Start by marking “A World of Ash (The Territory, #3)” as Want to Read:
A World of Ash (The Territory, #3)

A World of Ash

(The Territory #3)

Salvation is a world away.

Trapped in a city no one knows exists, Squid lies dying as Nim fights for their lives. With every minute, their hope of getting the vaccine back to civilization is fading. From the brink of death and the edge of the world, Squid must once again conquer dangers even more sinister than the undead – the future of humankind depends on it.

But Squid's e
Published April 14th 2016 by Momentum

To ask other readers questions about A World of Ash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A World of Ash

Rose
It is sooo nice to finish a trilogy when the last book is every bit as good as the first. In fact, all three were so well done this series has to be moved into my favorites list. The amazing thing is that I even read it. I had never heard of the author or this series before stumbling across it on Netgalley.

This is a young-adult post-apocalyptic zombie story. I’m no expert in the zombie genre, but after reading around 30 of them I at least have a comparable list. I would say this series is most
Rebecca
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very fun!
George Ogle
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent trilogy. Frequently one finds one book a little weak, but not here. All three books were strong, well written, with wonderful proof reading. I didn't find a single error. I'll wait for the author's next one.
Betty
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
The final book of the trilogy "The Territory." Powerful ending with hope.
Linda Hisle
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Good read enjoyed all three books couldn't put the book down good strong characters one can really connect with. ..recommend.
Nicole
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Territory series concludes with A World of Ash, and it was exactly the conclusion I wanted. This book really does close the circle on Squid's evolution, but it does so in way that stays true to the character I have come to love. While Squid comes into his own, many of the characters were in need of some redemption after book two - I'm pointing at you, Lynn - and this book is really about redemption for this society and for this group of people. While the character development is important to ...more
Belle
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You can find this, and other reviews, on my blog. I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
What a fantastic conclusion to the series. Book two ended on quite a cliffhanger, and I was very pleased that there was no waiting to pick up that particular plot point. That would have been excruciatingly painful.

I really enjoyed the character arcs in this one, and how Squid and Lynn each conquered their own demons. I was especially pleased with Lynn’s arc, she really came into her
Balthazar Lawson
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the conclusion to the The Territory series and a very enjoyable conclusion. Everything comes together nicely and ends with hope for a brighter future. It's an adventure that sucks you in as not everything goes smoothly for Squid, Lynn and Nim. It's not an easy job trying to save the world but they know they have to and push through everything that is thrown at them.

Combined with the previous books in the series A Town Called Dust and A City Called Smoke it makes for a great story.

Everyon
Karen
This is a satisfying conclusion to the series.The characters are interesting and well developed.The author creates a unique world with a steampunk vibe where zombie type creatures are just a part of every day life. Nim continues his quest for a cure and his friends struggle with their own fight for survival.I really enjoyed this wonderfully well developed world that Justin Woolley created.I received a copy of this book from the author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Tamara Bell
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very entertaining read, a fast paced page turner.

I originally got the first book, A town called dust, for free. All three are very enjoyable. They can definitely be classified as teen literature as there isn't anything questionable that a teen could not read. I have told my son he definitely can read these if he so chooses. If you can get can get a good price on these then I highly recommend the series.
Bridget
Apr 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Not a great idea to start with the third book in a series but I was hooked in pretty smartly to the story. Interesting to read an Australian take on the zombie novel, cool to have lots of Australian references, the red earth, the town names and some of the phrases people use, I really liked that. This is a good addition to the dystopian series genre for YA.
Polly Krize
Apr 14, 2016 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Entertaining and well written, this series has enough action and suspense to satisfy many readers. I believe I have missed out on not reading the two previous novels, so cannot really rate this book satisfactorily. Will look out for those two.
Elizabeth Fitzgerald
This book is an entry in the Aurealis Awards for 2016, for which I am a judge. Any review will be withheld until the results of the awards are announced.
Phillip Clark
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book, fiction
Great conclusion to a riveting series. Really tied together all the threads of the story. Recommend all three books.
Shelley Nolan
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic finish to a great trilogy, one that I was not ready to have end. I would love to read more Territory adventures in the future.
Luke Wilkins
Jul 30, 2017
Joe Pisciotta
Aug 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Justin Woolley has been writing stories since he could first scrawl with a crayon. When he was six years old he wrote his first book, a 300 word pirate epic in unreadable handwriting called 'The Ghost Ship'. He promptly declared that he was now an author and didn't need to go to school. Despite being informed that this was, in fact, not the case, he continued to make things up and write them down. ...more

The Territory (3 books)
  • A Town Called Dust (The Territory, #1)
  • A City Called Smoke (The Territory, #2)
“The sandy soil beneath him was similar to that of his Uncle's farm. When you looked at it up close, you noticed how what seemed to be a vast unending blanket of red was really made up of many millions and millions of grains of different colors, red, orange, brown, gold, all blending together. There was a lesson in that, he was sure, something he should remember : that no matter how different people were, when enough of them got together, they all seemed the same, or maybe they were made to be the same...” 0 likes