Start by marking “Noticed Me Yet?” as Want to Read:
Noticed Me Yet?

Noticed Me Yet?

Librarian not: this book is an alternate cover edition for - ASIN: B00CJU2OOY

Jacob’s in a pickle. He needs a new flatmate, and soon. And what better way to advertise than on the noticeboards around campus?

Trouble is, someone is taking down his ads.

Jacob writes to the offending thief, little expecting to be answered—and soon he finds himself in a deeper pickle: who is this
Published January 2nd 2014 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published April 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Noticed Me Yet?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noticed Me Yet?

Bibi
Feb 03, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Unique premise. The story however, was a bit of a merry-go-round, thank Gawd it was a short book, I would have skimmed otherwise.
Floripiquita
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
En poco más de una horita se lee esta bonita historia, que venía muy recomendada por esa gurú del MM que es Elsa Bravante (<3) y acaba de salir en español. Me ha parecido un relato muy entretenido y bien resuelto para lo cortito que es y encima he adivinado quién era Mr X.
☆ Todd
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine

Well, that was an adorable little short, especially for it to be *free*.

I loved how Jacob's firm tone to Mr. X, who had taken down every single one of his "Roommate Wanted" posters, slowly changed from one of "God, I really hate you" to "Well, maybe I don't hate you quite as much as I should."

The back and forth notes on the campus notice board were thoroughly entertaining. So much banter, and I'm a complete sucker for banter.

But Jacob is in an awkward spot when he ends up with 3 roommate candi
Karla
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars!

Notice me yet? Was so adorable and sweet it all starts with an ad for a roommate and an ad thief called Mr. X. Who could it be? Love the guessing game and the notes between the MC were so sweet. Short but enjoyable read. ❤

Elsa Bravante
Este short me ha parecido una autética monada, muy dulce, me ha encantado. Para una horita y pico muy agradable, te deja muy buen sabor de boca.
Virginia Books
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, rounded up to 5.

Cute, sweet, original and beautiful.

I loved it. I wanted more. I always want more with Anyta's stories. She has a gift, she really knows how to write this kind of characters. Lovely, sexy, young and funny guys.

This short tells how Jacob (healing after a breakup) and Mr. X (anonymous and playful admirer) start a friendship and a love story through notes shared in a noticeboard at university.

"In the end love is like faith, you might not undestand it fully, but if its to
Fanny
Sep 10, 2018 rated it liked it

En temporadas como esta, en las que apenas tengo tiempo de respirar ( mucho menos leer ) este tipo de novelas : cortitas, frescas y lindas, me dan la vida.

Noticed Me Yet fue un libro que me recomendaron tanto que termino picando mi curiosidad, realmente estaba deseando tener un hueco para poder leerlo y lo cierto es que fue justo lo que imaginaba ( y todo el mundo me decia ).

Esta historia es de esas lecturas que te pone una sonrisa tonta en la cara y que te hace mantenerla hasta el final. Jacob
Sofia

I read my first Sunday on a Sunday and it did hit the right spot.

A complete short piece with layers of banter, fun, a dose of angst all effortlessly sewn in. A good Sunday read.
Renée
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-romance
This was SO cute! 4.25 stars!
Giulio

A love story based on exchanging notes on a bulletin board? Awesome! So old-fashioned and sweet! And I kept wondering who Mr X was all the time.

I can easily relate to the thin difference between corresponding with someone you like and .. stalking them.

"I love to stalk you real, real good. I took your name home after our date and we had the best Google session of my life."

Br with my partner in crime Mishy

Alejandra
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un relato muy breve pero romántico, dulce y tierno; con una pareja monísima y con momentos muy simpáticos. Una tarde de piscinita es lo que me ha durado 😍😊
Yolanda
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha parecido tan dulce y me ha tenido tan entretenida. Ay, me ha encantado!
Jenni Lea
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of puppies and kittens and rainbows and unicorns

You know, I've yet to read a book by Anyta Sunday that I didn't absolutely adore. This was no exception.

Told for the most part through notes pinned to a notice board, the story was unique and heartwarming. There was a cute bit of mystery too. Just who is Mr. X? I hoped that who he was was who I wanted him to be and I got my wish! I may or may not have done a happy dance in my living room when I found out who it was.

Suffice it to say...

I SHALL READ ALL OF ANYTA SUNDAY'S BOOKS!
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
This just made my day and night! This is exactly what I needed today. It made me smile and my heart soar!

I love, love, love notes in my stories and these were so perfect and I had so much fun!!

This is a great read for when you just want to be happy and feel really good. I'm still smiling.
Ami
The idea of exchanging notes on a bulletin board was fun. In the age of social media, phone texting, and instant messaging, I liked that these young kids could still write long notes to one another. Unfortunately, on a whole, I’m afraid this story is a case of BIG MEH for me.

Why didn’t it work?

1) The whole ‘notes exchange’ dragged after awhile. And could people really write notes that LONG?? Some of these notes felt like letters. Didn’t Jacob and Mr. X write the notes on the spot? How l
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This was a charming little novella and a super quick read featuring college boys.

Jacob puts up an advert on the college bulletin board seeking a new flatmate. The problem is that someone keeps taking down his ads. Jacob writes a note to the perpetrator, and a conversation (which takes place solely on this bulletin board via hand-written notes) develops between him and "Mr. X."

It turns out Mr. X keeps taking down the notes because he wants Jacob all to himself. Jacob interviews three potential
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Dec 20, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Heather K (dentist in my spare time) by: Kudrat Kaur
Kindle freebie 12/20/16!
Eugenia
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
Frustratingly sweet!

Oh my.....I just couldn’t put this shorty down. I felt like I was a voyeur, going through someone’s notes (old school here, no texts!). For the life of me I couldn’t figure out who Mr. X was. I thought I had, but I was positively wrong. This was fun and sweet and frustratingly mysterious. Definitely a fun read over a cup of tea and some sweet pie!
Nieves
Sep 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leídos-en-2018
3'25🌟
Carmen
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 4-estrellas
Una novela muy corta, simpática, tierna, ágil, divertida, original, con una pareja a la que nos vamos acercando poco a poco, como ellos, a través de sus palabras, de sus notas, de estos pequeños momentos creados. No pensé que me iba a gustar tanto dentro de su simplicidad. Ha sido una buena lectura sin pretensiones, que me ha dejado una sonrisa en la cara

#próximasreseñasenelblog
Macky
Jul 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*
Enjoyable short story with a quirky little twist. Liked the idea of communicating on the notice board but I did have a little ponder at how they didn't see each other writing some of the longer messages... I think poetic license covers that. I liked it. I guessed the right guy at the end but it didn't matter because it was fun reading the messages they bounced between them ... I was just glad he didn't fall under his exe's spell! Very nice.
Sonia
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Esta historia cortita me ha parecido muy entretenida y, como buena historia de misterio, me ha mantenido en tensión hasta el final, que me ha sorprendido muy gratamente. No he sido capaz de saber quien era el Sr X, no lo hubiera adivinado nunca... Me ha parecido una historia muy fresca, con unos buenos personajes (de los que vemos poco porque es una historia corta) y que te engancha hasta el final. Me ha durado una tarde...
Vero Rinconin
*4-4'5*
Una historia muy bonita y divertida, con unos personajes muy monos ^.^
►Reseña completa en Mi Rinconín de Lectura

Alona
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!
Loved it to pieces!
Sweet, fun, witty and cool shortie.
Mysticnox
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha encantado.
Gracias Elsa por darme a conocer a esta autora.
Arthur
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.45*

Jacob needed a new apartment mate. He put ads on bulletin boards around his college campus. Shortly after that, he noticed that the ads were gone. So, he left a note, scolding whoever took his ads down. He got a reply note from a Mr.X, which he replied back, and they started to write to each other on the board.

Shortly, three guys called, expressing their interest on renting the room. One of them may be Mr.X. Which one?

In the meantime, Jacob's ex started to show his interest too...

What I li
Meags
4 Stars

It’s pretty safe to say I’m in the midst of a fairly serious Anyta Sunday obsession. Do I care? Not in the slightest. I’m loving every minute of it.

GR tells me there are 25 distinct works.....Challenge accepted ;)
Melissa
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, 100-or-less, amazon
Awwwwwww!!!!!

This was so cute!! I loved the notes on the message board, and I was trying to figure out who Mr. X was too. I am so pleased with who it turned out to be. I just wish the sort of epilogue had been longer to see them together in person, not just thru notes. Sigh. Thankfully I have a good imagination. :) I smiled thru the whole book.
  • Punch-Drunk Love
  • Deep in the Count
  • To Feel the Sun
  • Man of the Match
  • Checking Out Love
  • Coming Home
  • The Invasion of Tork (Tork and Adam, #1)
  • Like and Subscribe
  • Double Exposure
  • You and a Billion Blue Tiles
  • Brandon's Laughter
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM R
“I love to stalk. I love to stalk you real, real good. I took your name home after our date and we had the best Google session of my life.” 15 likes
“It was from Scott: This guy is brave. :P I wonder if he’s as hot as you? Hard to tell from back here. So what’s the answer about tomorrow?” 6 likes