Start by marking “Pindlebryth of Lenland: The Five Artifacts” as Want to Read:
Pindlebryth of Lenland: The Five Artifacts

Pindlebryth of Lenland: The Five Artifacts

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
The Five Artifacts were gifts from the Quickening Spirit to the first five nations of the world: Arctic Fox, Crow, Lemming, Raccoon and Snow Goose. Lost to Time, the Artifacts became the stuff of legend as more animal nations learned the power of language and the tools of civilization.

Pindlebryth, Prince of Lenland, awakens to discover the people of his entire nation have
Published November 2nd 2015 by anigrafx, LLC (first published June 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Pindlebryth of Lenland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pindlebryth of Lenland

Plum McCauley
This book is a tremendous achievement. It is a page-turning tale of espionage from the get-go, while at the same time being a marvelous fantasy, populated with an unusual cast of characters. It's a nice change from elves, dwarves, and what-not.
I couldn't wait to get home from work to dive back into the world Ochs created. In the end, I think that is my true measure of a good book.
Mia Laris
Jan 17, 2015
Tom Epstein
Feb 10, 2018
Christopher Ochs
Jul 07, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Best novel I ever wrote! (To date.)
Andrea Hargrove
Mar 01, 2018
DT Krippene
Jan 05, 2016
Dawn
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A highly entertaining read with a story that keeps you page turning.
Rachel Arney
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am about 1/4th through, and am completely in love with the beautiful world that the author has created. I can just feel and smell and see what is happening and it pulls me in. The words and descriptions are rich and full.
For me, it is a lot to intake and digest, so I am reading it slowly. :)
stanley pope
marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2017
Christopher D. Ochs' foray into writing began in 2014 with his self-published epic fantasy "Pindlebryth of Lenland: The Five Artifacts," recommended by US Review of Books. Several of his short stories have been published in the Greater Lehigh Valley Writers Group and Bethlehem Writers Group anthologies and websites. His latest work is a collection of mirthful macabre short stories, "If I Can't Sle ...more
More about Christopher D. Ochs