Start by marking “300 Fox Way Holiday Piece (The Raven Cycle, #0.3)” as Want to Read:
300 Fox Way Holiday Piece (The Raven Cycle, #0.3)

300 Fox Way Holiday Piece

(The Raven Cycle 0.3)

A peek into the holiday festivities at 300 Fox Way.

We asked Maggie Stiefvater to give us a peek into the scene at 300 Fox Way during the holidays, and what we got back was nothing less than amazing! Read the full bonus Raven Cycle scene!
Published December 9th 2014

To ask other readers questions about 300 Fox Way Holiday Piece, please sign up.
Érica That's the right link! For further confirmation, here's the original reblogged on Maggie's own tumblr: http://maggie-stiefvater.tumblr.com/p...

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
"What were you looking at?” She was shivering, hungry, ready for bed even as the sun glinted newly at her through the glass door to the backyard.
“Everything,” Persephone answered, selecting a very cold and withered piece of okra to take with her. “And letting it look at us.”

I love Maura, Calla and Persephone!
Those three women are just amazing! <333

My only complaint:
I wish this would have been longer! XD
emma
Truly I feel bad even marking this as read because it's straight up two pages long, and even that feels generous, but:

- I read it, and also
- I will read literally anything in this series, even if
- Gansey is never mentioned, because
- I still like Blue and Maura and Persephone and Calla and 300 Fox Way and Blue's room with her chili-pepper lights enough to read even an utterly pointless 2-pager about any and all of them.
Roobie

"What were you looking at?"

"Everything. And letting it look at us."

Alessia
Feb 22, 2016 rated it liked it
"What do you want for Christmas, Blue? Something more."
Olivia-Savannah  Roach
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
I love reading snippets contributing to a series or adding more insight, but really - this added nothing at all. It was just a scene of everyday life. Yes, atmosphere and setting. However, it was so short and well, meaningless :/
Marnie  Krüger
Raven Cycle

This was cute, but I want more!
dani
“What do you want for Christmas, Blue? Something more.”

Oh boy, that prequel was adorable but too short, it's not faaaair! Also, this 'I want something more' is a bit emotional - you know, a beautiful friendship and partnership was build between Blue, Noah, Adam, Gansey and Ronan sometime after this, and it means a lot.
Katie (patronusaurus reads)
This teeny-tiny little snippet of what the world of the Raven Boys is like during the holidays is so lovely. It makes me want to jump back into the Raven Cycle and really savor it, because I feel like that is a series that demands to be read more than once so you can make sense of it all. As always, Maggie Stiefvater's writing was lovely, and getting a peek into Blue's life and the craziness of her household was as lively and fun as ever.
Julia (ten_thousand_books)
“What were you looking at?” She was shivering, hungry, ready for bed even as the sun glinted newly at her through the glass door to the backyard.
Blue hadn’t asked to sit with them again. Everything wasn’t something she was ever going to see.

5/5 stars!
bookellenic
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Way too short, I wanted more! I think I'm craving to dive back into The Raven Cycle.
cindy
it's no surprise why maggie stiefvater is one of my favourite authors when she can literally conjure up the most magical atmosphere with just 200 words 🔮
Rushda
Jan 17, 2019 added it
lmao why is the cover of this taken from a random edit i made on tumblr five years ago djskskak
Aleksandra
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-english
I feel like I want to get a Christmas tree and decorate my room right now!
elena
i want to spend the holidays with the ladies at 300 fox way, too!!
Lilith Knight
"What do you want for Christmas, Blue? Something more."

That story was so short, I'm offended.
Jiana
Jul 12, 2019 added it
what was the point of this
Apr 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
This is a cute little short about the holiday traditions that play out at 300 Fox Way and I'm sure if you're a fan of the series then you won't be surprised that Blue's family like to do things a little differently.

You can read this short for free here: http://ireadyabooks.tumblr.com/post/1...
Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm probably biased, it's just a snippet. But I love this series, and I love Blue and all the women of 300 Fox Way, and I think it's super sweet for Maggie Stiefvater to give us this small glimpse into the Christmas festivities of these beloved characters.
Anna
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
until the new series comes out, i will have to be satisfied with anything at all, but damn that added nothing to the series
Majo
Feb 28, 2017 rated it liked it
“What were you looking at?”
“Everything, and letting it look at us."

¡Que difícil es puntuar algo tan corto!
Liam
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it
( 3.5 STARS )

I love Blue Sargent with all my heart so this was a really sweet and great read! I really do miss this series and this little story has truly blessed me and left me wanting even more!
Uma   ~Books.Bags.Burgers.
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MINI-REVIEW

AAARRGGHH! It's barely a couple of pages long and yet Maggie Stiefvater manages to make it magical! BUT WHY IS IT SO SHORT?? I want more! After reading this, I've suddenly gotten a craving to know more about Blue before the Raven boys came along. How was life at 300 Fox Way? How was school? Who was Blue friends with? What were her hobbies?

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

I was kind of disappointed by the fact that there was barely any dialogue in the piece because I know Orla talking wo
S.K. Levy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you're going to write a two page short story as a snippet prequel to The Raven Boys, you've got to do it right. Maggie does it right =]
BooksAreLife
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it
idk what is life right now without the Raven Cycle so I just this literal snippet (goodreads says it's 2 pages) of fox way and well at least its something :))))
Sinéad
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, ya, 5-stars
I wish this was longer but I'll take anything Raven Cycle related!

Christmas at 300 Fox Way is a Christmas I'd like to experience <3
- ̗̀  jaelyn ̖́-
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
i feel mushy inside ahhhh :)
Brittany
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
While this wasn't my favorite it still was pretty good. This was a short holiday piece about what goes on at Fox Way during Christmas. I loved the description of how the house was set up and Blue's reaction to her family's psychic abilities. It was a fun, short little piece.
Natassa
Mar 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I finished The Dream Thieves a little while ago, went to check when The Raven King comes out (because I couldn't for the life of me remember the date) and saw that this short story along with another one existed and got super confused which promptly shifted to excitement and I sat down to read them immediately.

This was an interesting glimpse of their lives. Cute, short, and definitely something I wish I would've read back in December instead of the first day of spring (even though we woke up to
Holly
Feb 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, young-adult
Cute, but I wish it had a bit more whimsy. Though seriously, hay does get everywhere, especially in socks.
Catarina (TravelerBetweenWorlds)
This was very short. There's like nothing to add to the main story. I was not expecting that, I was hoping to be longer.
We only have Maura, Calla, Persephone and Blue at the Christmas time. And that's it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Other Worlds
  • The Future Collection
  • Of Fire and Ash (Fairy Queens, #1.5)
  • The Beasts Who Fought for Fairyland Until the Very End and Further Still
  • The First Star to Fall (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1.5)
  • Prophet (Struck, #0.5)
  • Not for Humans
  • Scenic Route (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #0.3)
  • Panic Origin Story
  • Crow Memory (The Blood Journals, #1.5)
  • Portrait of a Donor (Starters, #1.75)
  • Stolen Souls (Nightshade Prequel #1.5; Nightshade World #1.5)
  • Daniel's Gift (Fallen Shorts #3.5)
  • Twilite a Parody
  • Bobla
  • Kiki's Delivery Service, Volume 2
  • The Invitation (Darkness Rising, #1.6)
  • Becca and the Prisoner's Cross (The Copernicus Legacy #2.5; The Copernicus Archives, #2)
New York Times bestselling author of The Shiver Trilogy, The Raven Cycle, and The Scorpio Races. Artist. Driver of things with wheels. Avid reader.

All of Maggie Stiefvater's life decisions have been formed by a desire to leave a mark, resulting in spray-painted cars, sharpie-covered computer printers, ink-splattered walls, and stories told in books, in magazines, and on stages. Maggie Stiefvater l

The Raven Cycle (4 books)
  • The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
  • The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)