Start by marking “The Forever Broken (The Broken)” as Want to Read:
The Forever Broken (The Broken)

The Forever Broken (The Broken Novella)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  97 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
A BROKEN NOVELLA.

Blaydon has been playing with fire when it comes to his best friend’s twin siblings, Quinn and Sofia. Sneaking behind everyone’s back to be with them both, he finds himself struggling to choose between them. But maybe it’s not his choice to make.
When Sofia’s troubles become too much for her to bear, will a desperate act force their truths into the light?
Published January 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Forever Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Forever Broken

Melanie
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drama, drama, drama...so much for such young adults. This book had you glued to each page with all the drama. It was an interesting read and would love to know what happened to everyone in the end. Looking for closure.
Tammy
If you have ever read a book by the amazing and very talented Ker Dukey you know you will be on a never ending emotional roller coaster ride of your life. Know one can do a forbidden love triangle full of emotions, shocks, and so much drama like Ker. I must say this has to be one of my favorite series from Ker so many twists yet everything just comes together the way it should be, If you have not read this series yet do your self a favor and read it now. I really hope we don't have to wait to lo ...more
Lori
Another twisted ride into the extremely delightful screwed up Forever family

Loved it so much. I would love to have more of Mya and Adam's story next! This family is so addicting and always leaves me hungry for more. I am in live with each of the characters, as they all have their own struggles to bear!
Ker keeps the drama and suspense alive and well with yet more twisted webs of desire and sinful lust!

Danny Jeffery
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love love love the broken series and will hoover up anything that Ker releases from this series.
I really enjoyed this novella but just wished they were full length novels that delved much deeper into these characters and story so that you could really get your teeth into it.
Looking forward to the next novella and my vote goes to DJ.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Broken Series was the first of the books I read for Ker and this Novella is just perfect.

Wow what a roller coaster of a Ride... Fast paced quick read, But How Ker manages to fit it all in a Novella I never know, but this has a bit of everything in it, I really can't wait for the next in the series.
Anne Milne
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love the families in this series. Love the way that Ker writes books the way she wants, if she's going to challenge social norms she does it, if she has to break your heart then break it she will, if you have to die she'll kill you. She's an all in kind of author and though this is a quick read there is no let up in the action.
Anna Green
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ker Dukey's books never fail me. The Broken series is one of my top 5 favourite series and this novella is the latest addition. Teen angst, complicated love affairs and then something tragic happens. I love it all! Ker, can we have DJ and Jillian's story next please?
Jo Conway
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think I have whiplash!!!!
How can so much happen in a novella!!!
Ker Dukey you kept me on my toes here!!
A brilliant addition to the broken series.....I can't wait for more
Emma White
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well as always Ker has written an amazing novella.
If you loved the broken series as much as I do this story really is amazing .
If you haven't read The Broken you better get started soon...
Georgi
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love this series!!!

And I love Ker Dukey!!!
Diane Yoskowitz
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG.. where do I begin.... The Broken series is one of my absolute favorite series and now to have the next generation of characters be as enthralling as the originals is an example of Ker Dukey's phenomenal storytelling. The Forever Broken Novella is mostly about Blaydon and the twins, Quinn and Sophia, be prepared their story is an emotional & gripping one. We also get to learn a little more of the other siblings and their friends, enough to leave us craving for the next book. This may be ...more
Megan Crisp
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brokens's chikdern

God I'm so freaking grateful that Ker has continued with the broken series by telling the stories of their Children.. here we hear from almost all of the kids, wow!!! Such a great short read again!!! Love this series, I think it may very well be my #1 favorite series of hers :) can't say anything about the book that may give it away, it's not dark like her other reads but there is still love and drama, also you still see Sam and Casper and derrik ahhh what the heck you get a gl
Michelle
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I could not wait to start the new one in the Broken series by Ker and she did not disappoint with this one at all.

We start off where we left in The Broken Tethers That Bind Us the story of Blaydon and his relationships with the twins, Quinn and Sophia. I was not sure where Ker could take this story and was worrying it would be the same old forbidden love triangle story line. Boom! This is Ker Dukey and the story is so much more, the emotions, shocks and drama's that unfold are outstanding. My em
Karen
Apr 15, 2016 added it
Note to self:

Don't pick up a book by one of your favourite authors just because it is free. If it is part of a series, make sure you read the series in order.

I was confused by the characters. Too many names and I couldn't follow who was who. What I did follow was Blaydon having a sexual relationship with twins. Yep lots of men fantasise about it, only these twins are boy and girl.

Angst - Sophia, broken girl.

I need to apologise to Ker for not reading in order. I will re-read, and edit my review
Ashley Cestra
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh my god! Kerry Duke has blown my mind once again! This novella is a continuation to her broken series that is a must read! Kerry writes about all the stuff your parents never told you about while growing up wanting to make grandma Mary roll over in her grave... sex with step siblings..polygamous relationships, bisexuals, attempted suicide, date rape... the darker the writing the better the story!
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
This was another wonderful book from Ker!!! I'm a bit of a mess now after reading it.

This book was pretty packed for a novella with some things happening that I didn't expect. I can't get enough of the characters in this series! I can't wait to read more from not only this author, but what happens next with these characters!
Katie Theobald
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Die hard fans of Ker’s Broken series will love this novella. It's packed full of drama, surrounding the entwined lives of Sammy and River’s and Jasper, Kyra and Derek’s children. I love the continuation and learning new things about their lives.

Packed full with shocks and surprises a great addition to the series.
Maeschelle
The interactions between the children of from characters we've grown to love rival that of their parents. There will be twists and turns you don't see coming as well as the heartbreak that makes Ker Dukey's books so great. The ending will leave you gasping for more. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Molly
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More to come

Another great story in The Broken series. These families have had their share is trauma and this story tops the others. If you've enjoyed The Broken series, don't miss this installment.
Claire Simmonds
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
omg can anythin else happen to this family i need to wait for all the kids novellas to came out cuz soon as ive read one i need the next and i gate waiting ker has done it again another great addition to the broken series
Donna
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!!!!!
Jesus this was heartbreaking, sad, twisted, scarey, gut wrenching broken story. These kids need to get it together, the family need to rein everyone in, rebuild trust, start forgiving and learn to accept each other, love each other and become a family once again.
Amazing story
Marcy Posteraro
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! I cant get enough of Ker's books! LOVED this book! I'm waiting for Mya's book!
Lisa
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

This was another brilliant read by Ker. I felt connected to the characters along the way. Would definitely recommend to a friend
Amy Davis
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, tiggers-abuse
Perfect novella from ker ! I love this series and I'm so happy to get more .
Lesley Edwards
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, that was one mind blowing read, so much happens in such a short read.
Can't wait to read more of this series
Kim BookJunkie
Jun 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Emancipation Proclamation
  • Julian - Dark Angel Series Companion Novella
  • Perception of Life (Perception, #1)
  • Bare With Me (Bare it All, #1)
  • The Last Good Night (The Last Good Knight, #5)
  • Enslaved (Enslaved Trilogy, #1)
  • Fractured (Fixing Souls #1)
  • Cadence (Deception, #2)
  • Beneath These Lies (Beneath, #5)

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv
More about Ker Dukey...

The Broken (3 books)
  • The Broken (The Broken, #1)
  • The Broken Parts of Us (The Broken, #2)