Start by marking “Worth The Lies (The Worth #6)” as Want to Read:
Worth The Lies (The Worth #6)

Worth The Lies (The Worth #6)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  167 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Book 6 in the New York Times bestselling Worth Series

Oh, what a tangled web…

Kelsey Cameron has spent the past four years thinking about a man she saw for only a minute. But it was a good minute.

Huck Beck is getting a second chance at fulfilling a dream. And he won’t do anything to mess that up. Even if every time he looks at Kelsey he desperately wants to do just that.

Fo
Published January 1st 2016 by Copper Country Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Worth The Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worth The Lies

Pam
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth The Lies: Worth Series book 6: A Copper Country Romance is by Mara Jacobs. This book deals with the last Beck brother, Huck. I love how their Mother named them after Mark Twain in one way or another. It is especially meaningful to me because I am currently reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer with my grandson. This book partially explains Huck’s absence from the other books. He is there; but not right in the middle of things. The book is good but still a little weaker than the first books. ...more
Marty Tool
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. This could be a standalone, but so much richer for having read the others. Huck and Kelsey are two people snared by a single minute four years before, and now are going to work together for the FBI and DEA. The assignment brings the two together, intrigue and romance fills their days and nights until the case is solved. Good story with strong characters, fun catching up with the characters from previous books. Looking forward to the next installment of this series.
Niki
This is the next book in the The Worth series by Mara Jacobs. I like all of the characters in the book and can't wait to read the next book and see which of the characters it will be about. They are fast and east contemporary romances.
Jennifer Kirkey
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Book 6 in the New York Times* bestselling Worth Series*

Oh, what a tangled web...

Huck Beck is getting a second chance at fulfilling a dream. And he won't do anything to mess that up. Even if every time he looks at Kelsey he desperately wants to do just that.

Forced to pretend to be a married couple, Kelsey and Huck have to lie to Huck's family and friends. But in the end, are t

Mayas
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just perfect.

Two people with something to prove to themselves more so than the agencies and family in which they work for and hold dear.

1. Mission
2. Cover
3. Catch

Yes Huck and Kelsey was in a web of lies to catch a small supplier from Canada in the U.
P.. What they got was closure from years past regrets and life lessons. Also, a partner that would be willing to build a forever with.

No more, Bad News Becks, that curse is extinguished. They are now the Crazy In Love Becks that are here for a lifeti
Beth
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Worth the read!!!!

I have loved this entire series, but I think this is my favorite!!!! I love the premise of the story and how their relationship developed. I appreciated their struggles with the "lies" but continued to carry out their duties. Fantastic read!! I think a series could be made with the Beck boys!!!
Rowen
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
My favourite book in the Worth series is now a toss up between this book and the first book. I think I was turning pages nearly as fast to fling out what would happen with their undercover assignment as I was to find out what would happen with their romance.
Becky
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love these Worth books. Intertwining the old characters and the new is fun. You see what your old friends are up to and make new friends. Can't wait for another one!
Rachel
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the newest Worth Series book! Never seem to be able to put these books down when I get them. Can't wait for the next one in the series!
Susie Sportiello
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Series

The worth series is a great set to get hooked on. They are reading for love story after love story. I loved the way they all tied together.
Freya**Secret sin** Romance
The story was cute, not the best one of this series, but still good read.
3 stars
Kirsten
rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Mara Jacobs is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of the Worth Series.

After graduating from Michigan State University with a degree in advertising, Mara spent several years working at daily newspapers in Advertising sales and production. This certainly prepared her for the world of deadlines!

She writes mysteries with romance, thrillers with romance, and romances with…well, you get
More about Mara Jacobs

The Worth (6 books)
  • Worth the Weight (The Worth, #1)
  • Worth the Drive (The Worth, #2)
  • Worth The Fall (The Worth, #3)
  • Worth the Effort (The Worth, #4)
  • Worth The Price (The Worth, #5)
“The thing about lying is, it is quite exhausting -you have to remember a lot. ~ Rupert Everett” 0 likes
“There are two ways of lying. One, not telling the truth and the other, making up statistics. ~ Josefina Vazquez Mota” 0 likes