Start by marking “Billionaire's Lies” as Want to Read:

Billionaire's Lies

Introducing BILLIONAIRE’S LIES, a standalone romance novel from Amazon bestselling romantic suspense author, Kendra King.

Standalone Novel. NO CLIFFHANGER.

Author’s Note: This can also be purchased or borrowed separately as The Billionaire’s Disguise trilogy.

Curvy Christina Foxworth is a workaholic with no time for men—not even her online best friend, Blake, who has
Published December 31st 2015 by SINdulgence Books

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Lies

Start your review of Billionaire's Lies
Lynn
Feb 19, 2016 marked it as dnf
Shelves: not-my-thing
This book was a horrendously bad fit for me. I don't know why I one clicked it even if it was free because I'm not a fan of billionaire books in general. I think I expected some cute online friends for 10 years to finally meeting sweet story but it was anything but. I need to remember never to read this author again!

Safety gangers- read the spoilers because I don't consider this safe but some might consider it safe with exceptions.
(view spoiler)
Jessica
Feb 11, 2016 rated it did not like it
1 Wasted-My-Time-Star! I felt like I was forcing myself to finish this book. This book is written very well, but sadly the story sucks. And its sooo over the top....just very unrealistic. I wouldn't be surprised if a troll and a fairy would have popped up in the next chapter. :( and the heroine just kept getting on my nerves; clinging to Blake like he was her lifeline. He threw her out after f#%king her and then she runs back to him. He starts to walk away from her again and again she throws ...more
Coco.V
Aug 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (8/18/2019)! ...more
Annmarie
Jan 10, 2016 rated it liked it
The h was a complete doormat and the H was a lying asshole. OMG, self respect anyone? Just ugh. 3 stars for the tremendous effort it takes to write a Book and publish it. I'd read from this author again but this book was making me want to shake this girl. So embarrassed for her.
Mary L Calhoun
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Great ADULT Romance; No Pregnancy\BabyDrama

This was a great read! Christina and Blake's 10-year online friendship was an insightful way to establish them as"friends" first. After all, we all want THE Love of our life to also be our Best Friend.

Their intense and off-the-charts blisteringly erotic moments made sense. Blake had waited 10 years for Christina to finally agree to meet with him; he couldn't wait for her any longer and he was determined to have her...and have her he did!!! Their
Debbie
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
Almost the first half of this book is a lot of explicit sex scenes between Blake, who's the billionaire in the title, and Christine, who works for a public relations company. As the story begins, the two have been communicating via computer without ever meeting face to face for 10 years. Chrissy has only a vague idea of what his job is; she knows it has something to do with computer software but isn't clear in what capacity. They finally meet. She is overwhelmed by how wealthy he obviously is ...more
Yvonne Daniels
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
By Kendra King

I received a copy to read in exchange for my honest opinion in a review.

The storyline is Surprisingly fast paced and well written. The characters are engaging and very enjoyable. The scenes are sensual, explicit and lovable.
This is a great read it's engaging and will hold your interest. Its a standalone novel even thro there are other books in this series. This is my first time reading one of Ms. King's books, but it's not my last I thoroughly enjoyed reading
Lola
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
**SPOILERS ahead**

This book started out with a lot of potential. The basic premise is catching but then it spins off into something ridiculous. We start off understanding that Christina is hardworking and has not given herself the time to enjoy life. She has a phone/text/online only relationship with Blake and decides to finally meet him. They have an amazing night together and then he kicks with some lame excuse. She needs go back to him under another lame pretense or "getting the truth". She
Lucia
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars billionaire romance to pass a few hours

This was my first book by Kendra King and it was a good book to pass a few hours. The story of Christina and Blake I really liked, especially with how they had met and been involved with each other for quite a substantial period of time. Billionaire’s Lies does contain explicit sexual scenes and they are decently written but if you don’t like things like that, this book won’t be for you.

The story is told only from Christina’s point of view and I
Ashley
Feb 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
Not my cup of tea.

The best part of this book for me was archiving it on my Kindle.

The heroine was spineless and stupid (and I don't say that lightly). And the hero was a sleazeball that was legit gonna get married to make more money to "provide a stronger future for her and his kids." He's already a billionaire! How much more money does he want/need?!

As a side note, what was up with the weird moments regarding her bestie and how she was petty one second but then 3 sentences later, the most
Megan
Feb 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
Page 18 and big fat nope. The description would suggest that you are going to see this really cute relationship build between these two characters... But no it starts in progress and you have no clue what their relationship is like except really awkward. The dude seems like a jerk right off. Not what I was looking for....
Dawn Hicks
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Christina and Blake....they have become friends via online chatting. She has developed feelings for someone she has never saw....that changes in one night. When they finally go out on a date you can feel the chemistry between them. Their story is challenging but their love wins in the end. loved it
DawnMarie  Carpintero
4 Stars

I so loved this first book that I read by this author. The romance and the alluring details it enhanced came through the pages. Not only was it enthralling but the author brought out the thrill of change and the stars in ones eyes.

Happy Reading
Chitra *CJ*
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Nope.
I didn't feel a connection to both the hero and the heroine.
Him: ahole
Her:Tstl
Nope.
Kimberly
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot

While this could have used more for a story line, the book was smoking. Great couple and you couldn't have asked for a better friend.
Sonny Olsten
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
Josie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay, the sex was smokin', but I would have liked to see more character/storyline development. Yeah, she has known the guy for 10 years, but it went from zero to sixty without knowing more about their history.
Siriniti Sadler
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Whoa

Now I didn't know what to expect when i started thks book. But wow. 10 years of friendship and not meeting. That's awesome. But it was messed up he did that without talking to her. She gotta listen to her bells and whistles next time. Great ending though
ChattyChik21
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
There were some surprises

But overall I thought it wasn’t as exciting as it could have been or rather should have been. It was well written and the lead girl was not too annoying
Shrutika _anand
Nov 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
I didn't like it one bit. The h was a total pushover with no self esteem and the H was a plain asshole .
Sandy Frediani
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heavy on the hot. A nice fairly short read. Found a few typos. I enjoyed it.
Jeanette montgomery
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Free kindle book!!!

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Rachael
Mar 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
I didn't finish this book so my review is not all that comprehensive. This felt a lot like I rushed less sophisticated version of Fifty Shades of Grey. The characters were not really likeable or relatable. The main male character was seemingly A complete asshole and the female character seemed like an overly trusting idiot.
Kim
Jan 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
I obtained this through Kindle Unlimited. I read to the 21% mark and returned it.

It's poorly edited. There are so many missing or incorrect words that it was hard to stay with the story. The writing seemed very choppy. It felt very much like telling instead of showing.

Chrissy is the heroine. She's an accountant for a marketing firm. Blake is the hero and he's a billionaire. He made his money as a game developer (along the lines of Candy Crush, I guess). The two don't actually know each other in
Super*BETA*Reader
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
Dorothy Gagnon
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Untold Secrets

"Blake was an online friend for 10 years with Vanessa and every once and a while Blake would ask her for a date. Blake asked again and secretly Vanessa's wanted to accept but was afraid it would ruin their friendship if it didn't work out. This time he said if she refused he wouldn't ask again, so she said yes.

An intense relationship complicated with lies when Vanessa sees him with another woman. Can Blake explain this away or are there more secrets? Romance and tears keeps you
Desiree Popovich
Feb 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
Horrible! The book is it's own spoiler.

If I could have given this book half a star I would have. The book was ruined before it even began. Before chapter one even starts you're given an excerpt from the end of the book. So before I start I already know that he is going to almost marry someone else and leave her stranded at the alter to rush back to the lead female character, who is so weak she just accepts him immediately. So the blurb of the book, that they've known each other for 10 years but
Linda Levine
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
It is an enjoyable read that keeps your interest. It is a complete story so no having to look for the next part or feel like you didn't get a whole story.

People feel safer online revealing parts of themselves. They think they can keep secrets easier. When the online and the real world suddenly intersect, there can be real problems to navigate. Blake was arrogant enough to think he could control everything but Christina is someone that doesn't want to be controlled. It is an interesting romance.
Sarah Green
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not enough

Well I'm sorry cos I hate giving reviews that aren't positive. But I really didn't enjoy this. A short story that seemed everything was rushed. From them meeting for the first time to then him sweeping her off her feet, to being a liar and wooing her again. Not enough in it to appreciate a solid connection for her to fall for his charm. He wasn't charming to me. It made no sense, had to lie and fake an engagement to close a deal for a secure future even though he's a billionaire?
Susan
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Christina and Blake have had an online friendship for years, and now they are meeting for the first time. It is so easy to lie online, and Blake has done that. Is this something that will get in the way of their relationship? They definitely have sexual chemistry. I received this book from the author in return for an honest review. Kendra King has done a wonderful job developing the characters and the storyline. Warning: It is very hard to put down.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Alexander & Rebecca (Royals of Valleria, #1)
  • Spanish: espacios públicos
  • The Last Necromancer (The Ministry of Curiosities, #1)
  • Writing what you know
  • 30 Days- Change your habits, Change your life: A couple of simple steps every day to create the life you want
  • Beginners' Spanish: food and drink
  • Cooking: Box Set: The Complete Healthy And Delicious Recipes Cookbook Box Set(15+ Free Books Included!) (Cooking, Cookbooks, Diet Cookbooks, Healthy Recipes, Healthy Cooking, Recipe Books, Diets)
  • Matchbox Memories
  • Beginners' Chinese
  • Best Friend Thief
  • Miss Carter's War
  • Can't Help Falling in Love (San Francisco Sullivans, #3; The Sullivans, #3)
  • Summer with a Star (Second Chances #1)
  • Winter in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #1)
  • For Now and Forever (The Inn at Sunset Harbor, #1)
  • Come Home for Christmas, Cowboy (The Montana Millionaires, #4)
  • The Wedding Gift (Four Weddings and a Fiasco, #1)
  • Getting Lucky (The Marilyns #2)