Start by marking “Ian Leaf's Fraud, Fraudsters and Scams - What to Watch for on Instagram” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Ian Leaf's Fraud, Frau...

Ian Leaf

Ian Leaf's Fraud, Fraudsters and Scams - What to Watch for on Instagram

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
With the world around us changing at a seemingly breakneck pace and technological advancements radically altering the manner in which we communicate and do business with each other, far too many people are falling prey to fraudsters who understand all too well how to take advantage of our rapidly changing world. Ian Leaf's newest work focuses on addressing this important i ...more
Published December 16th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Be the first to ask a question about Ian Leaf's Fraud, Fraudsters and Scams - What to Watch for on Instagram

really liked it 4.00  ·

M.M. Hudson
Jan 25, 2016 rated it liked it
When I first got this book, I was intrigued by the title. I have been using Instagram awhile and was curious as to how you could get scammed in Instagram. Was this really possible?

As it turns out, I feel like the title of this book was fraudulent. This is not to say that Mr. Leaf meant it to be that way but I do think it is misleading. The fact is, this book is about setting up Instagram for business so that the businesses do not mislead the consumer. In essence, it is a how to book.

I read the b
Ian Leaf Fraud
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting book about to learn about Instagram, social media sites. you must attempt this.