Start by marking “A Bear's Bear (Smokey Mountain Bears, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Bear's Bear (Smokey Mountain Bears, #3)

A Bear's Bear (Smokey Mountain Bears #3)

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  84 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Book 3 in the Smokey Mountain Bears Series

Matthew Warner's been a Chicago Bears fan as far back as he can remember. What other team was a young bear shifter from the Smokey Mountains supposed to root for? When his college friend gets tickets to the next home game, Matthew jumps at the chance for a holiday. It's his favorite time of year and Nic promises him pumpkin carvin
Kindle Edition, First, 183 pages
Published January 13th 2016 by Mischief Corner Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Bear's Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bear's Bear

Daniel Mitton
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
(Originally reviewed for Love Bytes Reviews with a copy provided by the author / publisher for an honest review.)

By far the best of the three book series! I really enjoyed the story of Matthew and Hudson. What is not to love…a big, bald, furry, NFL Football player is one of the characters!

For anyone who has ever fantasized about one of those big strapping football players, imagine if you went on a trip to Chicago, and while there discovered that one of those players was your fated mate!

This stor
LeeAnn
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I cannot begin to tell you much I enjoyed this book! From the beginning, getting an insight into Mathews' life and how he longed for a mate. To the description of Hudson *fans self*. Everything about this story was great. I Love Matthew's friends Lisa and Nic and their interaction with both Hudson & Matthew. Lisa cracked me up big time, in fact there is a certain line she had that I went back and read over and over..it is that good. The romance between Matthew and Hudson is heart pounding an ...more
Tori Thompson
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a fun and sweet story! Loved it!
Theresa
Jul 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Matthew was emotionally and mentally weak. He was a disgusting wimp. Hudson deserved a better mate. The story was too short. There wasn't enough relationship development for being fated mates and spending several days together.
Elayne
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-bought-books
I'm a huge fan of shifter books, and I've really enjoyed this series of Bear shifters. I like the instant recognition of the mates, and the way Hudson is immediately ready to tell everyone, reactions be damned. The secondary characters are also well written and integral to the plot. Thoroughly good read.
Tracie Runge
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars I loved A Bear's Bear, this is the third installment in the Smokey Mountain Bears series and it is such a great read. The chemistry between Hudson and Matthew along with the dynamics between the other character is well written and keeps you engaged throughout. Do yourself a favor and be sure to add this to your TBR list I hope you love it as much as I did.
Katy Beth Mckee
It was a lot of fun to see the surprise that was in store for both Matthew and Hudson. It was so hard for Matthew to be in the spot light and you can't blame him for his reaction. But it was great to see the love that is developing and much Hudson will do to make Matthew feel special.
Dani Elle Maas
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
lovely story i wouldnt mind reading a bit more in this series tbh!
best book of the three 4.25 stars
Isha
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable book. I do however wished it was longer.
DoaJaneoDoe
Jan 19, 2016
Mofy
Mar 13, 2016
Chana
rated it did not like it
Apr 17, 2016
Jun 04, 2017
Jknagge
May 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Toni Griffin lives in Darwin, the smallest of Australia’s capital cities. Born and raised in the state she’s a Territorian through and through. Growing up Toni hated English with a passion (as her editors can probably attest to) and found her strength lies with numbers.
Now, though, she loves escaping to the worlds she creates and hopes to continue to do so for many years to come. She’s a single m
More about Toni Griffin

Smokey Mountain Bears (3 books)
  • A Bear in the Woods (Smokey Mountain Bears #1)
  • Wreath of Fire (Smokey Mountains Bears, #2)