Start by marking “5 Square Low-Carb Meals: The 20-Day Makeover Plan with Delicious Recipes for Fast, Healthy Weight Loss and High Energy” as Want to Read:

2.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The founder of 5 Squares, a food delivery service that caters to celebrities and everyone who wants to lose weight safely and easily, offers more than 100of her Zone– and low–carb recipes, in a plan for healthy eating––five daily meals at a time.

Over the past several decades, Americans have learned that you can lose weight without giving up variety, taste, and colour from
Published June 1st 2004 by William Morrow

To ask other readers questions about 5 Square Low-Carb Meals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 5 Square Low-Carb Meals

Allison Severson
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: food-cookbooks
Lynn wrote this book while people were still in the midst of an egg-white only frenzy. Yuck. I don't think most health professionals still recommend COMPLETELY discarding of the yolks, and certainly not anyone I have seen write about paleo or low-carb living. All of her recipes involving egg are whites-only.

There are a few recipes I have marked to try which will probably be fine, but this book wasn't anything I'd purchase to keep on my shelf. Still the best low-carb books I have learned the mos
Scot