Start by marking “How to Save a Life (Dreamcatcher, #1)” as Want to Read:
How to Save a Life (Dreamcatcher, #1)

Read Book* *Different edition

How to Save a Life (Dreamcatcher #1)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  4,021 Ratings  ·  665 Reviews
Josephine Clark is trapped. A harrowing past haunts her every time she looks in the mirror, and she can’t escape the violence of her everyday life. More and more, her thoughts turn to Evan Salinger, the boy she knew in high school. The boy they called a mental case. A loner. A freak. The boy who seemed to know things no one could know. For a few short weeks, Jo had found p ...more
Published February 9th 2016 by Trillian (first published February 5th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about How to Save a Life, please sign up.
Kelley Cervenka I wouldn't say it has "shades of paranormal", it's more like the hero in the book has premonitions. He doesn't have alot of them and it doesn't take…moreI wouldn't say it has "shades of paranormal", it's more like the hero in the book has premonitions. He doesn't have alot of them and it doesn't take away from the story or make it seem like he's got some magical powers. He is a normal teenage boy/young man. This book is amazing. It is beautifully written and the characters are wonderful. I highly recommend this book.(less)
Emma Scott Thank you so much!! Yes, this is the book that may or may not be PNR, depending on one's point of view. Is there a genre called "mild PNR" I'd say…moreThank you so much!! Yes, this is the book that may or may not be PNR, depending on one's point of view. Is there a genre called "mild PNR" I'd say that it's. ;) (less)

Aestas Book Blog
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::::

WOW!! What a gorgeous book! It had flawless writing, breathtaking intensity, and a captivating love story that made my heart race. I loved every single word. This was pure book heaven!

“Do you remember what I told you? That last night...?”

The rain poured down like tears on our faces. He raised a hand to touch my cheek, his eyes full. “I’ll always come back to you.”

“I remember,” I said softly.

From the moment I heard about this book, I knew I wanted to read it.
Christy
5 stars!

photo AC80C041-2073-4B14-9841-DCD59F5EBB76_zps0dc5floi.jpg

How to Save a Life was one of those books I was unable to put down; and I mean that in the most literal way possible. I did not put the book down from the moment I started it to the moment I read the end. Jo and Evan’s story was captivating and so, so special. I love nothing more than reading a book by a new to me author and falling in love. The writing was truly beautiful, the story and characters had so much depth and the book was altogether a very powerful read and one I know I won’
Ophelia's Book Blog

emma scottf

WOW.

A heart wrenching and beautiful love story, with a unique setting and fascinating characters, I stayed up all night because I couldn't put it down!

Evan and Jo's love story was powerful, passionate and so eloquently written I gobbled up every word, I felt every emotion, and I got swept up into their world so completely that they owned my heart.

God. This book was perfection!

Josephine was a girl who went through a lot in her short life, having lost both of her parents, she was under

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

“How to Save a Life” was a great, captivating read that kept me at the edge of my seat from the very beginning. Honestly it wasn’t exactly what I expected, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It’s a story about life, love, second chances that was equally heartwarming and heart breaking, intense, fast-paced and very emotional at times. First and foremost I have to say the title is very fitting and the cover is pretty great.

“Some people laugh at a situation and say, “Story of my life.” I did
KAS
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 "And Then What?" Stars!!!

What a hauntingly perfect love story between two individuals living in an imperfect world. Up until the time Jo and Evan find one another, their futures look bleak, perverse and daunting, but once they meet, their hopes soar to heights they never thought were possible. The intense, all-consuming love Jo and Evan share for each other seeped deep into the crevices of my soul, and will stay there forever.

Unexpectedly, each chapter left me breathlessly anticipating what w
Dana Ilie
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a truly delightful tale of a love written in the stars, of an unconditional, selfless bond between two people who find hope and peace in each other, and I fell in love with every single word. Ms Scott is a tremendous storyteller, adept in perfectly pacing the story to suit the story-line and its characters, and for the hours it took me to read this book, I was completely lost in its world. This is a story that celebrates the ‘underdogs’, the very people who are expected to lose all their ...more
Emma Scott
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

Unfiltered review here... https://prettymessreading.wordpress.c...

I was so not expecting what I just read. Wow! The feels are too real right now! I just don’t know what to do with myself. Seriously, I fell in love with the crazy world of Jo and Evan. There love was tangible. I could feel it from the pages to real life. Loved it!

I’m going to start with Jo, yeah? This girl broke my heart. Her story, her pain, her past, everything was just pain, pain and more pain. It was difficult t
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦So I read either full on PNR or just plain old regular romance without any PNR elements. This was a hybrid. It read like a NA novel with some paranormal elements.

➦Evan, the hero here, has "dreams" which are kind of like premonitions. Except he can't really remember them up until the very moment something bad happens.

➦Evan has been locked up in the mental institution after having somewhat of a breakdown at school. So he's a school freak. A very hot school freak. Everyone avoids him.

➦The heroin
Jasmine
I drifted between awake and asleep.

Floating.

Not on air, but on water.

How to Save a Life is a heartbreakingly beautiful combination of many great works and tons of impressive déjà vu. It breaks my heart and tears me away from all the dreamy fantasies of life from the beginning throughout the book and eventually, slowly pieces it back in the end. This isn't a sweet, cheesy kind of love story; instead, it makes my heart bleed over and over again, tortures my feelings and assures me to experienc
warhawke
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of meaningful stories
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Light Paranormal
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Josephine (Jo) Clark was the new girl in school. Living a nomadic life, she never set root to connect with anyone. That was until she came across a boy with a past that was dark as hers.

Evan Salinger was the outcast. He endured hardship since he was just a little kid and preferred to keep to himself. But fate had a different plan and set a path that included Jo in his life. Together they must find a way t
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
description

WOW! Words cannot express how much I loved “How To Save A Life” by Emma Scott. It was everything I was looking for and more. I’m a bit behind the times when it comes to Emma Scott apparently. All I’ve been hearing are how amazing her books are and this is my first one; what a cracker to start with. She is such a beautiful story teller, which can at times be emotional and make you feel so much from the very first page.

I became completely captivated by the hero and heroines story, their emotions
Patrycja

Release Date: 9 February, 2016
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

How To Save A Life completely bewitched me. What a heart breaking,stunning, beautiful and unique story. I am still overwhelmed by all of the emotions it caused inside me. This story is simply unforgettable!

Josephine ‘Jo’ Clark has been through a lot. Her life was neither sweet nor full of unicorns and rainbows. It was lonely, de
Bibi
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Robin Hill is def divorcing me once she sees this review.

Look, I love Emma Scott and I think she's ridiculously gifted at crafting the most heartbreaking stories. And even though my default rating for all ES books is 5 stars, I am- to my dismay and shock, unable to do same with this book. And it's all bc of the second half, the plot twist to be specific.

As if Evan's- unexplained- jail break wasn't enough, that Jo just had to go back to Lee's flat (why???!!) when in actual fact any sane person w
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
When you can find an author that completely captivates you with every book you've read by her, or him, I think you definitely have a go to, top favorite, auto buy author. I am in love with Emma Scott's writing. In love with her books. That's it. It's simple. Read her books, I dare you :-))

This book is about a love like no other. It's special, in so many ways. Honestly the curveballs that were constantly thrown at this couple.... ughhhh my heart kept breaking for these individuals. The beginning
Claire Robinson
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+ - I'll always come back to you. Stars!

ITs LIVE!
Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019...
Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...

I didn’t think that Emma Scott could go any higher in my estimations to be honest with you, but How to Save a Life absolutely broke me (in a good way). This is a book where you go through every emotion and sometimes to the extreme.

This is one of those books where you cannot say a huge amount about the story-line for fear of giving stuff awa
Rag
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 'breathtaking' Stars!

Where do I begin? This book so far is the hardest book I had to rate this year. I took a small break to gather my thoughts because trust me when I tell you this book is confusing as hell. While reading this, I truly believed that it might have some paranormal because with the stuff that was going on. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I seriously did not know how Emma Scott was going to end this book.

Josephine (Jo) Clark Is once again the new student. She has s
Lo Bookfrantic
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW this book just blew me away, I absolutely loved everything about it. I cried like a baby, I laughed, I was full of nerves and the ride was a total trip!! Definitely adding to one to my all time favorites that's how much I loved it.

So I suggested this title to my library and they listen it appeared on my library OverDrive say what??! Hell Yes!! Being wanting to read this baby for a while now...

***** BLURB *****
Annie Brewer
First thing's first...Let's take a moment to admire that cover. I mean, wow. Not only is it beautiful, but it fits the story perfectly. So perfectly. Gah, I have chills just looking at it. Second thing, the title. Am I the only one who thinks of the song when looking at it? I kid you not, every time I glance at the title, the song pops into my head and I start singing it out loud. Every. Single. Time. It's always been my favorite song by The Fray!! And again, the title fits the story, perfectly. ...more
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Whew! I can always count on Emma to get me in my feelings. She's such a brilliant artist and never fails to pull me, rip my heart to shreds, dance on the pieces, then stitch them back together. How To Save a Life was no different.

I'm not gonna lie to you, folks....this one was tough. There are some very strong situations that will make some uncomfortable. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started this book. After reading it, I don't expect it to be everyone's cup of tea. With that sai
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
2.5 to 3 Stars.

Unpopular opinion alert!!! This is a complete case of "it's me not you." This has two young characters whose lives are tragic. They are beautifully broken yet see something MORE in one another. It is sadness and hope...fear and courage...young love personified. I just could not connect.

I typically LOVE this type of story. I am a huge sucker for the outsiders winning, but I spent most of the book trying so hard to feel something for Jo and Evan but unfortunately I didn't. At one po
Parvathy
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 'Safe' Stars..

An unforgettable, gut-wrenching and emotional love story...

Jo and Evan are misfits as per the norms of their world. Both of them are having their share of past which had broken them and mended them into who they are. What happens when two such tortured souls meet? This is their story which spans from high school to their adult lives and how they finally find the happiness which had always eluded them..

I went into this story totally blind just after reading the blurb and I have
Hanne
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
4.5 stars! I loved this book, but I loved the other books I’ve read by Emma Scott more. The author again delivered an emotional, beautiful and unique love story. The characters were incredible. There were lots of twists and turns that kept me reading and that I never expected to happen. I was hooked from start to finish. The paranormal aspect was very mild and I loved it. I also loved the epilogue.
Bev
Loved it! What a refreshing change to love both characters so hard all the way through with no annoying pushing away, andno unnecessary drama between them. There was enough angst and drama outside of the relationship so I was thrilled Scott kept this out, given what they endured separately growing up. My heart broke for them both, no child should have to experience and suffer they way they did.

I really liked the supernatural/paranormal hint that ran through this one, it kept me intrigued all the
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Moment by moment, inhale by exhale, every heartbeat of hers against mine erased our separation. The lust consuming me all night revealed for what it truly was: my need to be with Josephine for the rest of my life. Not only her body but everything that she was: her scribbled words, her lonely heart and her victorious happiness.”

Ahhhh this book was just sooooo amazing. I LOVED it so much. 😍

Ps.
Ms.Scott, seriously I'm in love with your words. Thank you very much for this story. ❤

Saffron
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
6 "Dream Catcher" Stars!

Gosh! I finished this book a few days ago and I still can't get it out of my head. To those who don't know, I'm a polygamist reader. Meaning, I read numerous books simultaneously, because its very hard for a book to hold my attention. But this book---this book held my attention right from the page 1.

"Thanks for saving me, Jo."

In fact, I messaged the author around 40% saying that this will be 5+ Star read for me. And I was right!

So our story starts with Josephine. She
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: It's not a secret that I'm not a huge fan of pnr books, so that was a big reason that I had put this book off. After reading Full Tilt and loving it, I thought that I had to give this a shot (and my GR friend's raving reviews didn't hurt either). The pnr aspect was present, but it wasn't so present that it took over the story -- which I appreciated. I didn't love it, but I still liked it. There were a few things that I felt were either left out completely or were never
Jeannine Allison
5 stars (Re-Read 6/15/17)

5 stars (First Read 2/14/16)

WHY? Why have I never heard of Emma Scott before... WHY?

description

I am blown away by this author, and this novel. It pulled me in from the very beginning...

I didn't have a story. Just a question. And then what? - Jo

I kinda love reading about messed up women who need to be saved...
I know we're in the twenty-first century and I'm supposed to be all about feminism and strong women or whatever, but I like me a waif-like woman sometimes.

Sorry, not sorry...
Bianca
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How to Save a Life
Emma Scott
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

And yet again, Emma Scott. Where do I even begin? That fact that it was awesome or the fact that it was FREAKING AWESOME?! lol Kidding aside...
Emma Scott delivered a story of braving the unknown and choosing to follow where your heart tells you.
Josephine Clark goes where his guardian takes her, skipping from one place to another. In the story they were in Planerville for a short period of time for his guardian to crash and move on again up until she'll graduate
Paige
5 "True Love and Trust" Stars

How to Save a Life was one of those stories that I won't ever forget. I read this several days ago and I have yet to fall asleep without thinking about Evan and Jo. It even took me some time before I was able to pick up another book because I was still so fully engulfed in their love story. Emma Scott wrote two perfectly imperfect characters that captured my attention from the very first heart breaking page to the shocking, emotional conclusion.

Jo, with a scar on th
Maryse's Book Blo...: How To Save A Life Buddy Read - Possible Spoilers 31 13 Jan 01, 2017 09:36PM
  • One Day Soon (One Day Soon, #1)
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • Vanguard
  • Home is Where You Are (A Home Novel, #1)
  • Waiting for Wyatt
  • Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • Love Always, Damian (Love Always, #2)
  • Forgotten Promises (Promises, #2)
  • Until Alex
  • ReCAP (Something More, #1.5)
  • The Man I Love (The Fish Tales, #1)
  • Here's to Falling
  • Chasing Dare (First Wave, #3)
  • Safe Distance (Wounded Love #1)
  • Collared
  • Hawthorne & Heathcliff
  • Kane's Hell
  • Vall's Will
Emma Scott is a bestselling author of emotional, character-driven romances in which art and love intertwine to heal, and in which love always wins. If you enjoy thoughtful, realistic stories with diverse characters and kind-hearted heroes, you will enjoy my novels.

RECENT RELEASES

Summer, 2018
Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts
More about Emma Scott

Dreamcatcher (2 books)
  • Sugar & Gold (Dreamcatcher, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“They say all who wander are not lost. But some of us are. We’re really fucking lost, wandering until our feet bleed, and it feels like we’ll never find our way home again.” 20 likes
“His fingertips moved soft and warm across the lightning crack that marred my cheek. “The Grand Canyon was carved by a river. It sliced through the rock, revealing layer upon layer of beauty. Beauty that couldn’t be seen until the earth was cut open. One little sliver of water…”
“Evan…”
“One little sliver.” He traced the ragged seam down to my chin. “The majesty of the Canyon is that depth. All that beauty lay buried for years until the river cut it open. Then all was revealed.”
10 likes