Start by marking “Noticed Me Yet?” as Want to Read:
Noticed Me Yet?

Noticed Me Yet?

Librarian not: this book is an alternate cover edition for - ASIN: B00CJU2OOY

Jacob’s in a pickle. He needs a new flatmate, and soon. And what better way to advertise than on the noticeboards around campus?

Trouble is, someone is taking down his ads.

Jacob writes to the offending thief, little expecting to be answered—and soon he finds himself in a deeper pickle: who is this
Published January 2nd 2014 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published April 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Noticed Me Yet?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noticed Me Yet?

Start your review of Noticed Me Yet?
Bibi
Feb 03, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Unique premise. The story however, was a bit of a merry-go-round, thank Gawd it was a short book, I would have skimmed otherwise.
☆ Todd
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine

Well, that was an adorable little short, especially for it to be *free*.

I loved how Jacob's firm tone to Mr. X, who had taken down every single one of his "Roommate Wanted" posters, slowly changed from one of "God, I really hate you" to "Well, maybe I don't hate you quite as much as I should."

The back and forth notes on the campus notice board were thoroughly entertaining. So much banter, and I'm a complete sucker for banter.

But Jacob is in an awkward spot when he ends up with 3 roommate ca
Karla
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars!

Notice me yet? Was so adorable and sweet it all starts with an ad for a roommate and an ad thief called Mr. X. Who could it be? Love the guessing game and the notes between the MC were so sweet. Short but enjoyable read. ❤

description

Virginia Cavanillas
4.5 stars, rounded up to 5.

Cute, sweet, original and beautiful.

I loved it. I wanted more. I always want more with Anyta's stories. She has a gift, she really knows how to write this kind of characters. Lovely, sexy, young and funny guys.

This short tells how Jacob (healing after a breakup) and Mr. X (anonymous and playful admirer) start a friendship and a love story through notes shared in a noticeboard at university.

"In the end love is like faith, you might not undestand it fully, but if it´s
Dia
I really loved this freebie. It's short, it's sweet, it's well written.

I enjoyed the writing and the mysterious Mr. X. This was a nice surprise, the whole time wondering who Mr. X was. I really enjoyed their banter through pinned messages on the campus board. I think this was unique and it really made me love this story.

Jacob wants to find a new flatmate and has to choose between 3 very different men . Mr. Shy Guy, Mr. Philosophy and Mr. Hunk.

I can't say I am a fan of Scott, Jacob's ex and I did
Skye Kilaen
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfectly crafted little M/M romance short story with an epistolary aspect, funny and bittersweet by turns, about processing the end of a former relationship while starting a new one.

College student Jacob is putting up ads around campus for a roommate, but someone is taking them down. He writes to the flier thief, who writes back, and they start a banter-tastic flirtation by letter that complicates Jacob's roommate search and keeps him (and readers) guessing about the identity of "Mr. X". Meanw
Sofia

I read my first Sunday on a Sunday and it did hit the right spot.

A complete short piece with layers of banter, fun, a dose of angst all effortlessly sewn in. A good Sunday read.
Giulio

A love story based on exchanging notes on a bulletin board? Awesome! So old-fashioned and sweet! And I kept wondering who Mr X was all the time.

I can easily relate to the thin difference between corresponding with someone you like and .. stalking them.

"I love to stalk you real, real good. I took your name home after our date and we had the best Google session of my life."

Br with my partner in crime Mishy

description
Jenni Lea
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of puppies and kittens and rainbows and unicorns

You know, I've yet to read a book by Anyta Sunday that I didn't absolutely adore. This was no exception.

Told for the most part through notes pinned to a notice board, the story was unique and heartwarming. There was a cute bit of mystery too. Just who is Mr. X? I hoped that who he was was who I wanted him to be and I got my wish! I may or may not have done a happy dance in my living room when I found out who it was.

Suffice it to say...

I SHALL READ ALL OF ANYTA SUNDAY'S BOOKS!
Ami
The idea of exchanging notes on a bulletin board was fun. In the age of social media, phone texting, and instant messaging, I liked that these young kids could still write long notes to one another. Unfortunately, on a whole, I’m afraid this story is a case of BIG MEH for me.

Why didn’t it work?

1) The whole ‘notes exchange’ dragged after awhile. And could people really write notes that LONG?? Some of these notes felt like letters. Didn’t Jacob and Mr. X write the notes on the spot? How l
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This was a charming little novella and a super quick read featuring college boys.

Jacob puts up an advert on the college bulletin board seeking a new flatmate. The problem is that someone keeps taking down his ads. Jacob writes a note to the perpetrator, and a conversation (which takes place solely on this bulletin board via hand-written notes) develops between him and "Mr. X."

It turns out Mr. X keeps taking down the notes because he wants Jacob all to himself. Jacob interviews three potential
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
This just made my day and night! This is exactly what I needed today. It made me smile and my heart soar!

I love, love, love notes in my stories and these were so perfect and I had so much fun!!

This is a great read for when you just want to be happy and feel really good. I'm still smiling.
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Dec 20, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Heather K (dentist in my spare time) by: Kudrat Kaur
Kindle freebie 12/20/16!
Eugenia
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-romance
Frustratingly sweet!

Oh my.....I just couldn’t put this shorty down. I felt like I was a voyeur, going through someone’s notes (old school here, no texts!). For the life of me I couldn’t figure out who Mr. X was. I thought I had, but I was positively wrong. This was fun and sweet and frustratingly mysterious. Definitely a fun read over a cup of tea and some sweet pie!
Snjez
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
No idea why I haven't read this sooner.

It was really fun and super adorable. Excellent for a short story and so well-written. And, if I may add, I'm very happy with who Mr X turned out to be.
Macky
Jul 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*
Enjoyable short story with a quirky little twist. Liked the idea of communicating on the notice board but I did have a little ponder at how they didn't see each other writing some of the longer messages... I think poetic license covers that. I liked it. I guessed the right guy at the end but it didn't matter because it was fun reading the messages they bounced between them ... I was just glad he didn't fall under his exe's spell! Very nice.
Alona
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!
Loved it to pieces!
Sweet, fun, witty and cool shortie.
Arthur
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.45*

Jacob needed a new apartment mate. He put ads on bulletin boards around his college campus. Shortly after that, he noticed that the ads were gone. So, he left a note, scolding whoever took his ads down. He got a reply note from a Mr.X, which he replied back, and they started to write to each other on the board.

Shortly, three guys called, expressing their interest on renting the room. One of them may be Mr.X. Which one?

In the meantime, Jacob's ex started to show his interest too...

What I li
Meags
4 Stars

It’s pretty safe to say I’m in the midst of a fairly serious Anyta Sunday obsession. Do I care? Not in the slightest. I’m loving every minute of it.

GR tells me there are 25 distinct works.....Challenge accepted ;)
Melissa
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, amazon, 100-or-less
Awwwwwww!!!!!

This was so cute!! I loved the notes on the message board, and I was trying to figure out who Mr. X was too. I am so pleased with who it turned out to be. I just wish the sort of epilogue had been longer to see them together in person, not just thru notes. Sigh. Thankfully I have a good imagination. :) I smiled thru the whole book.
Mindy
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This left me with a big smile on my face. Such a sweet charming short story. Recommend it for everyone.
BR11
Noticed Me Yet? If you haven't, don't bother.

This one didn’t make any sense to me. Didn’t understand what was so nice about a stalker (albeit an inoffensive one) that would make Jacob fall in love with him.

Their interaction, carried out through a note exchange on the campus board, was silly. The mysterious guy was playing games with Jacob and he just falls for him? Ridiculous.

Short and without a consequence. Don’t recommend.
MLE
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-archive, mm
A really sweet short story. I liked the meet cute aspect, and I really liked that it didn't turn out the way I was afraid it was going to (view spoiler) Just the kind of story I was in the mood for. Thank you to my secret Santa. ...more
books_and_brew

This was so cute and made my heart pump in a funny way! I was giddy and over the moon at the cute notes the guys left each other - and for the life of me I couldn't figure out who Mr. X was.

I will say that I was happy with who he turned out to be!

On to the next!
Ele
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Brilliant and oh so cute.
Camille
3.4

Was a four till about 80%. Granted I love epistolary romance and at this point the notes lessened, but there seemed to be a switch otherwise. The storytelling got schmaltzy, hurried and trope-y.

Added to the effect, I know, it's because I wanted a different guy to be Mr. X. I think in the backlash against standard romance characters another standard love interest type is emerging. This choice of Mr. X plays to such.

Anyway, quite aside from this, I smiled throughout...again mostly because I LO
Bev

Another little Anyta Sunday shortie.

Jacob has lost his flat mate, and can't afford to live in his place on his own...he starts leaving notices all around the campus advertising for a new flatmate. Unfortunately, all the notices keep disappearing and Jacob is getting really miffed. He starts leaving notes for the thief, and ends up with more than he bargained for.....

Liked this one, and yes Anyta, I did correctly guess who Mr X was!!
Nerea
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-short-story

I loved this one!!!
Jacob needs a flatmate and when he put the ads on his college noticeboard someone put tgem down ~ angry, he decided to leave a note for the "ad thief" and just there starts a long conversation with the anonymous man!

At the same time, 3 boys wanted to rent the room and he knows one of them is the mysterious man but WHO?

I have been totally hooked and loved the ending and the mystery revelation!! :"")
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Mutt (The Order #1)
  • The Highlander​ (The Order #2)
  • Twenty-One Arrow Salute (The Order #2.5)
  • Best Love
  • Mr. Jaguar
  • Beau Tyed
  • El chico de la última fila (Cabana, #2)
  • Secret Admirer
  • Better Be True (Harrison Campus, #3)
  • Blessing and Light
  • The Last Text
  • Project Hero
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Bear, Otter, and the Kid (Bear, Otter, and the Kid, #1)
  • Just the Tip
  • La última vez que vi llover (Cabana, #3)
  • Better Be Sure (Harrison Campus, #1)
  • Y sí, te quiero
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM R