Start by marking “Trusting Love (South Coast Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Trusting Love (South Coast Brothers #3)

Trusting Love

(South Coast Brothers #3)

The things I wanted most out of life were the things I'd never had.
To be loved and to be wanted. I was so close to having just that until I lost my unborn son, the one person who could give me all that, my life.
Since then my world has been a downward spiral. Until a certain Vice President piqued my interest but I can't do it, I can't trust in love again. Can I?

My focus

To ask other readers questions about Trusting Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting Love

Start your review of Trusting Love (South Coast Brothers #3)
Tish smith
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Fabulous :).
Cammie and masons story was begging to be told, And boy am I glad kacey provided.

Cammie hadn't had the best of starts. Heart break was at the forefront of her mind. A terrible event ended up costing her many relationships and causing her not to look back. This made her seek a new life and in to the mc lifestyle. She was beautifully broken and her vulnerability appealed to mason in the most primal of ways.

Mason is vp of the Cornish crusaders mc who has his pick of the women. Unluck
Emma Johnston
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ever since we met Cammie and Mason in the first two books I have been dying for them to get their own!

Mason is the VP of the Corish Crusader MC and Cammie used to be a Club Bunny. The chemistry between the two is hot and has been since we first met them. Mason is a softer biker than we are used to but to me that makes him all the more appealing.

I enjoyed Cammie and Mason's story. There were various plot twists that made me not want to put the book down, hence why I read it in one sitting. It wa
Stef - British Book Binge
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, 2016, fav-authors
Another superb, Easy to read story from Kacey Hamford.

I was looking forward to Mason and Cammie's story because they are the couple that certainly deserves a HEA. The chemistry between the two is epic!!!!

Mason is not like the average biker he has a softer side and in love it, it makes him unique and it's also is what makes him perfect for Cammie. See Cammie has had a tough life but ever since she met Mason it's been good and is just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

With a few great plot twists
Natalie Rhodes
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cammie and Mason - such an amazing story to read!!! These two had amazing chemistry together during this book! I couldn't wait to finish their story!!!

I loved Mason ...he was dedicated to his club and his old lady! He protected them both to his fullest. Being a VP to a club was who he was. Cammie just added to his happiness.

Cammie and Mason both had a history that they both tried to bury. Once both their stories were told ...who knows if they stay together or not? You'll have to read the book t
Diana Rafferty
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing

mason is the vp and a mega alpha but his love for cammie is immediate and I loved this n kacey stories they grab your attention from the start to finish , I laughed and cried through their story and I'm very grateful kacey listened to the fans and told their story I can't recommend this series enough to everyone who love mc stories
now the waiting starts again I sure hope we get drakes story soon x
L. Grubb
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*ARC Received in exchange for an honest review.*

What an amazing read! I loved following Cammie and Mason on their journey to find their love. After everything Cammie has been through, I was glad at where this story went and I loved how it ended.

This is a very addictive read and you'll find that you can't put this book down! When each chapter ends, you can't help but say the dreaded 'one more chapter'!

Once again, another amazing book from this author!
Samantha Thompson
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.
This is the 3rd book in a bikers series, Kacey manages to make you fall for each of her leading men, her books have it all, love that you get both Mason's and Cammies story throughout the book.
5 ⭐️
Highly recommend this author, fast becoming a favourite of mine xx
Lisa Stacks
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cami

Cami and Mason (Holes) book. He knows she's his but she comes with lots of baggage but he's the club's V P and can handle it. Loved Cami story -nice to see her get a happy ending
Lucii Dixon
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

This is the third book in the South Coast Brothers MC. Another SCORCHING hot read from Author Kacey Hamford! She executed this book so well, that I thought I was part of the pages! It's fantastically written, well described and action was everywhere. The sex scenes were superbly written; HOT, SMOKING, SCORCHING and will definitely make you fan your face.

I loved getting to know Cammie and Mason, AKA Holes, I love finding out about why Cammie was the
Tish smith

Fabulous :).

Mason is vp of the Cornish crusaders mc who has his pick of the women. Unlu
Bonnie Mancuso
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book by Kacey Hamford. Trusting Love is Mason & Cammie's story. He's the VP of the Cornish Crusaders and she is, well she was, a club bunny. An unlikely match but when his eyes land on her, he's got to have her. She's broken & he'll do everything in his power to fix her. She doesn't think she deserves love. After such a tragic loss, can anything make her whole again? Such an incredible story. I can't wait to get my hands on the next installment of The South Coast Brothers. Kacey Hamfor ...more
Melissa Basnight
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cammie has never experienced true love within her family or love life until she met Mason from the Cornish Crusaders MC. He accepted her as she was with all of her baggage and he will do anything to make her happy and to show how much she is truly loved. Loved the tough guy persona actually being a softie for the love of his life. Beautiful romance and great characters in this story.
Kathleen O'Callaghan
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kacey has done it again!!

Another fabulous, easy read from her MC series.
Cammie hasn't had the best of starts in her life and needs a hero to help her.
Enter Mason, the VP of his club and just the hero she needs to get her life back on track.

This is a love story filled with twists and turns that leave you unable to put it down until you finish. An amazing story from start to finish.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
We are introduced to Cammie and Mason in the first two books of this series and I just knew that I had to have their story. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when it was the next in this series. Throughout the first two books, especially after the second I had to see things turn around for Cammie. There is something about her that you can't help but to love. She deserves something good to happen in her life and wouldn't you know that Mason would be that something.

Once Mason sets eyes on Cammi
LauraMichelle
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely loving this series, it is such a rollercoaster, I love how strong cammie is but also how mason wont take any crap from her he makes her feel confident again, each time I read these books I think wow this is my favourite and then read the next and feel the same way ! I can't wait to read Ashlyn and Drakes book !! <3 ...more
Emma White
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow I can't explain how good this book was, totally love Cammie and Mason.
such a wonderful journey through upsetting times can't wait for more
Louise Bailey
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**I received this ARC copy for exchange for honest review **
Wow Kacey when I first started reading this Mc series you created I fell head over heals for few of the characters, the way you created them and their lives.
Mason and cammie books is just as good if not BETTER.
I so wish I could have given you more stars because it is amazing.
The things I wanted most out of life were the thing's I'd NEVER had "cammie'.
All I wanted was to be loved.
I was so so close to having that until I lost my unborn b
Michele Mckenzie
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and by the time I had the opportunity to do so I was chomping at the bit to learn more about Cammie and Mason and I was not disappointed.

Kacey Hamford easily manages to bring her characters to life and you can't help but feel part of their family as you read and learn more about them.

Cammie suffered through a lot in her short life, does she finally manage to come out the other side and start trusting people again and will Mason be the one to finish what Heather star
Stephanie Runion
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
This third book in the series is a great addition to the storyline. It tells the story of some of my favorite characters so far. Steamy, rough and tumble just like any good motorcycle book should be.
maria canario
Debbie Herrera
Mar 21, 2019
Wendy  Porter
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series book four is Cammie and Holes story. This is a fantastic MC series that I love. I can't wait to read more in this series. I would highly recommend as a must read series. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Lethal (The Disciples #1)
  • Down & Dirty: Diesel (Dirty Angels MC, #4)
  • Knights Lady (Rumblin' Knights Book 3)
  • Down & Dirty: Slade (Dirty Angels MC, #6)
  • Iron Will (Lords of Carnage Ironwood MC)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Atone (The Disciples Book 2)
  • Castle of Kings
  • You Break Me (The Prospect #2)
  • Angels and Ashes (Heaven's Rejects MC, #2)
  • Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Cross (Devil’s Nightmare MC #1)
  • Down & Dirty: Dex (Dirty Angels MC, #8)
  • Demetri (The Volkov Empire, #1)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution, Louisiana Chapter, #1)
  • Tank (Devil's Nightmare MC #2)
  • Bastard in It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On #2)
  • Wick
I am a part time author who loves to write romance books.
I currently have three series;
The Rocking Series
Chance Series
South Coast Brothers

South Coast Brothers (6 books)
  • Devon Destroyers MC (South Coast Brothers #1)
  • Cornish Crusaders MC (South Coast Brothers #2)
  • Forbidden Love (South Coast Brothers #4)
  • Unexpected Love (South Coast Brothers #5)
  • Conflicted Love (South Coast Brothers #6)

News & Interviews