Start by marking “Incognito (Harlequin Blaze #406)” as Want to Read:
Incognito (Harlequin Blaze #406)

Incognito (Harlequin Blaze #406)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  85 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Do you have a forbidden fantasy? Shy author/research assistant Lily Hart does. Movie director Aidan Pierce has been the star attraction in Lily's steamy fantasies for more than a year. But when she unexpectedly runs into him for real, she doesn't know what to do...except slip into her alter ego--Lacey St. Clair, the pen name she's taken to write the deliciously racy The Te ...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Incognito, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incognito

Desty
Sejak orangtuanya bercerai, Lily diasuh oleh ibu baptisnya, Miranda yang berprofesi sebagai penulis terkenal. Ketika dewasa, Lily diangkat menjadi asisten Miranda. Miranda meminta Lily untuk melakukan research dan menulis buku yang berjudul "Ten Minutes Seduction" yang isinya adalah how-to-guide menarik perhatian pria dalam waktu 10 menit. Ketika buku itu jadi, Miranda menggunakan nama Lacey St.Clair, dan mendaulat bahwa buku itu (dan semua royaltinya) adalah untuk Lily.

Dalam satu perjalanan ke
Crystal
Feb 19, 2012 rated it liked it
It was almost enjoyable. Except for one thing. I strongly dislike it when some manipulative friend/family member plays matchmaker. See, they mean well - maybe - but what they're subconsciously saying is they think the person they keep setting up is a pathetic, lonely loser. Worse, the person almost always feels humiliated when things don't work out.

So our h's godmother has decided that she needs a boyfriend. And, she sets things up so the H/h end up sitting beside each other on the plane. Of cou
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
It was a little bit different. Not quite the cookie cutter everything is perfect romance most of these are. Had I felt more of a connection with either of the main characters I would have given it four stars.
Jennifer Conner
Jul 13, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book, this is the second book I have read by Kate Hoffman and I will continue to follow her. The characters were fun and sexy. I enjoyed the building of their relationship. Good job!
Lenore Kosinski
Feb 12, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, harlequin
So adorable...the interactions between Lily and Aidan were priceless...my kind of romance. If you read it you'll understand. :)
Jen Taylor
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Interesting story and plot. Characters were more realistic than other authors. All in all a good read.
Ella
Jan 27, 2013 rated it liked it
A bit slow reading for me. But in the end the naughty part is the one that keep me smiling. Especially when Lily Hart try to court act Aidan at the party. That totally cute!
Emma
Jan 12, 2015
Jess
Jun 20, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
  • French Kissing (Lust In Translation #3)
  • All Over You (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #2)
  • Asking For Trouble (Town of Trouble, #2) (Santori Stories, #4)
  • Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
  • About Last Night
  • Sex By The Numbers (Harlequin Blaze, #403)
  • Dead Sexy (Skull Creek #1)
  • Shiver And Spice (Harlequin Blaze #349)
  • Tall, Dark And Filthy Rich (Harlequin Blaze #362) (Million Dollar Secrets, #5)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2)
Kate began reading romance in 1979 when she picked up a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss's Ashes in the Wind. She read the book from cover to cover in one very long night and was immediately hooked on the genre.

The next morning, she was standing at the door to her local Waldenbooks and when they opened, she hurried inside and asked for everything else written by Woodiwiss. At the same time, she found wo
More about Kate Hoffmann...