Start by marking “Falling (The Fragile Line Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Falling (The Fragile Line Book 2)

Falling (The Fragile Line Book 2)

Sadie makes one bad decision after another. Full of regret and longing for the life she left behind, she falls into the deep end of her addiction and escalating depression.

Ryan loathes who Sadie has become, but he’s not giving up on making their relationship work. He is miserable, taking out everything on Sadie, determined not to let her make him fall again.

Aaron has wai
Published December 26th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling

Ashley
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Ashley by: Kelly LaGrange
OBSESSED! I am obsessed with this series! Book 2 was a great as Book 1 which, in my opinion, is rare for a series. Sadie's story is a train wreck that you just can't tear yourself away from. This is a delicious soap opera in book form and I can't get enough! I love all the characters and how their lives are so intermixed and complicated. I loved the completely unexpected plot twist that I truly did not see coming. I devoured this book in 3 days and if I didn't have a job, I would have plowed thr ...more
Elizabeth
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Read

Couldn't put this book down. Well written, drew me in and opened my eyes to some of the struggles of physical and mental abuse. Looking forward to reading the next book!
Amanda Cross
Lorin
marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Sarah Powell
Jun 08, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jaden
marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2017
Sarah was born & raised in Illinois, and now lives at the foot of an Arkansas mountain. Her hobbies include doing laundry & washing dishes. In her spare time, she enjoys going insane & drowning herself in wine. When she grows up she wants to change the world.

Sarah has a degree in sociology from the University of Illinois, and has worked in social services since graduating. Her life ha