Start by marking “Blue Moon Rising (Coyote's Call, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blue Moon Rising (Coyote's Call, #3)

Blue Moon Rising

(Coyote’s Call #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  79 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Love can conquer all, if he’ll only believe…

Roman Jonas has spent years recovering from a violent assault when he was just a teenager. He’s worked hard, and finally found his place in the world. Now, if he can only get his coyote to agree. As a medicine man for his pack, he isn’t able to shift. It’s frustrating to say the least, but not as frustrating—or confusing—as the f
Published February 9th 2016 by Pride Publishing (first published January 12th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Blue Moon Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Moon Rising

really liked it 4.00  ·

Chappy
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
We finally get Roman's story. I was happy to see him admit quickly to his feelings for Abraham. What I love about Bailey Bradford is that she does atypical "tops" and "bottoms" and always has great raunchy sex scenes.
Ann
Sooooo, this had all the trappings of a shifter story that makes me a fan when I am typically, not. Unexpected topping, or bottoming, or whatever. The point is the pairing didn't follow the typical shifter dynamics for a mating pair and I love when that happens. Also, a plethora of delicious dirty talk kept me rereading pages and passages. Add to that a couple of truly likable MC's and I think this series keeps getting better.

I’ve been following this series since book 1, Off Course and I think
Christy
"He was still furious at his body for being so weak and failing him, but there were things still tying him to his life. Something inside him had awakened and pushed him not to give up. Even now, he felt it, pulsing with determination, like an echo of his heartbeat."

Roman has pulled at me ever since he first appeared in a 'Coyote's Call' book. The horrible abuse and attack he suffered as a teenager broke my heart and made me want to wrap him in cotton and protect him from the evils of the world.
Morgan  Skye
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, good-reads
This is part of a series and must be read in order.

We met Roman earlier – he’d been abused by the evil Mountain Lion Shifters and is now healing with Miller’s pack and becoming their medicine man/shaman.

Abraham is the Texas Ranger that helped defeat most of the Mountain Lions (he’s unaware of their shifter-ness) but was nearly fatally wounded in the attack. We start the story with him deciding (in an out of body form) to live and be there for Roman – to whom he’s very attracted.

Neither Roman nor
Molly Lolly
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Original review on Molly Lolly
Four stars!
This was an interesting story. It’s the third book in a series I haven’t read the first two from. I wasn’t ever lost but you could tell there were some things that happened in the past we don’t see in this book. However Ms. Bradford does a great job of giving you enough information so you can know what’s going on without being burdened by huge flashbacks or explanations of past events. This book definitely can stand on its own even if it’s part of a serie
Angela Goodrich
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

I really appreciate how Bradford writes the books in many of her series in such a way that if you haven’t read the previous book or it’s been a while since you read it, she gives you enough background detail to keep you on track with the characters of interest without boring you to death with a recitation of the series’ history. So even though I haven’t read book one and it’s been months since I read book two, I was able to
Andrea Goodell
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I’ve not read the other books in the series and was not lost while reading this one.

This starts with Abraham trying to wake up so I’m guessing the last one ended with him being hurt? Even if it did, once again, I didn’t feel lost or disconnected from this current story.

This one is all about Abraham healing, finally getting the bad guys and finding his mate. We also have Roman, he’s finally healing as well. Discovering who he is and what he is.

Abraham was injured protecting Roman and other pack m
Avid Reader
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Blue Moon Rising (Coyote’s Call #3) by Bailey Bradford
M/M Shifter, romance, mystery
I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads

Let me start by saying that I have not read previous stories in this series. That being said, I did feel a little lost and would recommend reading previous stories so that you're able to know all of the players in this one. I had no idea why there was conflict, was lost as to who was paired with whom and who were friends - there was just a l
Tina
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blue Moon Rising by author Bailey Bradford is the third book in the Coyote's Call series. I found I could read this just fine without having read the previous books. I love that, nice to have series and not be lost reading it for the first time at book three.
This is the story of Abraham and Roman.
Abraham is a shifter who has lost his ability to connect to his inner beast. He was shot, poisoned and died three times. He has worked to be strong despite not being able to shift. He does feel the los
Cookie Moretti
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Blue Moon Rising (MM/Romance/Shifter) by Bailey Bradford

A copy of this book was provided to me by Inked Rainbow Reads in exchange for an honest review.

**** 4 STARS****

I was really looking forward to Roman's story after reading the other books and I'm glad I did. He found his mate in Abraham, the ranger that had been wounded after saving him. Poor Roman felt guilty, but he felt a connection with his savior.

Abraham felt it too, maybe that's why he didn't die from his injuries. They had to bring h
Eva Millien
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After years of recovering, Roman Jonas has finally found his place in the world but finds his feelings for the former Ranger Abraham Evans to be as frustrating and confusing as not being able to shift in this captivating paranormal romance. Bailey Bradford has such a gift in making her characters come to life, so much so that I tend to get caught up in their story and I’m never ready for my visit with them to end and in the case of Coyote’s Call series their struggle to regain their faith and ge ...more
Isha
Favorite couple in this series.
melvin pigg
May 04, 2017
Karin van der Meer
Feb 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
A few things about me...

I am a married mom of four who spends most of the day writing, either on stories or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick and irritate me.

And it's really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I'll just let y'all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there'

Coyote’s Call (3 books)
  • Off Course (Coyote’s Call #1)
  • In from the Cold (Coyote’s Call #2)