It's not a challenge if you throw yourself at him. Enter Carla, she's basically the female version of Havoc, she's dirty, filthy mouthed and she knows exactly how she wants it and has no problem telling him how to give it to her.
Havoc is still dirty, sex is earth shattering and Carla is his match in every way. You will also find out why Havoc is the way he is.
Nina is amazing at matching her alpha male with their old lady. He's d
Bronwyn
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, Scott has been my favourite Storm Alpha all the way through the series but I think Havoc has come out on top!!!!!! Holy crap Havoc was to die for, seriously that good! I had so much trouble putting this book down, I wanted more!!!
Havoc and Carla are awesome together, loved Carla and their banter had me giggling at parts. She was such a surprise and suited Havoc and his dirty ways perfectly lol! She had plenty of sass and yet a vulnerability from her father abandoning her before she was even
Cocktails and Books
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Cocktails

Review to come.
Mandie Foxylutely
Havoc is the eighth book in the Storm MC series. When I read the blurb for this one I noted that he was Nomad so intrigued me even more as not often you come across this in MC story lines.

Havoc is all about control, he takes no nonsense from anyone and he rules by his fist. His road name matches his dangerous nature when he sees red and creates havoc to those around him. Having been bitten shy by his conniving ex two years back at the same time he loses his beloved Mom, he took off from his home
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
ARC received from author to honest review in Portuguese and English.

Amei a história e a autora nos presenteia com um casal explosivo.
As cenas de sexo são muito quentes.
Comecei a leitura e só parei quando cheguei ao final do livro e fiquei com vontade de continuar lendo mais ainda.
Adoro esta série e cada livro é realmente sensacional e nos envolve de tal maneira que vivemos a história junto com os personagens.
Os personagens são bem estruturados e suas personalidades interessantes e complexas. Os
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You have no clue how much I waited for Havoc ride. Well, maybe you do, if you had read Destined Havoc.

I'm still in high after finished reading. All giddy and in dream like trance. Damn, that was an emotional, dirty, sexy ride.

If you read DH, you know what fun it was. What a fun Havoc and Carla had. But everything changed in the middle of the road. Turmoil, disquiet and other emotions got involved between them. Just the fun become something more. Maybe it never even been just a fun time for neit
Dariteone86
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*ARC for and honest review*

Let me first say that this the first book I've read by Nina Levine. I did not know what to expect when I started Havoc. With that said I finished this book in one day. The chemistry between Havoc and Carla was electric and steamy. Havoc is a nomad from the MC Storm who returns home due to family illness. Havoc is the guy that the MC calls on for dirty jobs to be done. Doing what he does best Havoc loves the dark side and enjoy doing his job. Once being scorned by love
Hooker Heels Book Blog
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy **bleep, bleep, bleep**. I am in LOVE with Nina Levine and her Storm Series. This book was so freaking hot that it certainly rocked my world, especially in the panty melting department. I mean, who doesn't love a hardcore, dirty talking, alpha biker? This book will leaving you wanting to find a Havoc of your own.

Havoc and Carla fit together like a pair of gloves even though neither one of them wanted to admit it. Carla has a dirty talking mouth that matches his and a sex drive that drives
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of this series and Havoc was just as amazing as the others. I think I might have even bumped my Book Boyfriend Kick to the side for a bit for Havoc.

One of the best things about this series is the strong female character this author writes. I love a smart, intelligent, witty female character and Carla did not disappoint.

In some ways these two are very much a case of opposites attract. Carl has plans, goals and dreams and she working her way towards a point she wants to be at. Ha
Tracy Supple
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I find with each storm book that is released the stories just get better and better this for me has definitely been the hottest storm book to date. I love the fact that all the storm men are pure alpha's and Havoc is no exception. The best way to explain my feelings on Havoc is this "Hose me down with holy water because that man would make any woman want to sin with his dirty mouth" . I also love that Nina writes her heroine's as strong independent women with just a touch of Vulnerability and Ca ...more
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
Havoc - 1. Widespread destruction
2. Great confusion or disorder

Havoc is a nomad, earning his road name for the destructive force of his fist he is called upon by the storm MC to deal with club business that involves payment in blood. Happy to be on the open road with no ties or roots Havoc is called home by his sister when his father's health declines. Before dealing with business he pulls into a bar for a quiet drink and meets the unexpected.

Carla is a feisty smart mouthed woman who doesn't h
Beth
Feb 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I have really fallen for Nina's Storm series, man the lady can write. Each book of this series (& i wonder how many more she will have in the series?) I have fallen more for each of the biker guys (men) ... who do I love more? Havoc, Donovan (Blade) or Nash? In all honesty who is not to love in this series ... I love how she made them ALL fall in love with ladies who are strong, great personalities, fashion styles, these are NOT WEAK ladies, they can totally stand on their own but they pick ...more
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
*** Review by Tammy ***

This is the story of our hot Havoc and the woman who taught him that you can have it all.

Havoc is a drifter in life. After suffering some really bad blows throughout his life, he spends his time going where they tell him, to take care of the rougher side of Storm life. He isn't interested in settling down with anyone. Then one night he steps into a bar and sees something he never wanted to come face to face with. His future, his meaning for living, his type of woman. And m
Amy
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Havoc (Storm 8)
Nina Levine

Havoc is the eighth book in the Storm series. I found out that there is a series about Havoc – correct me if I am wrong – so I think after this I will go back and read it. You do not have to read that series to know what is going on in this book. Havoc and Carla have a story to tell and Nash is going to have a fit.

Carla is Nash’s little sister – she knows the life of the Storm MC. Drowing her sorrows and looking for nothing at the bar she finds herself face to
Rebecca
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Havoc is a man who needs control and refuses to give it away to anyone and that idea was reinforced even more so when the woman he gave up everything for betrayed him and left him living a nomad lifestyle - one with no attachments or feelings.

Havoc lives for his club, and that's about it, but when he meets Carla, he loses control, and this time around, he's not certain he wants it back because the woman who's completely unlike his usual flings does something to him that makes him want more for t
DJ Sakata
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc, erotic-romance
Favorite Quotes:

“Against all my better judgements, and against the voice screaming out no in my mind, I nodded, got on my bike and told her to get on behind me.”

“If you bring me back fruit cake of any kind, there will be hell to pay.”

“Havoc’s hands were one of my favorite parts of him. They were large and strong. Powerful. But to me, they were also safe. I always felt protected in his hold.”

“His eyes watched me with an intensity that caused my lady bits to start dancing with joy.”

“It’s this feel
Stephanie
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, series, adult
warning: if you haven't read any of the other books in the series, this book and review HAVE spoilers. the book can be read as a stand-alone, but why would you do that when all these men are just as delicious. follow the order, broh.

I had the need to review this book, for reasons that I don't even know. I have not review any of the other books and I think I never will (don't know neither). But I can tell you that Storm MC is in one of my higher places. I just love all these men, no matter if the
Jenny Brightman Harris
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

In this book we meet Havoc and Carla. This story takes us back a bit in this story Marcus is still alive and so is Jackson. In this book we find out that Havoc is from the Sydney chapter of Storm and is Kings fix it guy. We also find out in the beginning what kind of guy he wants people to see him as. When we really get into the story we find that Havoc isn't what we though he was at all, and that the only person who is really seeing him is Ca
Bargain Basement: $20 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Paperback Havoc 1 5 Mar 08, 2016 03:01PM
  • Nowhere (Crimson Outlaws MC #1)
  • The Labyrinth (Acropolis, #2)
  • Slate (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #2)
  • Wayward Secret (Wayward Saints MC, #7)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • If I Could I'd Wish It All Away
  • Back for Seconds (Lone Star Second Chances #1)
  • Nordic Lessons
  • Love You More (Broken, #1)
  • Dirty Little Secret (Heaven Hill, #5)
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Beast Within (Beasty, #1)
  • Epic Love (Epic Fail, #3)
  • Relentless Rhythm (Tempest, #4; Black Cat Records, #7)
  • Gods & Monsters (Scorpio Stinger MC, #3)
  • Burn (Bayonet Scars, #5)
  • Without Mercy (Babylon MC, #2)
  • Joker (Evil Dead MC, #9)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Click to visit Nina on Amazon

Click to visit Nina's Website

Click

Storm MC (10 books)
  • Storm (Storm MC, #1)
  • Fierce (Storm MC, #2)
  • Revive (Storm MC, #3)
  • Slay (Storm MC, #4)
  • Illusive (Storm MC, #5)
  • Command (Storm MC, #6)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #8)
  • Colt (Storm MC, #9)
  • Gunnar (Storm MC, #10)
“That’s what parents do for their kids, son. We’d go to the ends of the Earth if we had to, even if it meant we had to walk over hot coals and swim with fucking sharks. I hated seeing you drowning.” 0 likes
“I’m actually a bit surprised at your son. For a man who has the dirtiest mouth I’ve ever heard and all the right moves, you’d think he could talk about dicks till the cows come home.” 0 likes