Start by marking “The Escapist (Sought After Blood Lines Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Escapist (Sought After Blood Lines Book 1)

The Escapist (Sought After Blood Lines Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
In the impoverished Kingdom of Eternicca during 200 A.S. (After Sorcery), an enchanted barrier keeps all of the townspeople ignorant and imprisoned. Seventeen-year-old VYVIANNA HARTE is amongst the captives and possesses a peculiar secret acquired from a magickal lineage that if discovered, will lead to her untimely death or even worse—lifelong torture.

When Vyvianna’s wors
Paperback, 1, 204 pages
Published December 25th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Escapist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Escapist

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Thehappymeerkat
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I received a free Advanced Reading Copy of this book from the author in return for a review. The following is my honest opinion on this book:

Sought After Blood Lines is the new amazing fantasy series of books by Eva Xanthopoulos. Set in the fantasy realm of Etherique where two suns, dragons and lots of magick exists, we follow the story of seventeen year old Vyvianna, a girl who has a terrible curse she must keep hidden at all costs.

The Escapist is the first book in the series and is easy and en
Mirjana Inalman
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Sought after bloodlines” The Escapist is a new and exciting book, the first part in a trilogy, and it makes you want to engage into the worlds and characters presented. This book combines the fantasy elements I really like and the writer took great care to show Etherique realm will not only be loved by the reader, but she as well. The dreamlike and cruel realm is presented in a simple yet magical language. The book is accessible to readers of all ages and the characters feel amazingly real. A c ...more
Heather McCabe
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Escapist will make an escapist out of you.

When one thinks fantasy (at least when I think fantasy), one thinks long--to the point of reader's exhaustion... but not this book! I was able to read this in a few hours and I prefer that. Every page was full of value, from in-depth character development of not just protagonists, but foes and even "minor" characters as well, to highly unique world-building (I place emphasis on the word unique here). Xanthopoulos even goes as far as to create one-of-
Eleanor
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A sorcerer, a curse, a dragon... what more could you want? Granted, they don't come in the order listed. This fantasy book by Eva Xanthopoulos is quite exceptional and breaks quite a few stereotypes and cliches as it develops. I was able to form emotional connections nearly right away when a new character was introduced (a true mark of good writing) and I wasn't ever overwhelmed with detail- the writing was lean and didn't waste my time with extra 'fluff' that could easily be cut out.

It's a soli
Marsha Ceniceros
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An awaking into the world of imagination! Author Eva Xanthopoulos has sculptured a beautiful world filled with discovery. The character of Vyvianna and her love for the orphans of Eternicca is heartwarming. She has written a finely-crafted fantasy book that will take your mind for a ride! Each chapter is unique, especially The Kingdom of Hrissa, Setting of the Golden Globes, Transmutation, and Union. "Sought After Blood Lines" Book 1 is a wonderful, well-written book! I did not want it to end, a ...more
Evy Zen
Dec 30, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Gaily
Anna Caes
Jun 25, 2016
伊廷 鄭
Apr 29, 2018
Evy Zen (formerly Eva PoeteX) is a mystic poetess, eclectic artist, fiction writer, and wellness advocate who calls the Greater Cleveland area home sweet home. Born a Clevelander with a Greek lineage, the arts started being a major part of her life the moment she picked up her first crayon.

To date, dozens of Evy's writings have been featured in publications like Thought Catalog, The Journey Magazi