Start by marking “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Allies and Enemies” as Want to Read:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Allies and Enemies

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Allies and Enemies

Collects Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles micro-series issues #5 and 6, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Heroes and Villains micro-series #1 and #7.
Published May 17th 2016 by IDW Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Start your review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Allies and Enemies
Wayne McCoy
Feb 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Allies and Enemies' is a collection of individual stories about different supporting characters in the Turtleverse. The first three seem to tie together, but they are all mostly fun to read.

We start off with some backstory about Casey Jones. we learn about his mother and father and why he is the way he is. It turns out that his father has some gambling debts and a pack of enforcers out to collect them. The second story brings us April O'Neil on the job as a
Magda Żmijan
These two stories were my first written meeting with certain mutated turtles. I've seen plenty cartoons about them when I was a kid, but somehow never got my hands on the written stories. When I've picked these two books up I though it would concentrate on some event or certain characters. Instead, I got a set of short tales from characters past and present times. Even some from their past lives.

I received a copy of these books from the publisher via NetGalley.

TMNT: Allies and Enemies

This book
Ryan Lindberg
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book had four focus stories. Rocksteady and Bebop was my favorite. It was the most fun to read with a lot of energy in the art. Caseys story was heartfelt. Krang was interesting and explored the history of his family, home, and rise to power. Aprils story was the weakest for me. It doesnt seem like much happened. I didnt find it as interesting or fun as the others. ...more
Tom
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
A decent collection of four short stories featuring side characters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' current series. Three or the four work as origin stories for Casey Jones, Krang, and the idiot pair of Beboy and Rocksteady. The fourth is about April O'Neil. Probably works fine for Turtles fans. Anyone else will find it mildly amusing at best.
Justin
Dec 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Casey Jones story about Dad stupid, April stupid, Krang and bebop/rock story not bad- violent. Only two stats since first two stories sucked d. Glad to see some familiar characters- stone man
Michael Knolla
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
A few of the stories are interesting enough but overall feels too in the weeds unless your a hardcore TMNT fan.
Kelly
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, comic
A comic dedicated to some of the TMNTs best friends and also some cool enemies. Every character has a fun little story giving you a bit more insight in their lives and how they feel about the TMNT.

I have always adored the TMNT and for me, this was such a fun read. The artwork was a bit basic, but encompassed everything youre used to from the TMNT. Everything was just there: the more serious issues the characters have to deal with (like Casey Jones and his father) but also a lot of humor, a
Ron
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Allies and Enemies is a collection of tales set in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle universe. The Turtles aid Casey in keeping a promise. April goes on a spying mission at Stockgen. Krang remembers an early adventure that shaped his life philosophy. And then Bebop and Rocksteady become mutants in the service of Shredder and the Foot Clan. Action aplenty in these stand-along tales that help shed light on the TMNT world.
Chad
Apr 25, 2016 rated it liked it
A collection of stories focusing on the supporting cast of TMNT. The Casey Jones story has the best art and storytelling. In fact the stories appear to be printed in the order from best to least stories in my opinion: Casey Jones, April O'Neill, Krang, and Bebop and Rock Steady.

Received an advance copy in exchange for an honest review.
Patrick
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Solid collection of stories. The Casey Jones origin story or back story was by far my favorite. Dark and gritty story.
Solid artwork throughout.

I received an advanced copy of this from NetGalley.com and the publisher.
Elle Markov
Apr 08, 2016 rated it liked it
It was okay. I felt this was more aimed to guys.

Rating 3 out of 5
Oct 29, 2016

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures, Volume 1
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Micro-Series Vol. 1
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Volume 2: Enemies Old, Enemies New
  • Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind: Suspicious Deaths, Mysterious Murders, and Bizarre Disappearances in UFO History
  • Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Other American Stories (Modern Library)
  • Grindhouse: Doors Open at Midnight Double Feature Vol. 2
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe, Vol. 2: The New Strangeness
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classics, Volume 5
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe, Vol. 5: The Coming Doom
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Original Motion Picture Special Edition (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Original Motion Picture Comic Adaptation, #1)
  • Area 51: The Revealing Truth of Ufos, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups & Conspiracies
  • Shoeless Joe
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Volume 15: Leatherhead
  • The Titanic Secret (Isaac Bell, #11)
  • The Oracle (Fargo Adventure, #11)
  • Welcome to the Jungle
  • Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: War Cry
  • Cold Case (Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers, #15)