Start by marking “The Cancer Cure That Worked!: Fifty Years of Suppression” as Want to Read:
The Cancer Cure That Worked!: Fifty Years of Suppression

The Cancer Cure That Worked!: Fifty Years of Suppression

A detailed account of Rife's inventions and discoveries is the subject of The Cancer Cure That Worked. This startling book documents events from 1913 to the time of Rife's death in 1972. Rife was an optical engineer and technician of great skill.
Published January 1st 1987 by Marcus Books

To ask other readers questions about The Cancer Cure That Worked!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cancer Cure That Worked!

Start your review of The Cancer Cure That Worked!: Fifty Years of Suppression
Arthur Schwartz
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Royal Raymond Rife's purported dual inventions of a powerful optical microscope and synchronized RF (radio frequency) devices that can destroy microorganisms in vivo as well as cure some cancers had a significant cadre of physicians and other healthcare practitioners who were using the equipment in the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Incredible claims of success and support by credible observers and practitioners should not and should never be casually dismissed. But the story told by Barry Lynes in The ...more
Phil Cummins
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not a conspiracy theory advocate, however when reading this book as with anything that is important and relevant one just has to follow the money trail and you will see what comes out of it, this truth or lie, one can balance that for himself.
This book being done by an investigative reporter is looking at facts not fiction and they are provable.
One thing I looked at in the book as I read it, was the definition or terminology used during the initial testing and procedures they used at the
Elizabeth
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I suppose I'm too spoilt by the ruthlessly referenced, more recent-written books on health & science I've been gorging on lately - I found this a bit too erratic and jumping to conclusions. However, considering the main time period Lynes is investigating (1930s-50s) and the fact that Rife & cohorts work and records were repeatedly destroyed and covered-up, I will just have to take his word for it.
Quite a bit of hyperbole going on that I could have lived without, you can state your
Morgan Chambers
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: required-reading, r
While each story labeled "conspiracy" should be safeguarded and shared, most get scutinized to dust and often become adjectives for the "current" talking points memo...

Here we have a book Mr Lynes didn't have to write! He could have been out on the Golf Course but for some reason he choose to devote a huge part of his life to this tribute to truth :::
Dick B
Aug 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, science
A story that deserves to be told, but it mostly felt tedious reading this. It's tedious by necessity I suppose. This does interest me in looking into more writings about corrupt and immoral health, drug, and medical agencies though.
trevor
Jun 26, 2007 rated it really liked it
Interesting to say the least.
Martin Linkov
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So far a brilliant book. Everything so clearly explained, so logical!
Lorenzo Warren

• Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Dark Days: My Tribulations and Trials
  • In a Sunburned Country
  • Instant Pot Cookbook: The Ultimate Guide Plus 101 Delicious Recipes
  • Fire Your Boss: How to quit your job, stop selling your time and start making passive income while you sleep…and possibly move to a tropical island (Serve No Master Book 0)
  • Dreams & Visions