Start by marking “Did I Mention I Miss You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Did I Mention I Miss You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #3)

Did I Mention I Miss You?

(The DIMILY Trilogy #3)

One last chance for love.

It’s been a year since Eden last spoke to Tyler. A year since he left her all alone after nearly destroying their family. But Eden picked herself up and headed to Chicago for college where she found a new boyfriend—someone who doesn’t run when things get tough. She’s finally moved on from Tyler…right?

Despite their breakup, Tyler’s determined to rek
Published December 6th 2016 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published July 21st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Did I Mention I Miss You?, please sign up.
Estelle Maskame July 21st in the UK. December 1st for US. October for Spain. Other countries still to be confirmed!
Tash yes! I didn't want to wait until December either so I ordered the UK version, which is honestly no different I realized as I read it than if it was an…moreyes! I didn't want to wait until December either so I ordered the UK version, which is honestly no different I realized as I read it than if it was an US version, from bookdepository.com and they don't charge shipping either! (less)

NiCoLeTa E.
***4 "Finally, finally, finally!!!" stars***

Finally, we took the ending of this wonderful series and i can say that this book repaid me for all the pain that i had to get through the previous two books and at the beginning of this one!!!!

The DIMILY trilogy was a rough ride full of heartbreaking, desperation and sadness, but it gave us a great insight in family matters, addiction and abuse problems, teenager behaviour.... and through all of these ugly things a great, forbidden and complicated l
Martina Giomo
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my god! I can't belive it's over! I might have cried a bit. And you know why? Because I'm so proud of these characters! Especially Tyler! He has got the best character development ever! Good job Miss. Maskame ;) Hope to read something else of yours, soon!
Heather
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's the final part of the Did I Mention I Love You? trilogy. We made it. Eden's going home for the summer. Home isn't what it used to be. It's where she's now the talk of the town for all the wrong reasons, she alone dealing with the fallout of her and Tyler's relationship, the gossip on people's lips. He always said he'd come back - but what happens when he does and she's moved on? The pain has been replaced by anger.

Did I Mention I Miss You? is just as readable as all the other books. Had I n
(I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Fire and NetGalley.)

“The biggest difference between your dad and Tyler?” Mom says quietly. She hesitates for only a moment. “Your dad never came back.”

This was a YA contemporary romance which picked up a year after the previous book.

I felt quite sorry for Eden in this book as it seemed like she’d had to put up with a lot during the course of a year, whilst Tyler had just left and put everything but Eden behind him.

The s
Wendy
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-bookshelf
Did I Mention I Miss You was one of my most anticipated reads of 2016 and when it released I instantly bought the ebook (and the physical copy of course) and started reading it. Unfortunately, I got into a reading slump the next day and that one lasted for one month. It was upsetting, but I’m glad I finally got to read it.

When I started reading Did I Mention I Miss You, I didn’t have any problems getting used to Eden again; it was pretty easy actually. In DIMILY and DIMINY it was easy for me to
Yaiza
No podría haber imaginado un mejor final para esta trilogía. Creo que este ha sido mi favorito de los 3.
Lina Lovegood
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Viel passiert ist ja leider nicht, aber da ich die Reihe an sich echt gerne mochte und das Ende schön war, gibt es 4 Sterne
Patricia Bejarano
3,5 en realidad.
Miss you es la última parte de la trilogía You. Una trilogía que para mí ha decaído un poquito en este último libro con un ritmo mucho más lento y pausado, donde el final se me hizo bastante previsible. La parte positiva de estas novelas son sin duda la evolución de los personajes, la autora ha hecho muy buen trabajo en este tema. Y aunque este último libro me ha gustado, siento que no tanto como los dos anteriores. Pero me ha gustado leer el final de la historia de Eden y de Ty
Melody
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Clary Morgenstern
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5* :)
Sandy Ⓢ
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trilogy, romance, 2016
3.7 "No te rindas"

Un buen libro como cierre de la historia; se cerraron círculos, se dieron segundas oportunidades, comenzaron a sanar algunas heridas, se tomaron decisiones para futuro, y lograron sobrepasar los obstáculos más grandes. Fue una buena lectura en general, sólo me quedo una duda, ¿y Dean? ¿Los perdonará? :/
Esmee
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
4/5 BAM, in één avond uit. Ik krijg geen genoeg van deze trilogie. Vlotte schrijfstijl, superveel drama en romantiek. Heerlijk boek om te lezen als je een leesdip hebt. (De vele 'fucking's in dit boek begreep ik niet helemaal, maar dat neem ik nu maar voor lief)
Esther
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ik hou zo veel van deze serie, ik kan er geen genoeg van krijgen, maar helaas was dit wel het laatste deel van deze serie, sad!
Natalia
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
It’s quite ridiculous how fast I read this book. Right after I finished the second one I started this one and I read it in one night. The book was really addicting and entertaining.
The book takes place one year after Tyler leaves. During this time Eden hasn’t had any contact with him what so ever and is left alone to deal with the mess they made last summer. She has convinced herself that she’s not in love with Tyler anymore and she’s really mad at him. Everything changes when he suddenly shows
Sophie
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher via NetGalley. This in no way impacted on my view.

After the truth came out about Eden and Tyler's relationship, Tyler left Eden to deal with the fallout. A pariah in her own family, she's dreading returning to LA to face everyone. Her life in Chicago at college is going great, and she would love more than anything to hide out there for the summer, but she knows she'll have to face it all eventually. When Ella organises for a family trip to Sac
Emily
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Als je een boek binnen 24 uur uitleest, moet het wel goed zijn toch? Geen literair hoogstandje, maar leest heerlijk weg. Een waardig einde van de triologie.
Kristy Mauna
Did I Mention I Miss You? is the final book in the DIMILY trilogy. It's by far my favorite book out of the entire series! I thought Estelle Maskame brought Tyler and Eden's story to a beautiful close and I absolutely loved it.

"I guess in a way we're all just broken pieces, hoping somehow to fit together to become a perfect picture, a real family."

The story begins almost a year after Tyler decided to leave behind both Santa Monica and Eden to find his purpose in life. Which brings us back to Ed
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
El final de esta trilogia nos muestra un Tyler mas centrado y que ha madurado, una relacion familiar fracturada y en pique. Las decisiones de Eden y Tyler nos lleva a vivir un poco mas de esta historia y final de recuperacion!.
Emily
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously love Estelle right now! This book was so amazing. Definitely after the horrific cliff hanger last time, it just really summed the trilogy up in the most heart-warming way possible! I'm so happy with the ending and how much they have both changed since the first book. I love how lovable Eden is in this book and how it's so hard not to fall in love with Tyler all over again. They really are the best fictional characters. I once again think the plot is extremely creative and magical and ...more
Lilian
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IM CRYING THAT ENDING WAS PERFECT GODDAMIT ESTELLE WHY MUST IT END WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS END?
Alja Katuin
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Een heerlijke afsluiter van een prima serie. Je leest er snel door heen, zit zo weer in het verhaal en werd goed afgerond. Geen losse eindjes, voor de verandering wel fijn
Don
May 31, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I don't want to wait until December
Shannon
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Ook dit boek was weer geweldig! Het heeft een tijdje geduurd voordat ik eindelijk in dit boek wilde beginnen, omdat ik niet wilde dat het over zou zijn. Maar ik ben blij dat ik het boek wel heb gelezen, want het einde vond ik geweldig en eigenlijk ook niet echt wat ik ervan had verwacht. Wel vond ik het jammer dat het boek zo'n slechte vertaling had, ik ben meerdere zinnen tegengekomen waarvan de zinsbouw raar en misschien zelfs fout was. Dit irriteerde mij best erg tijdens het lezen. Dit verpes ...more
ChatterBooks
Für mich wurde die Reihe leider immer schlechter. Die Personen und ihre Handlungen haben mich größtenteils genervt. Man hätte die ganze Story einfach kürzen können, aber sonst hätte man ja keinen Dreiteiler draus machen können ;)
Fleurine
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ik heb meer boeken nodig over Eden en Tyler. Beste deel ever I think
Hannah
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put it down. My favourite book in the series!
Lisa
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In 1 keer uitgelezen van 21:00 tot 1:20. Ge-wel-dig!
Dagmar
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zo ontzettend jammer dat de serie nu afgelopen is. Ik heb echt genoten tijdens het lezen en ik had graag nog een paar delen willen lezen. Voor nu wachten tot november op de vertaling van Just don't mention it.
Pam
Nov 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 estrellitas
Tengo una opinión un poco rara de este libro. Es cierto que los personajes me gustaron mas que en los libros anteriores pero la autora decayó un poco en mi parte favorita de sus otros libros, las descripciones de Santa Mónica y Nueva York me encantaron (En especial la de NY) pero Portland no llego a enamorarme.

Todo sucede demasiado rápido para mi gusto, me gusto mucho el principio del libro cuando ella está súper cabreada con él (Podían sacarle mucho más provecho a esta parte).
Noa
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
En realidad es un 4,5 porque me ha faltado un epílogo en el q nos muestre un poco mas.
Me ha encantado la evolución de los personajes, sobretodo de Tyler (me ha enamorado cada vez que abría la boca)
Y también por supuesto la evolución de Eden, y como al final se enfrentan a todo.
Totalmente recomendable
  • Fashion Assassin (Jessica Cole: Model Spy, #2)
  • Keep the Faith (Faith, #2)
  • Nightwanderers
  • What's a Girl Gotta Do? (The Spinster Club, #3)
  • Air (Blue #2)
  • Love Bomb (Ladybirds, #2)
  • Love Song
  • Mind Your Head
  • Now You See Me
  • Glimpse
  • My Second Life
Estelle Maskame is a novelist from Peterhead in Scotland. After gaining universal acclaim online during her teenage years, she signed a print contract with the Edinburgh-based publisher Black & White Publishing at the age of seventeen. She left school and now writes full-time. Did I Mention I Love You? is her first novel.

The DIMILY Trilogy (4 books)
  • Did I Mention I Love You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #1)
  • Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2)
  • Just Don't Mention It (The DIMILY Series)