Start by marking “Entwined Destiny (Destiny Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Entwined Destiny (Destiny Series, #3)

Entwined Destiny

(Destiny Series #3)

Time is ticking away for Adjoa Twum. She has until the end of the year to find a guy, fall in love, and marry. Or else, her father will disinherit her from the family business.

Adjoa hasn’t had success with the dating game. No man meets her expectations. Esi, her cousin, suggests a fake relationship with Adjoa’s best friend, Kwame Opoku, to pacify her relentless father.

Kwam
ebook
Published January 12th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Entwined Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entwined Destiny

Start your review of Entwined Destiny (Destiny Series, #3)
Love Africa Book Club
Adjoa is a thirty-two year old woman in a bit of a quandry. Her parents have given her an ultimatum--find a husband within a specific time or they would be arranging a marriage for her. Now, I know what you're thinking? "What?" "Tell them it's never going to happen." Right? But you have to understand aspects of Ghanaian culture or even African culture in general for you to believe this as a reality for some men and women. Pressure from beloved family members to get married is real, especially fo ...more
Jite
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed it!

I love reading this author’s books because being African myself, I relate a lot to the contexts and culture and settings of her books and it’s a joy to see my local context in romance and to have it just be light and sexy and fluffy and for entertainment purposes. I’m a huge fan.

This friends-to-lovers novel features long time BFFs, Kwame and Adjoa, who’ve always had an unacknowledged attraction between them but never acted on it because they don’t want to lose their amazing friendship
Debbie Christiana
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Entwined Destiny is the 3rd book in the Destiny Series. I've read and enjoyed all of them, but this book is a bit lighter and fun. All Ms. Prah's characters are lively and her dialogue vivid, but these characters more so.

Adjoa and Kwame have been friends since they can remember. When Adjoa's parents give her an ultimatum - get married or lose her inheritance, what's a girl to do? Ask her best friend to pretend they've fallen in love, of course.

What follows is quite a journey of entertaining twis
Vicki Ballante
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it

This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.

Having read the first two books in the series, I was familiar with some of the characters in this book and this one didn't disappoint and kept me as enthralled as before.

What I love about this series is the setting in Ghana which takes us into a different culture to what we're used to in a romance novel. I love learning about another African culture and the writer presents it in an interesting and relatable way.

The romance was t
Kimmie
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book by Nana Prah I have read. But i plan to
get my hands on all of her books i can. This was an amazing
read, she packed in a whole lot of fun too. I love the midwife
match maker Esi. who sugest she get a fake boyfriend. when
she selects her best friend is when all the fun begins. They
are so in love with each other they just do not see it. I love
how they end up helping each other. Oh and when someone
plays a trick Adjoa, she dose not get mad (well she dose but
uses her head)
Aisling Cooper
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book made me both laugh and cry ugly tears.

Gloria's story is one of a true survivor of something that most people only hear about and couldn't even begin to comprehend the effects both physically and mentally it has in the long term yet it still happens to this day. Without this book opening my eyes to this happening today I would have thought it was a thing of the past.

I loved the African themes that are woven into the book and found it so interesting learning about a different culture a
Cathrina Constantine
I love this Destiny Series by Nana Prah!!!

Each Destiny book revolves around an extended family member and each book is a stand alone read. The main character, Adjoa has a relentless father who insists the she marry by the end of the year, or be disinherited. Adjoa hasn't had much luck in the romance department, and asks her best friend Kwame to act as her boyfriend to pacify her father until she finds the man of her dreams.

Little does Adjoa realize that her best friend might also be the man of
United Indie Book Blog
This is the third book in the Destiny Series. Again Nina brings you a strong female lead and a faithful male. Adjoa faces an overbearing father who just wants to marry her off. As she tries to find a way to get her father off her back, she asks her best friend Kwame to step in as her "boyfriend". Little do they know sparks fly and she might not really have to look that far for the man of her dreams. I again love entering the Ghana culture and reading the flawless writing of Nana.
Review by Rayche
Raychel
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Destiny Series. Again Nina brings you a strong female lead and a faithful male. Adjoa faces an overbearing father who just wants to marry her off. As she tries to find a way to get her father off her back, she asks her best friend Kwame to step in as her "boyfriend". Little do they know sparks fly and she might not really have to look that far for the man of her dreams. I again love entering the Ghana culture and reading the flawless writing of Nina.
Review for Unite
Deborah C. Fidderman
Entwined Destiny

I loved the story of Adjoa and Kwame. I recommend this book to everyone who loves romance novels. Great story.
Freyja
Lee Todd
Mike Warney
Judy Thomas
Feb 02, 2016
Nana Prah first discovered romance in a book from her eighth-grade summer reading list and has been obsessed with it ever since. Her fascination with love inspired her to write in her favorite genre where happily-ever-after is the rule.

She is a published author of contemporary, multicultural romances. Her books are sweet with a touch of spice. When she’s not writing she’s reading, over-indulging

Destiny Series (4 books)
  • Midwife to Destiny (Destiny Series, #1)
  • Destiny Mine (Destiny Series, #2)
  • Destiny Awakened (Destiny, #4)