Start by marking “Ignite the Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ignite the Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)

Ignite the Flame

(Satan's Savages MC #2)

My name is Willow AKA Flame.
I'm on the run with my biker boyfriend.
I'm running from his Satan's Savages MC brothers.
How did my life come to this?

My name is Steel.
I will protect her with my life.
But two weeks on the road is long enough.
I need to find her somewhere to hide—a sanctuary—where she will be safe.

She is scared.
He is desperate.
They are running for her
Published February 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ignite the Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ignite the Flame

Start your review of Ignite the Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count:93
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

My name is Willow AKA Flame.
I'm on the run with my biker boyfriend.
I'm running from his Satan's Savages MC brothers.
How did my life come to this?

My name is Steel.
I will protect her with my life.
But two weeks on the road is long enough.
I need to find her somewhere to hide—a
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"right here in this moment, I feel free. The scared girl I was only two weeks ago doesn't feel like she's with me anymore."

What happens when you see too much, know too much and the most crazy bad ass biker knows you know? You leave town and run just as fast as you can and that's exactly what Willow and Steel do. Running from everything they have every known and loved to keep her alive. Turning to the only person he has left to trust Steel ends up on the doorstep of someone he hasn't seen in
Danielle
Mar 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice little finish to the storyline it's sweet it's predictable. Always nice just just have a bit of closer on a story.
I'm hoping there will be more books written following this bike charter.
Denise Van plew
This one is one you will jump right into to catch up what is going on. The threading of the humor makes this stick out also. This is still about Steel and Willow aka Flame. This is also quick so stay on your toes. This author will keep you on the edge to see if they will make it or not. As things develop in this one you eat it up with you wanting to get to the next one.
Kaylene Osborn
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really loving this new series from KE Osborn ...

Ignite the Flame by KE Osborn continues the story of Steel and Flame, and the Satan Savages's MC.

Loved the opening scene, Willow and Steel are in her car and Steel is struggling to know how to proceed and where he can seek help.

photo kiss-gif-5_zpsu0rm9rtw.gif

I loved how this gives us an insight into how Willow and Steel escape the issues they had with the Virginia chapter and find shelter in an unexpected place. Steel goes above and beyond with his growing love for Flame
Dana Busenbark
Shelves: romance, mc, suspense
This book picks right up where we left off from book one, with Steel and Willow on the run from Chops and their MC. The first chapter is amusing with Petunia the Pig, Steel and Willow. It is funny to watch the interaction when you see where Steel decides to take Willow, but won't tell her anything. You cannot help but to smile when you see where Steel takes Willow, even if only for one night. Who they see, puts a whole new ball of wax into motion that really works for the best for everything. ...more
Sandy Knox
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I LOVE THIS SERIES!

This series draws you in then leaves you hanging with a cliffhanger ending that you absolutely have to read the next book to find out what happens. This book was not what I expected though. After reading Heart of Steel and it was so freakin great I thought this one would be just as intense, funny romantic and suspenseful. After being on the run for two weeks Steel and Willow finally find a home with the brother MC chapter. Gator and the guys welcome them with open arms. I
Bloggers From Down Under
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
**arc received for honest review**

Continuation of from book 1

Steel and Flame are on the run from Chop who wants Flame dead because she walked in the chop shop.

They left in hurry leaving everything behind, they have been driving for 2 weeks and living in the car.

Steel makes the decision to go where he hasn’t been for 8 years.

He needs her help.

He needs a place to crash.

There running out of options.

Will she take them in?

Will she help them?

After Steel gets a phone call with a place to go things seem
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ignite the Flame: A Satan’s Savages MC Novella #2 by K E Osborn is a four star read! Willow, aka Flame, is on the run with her boyfriend, Steel. They’ve been on the road for about two weeks with no decent meals, no showers, and no comfortable place to sleep. They’re running away from their problem, someone who is out to get Willow. They need to find a permanent place to stay with protection for Willow. Steel worries that Willow isn’t properly taken care of, but he loves her so much that he’s ...more
Erica
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ignite the Flame picks up where Heart of Steel left off, Flame and Steel are on the run from Chop who is willing to go against the club and kill Flame.
Steel realizes they can't keep living out of her car, he has to find a permanent place for them. He's not happy with his woman living this way. So he makes a call, stops at the most unlikely of places and through this finds exactly what he needs.
An old friend welcomes them with open arms. A new club, new friends, roles and to Flame's surprise a
FMR Book Grind
ERIN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

Just when you think you have this story figured out, BAM! I am infatuated with these characters and can see a long, involved series so that everyone gets their HEA. I am dying to know who all these brothers fall in love with! This book slowed down a little and gave a little more in depth look at Steel and his past and family. I love the where their relationship is headed and how it is progressing. I am excited with the direction the storyline is going. I am even happier about
Melissa Ann PA
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing for Book Boyfriend Heaven

Ignite the Flame by KE Osborn picks up right where Steel lets off with Steel and Flame on the run but not sure where to go. This book was a quick read but is important I loved that you got to meet Steel’s mother and see what type of person she is and why she left them all behind. She gives Flame some insight on her time with the MC and the things that she should really think about. I like the fact that Flame had grown in this book and she is going to stand by
LLEP  Book Blog
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ignite the Flame is the continuation of Steel and Willow's story. They are on the run in order to protect Willow. To accomplish this Steel does what he has to do and finds some help that he probably wouldn't have gone to otherwise.
Can Willow accept the changes that are made in order to ensure her protection? Will the brother they are running from find them? Can Steel fulfill his promise to protect Willow?
If you read the first story in this series, then you'll want to read Ignite the Flame to
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Ignite

***ARC provided in exchange for honest review***

This book picks up right where the first one left off with Flame and Steel on the run from one of his club brothers. After two weeks with no where left to turn, Steel goes to his mom who he believes hates him from joining the club after a family tragedy. His mom not wanting to lose her only son does what she can to make sure that him and Flame find a safe harbor. This book grips you and has you guessing and wondering if they will be caught,
Liz
Feb 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
After fleeing from a deadly situation, Steel is left with no other choice than to protect his old lady, Flame, and he will whatever the price.
KE Osborn has a talent for making likeable characters. And Petunia, well teaming a teacup pig with a bunch of gruff bikers is genius. This story was fast paced and had a lot of substance to it. I enjoyed this one a lot. It flowed on well from book 1, Heart of steel. I am glad Flame and Steel got the HEA. Book 3 sounds really interesting, and I look forward
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
Running for her life, this is what Willow is doing. Continuing on from book one, we follow Willow as she is desperately trying to distance herself from Chop. This is running for survival.

Steel with do matter what to protect Willow, and even visits a person that he hasn't seen for a very long time. With a chance of protection, Steel patches in at a new charter. The president makes promises that no ham will come to Willow.

This was a good, quick biker read, and lets see what book 3 entails.

***Copy
Alison Chewning
Yes, K.E. Osborn has done it again with the Satan's Savages MC series. Ignite the Flame is the second book in the series. Ignite the Flame is the follow up to the first book this continues with Willow and Steel. This was a another great addition to the series it was also a quick read but just as good. I really liked how we got to see Willow and Steel grow together I just loved their story so much in this one it left me hanging for more of the Satan's Savages MC series. This is one series you ...more
Fiona Wilson
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
Actual rating 3.5 stars

This is a quick read and continues the story immediately after the end of book one. Steel and Willow are on the run from Chop in a desperate bid to keep Willow alive.

They find new allies, as well as old. But can they stay out of Chop's reach and find a way to live their lives safely again?

Being a novella there's not much I can say about the story itself. Suffice to say it continues the story well and I will be awaiting the release of book three in the series.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And the ride continues!! This is book2 of the exciting, gritty outlaw MC club The Satan Savages! Ignite the Flame is an intense, fast read that takes the reader on the unexpected escape of Willow snd Steel as they act on the decisions made in book 1. New adventures and new secrets are shared between Willow and Steel that make way for book3.
Donna
Apr 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This Was Great Quick Read That Continued Where The Last Book Left Off. Flame (Willow) And Steel Are On The Run And They Are Looking For Help But Will They Get It. They Have Left Everything Behind, Family, Brotherhood And The Club Life That Steel Is Missing But He Knows He Has No Other Choice, If He Want To Keep Flame Safe.

My Only Grip Is That It Should Have Been Longer. Roll On The Next Book
Robyn Corcoran
Continuing Willow and Steel's story this passionate couple do ignite the pages in this novella.
A lighter part in this series, timed perfectly as the next book I feel might be heavier. A very clever combination by this awesome author.
One of my favourite new characters-Amelia is a pip and I hope we get to know her more in the future.
I look forward to the next book.
Amber - TBR Book Blog
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can't tell how much I love the relationship of Steel and Flame. And you actually get to meet his mom, Amelia, who for some time, I thought she was either dead or completely out of the picture. So it was nice for her to be back in and to show how she and Mad Dog will get together to save their son.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Great quick read! I loved being able to find out where Steel and Flame end up and if Flame can handle the life. This book introduced me to characters that are new to me and ones that make me want to get more. I can't wait to read more by K.E. Osborn, she does a great job writing stories that will have you sucked in right from the beginning.
Amanda Griffith
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Loved seeing a glimpse into Steel & Flame's journey to escape their past. Love a fought & tough MC book and this one didn't disappoint. Can't wait until the 3rd one comes out.
Marilyn
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
A very good series continues

A good story but I expected a little more after Chop and Flames experience in the Chop Shop. I'm glad they got away, and are starting a new life in another club
Kimkbries
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this follow up short story about MC biker Steel and his love Willow. The connection between these two is so enjoyable to read. Can Steel keep her safe? What and who will they encounter on the way? Throw in a cute pig and you have a book definitely worth reading.
Crystal
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read, with hot bikers MC club. Ignite the Flame continues on from where book one left off, Steel and Flame trying to make their relationship work despite being complete opposites, on the run for the lives, unexpected allies all make a great read.
Carol
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 stars..

Loved finding out what happened to Steel and Willow.. Glad it worked out the way it did..
Dzintra
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is so hot you will need gloves to handle it, and a cold shower to recover.
This is a must read author with another amazing book.
Highly recommended.
Barbara
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Found this series and super glad I did. Loved this story.. if you like Hot bikers with a touch of a tender side, you will love this book and series to date.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Declan (Soulless Bastards Mc No Cal Chapter, #1)
  • Jace (The Black Hornets MC #1)
  • Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Hell's Fire MC: The Full Series
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC #2)
  • Animal's Reformation (Insurgents MC, #13)
  • Down & Dirty: Crow (Dirty Angels MC, #10)
Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.

Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry, and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t

Satan's Savages MC (6 books)
  • Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)
  • Stealth (Satan's Savages MC, #3)
  • Crazed (Satan's Savages MC, #4)
  • Sharp (Satan's Savages MC, #5)
  • Steeling Christmas (Satan's Savages MC Series, #6)