Start by marking “Re/Defined (Doms of the FBI, #4)” as Want to Read:
Re/Defined (Doms of the FBI, #4)

Re/Defined

(Doms of the FBI #4)

Amy Markevich nurses fantasies about dominant agent Jordan Monaghan, but she knows they’ll never come true. He’s younger, to-die-for handsome, and so very different from her. She settles for friendship and dreaming from afar, even when he agrees to show her the platonic side of submission.

Jordan has always known what he wanted, and as he gets to know Amy, he’s convinced t
Published January 18th 2016 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Re/Defined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Re/Defined

Dar
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am reading this series backwards, but that's okay, everything stands just fine out of order. When I learned that we have a Daddy/little relationship in the series, I set aside every other book, and went and got this one. I love reading this dynamic, as each dynamic is so unique on when and how the Daddy/little define their relationship

As with most in this series, I am way more interested in the relationship than the actual crimes being investigated. Jordan and Amy were so alive, so interesting
Melanie Marnell
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Daddy

Jordan Monaghan had been circling Amy Markevich for a year, developing a rapport and friendship, when he heard that Malcolm had been introducing her to different Doms. Amy hadn't clickec with any of them and was always acutely aware of Jordan whenever he was around but he was too young and good looking for her. After studying Amy for a year Jordan realizes that her zest for life, joy in small things and innocent nature, Amy was a submissive and a "little" at heart. Which suits him perfe
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling and Steamy

This series keeps getting better and better. Jordan and Amy had strong chemistry and Jordan had been attracted to her for over a year. Jordan is a Dom of a different kind but just as alpha as his team mates. The drama and suspense surrounding The Eye and its followers continues in this book and more answers are revealed. Can’t wait for the next book and more secrets to be revealed.
Pansy
The author did a wonderful job showing us how beautiful the dynamic can be between a Daddy Dom and his little, not to mention the various explaining the various degrees that can be found in that dynamic.

The romance between Amy and Jordan was kind of sweet, in spite of the hot scenes. And believe me, they could get just as hot as all of the other couples. *fanning face*

Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Terry Guerra
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love me a Daddy Dom/little!

Loved the dynamics and the suspense of this rollercoaster ride. This was epic and a glorious five star read. Amazing emotionally exquisite for me and I thank you.
Crystal Spieker
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Re/defined is the fourth book in the Doms of the FBI series. While I think it can be read as a stand-alone, the books to build on each other and intertwine, so I highly recommend reading the first three first. Although, this one may just be the best one yet!

Amy Markevich is a smart, successful, single woman. Through her sister Darcy she has been introduced to FBI agent Jordan Monaghan, and to the D/s lifestyle. Amy's interest is peaked and she couldn't be more thrilled when Jordan offers to help
Dana Busenbark
In this book, we follow Jordan and Amy. We meet a gentleman named Brian. We get a chance to learn about another subculture of the BDSM lifestyle, to make this an interesting read. Each book so far has been different in the Doms, though the underlying Dominant side of the men is the same. We see Jordan's interest in Amy. We find ourselves looking at a symbol that the FBI has seen before, they call it "The Eye." Who or what is the eye? What does it represent? As we watch Amy and Jordan negotiate t ...more
Judy
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 in the Doms of the FBI series. I've enjoyed the whole series!! I love that the characters from previous books are incorporated into each one! This was my first read about a Daddy Dom and it was interesting, to say the least.

Even though Amy is older than Jordan and knows she'll never have the relationship with him that she would like to, that doesn't stop her from wishing it could happen. She wants a Dom and Jordan is exactly what she wants. Will she go after what she wants?

Jordan
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I found Amy hard to relate to, perhaps because I have never known someone who still maintained so much from their childhood. At times I found her to be immature despite being a successful business owner. Jordan I was able to relate to very easily; I enjoyed reading about his inner turmoil with protecting Amy. At times I found the book to be confusing and drawn out, specifically the chapters related to Brian. I felt it took away from what was going on in the story at that moment.
Heather
Reviewer f
D.R.Slater
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Re/Defined

Keep them coming I have enjoyed all the FBI novels and looking for Daddy Dom. But it is confusing from Michele explanation at the beginning of the novel. I didn't fine Amy real child like just because her likes where childlike her owning pj or Nemo movies. Amy had her own businesses ,house and made very adult decision . However, I like the storyline and wishing more even if I am a vanilla lover.
Judy Funk
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have really been enjoying this series a lot

This book was entertaining as well as enlightening. I have always been curious about the D/s dynamic involved with Daddy Doms and their littles. This book has that relationship in it. It also has the drama and intrigue of the other Doms if the FBI series of books.
8o's
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dom-sub
I read another book in this series and loved it so I was excited for this one but I must say this one was a disappointment. I skimmed alot of it. Neither of the main characters were very intriguing characters. The dom was pretty passive and the heroine was bland. I really had to resist the urge to return the book for a refund.
Amy Plank
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved Jordan. He was definitely one hot alpha Dom. I didn't like Amy as much. I know it was a Daddy/little relationship, but I thought she acted too childish, especially for her age. Other than that, another great addition to the series.
Toi
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Jordan is a Daddy Dom but May doesn't know it to start with - once she finds out things fall in place for her in her mind, but first they need to figure out who wants her dead.
Devon
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot
Louise
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, z2016-botb
Another solid book in the Doms of the FBI series - Jordan and Amy's story. Liked it, liked the Daddy/little dynamic.
Tania
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok so again the bdsm is on point in this book however the third party narrator was throwing me off . It was the worst written part and the inner dialogue was really off
Kristine Dilallo
Feb 06, 2016
Paula
Sep 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Doms of the FBI and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She write contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve.

Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her first laptop, and

Doms of the FBI (7 books)
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • Re/Paired (Doms of the FBI #2)
  • Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)
  • Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)
  • Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)
  • Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI, # 6)