Start by marking “Love Plus One (G-Man, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Plus One (G-Man, #2)

Love Plus One

(G-Man #2)

A year ago 19-year-old Lindsey Dennison's life took an abrupt turn. While away at Cornell for her freshman year at college, her parents' marriage imploded. Lindsey learned the harsh truth about her father, and his involvement in criminal activity. He'd slipped out of the country with his lover on the eve of his arrest, deserting his only child. Lindsey was left trying to p ...more
Published (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Love Plus One, please sign up.
Andrea Smith No, Kate. These are stand alone books. But the characters do interact in the other books.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo SmithLovePlusOneTitebySueBee_zps13a49911.jpg
 photo tumblr_ma28wpv7mF1r2ajbko1_400_zps2276289d.gif
★★★★! Love Plus One, book 2 (stand-alone). Bad boy biker, Taz’s and Lindsey’s story of sexual play gone serious set against the suspenseful unfolding of danger and intrigue!

“I’m not looking to get hurt, Taz. I’m just looking to get thoroughly f~cked.”

Love Plus One is second book in the G-Man series. Though each book has its own hero/heroine I recommend they be read in order:
Book 1: Diamond Girl
Book 2: Love Plus One
Book 3: Night Moves

Love Plus One is Taz and Lindsey’s story, told from bot
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 I want Taz to call ME his 'baby girl' STARS

"I'm not looking to get hurt, Taz. I'm just looking to get laid."

Well, it's official my friends; Andrea Smith has a new stalker auto-buy fan in me. While I really enjoyed her Baby Lite series, this book pretty much blew it out of the water for me. I thought I knew what I was in for, I though I was prepared for what was coming
"That's All" Ash
 photo download3-12.jpg

Andrea Smith.

You know what I love about Andrea? She’s has a very traditional romantic style of writing. This is someone who knows how to give you one hell an HEA, but who can also twist the story into something that’s completely erotic and sexy at the same time! She not just like, “…And then they lived happily ever after.” Andrea’s style is more along the lines of…

photo download2-21.jpg

And then they live happily ever after.

I LOVE it!

photo download9-4.jpg

And then there’s Taz.
He’s this story’s “alpha” guy.

photo download-36.jpg

He’s also in the FBI.
And he
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 Girl Power and It Could Have Been 5 Stars

description

At first look, 19-year old Lindsey Dennison, has it all.
A loving family, money, success, boys at her feet. She should be contented and happy but she isn't.
The last year, turned her life upside down and most of the days she isn't sure if she wants to get up from her bed.

So, loving family.

description

Her parent's sham of a marriage, collapsed. Her father is a criminal and cheating bastard on the run, her mother after a stint as a pole dancer, married the leading FBI
Christy
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars!!!
 photo 1e7b26a9-b32c-46f6-9fde-fdc85cf92d23_zps22d9e07a.jpg

Love Plus One is Lindsey (Sammie’s daughter) and Taz’s (Slate’s best friend) story.

Lindsey is 19. She used to have a seemingly perfect life... the last year or so her life has been turned upside down. All the drama with her father, her mother getting pregnant and remarried to a younger man... it’s been a lot to deal with. She is happy her mother is happy, but Lindsey herself is not so lucky in love. After a string of unsuccessful relationships, she just wants to find someone to make
~ Becs ~
Please do take the content warning above seriously. I missed the warnings when I read this and I was really shocked at how dark this one got – it absolutely wouldn’t put me off because I am a huge fan of dark and angsty but I wouldn’t want this to hit anybody’s personal triggers without fair warning.

So, now we have Lindsey, daughter of Sammie from Diamond Girl, who is at college and desperate to get her V card stamped. Taz, who works with Slate who is now Lindsey’s step-father is deeply attracte
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
4.5 ♥ Taz Stars

"I was flustered. Why was I flustered?"

Love Plus One is a stand alone story about love, forgiveness and trust, and doing the right thing, no matter the consequences.... Following your heart.

In my opinion, to enjoy the full G-man Taz & Lindsey experience, Diamond Girl should be devoured first. Immerse yourself in their history.

I love the way this story begins, I can't tell you why exactly, because that would spoil the last book for people who haven't already experienced it,
Duchess Nicole
3.5 Stars
"So, you think we're on the same page then?"
"Yes, I do."
Well, baby girl, I'm here to tell you that you don't even have the correct book opened."

I was a little too broken up to rate and review this last night. I needed some space to think. I'm going to not do a recap of the blurb and just try to explain my rating.

First of all, I think that this book is the most well written book that Andrea Smith has written to date. My issues with the sex scenes were almost nonexistent. Taz and Lindse
It's just me Shelly B
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
“What’s on the agenda, Taz?” “We’re going to my place,” he replied very matter-of-factly. “We’re going to fuck.” “Wait,” I sputtered, finally. “What?” “What part didn’t you understand?” he asked, glancing over at me”

My response to that was gimme some....PLEASE!!!!!

So I'm gonna start with the things I liked:

1. Taz was all kinds of hot!!! Yes, he was!!!!

2. Lindsey was a great I really liked her...she wasn't whiny she was fabulous! She knew what she wanted and didn't care who approved...mainly h
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

TRACE MATTHEWS
" He was totally hot with his sandy brown hair and assortment of tats"

photo you_melt_my_heart_phrase_c00539_20509.gif

photo 787ebd46b4a8b79108f3dc22d37bbb25.jpg

And our darling heroine, Lindsey

photo cc12f9094817b8e3c01b57a5ff30cb6e.jpg

Lindsey def finds Taz aka Mr Trace Matthews very charming and sexy. They def have their chemistry going on especially after Lindsey's drunken stunt on her mother's wedding to Slate, Taz's partner.

How are these two gonna get around?

" So, what's on the agenda, Taz?"
"We're going to my place... We're going to fuck"
"Wait..... What?"
"What part didn't you understand?"
"I'm sick of
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 "Baby Girl" Stars

Alert- I must recommend that if you haven't read Diamond Girl (G-Man #1) this story would be way more pleasurable if you started there. This is a continuation of Diamond Girl and those character are involved in Love Plus One.

Lindsey Dennsion - She was a fucking contradiction in terms. She was soft and sweet; lusty and sexy; reserved and abandoned at the same time. She is a 20 yr old sophomore in college whose life as she knew it has cease to exist. Her father is on the run f
 ♥  Barb ♥
4 stars photo: 4 Stars FourStars.png
Taz stars

"Oh My God, Taz, I love how you fuck me. I love how you make me come."

photo Loveplusone2_zps67373bab.png

This is Book 2 in the G-Man series....and it starts up about 2 years later from where Diamond Girl ended. You remember Sammie from the first book? Well, this one is about her 21 year old daughter Lindsey and Slate's BFF....Taz. Taz is 8 years older than Lindsey and he is kind of a no-strings, womanizer type who DOES NOT do relationships EVER.....until Lindsey comes along. Yes you guessed it.....the clothes come of
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
5+++++++ amazing Stars!!!!!!!

This book was brilliant. I would say this is a masterpiece for Ms. Smith. The writing was superb and the story was the best. I loved Taz and Lindsey. I am not one who gives long reviews but I can honestly say I know a good book when I read it. This is a wonderful book and one that I would suggest everyone read. I would suggest you read Diamond Girl first so you can follow the story. Job well done Andrea!! Loved it!
Marcie
5 million stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE PLUS ONE!!! Andrea has hit it out of the park with this one it is a wonderful addition the the G-Man series. We meant Lindsey and Taz in book one. We had more background information on Lindsey than Taz seeing as book one was about her mother and the demise of her mother and fathers marriage and the building of the relationship with Slate than we did on Taz. But we learn all about Taz in this addition.

I love the way the author builds
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

4 Macho, G-Man, Sexual Awakening Stars * * * *

Love Plus One, G-Man #2 is the next part of Andrea Smith's popular series. She has introduced characters which have experienced much in their short time with us and we, as readers, have taken an interest. Although the books can be read as stand alone; I personally feel through my completing this engaging story it was enhanced with my prior knowledge of Diamond Girl G-Man #1.

Here is the blurb:

A year ago 19-year-old Lindsey Dennison's life took an ab
Andrea Smith
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-shelf
I wrote it so call me biased - But I loved it! My favorite book to write so far!!
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Is off away this weekend so will do my review when I get back in the meantime this is my Taz.....

photo taz_zps023c14ee.jpg
Raine
I love Lindsey and Taz!

**After 2nd Read**
I still love this book and am sticking with the 5 star rating. I usually like funny books, but I really do like this one. The story is a bit darker than I usually like. The was a bit heartbreaking and as a warning for those with triggers there is rape involved.
C-Money
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!!! I'm conflicted with this rating. 4.5 or 5 stars.

I loved Diamond Girl. After reading that book, I kind of put Andrea Smith a pedestal.

women on pedestal photo: Apparently there's only one reason men want women on a pedestal 6a00d83451ccbc69e2011571f2ebcb970b-.jpg

So when I started this book, I had alot of expectations. SHE BLEW ME AWAY!!!!

house gif photo: tumblr_lhpzw7AVpP1qccbu9o1_500.gif

I loved this story, i loved Taz, i love lindsey. i love their chemistry. it was off the charts hot and loving and just swooning. Everything about them just was

house gif photo: tumblr_li2u18tNsY1qbvndk.gif

there is apart of this book i knew was coming but man when it came i didn't want it or see it coming.

i was kind of l
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
This book was hot, dark, intense, mind blowing, & sexy!

Lindsey & Taz are both introduced in book 1 of the 'G-Man' series. Book 2 picks up shortly where book 1 ends & I've gotta say: its one hell of a ride!

Lindsey Dennison is 20 years-old (soon to be 21) & she has been through a shit load in the past year. She is so happy to finally see that her mother has found her soul-mate, but at the same time she can't help bring her own insecurities about her past relationships to the surfac
***J***
I have found another favorite author!! YAY!!! I love, love, loved both of these books and can't wait to read more of this series and other works by Andrea Smith.

I read Diamond Girl (book 1) in the G-Man series and stayed up till 4:30 in the morning to finish it because it was too fantastic to put down. Then I started reading book 2, Love Plus One and stayed up again till the wee hours of the morning. She does such a wonderful job at story telling that you can completely lose yourself in these ch
Linda
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-tbr, g-man-series

Loved this book, it had everything!

I love Taz and Lindsey. I thought they made a great couple. I love that Sammie and Slate were a big part of this book. Can't wait to read the next book in the G-Man Series!

Wminbc
While sitting in front of the computer after some four loads of laundry from the sick boys, I was pointed out by a friend that I never reviewed this book. She was reading Diamond Girl and asked if the photo on my review was really me...yup...in one of the moves that I longed to achieve. So I made a note to sit down and write a longer review for this book. We did an interview with Andrea Smith for the release of this book and it was really great to do something different to help her launch this b ...more
Holly
Wow!!! I am really loving the G-Man series!! They just keep getting better and better!

If I thought that I couldn't love this story more than Diamond Girl's story of Slate and Sammie, imagine my fucking surprise at how over the moon I now am for Lindsay and Taz!! So much so that I finished it practically in one sitting!

At first I had a little issue with this smoking hot guy with a stupid name like Taz, but I quickly got over it! We met Lindsay in Diamond Girl, she is Sammie's 19 year old daughter
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)

4.5 Hot G-Man Stars

Lindsey Dennison has had a hard time of it since her father took off after they found out he'd been using his position at Banion Pharmaceuticals to distribute drugs illegally. Her mother has fallen in love, married and had a child with the FBI agent, she met while they were both undercover and living different lives, now living in D.C. Lindsey has moved colleges to be closer to her family.

Something has changed for her Lindsay though. She's got an awful crush on her step father
Michelle
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Minor spoilers included due to story line carry over from the first book, Diamond Girl.

Lindsey hasn't had the best luck with men, after a man that she loved unconditionally turned out to be a fugitive. If her instincts were that off with the man that raised her for the last twenty years, how could she trust her gut when it came to a man that would one day share her bed?

Trace “Taz” Matthews has everything he thinks he needs to fulfill his life. A career that is everything to him and wil
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Taz's Baby Girl Stars!

What I would do for Taz to say "hey baby girl"...just one time! Whew! I really am loving Andrea Smith and this series! I was intrigued after book 1, but now I am caught completely.

Lindsey Dennison

She has survived the lies her life was built upon and is determined to find her own way. She is captivated by her mother's new life and romance...hoping one day she will finally get to experience real love..hell she would settle for just cashing in her V-card!

Who better to teac
ratherread
5 STARS!!!!

*ARC provided by author*

Andrea Smith does it again! She is definitely one of my favorite authors and I am so glad I found her.

I love this series. I am completely connected to every character and totally committed to their stories. Andrea's writing makes her characters seem like real people and I feel like a fly on the wall watching in awe. Her books are always full of erotica, angst, suspense and humor.

"Love Plus One" is awesome. I loved Taz and Lindsey in the first book and adore th
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Very enjoyable!! Lindsey is the daughter of Sammie from book 1. Fate has her crossing paths with one of the g-men and manwhore, Taz.

What I liked about this book was I thought it had the perfect mix of drama/smut/suspense. Taz was a delicious Alpha male and Lindsey was a very likeable heroine (except for one bit).

We're going to my place... We're going to fuck

There isn't much I can say negatively about this book except that I didnt read the rape warning in the blurb otherwise I would
Kristina
Jul 26, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I ran into 3 VERY tired overused plot lines which are my pet hates and that was it for me. Story is shit.

First, the sleazebag h bangs another female (to get the one he wants off his mind of course) - I'm so sick of this bullshit line. He tried that with me I'd beat him up. Dirtbag.

Example: " I had been on a jack-off bender for three weeks. Even having Roxie over for a nightly fuckfest hadn’t offered any relief from my thoughts and mental pictures of Lindsey. " ... yeah, real jerk off.

Second, th

• Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • In Dark Woods (Signal Bend, #4.5)
  • Possession (The Plus One Chronicles, #2)
  • Human Hieroglyphix (Human Hieroglyphix, #1)
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Chief's Angel (Biker Rockstar, #3)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • The Way Home (Lights of Peril, #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Club Ties (Trinity Falls, #2)
  • Misdeeds (Death Dwellers MC #2.5)
  • Beauty and the Bad Boy (Bad Boy #1)
  • Fighting To Stay
As a reader of my books, I hope you'll stop by my web site and sign up for
the monthly newsletter that will keep you updated on upcoming releases,
teasers, event schedule and even some giveaways. I will also have a
mechanism for ordering paperbacks.

You can also find me on my FB author page, and readers and bloggers are
welcome to come by and chat anytime. If you're a blogger, please make
sure to friend

G-Man (4 books)
  • Diamond Girl (G-Man, #1)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Taz (G-Man, #5)
“So, you’re just going to leave without saying good-bye? Damn girl, did you leave my money on the dresser?” 19 likes
“I’m not looking to get hurt, Taz. I’m just looking to get thoroughly fucked.” 10 likes