Start by marking “A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)

A Bloody Kingdom

(Ruthless People #4)

It has been eight years since the Callahans defeated Avian Doers and conquered Chicago. Melody is now the Governor and public face of the family, while Liam rises as the Ceann na Conairte of both the Irish and Italians.

Their reach is limitless; their power endless...but is it possible to have too much power? Can Liam and Melody raise a family, a city, and an empire?

Only a
Published July 14th 2016

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! A Bloody Kingdom, book 4 of 4. The bloody conclusion to Liam & Mel’s ruthless saga. A love so great it transcends time & life as we know it!

“This isn’t over, wife.”
“I’m already wet, husband.”

The Ruthless People saga follows the merger, through marriage, of two mafia families, The Callahan’s (Irish) and The Giovanni’s (Italian), with the intent of maintaining wealth and world domination through mainly drug trafficking and corruption by a.n.y. m.e.a.n.s. n.e.c.e.s.s.a.r.y.!

Boo
J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
IT'S MOTHERFUCKING LIVE!!!!

photo FB_IMG_1455040451732_zpsqrjvgvlo.jpg

If I wasn’t pinching myself right now or suffering from the worst fucking headache ever I would think I was fucking dreaming!

Because the shit I’ve fucking gone through for the past 2 days can’t be fucking real!

I’m sitting here fucking shaking because of the adrenaline rush that’s running through my veins.

My chest hurts and I’m finding it difficult to breath.

With bloodshot eyes and shaking hands I’m finally ready…

WHAT THE FUCKNG FUCK HAVE I READ???
THIS BOOK!

Oh my fuck
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5/5 'Bloody' Stars!
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
BR with my buddy bitch, the sexy Sasha Elle a.k.a Mrs. Liam Callahan ;)
 photo A Bloody Kingdom - J. J. McAvoy_zps8woddun3.png

I really don't know where to start. This book wrecked me. Wrecked me SO BAD. The lovely Sasha and I buddy read this together and I can assure you we still have book hangover. I probably said this to many people by now (including to J. J. McAvoy) but I have never cried so much while reading. A Bloody Kingdom is a bittersweet, extremely emo
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Oh my goodness, what a crazy ride!!! I'm speechless right now. This story took my breath away... I loved it so much. :) Once again J.J.McAvoy didn't disappoint me. I laughed, I cried.. Ugh it's so hard to say goodbye to them. I'll miss Liam&Bloody Melody so much. :'(

J.J.McAvoy, I love you, I adore you… Thank you very much for this journey!

(view spoiler)

MischaS_
Re-read (12/2018): This is killing me. 🤯🌋💣

On one side this book's killing me! The ending always breaks my heart. It starts to break a long time before the end because I know what's coming. (view spoiler)

On one side, I love how cruel they still are. But on the other side, I think that the parent side of them changed them a bit. And I dislike Mel being a Governor because in a
S.M. West
5+++ “Let’s flush out the rats.” STARS

Bloody Hell! This was one wildly intense ride. Basically, I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest, tied to the end of a Nascar and then dragged around the racetrack at a gazillion miles an hour! And that was before the last quarter of the book. Then, fucking forget about it, all bets were off, I was done for!!

Liam and Melody are truly one dynamite couple. These two are always over the top, beyond ruthless and bloody and I loved every minute of it.
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **ruthless** STARS

“We laugh together. We cry together. We fight together.”

That was perfect, just bloody perfect. I really thought the series was well and done after the third book, but then I started reading this and I can honestly say the fourth book in the Ruthless People series was the book I never knew I wanted, but I'm so freaking happy we got it.

It probably comes with no surprise to followers of my reviews that I love JJ McAvoy's books, and A Bloody Kingdom is no exception. The fourt
Don
** ARC very kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

A million 'PLEASE DON'T END' stars!!!!!

"And if anything comes against us, we will do what we have always done.”
“Fight?”
“Win.”

When I saw that there was a 4th book I questioned what more could J.J. McAvoy do with the Callahan's? Well, she can do A LOT more. I'm
drained right now. I went into A Bloody Kingdom with a smile on my fast and left emotionally and mentally drained. THIS was my favorite book out of the
rheeza
**6+ BLOODY STARS**

First of all, I have to start this ‘review’ by screaming from the top of my lungs – THIS BOOK WRECKED ME!!! There, now I can be more composed. Sort of.  Well, ok fine who am I kidding I am still reeling from this book. I have been warned that this is going to be painfully gut wrenching but holy shit did it felt like I have been hit my truck. I’m not complaining though because this book was BLOODY BRILLIANT. An epic emotional roller coaster that I’m more than willing to go thro
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
✪3.5 stars - Yes! I know I'm in the minority with this rating.But don't worry I'm not planning to be 'Ruthless' about it ;) ✪

First,Lets just get a few things straight.Yes,I enjoyed the story and Yes,I loved the characters.
So then why not a 4 or 5 stars ? Because It failed to wow me like the first three.
I get that we're in Book 4 and that it may seem almost pointless to have any further character development now since Liam&Melody have already grown quite well in to their personna's as the RUT
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 Love Those Callahan Stars
 photo image_zpszxonynut.jpeg

There are times you read a book and your feelings are all over the place. You read the last few chapters and the epilogue and you sit there........not sure if you liked it or hated it. I'm in a quandary and that drives me crazy.

First- I love Melody and Liam and the entire Callahan Family.....Neal, Mina, Declan, Cora, Evelyn and all the kids. The dynamics of this Mob family is infectious and intoxicating. This story is told in multiple POVs, each Callahan getting th
Elizabeth
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~Full Review To Come~
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 5+ GOLD SPOONS *****

"You are mine, Liam. You belong to me. Your face, your body, your heart, your soul, you sold it to me and I sold mine to you. So if I die, you die. If you die, I die. As long as there is air in your lungs, there is air in mine."

description

My emotions were everywhere. One minute I was laughing, and then later I was crying my eyes out. This story was told perfectly. Who knew that this series had room to become better?

It's amazing how much Melody and Liam have changed since the fir
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
4th book in the Ruthless series
HEA: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Trigger: (view spoiler)

description

Popopopopopopo J.J. What have you done!?? OMG I don't even know where to start with my review!! I wanted to rip everything. I was a mess, I was already writing you a letter in mind to say how devastated I was and then BAM.

description

A bloody Kingdom was just the book I wanted. It has everything a fan of this series will want and need! You have
Amanda
5 'ruthless' stars

What an epic finale for the most ruthless couple, Liam and Melody Callahan.

description

When I heard that J. J. McAvoy is writing another book for Liam and Melody, I'm worried. We already got a perfect ending for them in American Savages, why is there a need to fix something that isn't broken in the first place? But damn.... she really did manage to pull off something even better from the last one. This just prove how brilliant an author she is and now I sound like a total fangirl.

J. J. M
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
WHAT?! There's a book four?! We get more of Liam?! OMG!!!!
Deborah
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it

It's still crazy, far-fetched and OTT but heavier.

While this series isn't for everyone it's definitely been for me 'Ruthless People' was a revelation, crazy far-fetched and completely OTT and I fell totally in love with Melody and Liam, then came 'The Untouchables' and the brilliant funny and addictive 'American Savages' so what about this one?
A Bloody Kingdom is a different read, for a start Melody and Liam are older, their relationship is more established, Melody is Governor of Chicago and the
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
Review to be posted closer to release date or once Alba is done consolidating me *it's worse then I imagined*

Jeysus make it stop! And it's not what it sounds like from me updates it's 1000 times more heart wrenching then that.
Betul
**Received ARC in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Never get comfortable because I will only know peace the day I die."

Ruthless people... A very appropriate title for this series. We again get to see how ruthless Melody and Liam are. I am almost forgot how ruthless, but A Bloody Kingdom was a great reminder.

Melody is governor and pretty much rules Chicago. She is one of my all time favorite female characters. She is one of the strongest and most ruthless character I have ever read about. She has
L*Take Me To My HEA*
The ending stops at Chapter 24. I don't care about chapters 25-27. AT. ALL. It was very anti-climatic for me. I don't care about the twist. It was not a kind of twist that impressed me. It was just BS. #sorrynotsorry.
Lyndy Ann ♫
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I read on my timeline on here that J J McAvoy was writing a new series Children of Vice about the Giovanni Callahan kids I got excited so I thought I better get on and FINALLY read A Bloody Kingdom.

Well I loved spending time again with Liam and Melody Callahan I had forgotten how these two behave and all the adventures and shoot outs they have along with all the rough sex.

I adored the kids Ethan, Wyatt and Donna and as a family they are so cute loved all the banter. I cannot wait to read th
~Mindy Lynn~
I decided to wait and review this series until I finished the last book. Then when I finished I decided I needed some time to reflect on what I read... Well, now I think I am ready to write that review. . .

When I read the first book I was completely intrigued by it being not only a Mafia story with the Irish and Italians, but it being an arranged marriage between the two as well. I think I might have a thing for mafia books. I know I have a thing for arranged marriages. It just does it for me. A
Doris
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have a major book hangover right now. Will give my thoughts later.

Honestly I don't have to words to explain how I feel about this one. Outstanding, fantastic, overwhelming; they don't do this book justice. This whole series had me hooked from the very beginning and as each book was read, J.J made the story better and better. During a series of books it seems that at least one of them is a bit dull in comparison to the rest. Not with this series, each book surpasses the previous. The twists and
Shanny
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it so happy the kids are getting a book!

So excited to read this!
Ari Reavis
Aug 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-it, mafia-mob
2.5 Stars

I was underwhelmed by everything. Most of all the villain... like freaking again with this? If you read it, you know what I mean about specifically who the villain was. I couldn't help but roll my eyes, a lot. Then the same certain event, if you will, kept supposedly happening, so when it finally 'happened', at that point, I was like....'OK AND?" Honestly, maybe it was just a 'it's not you, it's me' situation with this read. Idk. Even Liam didn't excite me much. The romance was blah. Su
 Naqelle
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
omg i cant wait to read this one .
Anisa
You know i don't have words .. i'm fucking speechless .. !
.. with this book I felt like i was NUMB all the time , i don't know how to decribe my emotions .. i think i felt all the emotions that exist , all of them . ANGER , PASSION , FEAR , CONFUSED , SAD , TERRIFIED , HAPPY .. etc .
I cried so muuuch , you have no idea , i thought that i was going to have a heart attack, not MELODY ! ( is it possible to die from a heart attack at this young age that i am ? lol :D :P ) .
I LOVED IT SOOOO MUUUC
Marcella
**Re-read 20 January 2018**

This series will always be my favorite mafia story! At this moment I'm impatiently waiting for my baby Wyatt's book! Cannot wait for Mel's favorite - The Mad Doc - to get his story!

**First review**

"You are mine Liam. You belong to me. Your face, your body, your heart, your soul. You sold it to me and I sold mine to you. So if I die, you die. If you die, I die. As long as there is air in your lungs, there is air in mine."

J.J must get off on torturing her readers beca
River
Mar 27, 2016 rated it liked it
I have so many mixed feelings about this book. Mostly about that ending and it's so hard to talk about it without spoilers but I'll try.

I liked reading everyone's POV and seeing the guys having families. was this book necessary? for the Ruthless People Series, no. But apparently there's going to be a series about the kids so I guess this book paved the way for that.

I hate Melody, I've always hated her. I like strong women but Mel is not "strong" she's selfish as fuck. It always bothered me that
Roisin
description

What the hell am I supposed to do now!? I legit can't believe it's over. I waited so long for this book, and now it's gone!!!! :(

J.J. McAvoy is a fucking genius! I've never read an author like her. Her stories draw me in time and time again and excite me like no others. (And I like to think my standards are pretty high!) This is probably the best series I've ever read. Everything about it is so perfect to me, the characters, the plot, the setting, I just love it all.

Melody is my favourite chara
C.D.'s Canaries: A Bloody Kingdom BR 7/14/16 12 42 Jul 15, 2016 08:36PM
  • Breathless & Bloodstained (The Chicago War, #4)
  • Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • The Raven Room (The Raven Room, #1)
  • Explicit Memory (Explicit, #3)
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • Sweetest Sorrow (Forbidden, #2)
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
I’m a twenty-year-old something born in Montreal, Canada but currently living in Virginia for school. I would tell you want my major is however after two years I still have no idea what I’m doing.

So I’m a writer (duh that’s how you found me), movie enthusiast, and self-proclaimed chef. I love music even though I can’t sing or dance to save my life. (That doesn’t necessarily stop me but you’ve been

Ruthless People (4 books)
  • Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1)
  • The Untouchables (Ruthless People, #2)
  • American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)
“And if anything comes against us, we will do what we have always done.”
“Fight?”