Start by marking “300 Fox Way Holiday Piece (The Raven Cycle, #0.3)” as Want to Read:
300 Fox Way Holiday Piece (The Raven Cycle, #0.3)

300 Fox Way Holiday Piece

(The Raven Cycle #0.3)

A peek into the holiday festivities at 300 Fox Way.

We asked Maggie Stiefvater to give us a peek into the scene at 300 Fox Way during the holidays, and what we got back was nothing less than amazing! Read the full bonus Raven Cycle scene!
Published December 9th 2014

To ask other readers questions about 300 Fox Way Holiday Piece, please sign up.
gen lmao three years later but yes I think so I keep checking different links and they all end the same. lmao it's so short but that's what a drabble it a…morelmao three years later but yes I think so I keep checking different links and they all end the same. lmao it's so short but that's what a drabble it after all! happy holidays!(less)

Start your review of 300 Fox Way Holiday Piece (The Raven Cycle, #0.3)
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
"What were you looking at?” She was shivering, hungry, ready for bed even as the sun glinted newly at her through the glass door to the backyard.
“Everything,” Persephone answered, selecting a very cold and withered piece of okra to take with her. “And letting it look at us.”

I love Maura, Calla and Persephone!
Those three women are just amazing! <333

My only complaint:
I wish this would have been longer! XD
emma
Truly I feel bad even marking this as read because it's straight up two pages long, and even that feels generous, but:

- I read it, and also
- I will read literally anything in this series, even if
- Gansey is never mentioned, because
- I still like Blue and Maura and Persephone and Calla and 300 Fox Way and Blue's room with her chili-pepper lights enough to read even an utterly pointless 2-pager about any and all of them.
Roobie
⭐️4.5 stars⭐️

"What were you looking at?"

"Everything. And letting it look at us."

Alessia
Feb 22, 2016 rated it liked it
"What do you want for Christmas, Blue? Something more."
Olivia-Savannah
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
I love reading snippets contributing to a series or adding more insight, but really - this added nothing at all. It was just a scene of everyday life. Yes, atmosphere and setting. However, it was so short and well, meaningless :/
Robin (Bridge Four)
Jun 01, 2021 rated it liked it
Too short :(

I love the ladies at 300 fox way and desperately wanted more than two pages of them. But I was happy to see how the gaggle of women celebrated solstice.
Marnie  (Enchanted Bibliophile)
Raven Cycle

This was cute, but I want more!
Dani
“What do you want for Christmas, Blue? Something more.”

Oh boy, that prequel was adorable but too short, it's not faaaair! Also, this 'I want something more' is a bit emotional - you know, a beautiful friendship and partnership was build between Blue, Noah, Adam, Gansey and Ronan sometime after this, and it means a lot.
Julia (ten_thousand_books)
“What were you looking at?” She was shivering, hungry, ready for bed even as the sun glinted newly at her through the glass door to the backyard.
Blue hadn’t asked to sit with them again. Everything wasn’t something she was ever going to see.

5/5 stars!
cindy
it's no surprise why maggie stiefvater is one of my favourite authors when she can literally conjure up the most magical atmosphere with just 200 words 🔮 ...more
Katie
May 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, may-2019
This teeny-tiny little snippet of what the world of the Raven Boys is like during the holidays is so lovely. It makes me want to jump back into the Raven Cycle and really savor it, because I feel like that is a series that demands to be read more than once so you can make sense of it all. As always, Maggie Stiefvater's writing was lovely, and getting a peek into Blue's life and the craziness of her household was as lively and fun as ever. ...more
Sophie_The_Jedi_Knight
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4.25
I liked this. I enjoyed seeing the classic psychic trio together. I just... I don't love 300 Fox Way as much as other people do. It was a beautiful dip back into Henrietta, but I enjoyed Monmouth Manufacturing a bit more, y'know? It was great reading this on Christmas with the other holiday drabble, though.
bookellenic
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Way too short, I wanted more! I think I'm craving to dive back into The Raven Cycle. ...more
Aleksandra
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-english
I feel like I want to get a Christmas tree and decorate my room right now!
birdie
What do you want for Christmas, Blue?
Something more.”

absolutely no one:
me: i literally have tears in my eyes
Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm probably biased, it's just a snippet. But I love this series, and I love Blue and all the women of 300 Fox Way, and I think it's super sweet for Maggie Stiefvater to give us this small glimpse into the Christmas festivities of these beloved characters. ...more
eleni
i want to spend the holidays with the ladies at 300 fox way, too!!
Jaded Reader
Jun 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Compared to the other short stories I just read, this fell a bit short. It was cute but not ENOUGH. Ironically I wanted “Something more.”
Apr 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
This is a cute little short about the holiday traditions that play out at 300 Fox Way and I'm sure if you're a fan of the series then you won't be surprised that Blue's family like to do things a little differently.

You can read this short for free here: http://ireadyabooks.tumblr.com/post/1...
Rushda
Jan 17, 2019 added it
lmao why is the cover of this taken from a random edit i made on tumblr five years ago djskskak ...more
☽✰Madison✰☾
Of course I wish this was longer but that's not to say that I didn't enjoy, its just because I love 300 fox way, the 3 clairvoyant women who reside within, and special Blue so much!!!

Anna
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
until the new series comes out, i will have to be satisfied with anything at all, but damn that added nothing to the series
Majo
Feb 28, 2017 rated it liked it
“What were you looking at?”
“Everything, and letting it look at us."

¡Que difícil es puntuar algo tan corto!
Liam
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it
( 3.5 STARS )

I love Blue Sargent with all my heart so this was a really sweet and great read! I really do miss this series and this little story has truly blessed me and left me wanting even more!
✧・゚: *✧  iro ✧*:・゚✧
"What do you want for Christmas, Blue? Something more."

That story was so short, I'm offended.
Holly
Feb 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, young-adult
Cute, but I wish it had a bit more whimsy. Though seriously, hay does get everywhere, especially in socks.
Jiana
Jul 12, 2019 added it
what was the point of this
Uma    | Books.Bags.Burgers
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MINI-REVIEW

AAARRGGHH! It's barely a couple of pages long and yet Maggie Stiefvater manages to make it magical! BUT WHY IS IT SO SHORT?? I want more! After reading this, I've suddenly gotten a craving to know more about Blue before the Raven boys came along. How was life at 300 Fox Way? How was school? Who was Blue friends with? What were her hobbies?

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

I was kind of disappointed by the fact that there was barely any dialogue in the piece because I know Orla talking
cosmina elena
*Gifts. There were gifts, but never under the tree.*

* Everything wasn’t something she was ever going to see. *

* What do you want for Christmas, Blue? Something more.
Usually she got gloves. Maura nearly always gave everyone gloves for Christmas. That was all right, Blue supposed. It wasn’t the entire world, but it was something. She could always use another set of gloves.*
S.K. Levy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you're going to write a two page short story as a snippet prequel to The Raven Boys, you've got to do it right. Maggie does it right =] ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Vulcans Are Hot (Anna and The French Kiss, #1.5)
  • The Penultimate Hours (The Last Hours, #0.5)
  • The Tailor (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1.5)
  • Cirenworth Hall, Devonshire (Chain of Gold Extra Content #4)
  • The City of Bones (Chain of Gold Extra Content #5)
  • Lucie and Ghosts (Chain of Gold Extra Content #6)
  • A Lightwood Christmas Carol, Part II (Chain of Gold Extra Content #8)
  • A Lightwood Christmas Carol, Part I (Chain of Gold Extra Content #7)
  • The Anniversary Party (Chain of Gold Extra Content #9)
  • Days Past: Christopher (Chain of Gold Extra Content #3)
  • Heartstopper: Become Human
  • Days Past: Lucie and Cordelia (Chain of Gold Extra Content #2)
  • The Anniversary Party, part 2 (Chain of Gold Extra Content #10)
  • The Demon in the Wood (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #0.1)
  • The Devil Tavern (Chain of Gold Extra Content #1)
  • The King's Men (All for the Game, #3)
  • The Raven King (All for the Game, #2)
  • We Jace you a Clary Xmas
See top shelves…
New York Times bestselling author of The Shiver Trilogy, The Raven Cycle, and The Scorpio Races. Artist. Driver of things with wheels. Avid reader.

All of Maggie Stiefvater's life decisions have been formed by a desire to leave a mark, resulting in spray-painted cars, sharpie-covered computer printers, ink-splattered walls, and stories told in books, in magazines, and on stages. Maggie Stiefvater l

The Raven Cycle (4 books)
  • The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
  • The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)