Start by marking “Crazy Beautiful (Crazy Beautiful, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Beautiful (Crazy Beautiful, #1)

Crazy Beautiful

(Crazy Beautiful #1)

Kinsley Moore and Lucas Graham make great friends.
They make even better friends with benefits

use getting close.

But when she meets Lucas Graham, her new landlords flirty, sexy son, shes
Paperback
Published February 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Beautiful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Beautiful

Start your review of Crazy Beautiful (Crazy Beautiful, #1)
Sybil aka Lala
This book had me wanting to savour every single word and wanting to race to the finish to see how it all ended at the same time. I love the friends-to-lovers trope and this book was a particularly indulgent treat. With its easy flow, fantastic chemistry and witty banter it hit all the right spots and was impossible to put down.

Usually when reading a book there is one character I love more than the other but these two were so evenly matched in wit and quirk that I fell in love with both with
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 71105a2d2e47fdb90874c9dc215696_zpslap9flfd.gif

If you are a fan of friends with benefits trope, Crazy Beautiful by Jessica Serra Huizenga might be the book for you. Since this book was a very quick read, readers might enjoy the banter and chemistry between heroine and hero. I enjoyed this book but however I felt it started off a bit slow for me in the beginning and so I didnt feel a connection to the heroine as I would have liked. Overall, a decent fun read.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

photo goodreads_zps2bo94tzh.png  photo facebook_zpsjgnrfnft.png  photo twitter_zpsosyvxmrf.png  photo instagram_zpswlmtgzo1.png  photo networked-blogs_zps3hd5s728.png
Nicole
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
^4^ Friendly Sex stars from me!!!

A fun and enjoyable story with friends who became lovers. What is not to like?? Kinsley and Lucas started first as friends and their status next changed into lovers well a more complicated version of it cause rules say not to involve feelings. As you can see everything is pretty simple but what will happen when you can't control your feelings which start to grow for the other person??

Questions will be answered after you finish reading it, cause i'm not saying
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Have I mentioned before my love of the friends to lovers trope?? How about my obsession with friends with benefits?? How about romantic comedies?? I know you're all well aware of these tropes and genres being akin to my crack...Crazy, Beautiful was like hitting my trifecta and I'm not even a betting woman... The premise here is simple really, two strangers meet, witty banter ensues, cue sexy times and *BOOM* they might just have found something neither of them knew they wanted, and therein lies ...more
Tamara
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crazy Beautiful is the story of Kinsley and Lucas, two lost souls who both claim to not believe in love, and kinda, maybe, accidentally find it with each other.
This wasn't your classic friends to lovers story, in fact it's probably more accurate to say Kinsley and Lucas were lovers before they became best friends.

"We established we're simply friends with benefits, but he seems to be just as enthusiastic about the friends part as the benefits part"

Kinsley is a successful entrepreneur, who
Nina
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crazy Beautiful was a friends with benefits romantic comedy. It was a fun, steamy, sexy read. Kinsley and Lucas aren't looking for a relationship or anything too heavy. They agree to be friends who sleep together, that way no feelings get involved.

Kinsley has got her life together. She is a successful floral designer catering weddings, funerals, and christenings and has just moved into a cute cottage (owned by Lucas's dad). Lucas has just started up a capital investment company with his best
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
CRAZY BEAUTIFUL
BY JESSICA SERRA HUIZENGA

An Arc was received for an honest review

Stick to casual hookups if youre lonely and you wont get hurt

This was a delight to read, A Friends to lovers Romantic Comedy about two souls not wanting Love but finding in it anyway.

Kinsley and Lucas chemistry jumped of the pages, that felt real and raw it drew me in and I could not stop reading. I loved that we watched them start this crazy yet beautiful friends with benefits relationship and fall in love.

its just
Jeananna
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
full review to come on this amazing arc I received from the author!! she's an awesome storyteller! check her out!

2/15
This story brings together two people who think they do not need love but in the end discover that love can sneak up on you when you least expect it and will not be ignored once the heart finds who it wants. Jessica Serra Huizengas writing style flowed well and kept pace in this storyline. She writes with heart and humor and heat.

(Lucas) Now its my turn to play dirty. Whens the
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

What is not to like about a friends with benefits relationship? Especially one that is so full of chemistry that you can't literally put it down? From the stand out cover to the attention grabbing synopsis, Crazy Beautiful will leave you wanting for more. Not having read other works by the author before, I was intrigued with the overall story and it didn't disappoint at all. At the beginning we get to meet Kinsley Moore, a self-determined
Lydia H
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
What an incredible Contemporary Romance debut for Jessica Serra Huizenga!! Its not very often that a new-to-me author manages to capture my complete, unwavering attention from the very first page, all the way through the end of the book. Ms. Huizenga has gained a new, loyal fan here. I 100% loved everything about this book! The wittiness, the steam factor, the characters, the plot everything!

Youre crazy, she says playfully. And youre beautiful.

So about this wonderful book
Lucas and Kinsley
Jacquie
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Heart-Melting, Beautiful Stars!

Crazy Beautiful by Jessica Serra Huizenga, a new-to-me author, blew me out of the water with this book! I loved how the story flowed and the way the author develops the personalities of the two leads, making you fall totally in love with BOTH Kinsley and Lucas.

First, I love the friends to lovers storyline (though, it's probably more accurate to say friends-with-benefits) Kinsley doesn't believe in happily-ever-after love (with good reason) or that she will ever
Erin
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Erin by: Kristine Barakat
This awesome romance book was recommended to be by a trusted friend and wow....
This story is about a young woman who has lost everything but still has managed to be her own boss of her little business Petal. Even after Kinsley loses all close to her she still has the strength to live. She then meets the son of her new landlord and instantly there is chemistry. Can you really just be friends with benefits for long before someone gets hurt?
Lucas is a successful business man and can't seem to find
Megan
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was one hell of an addictive read! Super sexy, sweet and funny; I found it impossible to put down!

Lucas and Kinsley were instantly attracted to each other and while neither of them could deny that attraction, they weren't willing to admit to themselves (let alone anyone else) that they could see potential for more. So they settled for a 'friends with benefits' deal.

Their witty banter, budding friendship and hot, sexy times make for a beautiful story, but it was their vulnerabilities and
Konica
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very funny and witty.
Susan
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: misc-read
I really enjoyed this book. It was a quick easy to read romantic comedy. Love the development of the relationship between the characters. A real page turner. I won this book through Goodreads.
Stacey Timmons
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A beautiful story of two people who don't believe in love. So they end up having a friends with benefits type of relationship. Kinsley has secluded herslef form love and even friendship love with Kelley. She holds everyone at arms length until the handsome and irresistible Lucas rocks on up to her cottage.
Lucas doesn't believe he's capable of loving someone, especially after his mother died. He vowed to never let himself get hurt like his dad did after her passing.
But Lucas and Kinsley had the
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received a copy of Crazy Beautiful from Jessica Serra Huizenga via Inkslinger PR in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.

This was a really fun story to read from start to finish. I love how Kinsley and Lucas started off friends which then lead to friends with benefits and only one rule nothing serious. I love books like this I have a slight obsession with them. The chemistry between of these wonderful characters made me swoon and the sexy steamy scenes throughout topped it off for me. I
Pureescapism
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Review of Crazy Beautiful - Jessica Serra Huizenga 3.5*

A short sexy, friends with benefits read.

We all need a man like Lucas in our Life. He is hot, confident , successful and can fix things. Unfortunately for woman kind he is a commitment phobe.

All of this changes when he briefly locks eyes with a sexy florist. Little does he realise that their paths will cross again as she is comically revealed as his fathers new tenant who he has been entrusted to look after.

What starts of as friends with
Melissa Parnell
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Friends to Lovers, Romantic Comedy, Witty Banter, Sexy scenes, YES PLEASE! This book has all of the above and more. Friends to lovers is a favorite of mine. I will read and devour just about any book with this trope. This one was definitely fun though and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I read it in one sitting and still wanted to go back and read again afterwards. This was my first book by this author, but I will definitely be reading more.
Jessica
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really great story. It was a cute boy meets girl type of story with both characters having painful pasts. We dont find out about Kinsley's past until the end, but find out about Lucas' a little earlier.
I really loved the characters; they were so real in their emotions and dialogue I felt pulled into the story and found this one hard to put down.
Great new adult romance!
Deirdre
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
First, can I just say, this cover! I love the vibrancy of the colors and patterns (and sexy intrigue!) What I found within the pages was all of the above, but more. It was also a story told with heart, meaning, and... fun! I love me a good romance, but am often left feeling a little wanting when the characters don't have depth. Not the case with Kinsley & Crazy Beautiful! I adored this book and if you want to join her journey through self-discovery, healing, and crazy love, pick up this ...more
Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
I won a signed copy of this book and was excited to read it.
This was a very quick read and only took me a few short hours to finish it. The writing style had an ease to it that made it easy to devour. I have been reading some intense books lately, so it was nice to grab something quick and light.

This book is about two characters, Lucas and Kinsley. The chapters are from both points of view which normally bothers me, but this flowed together nicely. I will say that I wish there was more to
Kathleen R.
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Title: Crazy Beautiful
Author: Jessica Serra Huizenga

4 unexpected stars

Just when you think that you've read all of the friends with benefits genre novels, one will pop up and make you rethink it all. What I love most is that I also get to meet a new author in the process. Picking up Crazy Beautiful, I followed the story of Kinsley and Lucas as they try to 'scratch that itch' while keeping their hearts and emotions under lock and key. Considering they're friends, these two saw it as an
Allie York
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My first book by this author and I loved it. The character development was amazing and the plot kept me hooked from page one.
Kinsley Moore and Lucas Graham are both a little broken. Kinsley has never been good enough for any man in her life and Lucas saw the torture his father went through over his mother, but neither can deny the attract toward one another. So, what do two perfectly sane people do? Friends with benefits of course, and what could possibly go wrong?
I love broken characters who
Jen
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh yeah, a friends with benefits book. Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways. Crazy Beautiful was a fun, flirty and sexy read. I pretty much grinned the whole way through it. I love watching characters stumble all over themselves like they do when they set rules in a relationship. Its so much fun. This was the first book Ive read of Huizengas and I have to say I was impressed. There was the right mix of humor, heat and drama.

Kinsley is determined, stubborn and independent. Shes got a sassy
April
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.
Read & Share Book Reviews.

5 Beautiful Ranunculuses (say that 5 times fast. I dare ya!)

I am in LOVE with this Crazy Beautiful debut from Jessica Serra Huizenga! 110% in LOVE!!!! This book made my heart happy and my soul smile! Once I started I couldn't put it down! Captivated by the friends to lovers story line with it's sweet and sexy, well developed characters...*siiiiigh* OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE! If it was possible I'd grab this book and scrunch it's cheeks and
Book Reading Gals
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Title: Crazy Beautiful

Series: Crazy Beautiful book #1

Author: Jessica Serra Huizenga

Kinsley Moore and Lucas Graham make great friends.
They make even better friends with benefits

Kinsley Moore doesnt believe in love. As an independent, self-determined entrepreneur, she has other things to worry about. Besides, she knows guys are incapable of commitment, so theres no use getting close.

But when she meets Lucas Graham, her new landlords flirty, sexy son, shes more than up for some casual fun.

Lucas is
Claire Davis
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free from Goodreads for an honest review.

I have given Crazy, Beautiful 4.5 stars. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Summary: Kinsley Moore is an independent woman who has made a great success out of her small business for floristry. Lucas Graham is a confident, successful man who has started up a capital investment firm with his best friend Ryan. Kinsley does not believe in love and Lucas is not looking for a relationship. But as soon as Kinsley and Lucas lay eyes on each other, it's an
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Crazy Beautiful is cute, fun, and heart-warming read. I knew from the first page in I was going to love this book, and I did. Not only do you fall in love with Lucas and Kinsley, but you fall hard for the secondary characters as well. By the end of the book I was so in love with Lucas, and I wanted to be Kinsely's best friend.

I can't begin to tell how much I enjoyed Jessica's writing style. She is definitely on my list of instant read authors. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the
Cliff Huizenga
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: Slightly-biased review as Im married to the author. ;)

This was my first romance novel to read and (from a guys point of view) was a great book!

What made the story so engaging was the narrative style. From chapter to chapter, the storys narration flips between the two protagonists, Kinsley and Lucas. Reading the differences in narrative style and tone gives each character a truly unique voiceand ones that are believable and relatable. Seeing the story unfold from their points of view
Some Like It Hot!: New Contemporary Romance, Crazy Beautiful! 1 10 Feb 24, 2016 07:10AM

• Be the Girl
  • ئەلف
  • The Gift
  • The Hookup Handbook
When shes not making confetti as head honcho over at The Confetti Bar (theconfettibar.com),
co-dreaming with creative women through Monarch Workshop (monarchworkshop.com), and
blogging about her health & wellness journey going sugar-free at Simple Unsweet
(simpleunsweet.com), Jessica loves to spend her nights getting caught up in imaginary worlds.
She lives in central CT with her husband,

Crazy Beautiful (3 books)
  • Mad Addiction (Crazy Beautiful, #2)
  • Sick Pleasure (Crazy Beautiful #3)