Start by marking “Debt” as Want to Read:
Debt

Debt

The Debt Collector

I pay my debts, and I expect others to.

I was raised in the slums of London, I knew nothing of privilege. My father was murdered when I was seventeen. Morty figured my father's passing meant I would automatically take on dad's debts. I refused.

And I paid for that refusal.

So did my sister.

So now I fight. All I know how to do is fight. The best cash is i
ebook
Published March 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Debt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Debt

Start your review of Debt
LunalandBooks
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Debt by Rachel Dunning in exchange for an honest review.
Rachel Dunning is absolutely fantastic! I adored Debt and the beautiful romance it centred around.

Kyla was such a tragic heroine but i love how she grew throughout this book and how amazing her journey was. And our Hero the Debt Collector himself was a bad boy with a heart of gold. I fell in love with him the second he entered the bar. He is magnetic and an Alpha to his core. The obstacles this couple overcome are ast
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

The Debt Collector

I pay my debts, and I expect others to.

And I paid for that refusal.

So did my sister.

So no
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, à-traduire
’ai lu ce livre par curiosité, avec un type se nommant « le collecteur de dettes » je m’attendais à pas mal de castagne, du sang, des doigts coupés, etc…. pour des retards de paiement.
Eh bien non. Le collecteur de dettes se nomme Logan et s’il a choisi ce nom pour les combats, c’est pour se rappeler sans cesse pourquoi il se bat et vers qui sa haine se tourne. Et ça lui réussit… un peu trop même.
Quand Vito lui ordonne de se coucher face à Kaiser, le combattant nazi, Logan se voit obligé d’accept
Jennifer Hines
**2.5 Fiery Hearts!**

*I received an ARC of this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Logan had a rough start in life. He lost his father, then his mother, and then made it so his little sister was taken in by their aunt, leaving him to survive alone. The one thing he knew was that he didn’t want to survive how his father had, he had to do it on his own…no debts. He was doing it too, but then in walks Kyla and he can’t get her out of his head. He’d change, he’d do anything f
Amber at WickedGoodReads
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, invites
*I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Logan is known to most as the Debt Collector. He is a hard-core fighter - who makes money with his fists, all so his sister can live a better life than he has and can have an education. He grew up in the slums of London, with both of his parents killed before he turned 18 and his little sister being shipped off to a distant relative - he did the only thing he could to survive. Fight.
Kyla grew up in her own version of hell. What sh
Anniek
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Logan grew up in a rough neighborhood where violence and drugs were very common. When his father dies the people he owed money to come to collect. Logan refuses to pay for the mess his father left behind. He and his sister suffer for that decision big time, learning early on that all debts must be paid off.

All Logan lives for now is paying his sister's college fees. He wants to give her the best possible education so she can have a good job and therefore a good life. To get the money he needs he
Joanna
Tissues-0
Value-3
Overall Rating- 3
Received an ARC for review

This story has so much potential but I just couldn’t get into it.

There are a lot of things that were great about it. I mean it is about a bad boy cage fighter by the name of Logan. He goes into the cage for a fight and he sees Kyla, a girl he had helped in a bar, and he thought she was attractive.
It was just too crazy how they are in a bar in Texas and lock eyes and then the next thing you know they
Megan
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review originally published at Love Literature Art and Reason Book Review Blog

Debt was a stand alone new adult novel involving a college girl and an underground fighter, which may sound familiar, but it was definitely unique. It was full of romance, and while it was steamy, it wasn’t just a short novel filled with various scenes. I felt like the story did a full arc and explored the characters pretty well.

The book explored both Kyla and Logan’s past and actually contained some closure with their
Cynthia
Jun 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Logan has lost it all his father, mother and now his sister he is left to go it alone. He finally is getting his life in order when Kyla comes into his life. She takes over his mind there isn’t anything he wouldn’t do for her.

Kyla doesn’t have much luck with men which started back with the man in her family. She isn’t sure just what she is looking for but there must be something more that what she has found.
These two come together in a powerful sweet, caring relationship that throws them for a
Ellen Christian
I really enjoyed Debt by Rachel Dunning. It’s a fun read with very likable characters. While there are definitely some very steamy parts to the story, there is also an actual plot that kept me flipping from page to page. If you’re looking for a story where the guy is both alpha and moral, you’ll love Debt!
Sarah Green
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

What an absolute awesome read. Loved Kayla and Logan. The story line was great and all the characters had spunk.
Lissette
Dec 31, 2018
Danielle
May 07, 2016
Rachel Dunning
Dec 30, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Autumn
Denise Whited
Jan 24, 2016
Babel
Jan 24, 2016
Rachel Dunning is an Amazon Bestselling Author in the New Adult and Erotica genres.

She has written over a million words of steamy romantic fiction.

A prolific writer, she sticks to stories where Alpha Males aren't pricks and where women have guts.

She's lived on two different continents, speaks three different languages, and met the love of her life on the internet. In other words, romance is in

News & Interviews

Readers just can't get enough witch stories in 2021. And what's not to love: It's not everybody who can attend shadowy academic societies,...