Start by marking “Kentucky on the Rocks” as Want to Read:
Kentucky on the Rocks

Kentucky on the Rocks

Published December 29th 2015 (first published October 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Kentucky on the Rocks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kentucky on the Rocks

Start your review of Kentucky on the Rocks
Coco.V
Jan 20, 2019 marked it as maybe
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/20/2019)!

Blurb:
Josette Lewis has been living a lie and needs to get out of Kentucky as soon as possible. To her devastation, the ultimatum she gave her long time boyfriend, Derek, has backfired. Before she can tuck tail and move home to California she must put her house on the market and upgrade her security system to keep Derek out of her life for good. When Aidan Ross, a hunky security consultant, shows at her front door Josette is instantly charmed by his sexy grin
Michelle Cage
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great short story, it was good feel read, great for a quick read this Sunday morning.
Sheri
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! Probably one of the best short books I’ve read.

Aidan.Oh Aidan. I really liked this guy. He was so sweet and loving. Josette was a cool chick, but she doesn’t hold a candle to Aidan. He was one of the best book boyfriends I’ve read in a while:)

I liked this short read and I would recommend it!
DJ Sakata
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“Life is full of moments both significant and insignificant, all of which are happening right now. Decisions made in the span of a single moment set into motion every related even that follows. It could be as simple as smiling at a handsome stranger or ignoring him, not knowing that he could have been the love of your life.”

“He looked amazing as always. I couldn’t imagine how his clothes weren’t jumping off the hangers to spend the day on his body.”

“I made sure he wouldn’t forget
Shanoff Reads
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kentucky on the Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace Review

4.5 STARS

**I beta read this novella*

This was quick and sexy read. I liked the two characters and Gwendolyn's ability to make me connect with them in such short story. I admired that Josette took a stand with her long time, not ready to commit, boyfriend Derek. I liked that she was ready to move forward with her life and move on from all the emotional push and pull that her relationship with Derek caused.

I loved the way that Aidan and Josette meet
Meghan
Jan 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
This story was precious. I don't normally think of precious for a romance, but that is what this book was for me. Josette goes through a breakup, meets a new guy due to moving and her work assignment, then she starts to fall for him. The premise behind the article is not the most unique for a romance, but it works out perfectly for this story. The interactions between Aidan and Josette are out of a chick flick romance...and I loved them! His interpretations of the dates..genius!

The way this book
Elexis
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kentucky on the Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace was a refreshing, quick read.
It is a story that teaches you to be true to yourself and to take adventures.
It tells you of heartache, love, lust, wonderment, etc.
I, myself, want to try to reenact some events in this story (not even the sexy parts) !
I loved it!
Definitely a great start to this collection of novellas!
(ARC received for honest opinion )
LLEP  Book Blog
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gwendolyn Grace sure knows how to write a short erotic story. Loved Aidan and Josette, both characters were so easy to fall in love with. Their interactions were realistic, beautiful and fun. The sex of course was HOT! Loved this story and highly recommend it. Hope to hear more about Aidan and Josette in the future.
Chianti Summers
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Fast, hot and oh so sexy! Gwendolyn Grace gave me fabulous characters to love. Aidan, mercy this man, knew what he wanted and knew how to go after it. Josette is a woman that will learn to leave the past in the past and take the jump to have a future she deserves. Fantastic read and I can't wait to see if we are going to have more Josette and Aidan. I love these two!
Richelle Sharp
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! This was my first book that I've read by Gwendolyn. I'm now a huge fan! Being a Kentucky girl, I loved the set of Louisville. I absolutely loved Aidan, and Josettes story. This was such an awesome read. Couldn't get enough. One I would recommend to anyone.
Eileen Janette
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful love story.

I loved this story. Why? Because if felt so real, because it made me believe in sparks, and love and new beginnings. Because it captivated me from page one all the way to the end. This author has become one of my favorites. She is a romantic genius.
Denise Anderson
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my 1st by Gwendolyn and I loved this little novella that was part of Southern Comfort Anthology. Aidan i would love for him to be my security tech any day. ***ARC of Southern Comforts provided for honest review and this was one of the Novella''s **
Shirin Rasheed
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOT, HOT AND HOT <3
Traviesa
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, sexy read that I thoroughly enjoyed!
Theresa Jolly reaves
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kentucky on the rocks

This was epic it was straight to the point glad they were able to get together and stay together the other jerk l I st out big time I'm glad he d uhh d
Shelly
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was a short, easy read. I thought the premise was cute, but I had a problem with the main character. I liked Aiden well enough, but didn't care for Josette. At one point she says a friend described her as a stalker. Yes, I would have to agree. I had a hard time believing in her and Aidan's relationship because of the way she carried a torch for her ex- boyfriend. This book didn't quite work for me.
Holly
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Josette is a cynic about love after sacrificing herself so.long for what she thought was her dream guy. Aiden shows up and want to show her true love exists. Sparks fly and the rest is HEA.
Neek
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Feeling secure

Rosette had had it with her boyfriend ex-boyfriend Derek when she decided to upgrade her e charity system. She had no idea Aiden would not only upgrade her security system but steal her heart. She was lucky to find true love and a HEA.
Krystal gaston
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story, the flow was easy to follow and kept you hooked throughout the story
Sadie Mazzola
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great!

The kind of book that makes you feel you know the couple. Devastated by her breakup, Jossett is trying to get her life together. Passion, hope and love!
Lisa
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing romance!! Great writing and storyline... I love the storyline for Kentucky on the Rocks and the moral of being the real you in a relationship and asking for what you want!
Blue
Jul 04, 2016 marked it as notforme-previewed
Didn't care for the story line [insta love], and the writing didn't quite come together for me. Pass
Leisa Prater
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you want a awesome quick story......Kentucky on the Rocks is the one....I'm live in Kentucky and loved the references.....Loved the story and Aiden too !!!!!
Elaine Stewart
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Interesting, a page turner till the end.wonderfully written. Kept me wanting to read it all at one time. Loved it

Beth
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
funny how you know nothing of an author and then suddenly i have now read 3 books from this author. what a great kind of writing style. great book cover too. please check this author out. these characters ... will read more from Gwendolyn. must read. i know a bit more of why i love her writing i mean after all she is a Virginian duh ... should have known ... we have a connection there. so cool. love her books ... will read more. definitely my 2nd fave so far. please check her out!! must read.
Michelle Blair-weeks
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good easy read.

I was looking for an easy read. This turned out to be just the ticket. I was traveling, and wanted something I can pick it up and put down, that would be easy to pick up again.
Kristi
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable story. The characters were likeable. I'm glad that Josette was able to stop having her past love life determine what she should do. I look forward to seeing what other books I can find by this author.
Marilyn
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

The book who shows how a young woman found that she could find love after losing in a relationship that ended.
Amanda Siegrist
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and cute story. It didn't take me too long to read and kept me entertained the entire time.
Deannie
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hot short read and it was chocked full of all kinds of funnnnn.

• Saved by a Billionaire (Destiny, #1)
  • Falling Free (Southerland Security #1)
  • Love Love
  • Learning to Love (Carson Hill Ranch #1)
  • It All Started with a Lima Bean (Intertwined Hearts, #1)
  • The Naughty List (Make Mine A Menage, #1)
  • Their Runaway Bride (Bridgewater Ménage, #0.5)
  • Getting Out of Hand (Sapphire Falls, #1)
  • Stone Cold (Iron Tornadoes MC #1)
  • Don't Let Go (The Invisibles, #1)
  • Secret Baby
  • One Winter Night (The Parker's 12 Days of Christmas #1)
  • When You Got A Good Thing (Misfit Inn, #1)
  • Second Chances (Southern Comfort, #1)
  • Silver Bells
  • Stolen By A Star (Dawn and Tom Series Book 1)
  • Contemporary Cowboy Romance 3 Book Box Set
  • House Without Lies (Lily's House, #1)
I am mad about books! It all started when my sixth grade teacher Ms. Schwartz read Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls to our class, I looked forward to the time after recess when she would read a chapter or two to us. I've been hooked on books ever since. One day I stumbled upon Goodreads and discovered a world of crazy book junkies just like myself! Since then I've become a blogger, beta ...more
“A moment is a specific point in time. Life is full of moments both significant and insignificant, all of which are happening right now. Decisions made in the span of a single moment set into motion every related event that follows. It could be as simple as smiling at a handsome stranger or ignoring him, not knowing that he could have been the love of your life. Saying yes to something you wouldn’t ordinarily agree to, or learning to say no because it isn’t who you are. Understanding that the way you see yourself will shape the way others see you in return. It takes courage to be you. To open your heart not knowing if that love would be returned as freely as it was given. To discover who you really are and accept that you are enough. To believe that extraordinary is possible. To take control of your destiny. To just concentrate on your moments. My favorite moment was when his lips first touched mine.” 1 likes