Start by marking “Blood Script” as Want to Read:
Blood Script

Blood Script

“Ever f*cked a pirate?”

He was insufferable, deeply scarred, and frustratingly gorgeous, and he was the man who was blackmailing her into tying the knot.

Cora Harris has never had luck with men. Being the daughter of a ruthless crime boss tended to put a dent in any relationship, but she never imagined she’d get kidnapped in the dead of night by pirates. She sure as hell nev
382 pages
Published April 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Blood Script, please sign up.

Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews) Airicka Phoenix said on Facebook that Serendipity will be released through her Newsletter as a free read, but she hasn't set a date yet.

Link to her…more

Link to her post on FB: https://www.facebook.com/airicka.phoe...(less)

Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 13, 2017 Natalie The Biblioholic rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suspense, dual-pov, arc, 2017
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!!

Airicka Phoenix is a new-to-me author and I'm so happy to have discovered her. This book was nothing short of amazing and I was captivated by James and Cora's story within its first pages. It was sensual, suspenseful and evocative. I never knew what was going to happen next and I enjoyed every moment of it.

James was a modern-day pirate. Really can't get sexier than that. After losing his entire family, he spent the last 15 years calling the open seas his home. He al
❤ Mary ~ DirtyBooksObsession ❤
****4 Stars****

4st

This is my first read from this author, and my first read with and about the inside of the Mafia. Thru all the book I keep forgetting that the action of the book was in our days. I kept going back in my mind like it was a historical romance.

When I read the blurb and I saw that the book it is about a pirate, I said:
"WooooW.... hell yeah I'm definitely in".😀

Imagini pentru GIF HELL YEAH
Although the book is about a pirate, most of the action happens on the land.

So...we have Cora, a daughter's mob mafia, the mos
Susan (susayq ~)
A modern day pirate AND mafia business all in one book! That checked off so many yeses for me. And Airicka Phoenix did a bang up job with it and I LOVED it!

Captain James Crow has wanted revenge on Giovanni de Marco for years because de Marco was the person behind the death of his twin sister. So when supposed government officials approach him about him helping them to take him down he agrees. Captain Crow ends up kidnapping de Marco's daughter Cora but has second thoughts about turning her over
Amber
Sep 28, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing
Holy fucking pirates! That was insanely hot! This book is addicting and oh so deliciously twisted. James Crow is one bad ass pirate, except for when it comes to Cora, who he has captured. Blood Script is full of drama, suspense and so much more. Once you start, there is no putting it down. Each turn of the page brings you something new and you can't help but get caught in the story line and falling for the characters. Cora is head strong and determined to save and protect her family at all cost, ...more
Mette
Move over Captain Jack Sparrow! There’s a new Captain in town, James Crow and he is the sexist SOB ever to sail the seven seas.

I feel like I found a treasure map, set sail and found the buried treasure.
OMGEEEEEEE I sailed the Perfect Storm!
Okay, I better stop here, and get down to business, before I find myself with a parrot on my shoulder!

Soo…….Cora is the only daughter of Elise and Giovanni De Marco. The Mafia King and Queen. She had been brought up to be a strong and independent woman, but sh
Tash
Apr 12, 2017 Tash rated it really liked it
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review

When I first read the blurb for this book. I was immediately intrigued with this book . Revenge and Pirates who didn’t’ want anything more

Well there is more to this book and only makes this book even better. Mafia

Phoneix offers a very interesting take on things. Whilst Mafia books have been around for a while. I don’t think I have ever read a book like this and I’m glad that I did take a c
Expresso
Apr 09, 2017 Expresso rated it it was amazing

Modern day pirates???!! Wtaf???!!! When I heard about this story initially, I just KNEW it was historical. It's not Phoenix's genre of choice so I assumed she decided to dip her "literary toe" to test the waters. AND I'm just NOSEY enough to follow. Well FML! Phoenix pulled a whammy and literary kicked my booty! I couldn't be more whipped if I were whipped cream in hot chocolate!

So first BS is not historical. Captain James Crow is an uber sexy, super bold, 6'4 ft tall glass of yummy! Dude actual
Apr 14, 2017 Laura rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the author and InkSlingerPR***

Pirate books are just fun. Let's start there. Yes, I am probably not supposed to be ok with men who kidnap their women, and hold them hostage...I do get this, but darn it, pirate books are fun.

And, I love them. because they are pirate books. And they are fun. Because pirates.

Then there was the blurb. And, I was hooked. And, who wouldn't be? That's a valid question.

This book did not disappoint, not even a little. She was a modern day tavern wench..
Melissa Crump
Mar 16, 2017 Melissa Crump rated it it was amazing
Hold on tight! Blood Script will take you on the ride of your life. Jam packed with suspense, and a sexual chemistry so hot that it could burn you by reading, this is a fantastic read.

I seriously couldn't not get enough of this book. I found myself not wanting to put it down for anything. The book paints scenes that you'd swear was a movie playing in your head.

The journey of Blood Script is an unforgettable one that any romance lover should read. It's seriously addictive.
Tanaka - The Romantic Angel Blog
Holy Fuck, what an amazing book. Wow. Where the heck have I been? Seriously how come have I not read any of this author’s books? Because Blood Script blew me away. Technically Blood Script had enough blood pumping storyline to make my heart go on a frenzy. Blood Script was my first book from Airicka Phoenix and as I said where have I been because this book was freaking fantastic. Blood Script was a story that gave me so much excitement that I could not contain at all. I wanted to shout at the he ...more
Raeshelle, A Naughty Girl's Novel World
I LOVE mafia romance with the sort of hardcore passion that is scary, so when I read the blurb for Airicka Phoenix's Blood Script and saw that it features one man's vengeance and a well-planned kidnapping of his enemy's daughter I was elated and excited to the point where it was scary! When this book hit my kindle I dived in, no holds barred and without reservation but I simply was NOT prepared for this incredible joyride!

James and Cora's story about love, overwhelming lust and revenge left me
Romance Readers Retreat
Apr 12, 2017 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
When a books blurb asks the question 'Have you ever @&$#£€ a pirate?' then I'm instantly drawn to that book.

This is most definitely not about your swashbuckling, wooden legged, parrot on the shoulder type of pirates, this is a tale of the modern day variety and pretty damn hot ones at that. Especially Captain James Crow and his second in command, Nicholas.
This author is also one I have not had the fortune of coming across before.

Unfortunately it took me a little longer than I would
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 06, 2017 Bookgasms Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Airicka Phoenix completely owned me with Blood Script. With an eye catching blurb that grabbed my attention right away, I started the book and then literally could NOT put it down. Crow and Cora were INSANELY hot together. Their banter was out of control sexy and their chemistry was fiery and combustible. You could feel their intensity come right off the pages. In addition, the story was unique and equally engrossing and addicting and I could not get enough.

Set on a quest to kill the man he fel
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Apr 09, 2017 Laura- BookBistroBlog rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

WOW!!! What a ride I just took. This was my first Airicka Phoenix book to read and it won’t be my last!

First you have a headstrong Cora Harris who is trying her darnest to sever the ties to her crime family, she has her own business and own place…One night, she is kidnapped and her life will never be the same. Loved her attitude and her unwillingness to back down from anyone or any situation.

Captain James Crow popped my Pirate cherry. I was ready to toss my kindle and jump aboard his v
Konny
Apr 06, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Blood Script by Airicka Phoenix is a romance novel, a stand-alone.
Blood Script left me speechles, literally.
There are pirates !!!! Handsome, gorgeous pirates !!!!
Meet Cora Harris, she owns a bar, has no luck with men or relationships. Because shes the daughter of a powerful crime boss.
And there is Captain James Crow - Eeeeeeep - sorry but Im a puddle here. Hes a pirate, a arms dealer and raider.
He kidnaps her to seek revenge for.....
And he wants her to marry him and submit to him.
- all for his
Bookaholic And
Apr 17, 2017 Bookaholic And rated it it was amazing
Over the years we had been introduced to many gorgeous alpha males Christian Grey, Gidean Cross, Professor Gabriel Emerson. Every one of this alpha males had something that had you falling hard for them. In 2017 we're introduced to a 21st Century Pirate Captain James Crow.

He not only has the power to striped you from your being but will melt you heart. Revenge is the only thing has him breathing until he meets his siren Cora Harris, a woman that has the power to bring him to his knees.

Airicka
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Airicka Phoenix has done it again! From the cover to the intriguing synopsis, the author has once again managed to completely pulled me in to yet another one of her works. Having read Transcending Darkness, I knew the author was going to create something unique that I would end up loving right away and that is exactly what she did.

In Blood Script, we get to meet Cora Harris and Captain James Crow as they embark in an adventure that will c
Chenelle Loppie
Mar 21, 2017 Chenelle Loppie rated it it was amazing
It was such a good tale you instantly fell in love with the sexy pirate and you were on his side till the end. He keeps you on your toes your always scared ges gonna open his big cocky mouth and get himself killed. Such a good read would recommend it to anyone
Sara
Apr 12, 2017 Sara rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I have mixed feelings about this book, but not because of the writing or the plot. I’ll get to the reasons why in a second. If you are looking for a steamy, romantic suspense, this this is for you.

Let me start with the good things. Cora, our heroine, is strong-willed and independent to the point of go her own way in life over the family business. I loved the plot, which I will not give away, because that’s not fair to you. There’s a little of everything - pirates, mafia, hot sex and stron
Reads A lot 81
C. Erani Kole
Apr 21, 2017 C. Erani Kole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoutouts
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from Inkslinger PR*

I LOVED this so hard. It's not always that I enjoy the real world with crime families and death and scary things and- *shudders* -but with Phoenix, it's never a hesitation. It isn't too intense, it's something I totally click with, and oh my god but I want a pirate of my own! So bad!

I liked the writing style. It flowed nicely and quickly when things picked up. It kept the tone personal between the different POVs and it drov
Terry Claar
Terry Claar rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2017
Aura
Mar 27, 2017 Aura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Dear readers, I must warn you: this book will rock your world!!! You think you’ve been surprised before? You think you read sooo many books and there is not a single new thing you could encounter? Well, you will see how wrong that is. You will gasp all the time, you will have OMG moment and WTF moments and you will absolutely love this author!!! That’s granted!
The suspense in this book is huge; the complexity of the story made me read it with full attention. Not many authors can create highly co
Staci
Staci rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Jeune
Apr 14, 2017 Jeune rated it really liked it
I have to start first by saying that I would read and enjoy even a grocery list from Airicka. She is one of my Top 10 authors that I thoroughly enjoy. I went into this book reading only the first line of the blurb and was like oh hell yeah. This was a great ride with Cora and James, I loved the chemistry between these two and the dynamic of push and pull of them falling in love. Oh, and they did sizzle quite a lot. Hey, Airicka I am already jonesing for your next book.
Wendy Agar
Wendy Agar rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2017
Elusive
Elusive rated it it was ok
Apr 17, 2017
Elza Volkov
Elza Volkov rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Airicka is a prolific, a multi genre author who writes young adult, new adult, and adult contemporary and paranormal romance.

For more about Airicka and where to find her, follow & join her on:

Like fun freebies & exclusive news?
★ NEWSLETTER → http://bit.ly/2gRV0e3
Like games & giveaways?
☆ FACEBOOK → http://bit.ly/2hqScFG
Want somewhere to chat & enter exclusive giveaways?
★ FAN PAGE
More about Airicka Phoenix...