Start by marking “Did I Mention I Miss You?” as Want to Read:
Did I Mention I Miss You?

Did I Mention I Miss You? (The DIMILY Trilogy #3)

4.1  ·  Rating Details ·  3,465 Ratings  ·  451 Reviews
One last chance for love.

It’s been a year since Eden last spoke to Tyler. A year since he left her all alone after nearly destroying their family. But Eden picked herself up and headed to Chicago for college where she found a new boyfriend—someone who doesn’t run when things get tough. She’s finally moved on from Tyler…right?

Despite their breakup, Tyler’s determined to rek
Published December 6th 2016 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published July 21st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Did I Mention I Miss You?, please sign up.

Estelle Maskame July 21st in the UK. December 1st for US. October for Spain. Other countries still to be confirmed!
Tash yes! I didn't want to wait until December either so I ordered the UK version, which is honestly no different I realized as I read it than if it was an…moreyes! I didn't want to wait until December either so I ordered the UK version, which is honestly no different I realized as I read it than if it was an US version, from bookdepository.com and they don't charge shipping either! (less)

NiCoLeTa E.
***4 "Finally, finally, finally!!!" stars***

Finally, we took the ending of this wonderful series and i can say that this book repaid me for all the pain that i had to get through the previous two books and at the beginning of this one!!!!

The DIMILY trilogy was a rough ride full of heartbreaking, desperation and sadness, but it gave us a great insight in family matters, addiction and abuse problems, teenager behaviour.... and through all of these ugly things a great, forbidden and complicated l
Heather
Jul 11, 2016 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's the final part of the Did I Mention I Love You? trilogy. We made it. Eden's going home for the summer. Home isn't what it used to be. It's where she's now the talk of the town for all the wrong reasons, she alone dealing with the fallout of her and Tyler's relationship, the gossip on people's lips. He always said he'd come back - but what happens when he does and she's moved on? The pain has been replaced by anger.

Did I Mention I Miss You? is just as readable as all the other books. Had I n
(I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Fire and NetGalley.)

“The biggest difference between your dad and Tyler?” Mom says quietly. She hesitates for only a moment. “Your dad never came back.”

This was a YA contemporary romance which picked up a year after the previous book.

I felt quite sorry for Eden in this book as it seemed like she’d had to put up with a lot during the course of a year, whilst Tyler had just left and put everything but Eden behind him.

The s
Martina Gjomemo
Dec 30, 2015 Martina Gjomemo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my god! I can't belive it's over! I might have cried a bit. And you know why? Because I'm so proud of these characters! Especially Tyler! He has got the best character development ever! Good job Miss. Maskame ;) Hope to read something else of yours, soon!
Wendy
Sep 21, 2016 Wendy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-bookshelf
Did I Mention I Miss You was one of my most anticipated reads of 2016 and when it released I instantly bought the ebook (and the physical copy of course) and started reading it. Unfortunately, I got into a reading slump the next day and that one lasted for one month. It was upsetting, but I’m glad I finally got to read it.

When I started reading Did I Mention I Miss You, I didn’t have any problems getting used to Eden again; it was pretty easy actually. In DIMILY and DIMINY it was easy for me to
Patricia Bejarano
3,5 en realidad.
Miss you es la última parte de la trilogía You. Una trilogía que para mí ha decaído un poquito en este último libro con un ritmo mucho más lento y pausado, donde el final se me hizo bastante previsible. La parte positiva de estas novelas son sin duda la evolución de los personajes, la autora ha hecho muy buen trabajo en este tema. Y aunque este último libro me ha gustado, siento que no tanto como los dos anteriores. Pero me ha gustado leer el final de la historia de Eden y de Ty
Clary Morgenstern
Nov 25, 2016 Clary Morgenstern rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5* :)
Melody
Jul 27, 2016 Melody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Sandy
Oct 30, 2016 Sandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2016, trilogy
3.7 "No te rindas"

Un buen libro como cierre de la historia; se cerraron círculos, se dieron segundas oportunidades, comenzaron a sanar algunas heridas, se tomaron decisiones para futuro, y lograron sobrepasar los obstáculos más grandes. Fue una buena lectura en general, sólo me quedo una duda, ¿y Dean? ¿Los perdonará? :/
Esmee
Mar 19, 2017 Esmee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
4/5 BAM, in één avond uit. Ik krijg geen genoeg van deze trilogie. Vlotte schrijfstijl, superveel drama en romantiek. Heerlijk boek om te lezen als je een leesdip hebt. (De vele 'fucking's in dit boek begreep ik niet helemaal, maar dat neem ik nu maar voor lief)
Sophie
Dec 02, 2015 Sophie rated it really liked it
I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher via NetGalley. This in no way impacted on my view.

After the truth came out about Eden and Tyler's relationship, Tyler left Eden to deal with the fallout. A pariah in her own family, she's dreading returning to LA to face everyone. Her life in Chicago at college is going great, and she would love more than anything to hide out there for the summer, but she knows she'll have to face it all eventually. When Ella organises for a family trip to Sac
Kristy Mauna
Did I Mention I Miss You? is the final book in the DIMILY trilogy. It's by far my favorite book out of the entire series! I thought Estelle Maskame brought Tyler and Eden's story to a beautiful close and I absolutely loved it.

"I guess in a way we're all just broken pieces, hoping somehow to fit together to become a perfect picture, a real family."

The story begins almost a year after Tyler decided to leave behind both Santa Monica and Eden to find his purpose in life. Which brings us back to Ed
Fabienne Gilbert
21-07-16
I am so happy right now! I have been waiting for this book for months and have screamed more times than i care to remember due to publication shifts. Thank god it is now out. But i think it might be a little bit before i get to it.
Fleurine
Feb 22, 2016 Fleurine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ik heb meer boeken nodig over Eden en Tyler. Beste deel ever I think
Donish Henry-Cole (BookItWithDon)
I don't want to wait until December
Lisa
Jun 08, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In 1 keer uitgelezen van 21:00 tot 1:20. Ge-wel-dig!
Lilian
Jan 25, 2016 Lilian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IM CRYING THAT ENDING WAS PERFECT GODDAMIT ESTELLE WHY MUST IT END WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS END?
Pam Jaramillo
3,5 estrellitas
Tengo una opinión un poco rara de este libro. Es cierto que los personajes me gustaron mas que en los libros anteriores pero la autora decayó un poco en mi parte favorita de sus otros libros, las descripciones de Santa Mónica y Nueva York me encantaron (En especial la de NY) pero Portland no llego a enamorarme.

Todo sucede demasiado rápido para mi gusto, me gusto mucho el principio del libro cuando ella está súper cabreada con él (Podían sacarle mucho más provecho a esta parte).
Emily
Oct 22, 2016 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously love Estelle right now! This book was so amazing. Definitely after the horrific cliff hanger last time, it just really summed the trilogy up in the most heart-warming way possible! I'm so happy with the ending and how much they have both changed since the first book. I love how lovable Eden is in this book and how it's so hard not to fall in love with Tyler all over again. They really are the best fictional characters. I once again think the plot is extremely creative and magical and ...more
Isabella García
Apr 26, 2016 Isabella García rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What a huge disappointment this book was. So flat and boring and it lead me to nowhere. The transition from mad Eden to head-over-heels in love Eden is ridiculous. I could only stand Maskame's poor writing because I fell in love with Tyler, but in this book there's no swoon worthy moments, no confrontation, just.. nothing, really.
Sina
Sep 18, 2016 Sina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Auf jeden Fall das Beste Buch der Reihe. <3
Nur mich würde es noch sehr interessieren, was jetzt aus Dean geworden ist.. da hat mir ein klärendes Gespräch irgendwie gefehlt. :(
Hannah Howell
Jun 25, 2016 Hannah Howell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put it down. My favourite book in the series!
Ari (The Daydreaming Bookworm)
Original review: The Daydreaming Bookworm

*I received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

When it comes to reading experiences, The DIMILY Trilogy is on my list as being one of the “more interesting reading experience” I have ever had. I initially went into the series with low expectations, mainly because this is a step-sibling romance and I’m not too fond of those. I was not too impressed with the first installment, but I was still curious to see where things were going
Maryam
Aug 01, 2016 Maryam rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Tania (Real-Listen-Feel)
4 stars

Une conclusion digne de la série.

J'attendais depuis des mois la sortie de ce dernier tome de la trilogie DIMILY. Les deux tomes précédents avaient été plus qu'addictif et j'étais impatiente de connaître la fin de l'histoire de Tyler et Eden. Surtout avec la fin du 2e tome!

En général, je peux dire que je suis assez satisfaite de la fin de la série. Je m'attendais peut-être à un peu mieux, mais il était évident que ce tome allait se terminer sur une bonne note. C'était le chemin pour s'y r
Diana Solito
Ich muss sagen, dass ich, wenn ich jetzt nicht direkt im Anschluss an Band 2 nach Band 3 gegriffen hätte, ich die Reihe wohl nie beendet hätte.... Dafür war Band 2 einfach viel zu langweilig, nichts sagend, unnütz!
Band 3 hat mich dann doch positiv überrascht, und ich schwanke zwischen 3 und 3,5 guten Sternen!
Der Einstieg hat mir gleich viel besser gefallen, hat Fragen aufgeworfen, und zum Weiterlesen animiert!
Die Protagonisten, v.a. Tyler, haben sich weiterentwickelt, und ihre Handlungen waren
Valquiria
Not the best one in the series, but still pretty good!
Bookish_Diana
Jul 19, 2016 Bookish_Diana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I receive this book in exchange for an honest review *

Probably for the fans of the series DIMILY it was a long time waiting for this book, but I think it was worth the wait, even though I have not read the previous books, it was worth it.

Story is well written (I have to make up for the previous two), then I think that is a great DIMIMY the end of the story of Eden & Tyler. I have no words for how much dragged me this book. So perfect.

I loved the cover of this book. I think of is better
Dee☾
Aug 07, 2016 Dee☾ rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.
PERFECT ENDING! Everything I wanted and more. I loved the acceptance, finally. The growing relationships and our passionate romance. I am really going to miss these characters I love so much.

Tyler has some of the best character development that I have seen in a Contemporary novel. You wouldn't even be able to recognize him in book 3 as opposed to him in book 1. I couldn't stand him in DIMILY and I am so, so proud of the man he is because he worked so hard to get to where he is. Everyt
Elle
Jul 29, 2016 Elle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2k16
  • Fashion Assassin (Jessica Cole: Model Spy, #2)
  • Keep the Faith (Faith, #2)
  • Nightwanderers
  • What's a Girl Gotta Do? (The Spinster Club, #3)
  • Air (Blue, #2)
  • Love Bomb (Ladybirds, #2)
  • Love Song
  • Mind Your Head
  • Now You See Me
  • Glimpse
  • My Second Life
Estelle Maskame is a novelist from Peterhead in Scotland. After gaining universal acclaim online during her teenage years, she signed a print contract with the Edinburgh-based publisher Black & White Publishing at the age of seventeen. She left school and now writes full-time. Did I Mention I Love You? is her first novel.
More about Estelle Maskame...

The DIMILY Trilogy (3 books)
  • Did I Mention I Love You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #1)
  • Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2)