Start by marking “The Honorable Beta (The Kingdom of Pacchia #3)” as Want to Read:
The Honorable Beta (The Kingdom of Pacchia #3)

The Honorable Beta

(The Kingdom of Pacchia #3)

Love...Duty...Honor...
With the court on the edge of chaos, Sir Elsa Riven and the Honorable Winston Dupuis find themselves caught between lust and duty as they chaperone King Aubrey and Lord Riven's continuing courtship. What began as a release of sexual tension soon consumes the alpha and beta.
But social mores are against them. A relationship of any legality is impossible
Published December 29th 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Honorable Beta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Honorable Beta

Andrea
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
KU
I read books 1-4 back to back so these comments apply to all
This is a series and must be read in order. None of the books end with a resolution but there are no cliffhangers; they just stop, to be picked up in the next release. I love the characters and storyline but the proofing is non-existent and it's bad enough to detract from the story, wrong words, missing words, nonsensical sentences. It's painful to read a great story that's written with such carelessness but I'll keep reading as new i
Xan
I really love this series, my only sadness is that I now have to wait for the next in the series. There were a few editing issues, but they were easily overlooked in favor of the strong characters, rich world building and sharp story telling. I'll read anything this author writes.
Reader
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The errors that dogged Books 1 and 2 were down to a minimal in Book 3 -yes, I'm still carping on that fact. It just piqued -not peaked (in this context)- me when such blatant ignorance of proper grammar is displayed -and on such a grand scale to boot.

So. Elsa and Winston's 'relationship' are at an impasse it seems. Aubrey and Castle Lyle troubles are just beginning it seems. In the midst of the chaos, he offered a very wonderful gift to Winston. I do hope Aubrey hang those traitorous lords and f
Monika
Mar 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fantasy, mf
I did not want to read about these two as a part of the main story line, so the author did not make me happy with this book. Also it was quite short, so I couldn't really get into it :(.
Jaylee
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-f-romance, reviews
I think this has been my favorite so far of the Pacchia books. Not only does it hit some of my major personal loves in books (mutual pining, anyone?) but the series finally brings the alpha/beta/omega dynamics front and center. This setting is the driving conflict of the story - the starcrossed lovers who cannot be together because of their status in the hierarchy.

I wish we knew more about exactly how the dynamics play out in the Pacchia universe. I know some things from reading fanfic, but eve
Mike
Gender fluid Omegaverse story of Medieval intrigue

The Omegaverse story of an Omega Prince and his Alpha suitor, wrapped in medieval, royal intrigue, continues in this third book with a focus on a new couple. I am thrilled to finally read an Alpha/Beta/Omega story about a female Alpha. The author has an interesting and intriguing manner of handling the gender/sex combination in a universe where people have two categories of "gender/sex" - Male/Female and Alpha/Beta/Omega.

This story is full of ent
DaisyGirl
3.5 (3.0) stars

I like Winston. Elsa? Meh. On a side note, this book was also plagued with grammatical and spelling errors.

Bottom line: Wish it was better (and it also badly needs an editor).
Meagan Choat
Bonnie
Jan 04, 2016
Mashkai
Nov 08, 2017

The Kingdom of Pacchia (4 books)
  • The Omega Prince  (The Kingdom of Pacchia #1)
  • All the King's Men (The Kingdom of Pacchia #2)
  • The Line of Allora (The Kingdom of Pacchia #4)