Start by marking “For the First Time: Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love” as Want to Read:
For the First Time: Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love

For the First Time: Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love (Mistress Auctions #2.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  734 Ratings  ·  247 Reviews
You never forget your first time…

A brand new anthology of original, never-before-read stories from today’s hottest authors, including:

Alessandre Torre, Kim Karr, Jen Frederick, Alexa Riley, Lynda Chance, Sarah Castille, Nina Lane, CJ Roberts, Anna Zaires, Nikki Sloane, Cynthia Sax, Avery Aster, Pam Godwin, Skye Warren, Julia Sykes, Cynthia Rayne, Jenika Snow, Debra Presley
ebook
Published January 12th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about For the First Time, please sign up.

Elle Absolutely not. Alexa Riley's story is actually very loosely related to the Mistress Auction series: H/h of book #2 are only secondary characters in…moreAbsolutely not. Alexa Riley's story is actually very loosely related to the Mistress Auction series: H/h of book #2 are only secondary characters in her novella, without mention of an auction of any kind...(less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Ah Calla Lilies on the cover. Now I’m not gonna say that it reminds of a COCK, but it does make me think of SEX.

How appropriate that these fabulous authors who know a thing or two five about sex scenes put that on their book cover!

Anthology: 21 stories.
Authors: Alessandra Torre, Kim Karr, Jen Frederick, Alexa Riley, Lynda Chance, Sarah Castille, Nina Lane, CJ Roberts, Anna Zaires, Nikki Sloane, Cynthia Sax, Avery Aster, Pam Godwin, Skye Warren, Julia Sykes, Cynthia Rayne, Jenika Snow, Debra Pres
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
* Amazon US * Amazon UK * iBooks * Kobo *

FOR THE FIRST TIME is an ANTHOLOGY collection of published-for-the-first-time-shorts by a plethora of incredibly talented and highly rated authors. Twenty-one to be exact.

HOLLYWOOD DIRT is one of two books that made it to the very TOP of my favourite read list of 2015. Cole and Summer won my heart as they navigated their way towards love with their flirtatious banter, sexiness and comedic timing drawing me to the warmth of their love story. In FOR THE F
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 "First Times and Loves" Stars!
h

Long review as a whole but really short comments about the stories because I don't know how to write about 12 of them in the same review! lol Too many things to say so I will just make a few comments (or a summary) about the stories and tell my ratings for every one.

For the First Time is an anthology of Twenty-One Stories of First Love. Here you have all the authors that you can find and enjoy in this collection: Alessandra Torre, Kim Karr, Jen Frederick, Alexa R
Khadidja
this book is a collection of Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love. i loved these short stories very much , my favorite was Stole by Alessandra torre ( by the way it's weird name combination for Summer and cole ) but still cute and lovely :) If I could have sex with a book, this one would be it XD !!

Elizabeth
For the First Time is a collection of Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love. I was truly ecstatic to dig into this bundle of goodness! Alessandra Torre, Sarah Castille, C.J. Roberts, Nina Lane, and Pam Godwin are truly some of my favorite authors. To have the opportunity to read more of their work and meet some new authors to follow was a truly remarkable experience! All of these stories can be read as a stand alone so jump on in. You will not be disappointed! These are just a reflections o ...more
Pam
5 stars

For the First Time gives you twenty one brand new stories from some kick ass authors: Alessandra Torre, Kim Karr, Jen Frederick, Alexa Riley, Lynda Chance, Sarah Castille, Nina Lane, CJ Roberts, Anna Zaires, Nikki Sloane, Cynthia Sax, Avery Aster, Pam Godwin, Skye Warren, Julia Sykes, Cynthia Rayne, Jenika Snow, Debra Presley, Shoshanna Evers, Tamsen Parker, and Nina Levine!

Now while I may be writing this review rather prematurely, I had to get my thoughts out there on the two that I rea
warhawke
Genre: Various
Type: Anthology
POV: Various
Rating:

For The First Time is a short story/novella anthology of firsts – first love, first heartbreak, etc. Contributed by 21 hottest bestselling authors, it has a good variety of genre ranging from light and funny, to dark and gritty. It’s a perfect book for diehard fans of the authors to enjoy the extras and for new fans to dabble in never read before authors’ works.

When it comes to anthology, personally I would like to see more complely new storie
Jayme
Jan 19, 2016 Jayme rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I read only a few stories from this collection of short stories, and it was my first such a publication, but it really is great. It allowed me to quickly meet new authors. In addition, good to have such a collection at a time when you do not have time to read full-length book. I will write my impressions about the stories that I've read so far, but it's very possible that I'll be back to add something further.

I found here two stories that show menage. Two quite different threesome. The fi
Melanie
I gave this anthology 3 stars overall, because out of a possible 105 stars (5 stars possible for each of the 21 stories) this anthology accumulated 56 stars (53%).

Each story in this anthology has a little synopsis before the story actually starts. I really appreciated it, especially since a lot of readers have certain triggers, and it would be super helpful if you were planning on skipping some of these stories. The masochist in me made me finish all twenty one, including the ones I assumed woul
Beverly
Jan 02, 2016 Beverly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For the First Time is a fantastic anthology featuring 21 different authors. I absolutely loved this anthology, for a few reasons. First it’s a great way to try new authors. It’s also fantastic for catching up with some of my favorite characters. Most importantly, it’s freaking hot as hell!

The first thing I did when I started this one was catch up with Summer and Cole in Sole by Alessandra Torre. I was so excited to see that we would get more from one of my favorite couples. It has been three yea
Sassy
Feb 13, 2016 Sassy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing Anthology with some of my TOP favourite authors.

I have to be completely honest... I DO NOT LIKE SHORT STORIES!!! ... So imagine my surprise to find they are not really teasers/short stories at all!! I have only just started reading this anthology and will give a brief review on the two I have read... and LOVED by the way.

Skye Warren: "Heartbreak"
This is the beginning story of Blue and Hannah and it will have you tearing up and fanning yourself. Blue will make you sigh and Ha
Alexa Riley
Jan 12, 2016 Alexa Riley added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
It’s LIVE! I have a sweet standalone story about second chance romance in there!

“Do you know I waited for you too, Bunny? I never so much as touched another women.” ~Ethan.
CC
Jan 18, 2016 CC rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars for the anthology

"Sole" by Alessandra Torre

description

It was nice to revisit with Summer and Cole and see how their family has grown three years after Hollywood Dirt ended. While Summer’s life-style changed considerably, it was comforting to know she remains a humble woman with southern values. I like how the title of this extended epilogue includes a Hollywood trend of naming couples: Summer + Cole = Sole. This short will warm your heart and make you swoon for Cole all over again.

"Naughty Wishe
Babel
Jan 10, 2016 Babel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This anthology is crammed full of morsels to devour, but I admit that I'm partial to a select few. We all have our idols to worship, right? ;o)

For me, that's primarily Skye Warren. She writes with so much soul, you can taste it even after a few sentences. I already knew the story as I'd read Better When It Hurts, as dark and painful as a romance comes. Yet reading first-hand how Blue and Hannah's drama started was too much of a lure to me to deny myself.

And here I am. Again, I'm soaking in the s
Sybil aka Lala
Jan 18, 2016 Sybil aka Lala rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This anthology is filled with twenty-one short and sweet treats laced with a bit of kink. Stories of first loves, second-chance romance, friends to lovers, exploration of kink and rekindling flames from some of the top romance and erotica authors today, and whether you’re looking for something sweet and sexy or dark and erotic, you will find it in this collection.

Favorites:

Naughty Wishes – Sarah Castille

A kinky tale of a husband and wife who have let life get in the way of maintaining chemistr
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 05, 2016 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance, Collection
Just think...a Smorgasbord of First Love's Delight!
This is a way to taste all of the styles, crafting and down right sexy ways of 21 Best Selling Authors..

No, not just Best Selling but List Making...
Like New York Times List...
And USA TODAY list...
All with reputations of fogging glasses and causing heart palpitations while reading their books...Many of these shorts are tied to the books/series their fans adore.

Take advantage of this Limited Event...as it will only be available for a short time..
Soonya
Jan 10, 2016 Soonya rated it really liked it
This anthology has some great and short stories.

Some of my favorites were:

Naughty Wishes by Sarah Castille
Dan and Kylie have been married for fifteen years, and things are really boring in their life. Kylie feels like the spark is gone, she gained more weight and she is a bit depressed. She thinks Dan doesn't notice it, but he does and comes up with a plan. The short steamy story of how a husband makes sure his wife feels desirable and wanted, even if it means inviting another man for one nigh
Ellen
I have read four of the stories so far and they are FANTASTIC. This anthology contains stories by my favorite writers, so what could be bad about a book filled with their short stories?? And all for only 99 cents!

His First and Only by Alexa Riley ~ A sweet and hot read about a wealthy hotelier who has spent years looking for his first love, after they were separated as teenagers. She is now an exotic dancer in Las Vegas and he will stop at nothing to reclaim what he has lost. Not as steamy as
Erika

4.25 stars!

This rating and review is only for Alexa Riley's story.

Quick, smutty, sweet story with a fantastic alpha hero who wouldn't touch another woman while he searched for the heroine for 10 years. LOVE him. LOVE that. As usual, I love Alexa Riley's set-ups and romance ideas.
 ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
ARC kindly provided by Skye Warren in exchange for an honest review.
Wow. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this anthology. It has some of my favorite authors!!!
Heartbreak by Skye Warren.
What can I say about this one??? We are taken back in time, back before Better When It Hurts, when Hannah first met Blue. Dark and gritty, the story of Hannah's love with Blue unfolds as we are taken back in time. Their first meeting brings a new light on how their story began.
Warren's writing style will entice you and if you
Deserie williams
Mar 14, 2016 Deserie williams rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review for His First and Only by Alexa Riley
omg so perfect! 5 stars for the hero! 4.25 stars because I need more it was too short! I absolutely love this and had it been a full novel 5 stars for sure!:)
safety gang safe!!!! seperated for 10 years and they still saved themselves for each other!

I will continue to read others (maybe not the menages ) but couldn't wait to read this one :)
Julie
I've been thinking about how I could do reviews of short stories written by so many awesome authors. Newly receiving an ARC with little time left, I decided as I read I will just add little tidbits of what I finish under this instead of individual reads.

Naughty Wishes~~ SARAH CASTILLE *4 STARS*
"I'm just here to have fun"

Mrs. Castille... leaves me asking "Where's my coupon?"

His First and Only~~ ALEXA RILEY *1 STAR* DNF, but that was enough.
"I can't Ethan. That won't fit inside me."
"I'm so
Myla
Feb 14, 2016 Myla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After three-years, the story continues with the "IT" couple of Hollywood, Cole Masten & Summer Jenkins, as they prepare for the celebration of their daughter's birthday. With complete entourage from the pages of Hollywood Dirt and yes, Cocky is still alive and kicking.

Though this is a short story, Alessandra Torre never fails to give us a HOT scene between Cole & Summer. Which I love, by the way! *smile* Thank you for letting us peek into the lives of Cole & Summer once more.

~~~~~~~
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
Sole By Alessandra Torre - 3.5 stars

* * *

Heartbreak By Skye Warren - 4 stars

* * *

Trailer Park Eden By CJ Roberts - 5 stars

CJ Roberts pretty pleaseeeeeeeee ... you've to write a full length novel based on Parker and Kylee.

“We will not be the same after this. We will never be the same again. I am terrified and Kylee is my only anchor, the only way back to myself, ourself.”
- Parker James
Sheila
Jan 12, 2016 Sheila rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I figure I'll make a note about each story as I read them, so far as a whole the book is definitely worthy of 5 stars!

Sole by Alessandra Torres- This can be read by itself, but it's about the couple from Hollywood Dirt which I haven't read yet. But reading this story bout a birthday party they have for one of their children only served to make me want their WHOLE story and to know how they got their HEA in the first place!

Begging for More by Kim Karr- This is a story about a couple from Toxic, b
Nicola
Jan 02, 2016 Nicola rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you're looking for a quick steamy fix, For the First Time is the perfect pick-up-put-down read; with some great stories, it has authors both familiar and new-to-me and I've already been on a bit of a one-click spree.

description

This would be a tome if I tried to review each story, so I'm not. I read each one and there were those I loved and those that weren't my cup of tea. But the beauty of this collection is that there's something in here for everyone, and I've picked a couple that stood out for me.

L
littleKitten
What an amazing group of authors and for just 99c!

I read both Dead of Eve and Blood of Eve (5 Star story) in 2015. These books crossed over several genres and really took me by surprise. So I was happy to hear Pam Godwin was writing a short in this anthology, I've been missing these characters. I jumped straight into Heart of Eve by Mrs. Godwin. Heart of Eve revolves around Roark and Eve's relationship and ultimately their first time together. Just like the full length novels mentioned there wa
Bookloverme
Feb 18, 2016 Bookloverme rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Updated:

His First and Only by Alexa Riley 5 stars

This was so good. A very short one but still really good! It's about Ethan, 28 and Tiffany, 24.

Ethan and Tiffany fell in love with each other when they were kids. They even planned their future together. But the cops took him away from her. He went back for her only to find her gone.

Tiffany a.k.a. Foxy Bow was a showgirl at Snake Eyes Casino owned by Charles (book 2 H). That's where Ethan found her. He searched for her for years. He built a life f
Talltree
Jun 22, 2016 Talltree rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jan 3.2016:
Read only the Alexa Riley second chance story. Adorable and hot. Only wish it was longer!!

Jan 17,2016:
Read a few more stories.
-Jen Frederick's one was adorable!! 4 .5 stars!
-A.Torres' and Skye Warren's stories were epilogue n prologue to their earlier novel's. Loved them both.4 stars!
-I think I read my first FF story( forgot the author) and it was sweet and nice though not mindblowing.3.5 stars!
-Lynda Chance's story was such a turn off. DNF and yuck.
-Jenika Snow's story: the h might a
Jacqueline
Jan 10, 2016 Jacqueline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-arcs
This is a perfect book of short stories to have on your kindle to dip into between reads I think. I read the Alexa Riley story - not her smuttiest I'm sad to say but still gloriously hot - the Alessandra Torre extended epilogue to Hollywood Dirt, the Kim Karr (I'd forgotten how much I love her writing) and a few others and I've enjoyed the variety, the romance, the crazy insta love and lust and the angst.

Each story in this is a short story, but the ones I've read so far still packs a punch and
  • O Come All Ye Kinky
  • All He Wants for Christmas
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Red Phoenix's Passion is for Lovers Collection (Boxed Set)
  • inTENse: A Collection of 10 Full Length Erotic Romance Bestsellers
  • Elite Metal: Eight-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set (Elite Warriors Book 1)
  • Rockers After Dark
  • Take the Heat
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • Take Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Possession
  • It's In His Kiss Boxed Set
  • Wild Rides
  • Always (Spiral of Bliss, #5)
  • Tempting Fate
  • Breathless Beginnings Anthology
  • Curtains (Sexual Awakenings, #4)
  • Marked (Metamorphosis, #1; Beyond, #3.5; Thompson & Sons, #1)
  • Danger and Desire
I’m a traditionally published and indie author. With a focus on contemporary erotic romances and erotic suspense I write under the pen name Alessandra Torre (erotic romance) and A.R. Torre (erotic suspense).

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK
More about Alessandra Torre...

Mistress Auctions (3 books)
  • Buy Me (Mistress Auctions, #1)
  • Buy Me 2 (Mistress Auctions, #2)
  • Buy Me 3 (Mistress Auctions, #3)

“Well,” Dan says after about thirty minutes of friendly talk. “Should we go upstairs?” 1 likes
“Trailer Park Eden CJ Roberts   Seventeen year old disabled twins, Parker and Kylee James, barely surviving with their abusive father and unstable existence in Century, Florida, know they can only rely on each other. But as choices are made, and the consequences that are sure to follow, their reliance on each other only becomes more complicated. Stronger. Dangerous.” 0 likes