Start by marking “Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal,  #3)

Bad Boy

(An Indecent Proposal #3)

I should have seen it coming.
Sexy? Handsome? Trouble? Check, check, and check.
Is he messing up my life? Hell yes.
All the signs are there: he is a bad boy.
Even his name is a lie. Too bad I married him. I can’t wait to get divorced. Does this make me sound crazy?
Published February 23rd 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boy

.Under the pages
Lauren married Chase for convenience so she could have access to the letters that her mother left her before she died. What she didn’t know was that Chase was not marrying her to help her but to help himself in his revenge against her step-father Clint.

“His lips had consumed me. His touch burned me, his eyes shattered me. Burn and tear and destroy- that was how he broke me in a thousand pieces."

To be honest, I think this was a little disappointing. The fact that we don’t get to see the beginnin
Kim
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars

Laurie Hanson married for convenience and consummated it, made a deal, fell for him, and then figured out he might have a hidden agenda. So she took off on a little recovery trip.

But her trip just adds more drama and complications to her already disastrous life. And Chase is not going away so easily. He is the Mystery Guy, Bad Boy, Mr. F****** Liar, and Mr. Tall, Handsome, and Mysterious that she is trying to avoid. But at the same time she not only finds herself in need of help, but al
Zita
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other-arcs
The bad boy has much to explain…

This is the third/final book in the series and should be read in series order.

Twenty four hours after her “fake” marriage to Chase Wright, Laurie Hanson is in Acapulco, Mexico trying to pick up the pieces of her messed up life. She shouldn’t have trusted him and she ran when information was revealed that he’s not who he says he is and what he’s really been after. Considering how she truly feels about him giving him a chance to explain was not an option, she can’t
Shay
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bad Boy is the 3rd in the Indecent Proposal Series and even though having no prior reading to the other books, this can be read as a standalone, one thing is that you might miss out on important information but it was clear in this one what had happened. This story is about Laurie and Chase. Laurie finds out Chase is not who he says he is. She is heartbroken, she was falling for him. She up and leaves him intending on getting a divorce, but now she needs him because she has been put in jail for ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Lordy Lordy Lordy Bad Boy is an amazing read. I love a bad boy they are so unpredictable. I mean who can withstand a sexy bad boy.....

Laurie Hanson finds herself marrying a bad boy that she didn't know was more than she could handle. See she marries Chase who is a bad boy but he is also a liar and leaves her in jail. She wakes up and realizes she has bitten off more than she can chew and she is pissed off because she is in jail and the only one who can save her is her lying bad boy husband.

Will
Lemonie
Feb 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
dnf @ 57%. I tried with this book but it is the same as the second book just dragged out nothingness going round in circles. I skipped through to this point and actually can't read anymore and don't even care why he did it.
Sandy S
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars---

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 23, 2016

I should have seen it coming. Sexy? Handsome? Trouble? Check, check, and check.
Is he messing up my life? Hell yes. All the signs are there: he is a bad boy.
Even his name is a lie. Too bad I married him. I can’t wait to get divorced.
Does this make me sound crazy?
I know I should avoid him, run as fast as I can. However, when a harmless misunderstanding lands me in a foreign prison cell, my dear, lying husband is the only one who can get me
Badass Bloggettes
Bad Boy starts off from where Indecent Proposal #2 left off. We see Lauren realising that her Husband "Chase" is not who he says he is and this sets alarm bell off in Lauren's head. Lauren does what she knows she has to do, RUN.

What we then discover is just how hurt Lauren is over what Chase has done but even though you read this and wonder in the first few chapters "what is he hiding" you can't help but wonder is there a mishap in communication somewhere, you can't help but want these two to se
Naomi
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-author, on-kindle
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

3.5 Stars

Bad Boy is the final book in the An Indecent Proposal series, and I have finally found time to pick it up. Each book has been building up and after what happened in the previous book I’ve been excited to see what would happen next between Laurie and Chase, would Chase come clean, could Laurie forgive him and could they work through it?

Laurie began to really annoy me in this final book, I know that she wanted to get space, but when Chase was there
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
5 Stars:
What a tangled web we weave when we first live to deceive.....

My absolute favorite and will read again and again. I strongly recommend! It has outstanding qualities. The characters are wonderful and surprising and multi-dimensional. The writing is luring, engaging, and well-crafted enough to keep me interested from cover to cover and beyond. The plot is astonishing with twists and turns weaved into a well thought and planned story. There’s no pretense and romance was well balanced and d
Emily
Laurie Hanson just got married and slept with her new husband. It as supposed to be a pretend marriage with no sex, but she gave in to temptation only to flee the next day because she found out nothing he told her was true. Finding herself in jail was not what Laurie expected and when her husband Chase shows up, he wants her to return with him.

Laurie doesn't know who she can trust, everything about her life is a tangled web who can she turn to? Is Chase worth taking another chance on?

The third
Angela
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was amazing. I laughed, I cried and I felt turmoil. Chase is a darling and Lauren is strong. Clint was worthless and I'm glad how things turned out for him. Jude is an amazing best friend anyone would be happy to have. I can't wait for the next books these ladies write! Enjoy! I did!
Denielle
Feb 23, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was everything I expected... meaning it was a bit of a let down and anticlimactic. I felt as though it just ended.

After waiting all this time for all three books for things to just end the way it did had me feeling, meh.
Amber
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Kim
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Laurie Hanson made a huge mistake. Chase Wright is that huge mistake. Her fake husband, her fake marriage and all the lies she discovered have her running to Mexico. Now that huge mistake has her in jail for soliciting.

Chase Wright is the only one to help his wife, Laurie. Chase is the last person in the world that Laurie wants to see in Mexico. Hell, he is the reason she is in Mexico to begin with. He is full of surprises yet seems to be the only way to clear up this misunderstanding. Laurie wa
Lisa Gerkey
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The wait is finally over!! I absolutely fell in love with this series when I read the first book, The Interview. By the time the second book came out, I had read it three times. After a very long and anxious wait, The Agreement came out and it was just as good as the first, maybe even better because we got some new twists and turns in the story that were kind of unexpected.
Now, finally we have the last book in the series, Bad Boy! Thank goodness the wait wasn’t very long for this or I think I wo
Laura McMillin
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Chase Wright can be my bad boy any day!!!
What a beautiful and emotional ending to the Indecent Proposal series! It's a heartbreaking journey for Laurie and Chase! All the secrets and lies are revealed in this final conclusion and it's one hell of a ride! I freaking LOVE Chase. His confidence/arrogance is funny and such a turn on! Laurie has a battle on her hands - trying to resist Chase when their chemistry is off the charts and trying to protect her heart especially after everything that has ha
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

4.5 Stars
So we pick up where we left off in book 2 Laurie has discovered that her new husband Chase isn't who she thought he was and she realises he has an ulterior motive for helping her out and becoming her fake husband, but does she really know all the facts and is running away really the answer to her problems. It may be a fake marriage but both Laurie and Chase are developing real feelings fo
The Book Fairy Reviews
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to the romance that started with a lie and ends with a revelation all wrapped up in a sexy bow. Chase and Laurie take you on another ride that is their relationship. Their are revelations that will make you head spin. Confessions that will have you heart breaking. Passion that will have you heated and an ending that bring a huge smile to you face.
Yup Jessica has done it again, given us a book that you can't put down until you solve the mystery that is within the covers. A mystery
Cara Nicole
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Steamy? Check. Tantalizing and intriguing? Check. Keep you up at night to finish? Check.
I can't say enough about this fantastic series by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele. Laurie and Chase are fiery, both in and out of the sheets, and it picks up where book 2 ended. Questions are answered, and secrets are revealed in Bad Boy. The ending was pure perfection for this passionate couple.
If you haven't yet met Chase, you don't know what you are missing. This brooding bad boy will steal your heart and ma
Lora Borzelleca
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am still not a Laurie fan. I think she was a very immature heroine and I just couldn't see the allure of her and why Chase was always trying to hard with her. BUT....I will say, I really felt sorry for her when you found out why Chase had chosen to get together with her. You could definitely see that he really did develop feelings for her but the reasoning behind his original meetings was very hurtful and selfish. I really wanted to hate him but kind of still had a soft spot for him because La ...more
Michelle Mulvey
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another amazing read!
The ending was perfect. I loved how it all played out. I've grown to love Laurie and Chase and am sad it is all over. If you haven't had to chance to read this series, your missing out on a great couple who started out when Laurie hired Chase to be her fake fiancé, then fake husband. They hit ALOT of bumps on the road. Some of which were heartbreaking and Laurie could only do what she felt was right.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
It's all made clear now, but poor Laurie has to decide...can her and Chase's feelings be real if their relationship was built on lies?? I understood her struggle to determine the answer for that. Secrets are revealed. Questions are answered and lives are changed.

A wonderful conclusion. Review to follow.
Jules
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nene
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great Read

Glad to see the relationship between the two characters have grown. I do hope Kade get his own story and I hope her friend Jude will be his love interest. Hopefully I will see Chase and Laurie again.
Stacey
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibooks
The jigsaw pieces finally come together!
M
Feb 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Very much enjoyed the book and the story as a whole. I would have preferred them all in one book. Splitting them in 3 books didn't feel right. It was awkward. It didn't feel like a series but a single book split in three.

Regardless, good story.
Faris
Mar 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
First: I DNF this book. I liked the first 2 books in the series just fine (and other books from J.C. Reed). But this was a deal breaker on so many levels I don't WANT to read on and see their happy ending.
I do like me some bad boys. I like them arrogant and overbearing (and everything else a stereotypical male macho is made of) but this... It wouldn't have been so bad, if Laurie didn't turn out as a woman without any kind of selfrespect.

I'm at 27%
I want to slap Laurie so hard I might scream my
Amy Loy
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED it

Great book! Not the first book I've read n't this author.... won't be the last either .. highly recommend this series
tina burrows
Nov 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Slow to start but good books
Bargain Basement: FREE Kindle Voyage & (2) Signed Paperbacks 1 9 Feb 24, 2016 04:28PM

• Nine
  • Never Kiss a Bad Boy
  • Curves of the French Riviera (Curves of the French Riviera, #1)
  • Unraveling the Billionaire - The Complete Series (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)
  • In A Heartbeat (Shameful Regret, #1)
  • Rock Hard
  • Back Country (The Country Duet, #2)
  • Out of Her League
  • Billionaire Husband
  • Husband Sit (Husband Series, #1)
  • Imperfectly Matched!
  • Fearless (Forever, #7)
  • Fix Up (Patch Up, #2)
  • Tackled by Love
  • Rouse Me (Rouse Me, #1)
  • Hunter
  • A Legal Affair: Complete Series Box Set
  • Crude
J.C. Reed is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes steamy contemporary romance with a touch of mystery.

To find out about Jessica's work, future releases, competitions and great giveaways visit her website at http://www.jcreedauthor.com
or
Facebook page

An Indecent Proposal (4 books)
  • That Guy (Indecent Proposal, #0.5)
  • The Interview (Indecent Proposal #1)
  • The Agreement (An Indecent Proposal #2)