Start by marking “Did I Mention I Miss You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Did I Mention I Miss You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #3)

Did I Mention I Miss You?

(The DIMILY Series #3)

One last chance for love.

It’s been a year since Eden last spoke to Tyler. A year since he left her all alone after nearly destroying their family. But Eden picked herself up and headed to Chicago for college where she found a new boyfriend—someone who doesn’t run when things get tough. She’s finally moved on from Tyler…right?

Despite their breakup, Tyler’s d
Published December 6th 2016 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published July 21st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Did I Mention I Miss You?, please sign up.
Estelle Maskame July 21st in the UK. December 1st for US. October for Spain. Other countries still to be confirmed!
Tash yes! I didn't want to wait until December either so I ordered the UK version, which is honestly no different I realized as I read it than if it was an…moreyes! I didn't want to wait until December either so I ordered the UK version, which is honestly no different I realized as I read it than if it was an US version, from bookdepository.com and they don't charge shipping either! (less)

NiCoLeTa E.
***4 "Finally, finally, finally!!!" stars***

Finally, we took the ending of this wonderful series and i can say that this book repaid me for all the pain that i had to get through the previous two books and at the beginning of this one!!!!

The DIMILY trilogy was a rough ride full of heartbreaking, desperation and sadness, but it gave us a great insight in family matters, addiction and abuse problems, teenager behaviour.... and through all
Marti
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my god! I can't belive it's over! I might have cried a bit. And you know why? Because I'm so proud of these characters! Especially Tyler! He has got the best character development ever! Good job Miss. Maskame ;) Hope to read something else of yours, soon!
Heather
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's the final part of the Did I Mention I Love You? trilogy. We made it. Eden's going home for the summer. Home isn't what it used to be. It's where she's now the talk of the town for all the wrong reasons, she alone dealing with the fallout of her and Tyler's relationship, the gossip on people's lips. He always said he'd come back - but what happens when he does and she's moved on? The pain has been replaced by anger.

Did I Mention I Miss You? is just as readable as all the other books. Had I no/>Did
(I received an advance copy of this book for free. Thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Fire and NetGalley.)

“The biggest difference between your dad and Tyler?” Mom says quietly. She hesitates for only a moment. “Your dad never came back.”

This was a YA contemporary romance which picked up a year after the previous book.

I felt quite sorry for Eden in this book as it seemed like she’d had to put up with a lot during the course of a year, whilst Tyler had just left and put everything but Eden behind him.

The storyline in this was about EdeNetGalley.)
Wendy
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-bookshelf
Did I Mention I Miss You was one of my most anticipated reads of 2016 and when it released I instantly bought the ebook (and the physical copy of course) and started reading it. Unfortunately, I got into a reading slump the next day and that one lasted for one month. It was upsetting, but I’m glad I finally got to read it.

When I started reading Did I Mention I Miss You, I didn’t have any problems getting used to Eden again; it was pretty easy actually. In DIMILY and DIMINY it was eas
Melody
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Natalia
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
It’s quite ridiculous how fast I read this book. Right after I finished the second one I started this one and I read it in one night. The book was really addicting and entertaining.
The book takes place one year after Tyler leaves. During this time Eden hasn’t had any contact with him what so ever and is left alone to deal with the mess they made last summer. She has convinced herself that she’s not in love with Tyler anymore and she’s really mad at him. Everything changes when he suddenly
Sophie
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher via NetGalley. This in no way impacted on my view.

After the truth came out about Eden and Tyler's relationship, Tyler left Eden to deal with the fallout. A pariah in her own family, she's dreading returning to LA to face everyone. Her life in Chicago at college is going great, and she would love more than anything to hide out there for the summer, but she knows she'll have to face it all eventually. When Ella organises for a family
Kristy Mauna
Did I Mention I Miss You? is the final book in the DIMILY trilogy. It's by far my favorite book out of the entire series! I thought Estelle Maskame brought Tyler and Eden's story to a beautiful close and I absolutely loved it.

"I guess in a way we're all just broken pieces, hoping somehow to fit together to become a perfect picture, a real family."

The story begins almost a year after Tyler decided to leave behind both Santa Monica and Eden to find his purpose in life. Which brings us back to Eden/>
Emily
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously love Estelle right now! This book was so amazing. Definitely after the horrific cliff hanger last time, it just really summed the trilogy up in the most heart-warming way possible! I'm so happy with the ending and how much they have both changed since the first book. I love how lovable Eden is in this book and how it's so hard not to fall in love with Tyler all over again. They really are the best fictional characters. I once again think the plot is extremely creative and magical and ...more
Lilian
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IM CRYING THAT ENDING WAS PERFECT GODDAMIT ESTELLE WHY MUST IT END WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS END?
Don
May 31, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I don't want to wait until December
Hannah Heartss
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put it down. My favourite book in the series!
Miia
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, favorites, owned
My heart and soul are very happy right now
Ari
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Original review: The Daydreaming Bookworm

*I received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

When it comes to reading experiences, The DIMILY Trilogy is on my list as being one of the “more interesting reading experience” I have ever had. I initially went into the series with low expectations, mainly because this is a step-sibling romance and I’m not too fond of those. I was not too impressed with the first installment, but I was still curious to see where things were going to go, so I picked up th
Dee☾
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it

PERFECT ENDING! Everything I wanted and more. I loved the acceptance, finally. The growing relationships and our passionate romance. I am really going to miss these characters I love so much.

Tyler has some of the best character development that I have seen in a Contemporary novel. You wouldn't even be able to recognize him in book 3 as opposed to him in book 1. I couldn't stand him in DIMILY and I am so, so proud of the man he is because he worked so hard to get to where he is. Ever
Maryam
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Valquiria
Not the best one in the series, but still pretty good!
Bookish_Diana
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I receive this book in exchange for an honest review *

Probably for the fans of the series DIMILY it was a long time waiting for this book, but I think it was worth the wait, even though I have not read the previous books, it was worth it.

Story is well written (I have to make up for the previous two), then I think that is a great DIMIMY the end of the story of Eden & Tyler. I have no words for how much dragged me this book. So perfect.

I loved the cover of this book. I think of is better
elle
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Morgan Pena
I have been waiting for this book since I had first picked up Did I Mention I Love You. I absolutely loved book one and two, don't get me wrong the third book was good but I really didn't think it was all that great. I felt like it was a little lagged, I didn't feel that same connection with Tyler and Eden like I did in the other books. There was a lot that happened which is why I felt it was a little rushed and a little to much, since live in So Cal and she absolutely went hard on Santa Monica ...more
L.P. Logan
Okay, so I didn't really like this book. It didn't jive with me if you will, and almost the whole time I had to force myself to read it. This isn't the authors fault. It isn't the story's fault. Its mine. Yep. I'll own it. And apparently I've grown out of angsty-YA love stories. *Gasp* I know.

What you have here is a piece of mighty fine writing, and while the story wasn't necessarily my thing, because at age 30 apparently I'm quickly becoming ancient, I cannot deny that the plot line of this on
Natalie Cullen
What no epilogue!!!!!!!!!!

Conflicting emotions over this book feel some of the relationships weren't given clear closure and some of the story although told from a one person perspective (which I prefer) meant parts were missing to the reader ie Tyler, Jamie and Ella's conversation at the end.

2.5 stars would have given 3 if there was an epilogue.
Hiba
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
so looking to this trilogy my favourite books the first and the last . I love the way things had ended. Actually I believe that everyone has the strength and the choice to change himself and make his life better despite any experiences he has passed
Diana
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok, now it says the publish date is going to be December first ??? Last time I checked it said September. Does anyone know when it's actually going to be published? I'm like seriously dying to read it and want to know when it comes out !!!
Mikaela Borg
So so so disappointed with how this trilogy ended. I was waiting for something to happen the entire book and then it ended.. I absolutely loved DIMILY and DIMINY but this was just disappointing.
Books & Dreams (Monisha)
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Happy that I decided to finish this triology. Eden and Tyler are in my heart forever.
Jessica
3.5

This was better than expected considering how I didn't really like the first two books in the trilogy. It was fast paced and I liked how certain things weren't just swept under the rug. I also liked how family was a big part of this book. However, I found the main character still quite annoying and I felt like this book could of been shorter but with an epilogue at the end(that definitely would of been an added bonus). Overall I really did enjoy this book,I just wish the other boo
Danielle
This series didn't quite live up to my expectations. After reading the synopsis I held high hopes that I would get lost and caught up in this young adult series, but sadly it was not to be. Enjoyable enough but didn't truly capture me.
Brianna
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SERIES SO HEARTWARMINGGGG BLESSS

• Keep the Faith (Faith, #2)
  • Love Song
  • Fashion Assassin (Jessica Cole: Model Spy, #2)
  • Songs About Us (Songs About A Girl, #2)
  • One Italian Summer
  • All About Mia
  • Air (Blue #2)
  • Love Bomb (Ladybirds, #2)
  • Diary of a Mall Girl
  • Second Best Friend
  • Indigo Donut
  • My Box-Shaped Heart
  • This Beats Perfect (This Beats Perfect #1)
  • Super Awkward
  • Dreaming the Bear
  • Only Love Can Break Your Heart
  • Deep Water
  • Nightwanderers
Estelle Maskame is a novelist from Peterhead in Scotland. After gaining universal acclaim online during her teenage years, she signed a print contract with the Edinburgh-based publisher Black & White Publishing at the age of seventeen. She left school and now writes full-time. Did I Mention I Love You? is her first novel.

The DIMILY Series (4 books)
  • Did I Mention I Love You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #1)
  • Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2)
  • Just Don't Mention It (The DIMILY Series)