Start by marking “Wicked Love (Wicked White #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Love (Wicked White #3)

Wicked Love

(Wicked White #3)

All Tyler Mercer wanted was to make music—until he met Avery Jenson. The beautiful new girl in town turned his head and struck a chord in his heart. But when their one night of passion results in devastating tragedy, Tyler hits the road, leaving behind his dead-end hometown and the girl he knows he’ll never forget.

After her father was caught embezzling, Avery’s
Published May 31st 2016 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Love, please sign up.
MJ Yes. Each book features a different member of Wicked White

Start your review of Wicked Love (Wicked White #3)
Christy
Jul 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-audios
3-3.5 stars

photo stencil.instagram-post_zpsyjamgppb.jpg

Wicked Love is the third book in Michelle’s Wicked White series. I was more than excited to make time to listen to the audio of this book. I’ve enjoyed this series lots and I always love Michelle’s writing and characters. This book focuses on Tyler Mercer, drummer for Wicked White.

Tyler and Avery meet when Avery is in college. Avery is feisty and likable. Tyler is pretty great from the start. Both of them have things going on in their lives that make a relationship not the best or easiest
Maya
3,5 STARS

I love this cover and that was the main reason I chose to give the book a try. Only after I started reading the story more, I thought I'd be great to check out the author and to my surprise, it was none other than the fantastic Michelle A. Valentine. I love her Black Falcon Series and that's why I knew that Wicked Love would make for an amazing read, as well. And I wasn't wrong. For such a short read, it's really sweet but also sad and heartfelt. It's definitely a story about personal
Ellie
Oct 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Unoriginal and cringey

Juvenile writing, immature and flat characters, same old lame tropes. The hero's POV was too girly and the dialogue was silly.

*spoilers*

Boy meets girl, insta-love, boy dumps girl after a tragedy because 'he's no good for her.' Abandons her on the worst day of her life...and oh yeah, surprise! Of course she's pregnant because they were too stupid for birth control!
So he leaves her to languish in Nowheresville while he plays rock and roll
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I m enjoying this series so much

Avery live is goin a lil crazy at the min she dealing with her boyfriend cheating she as been thrown out of her Kappa an her an he dad lost his job an her mum left life is just just great NOT but when she sees a gorgeous guy called Tyler with sexy tattoos an hot body things mite just get a lil better after al but after dealing with a cheating boyfriend an her mum leaving trust is not on the t
Karen Mc
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tender and touching, Wicked Love is a roller coaster of a rock star romance sprinkled with heat and filled with heart. It’s a passionate and poignant tale of heartbreak, healing, and happiness fused with fate and feels with highs and lows. A story that heats your heart and sings to your soul. Wicked Love is wicked good.

Rock star romances, along with MMA, are my favorite stories to read so I could not help but devour Wicked Love as I did the other wickedly wonderful books in this series. The fantasy o
Rejane
Sep 30, 2016 rated it liked it
2 and a half stars. Kinda lame. Lazy writing
Rachel K
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
I honestly thought this was going to be a good one. It started strong and I liked the initial set up...but then it all seemed to fall apart. I wasn't impressed with the hero. Very little character development and everything seemed very...on the surface. The hero was arrogant, selfish with little to no thought or care to how his decisions in life affected other people.
As for the heroine, she was incredibly superficial and lacked a spine! He leaves without a word, at a critical moment in her life
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This was the third and final book in the trilogy. It was nice to see the drummer's story. The only thing that bugged me was how long it took to get to the present time. Most of the book (about 70%) was spent in the past. They both had been through a lot. So I was glad that they got their HEA.
Rustys
Apr 19, 2016 rated it liked it

This is Avery Jenson and Tyler Mercer’s story.
Eighty percent of the story takes place before Tyler Mercer became
the drummer in Wicked White.
The majority is told through Avery’s POV.
It started strong with Avery striking back at her cheating boyfriend by
taking a crowbar to his car when Tyler intervened.
Tyler is part time musician, full time stock boy in a poverty-stricken town.
His goal is to make it big in music while fulfilling a promise he made to his dad.
Wanting the best for his son Tyler’s dad made an unrealistic request.
Avery’s college/sorority
Zizz
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
ARC provided by netgalley for an honest review

I am sorry but I did not enjoy this. SPOILER ALERT...

Instead of developing the plot to create depth and emotion, it was riddled with cliches. The characters were all one-dimensional. Things moved at warp speed. I just abhor insta-love but do you know what I hate more than that? Lack of grovelling. This one had it both. I just couldn't buy the ending.

Avery was a hard character to accept. She was too immature. Too self-consciou
Dilek VT
Oct 01, 2018 marked it as never-no-way
It has everything I hate in it.

Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends

Link: http://collectorofbookboyfriends.com/...

Book Review: 5+ Crowbar Stars!!

Michelle A. Valentine did her magic again and wrote another sexy musician who went straight to my Top Music BBFs.Tyler Mercer simply gave his all and became one of the best.

Wicked Love is the first installment in the Wicked White series and it’s the story of Tyler Mercer, one of the 4 members of the Wicked White.

His story with Avery starts in college; about 3 years ago before Tyler joined the Wicked White. Everything started when Tyler gets to give Avery a ride home after she almost smashed her ex’sbest.
Wicked
L.P. Hidalgo
May 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
I received this book for an honest review:

The Pros: I like this book was able to bring a new light to the the rest of the Wicked White band, dual point of views, and the loyalty between father and daughter.

The Cons: I really wanted to like this book but sadly I just couldn't. The writing felt weak as a whole. The biggest issues was the lack depth in the main characters. Let's start with heroine; Avery characters comes off superficial, lack backbone and any internal angst she had to
Jenny Brightman Harris
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

In this book we meet Tyler Mercer and Avery Jenson. Avery is a girl who's father did a very bad thing and it is coming back to hurt his daughter. When it is found out that Avery's father embezzled from the company he worked for nobody cares that Avery didn't know what was happening she is shunned at her college. When she finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her with one of her sorority sisters she is determined to do something about it. Howe
María Paulina
Apr 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
|ARC kindly provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.|

Avery’s life seems to go downhill ever since she discovered her boyfriend cheating on her with her sorority’s leader. She meets Tyler by accident just as she is about to smash her ex-boyfriend’s car lights and he rides her home. Turns out, her father was caught stealing money and now they have nowhere to go, so she drops out of college and goes to live with her grandmother in a very dead town hours away. Blah blah blah and t
Laura Johnson
Arc generously provided for a honest review. Entertaining read. Although some parts were predictable the story kept me interested. Low in the sexy department but high in the romance. My main complaint is that a lot of the angst just seemed unnecessary to me. That part kind of wore me out. Overall, in my opinion it was a good read.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
3.75 Stars

The characters were great, but it seems like the story line for each of the band members just fizzled with each release. It ended up being a bit cliche and and ending that left me disappointed.
Doris
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is Tyler’s story and he had made a promise to his dad just before he died that Tyler would get out of his small town and follow his dream in music. Tyler had every intention of doing just that UNTIL he met this feisty girl who was all but ready to use a crowbar to smash in her cheating boyfriend’s headlights on his prize car. It took Tyler questioning her if it was worth getting into trouble for a cheater so when she decided against it, the sorority girls who were supposed to be her friends ...more
Marialee
Apr 18, 2016 rated it liked it
***ARC provided by NetGalley for honest review***

So, I love Michelle A. Valentine and all of her books, but this one kind of fell off the mark for me. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I just thought that it went way too fast and it just wasn't written as well as the other two. This is really killing me to write this because I love this author.

One of the parts that I did love was how at the very beginning you meet Avery and she is on this path to destroy her cheating boyfriends
Lauren - SERIESous Books
-- Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

**I received a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

Wicked Love had a lot of potential but it just fell flat to me in the end.

Part of the issue was the maturity of the characters. Avery had so much potential to have some great growth (especially with her self-esteem issues) bFree!
**I
Wendy
I am disappointed that I didn’t like this book. The synopsis intrigued me enough to want to read it.

When we first meet Avery, she has caught her boyfriend cheating and this coincides with problems with her family. So girl has had a rough couple of months. I did enjoy how she met the hero, Tyler. It was funny and I though that this story would go great. Tyler and Avery kept running into each other so you know it was just a matter of time before a relationship of some sorts would develop. Now, I
❤Sana❤
Apr 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2016
ARC kindly provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest Review :)

3 stars!

I don't really know what to say about this book. Everything started great.

Avery and Tyler met at a parking lot where she was about to damage her ex-boyfriend's car with a crowbar because she caught him cheating on her.

Tyler was starting his music career and he promised his father on his dying bed that he would stop screwing around and pursue his dream.

When he met Avery, it was a love at first sight,
Amanda
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Unlike the other two books in this series this one was clear cut...you knew what was coming (or at least I did). It was predictable BUT in a good way, you just have this thought while reading it that you know exactly what is going to happen but you also hope your right because it's what you want to happen.
I wasn't a fan of Tyler in Wicked White at all, he had a chip on his shoulder the size of Texas and took what he was feeling out on his band mates which just escalated the animosity that
Jennifer Dicenzo
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I haven't read any other previous books in the series, but I didn't feel like I was missing anything when I was reading this one. Avery is a very resilient college student who is forced to leave college in a cloud of shame after her father is caught for stealing money from his company. Tyler is a musician that came across Avery in one of these moments that embarrassed her and came to her rescue. When Avery and her father are forced to move back to the hometown where h ...more
Angel
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
I was gifted this book for an honest review.

Avery s a popular girl till one day her father is caught embezzling money then her life goes to pot.
She her boyfriend is cheating on her, her so called friends are no longer her friends, her mother leaves and she has to leave her nice big posh house and move in with her grandmother. All they have left from the life of luxury is the car.

Tyler lost his Dad and promised him on his death bed to stop whoring around and to pursue his dreams.
That was
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I absolutely love Michelle Valentine's books and Wicked Love is my favourite in this series so far, it's brilliantly written with great characters and totally hooked me from the first page.

Avery is having a rough time of it at the minute with her home life, school and relationship issues nothing is going her way then she meets Tyler.
Tyler is a musician just looking for his big break getting involved with a girl is the last thing on his mind then he meets Avery, there's an insta
Bette Hansen
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I must say I really enjoyed this one! I loved the characters of Avery and Tyler, well I loved Tyler until I didn't.....

Avery came to live with her Grandmother after her father embezzled from his company and her idyllic life crumbled around her. I must admit she was a bit of a brat at first and it took a while to really get to like her but the longer she was there with her grandmother and she and Tyler got closer the nicer and more realistic she became. The relationship between Tyler
Jana
Jun 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
I was really disappointed in this book. I enjoyed the authors other books, so I thought this one would be great too. But no.
The entire story is completely rushed, there is no real introduction to the characters, only very little background story. The main character Avery is superficial and has absolutely no backbone, I also found her to have a lot of contradictions in the way she thinks and behaves. Her entire inner monologue and thoughts don’t make sense to me at all. The first entire story li
Mags
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
****ARC Kindly provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review****

4.5☆

This is my favourite book of the series so far, the story itself felt much more solid and hooked me in a lot quicker than the two previous stories did. I also really liked the main characters Tyler and Avery, although admittedly it did take some time for me to warm up to Avery and it wasn't really until the last half of the book that it happened.

The story itself was easy to read, v
Heather 123
Jun 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF

I struggled getting into this book; the pace was too slow and I didn't feel any real connection to either character. Avery talks about feeling so much for Tyler yet I didn't feel that connection between the two of them at all. Her world is very superficial it was difficult for me to relate to. I understand her world fell apart because of her father's actions but I think it was used as an excuse for drama in this book.

This book reads more of a young adult genre than a romance book
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• King of Clubs (Aces & Eights, #2)
  • Seeing Stars (The Celebrity, #1)
  • Finding Storm (The Storm, #4)
  • Jack of Hearts (Aces & Eights, #1)
  • Breaking Stars (The Celebrity, #2)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Seduce Me (Austin Singles, #1)
  • The Manny (Locked & Loaded, #1)
  • Always Love You (Love You, #6.5)
  • Never is a Promise (Never #2)
  • Made to Love You (Love, #5)
  • Double Full (Nice Guys, #1)
  • Need to Love You (Love, #6)
  • The Brothers Next Door (A Striker Brothers MFM Romance)
  • Circling Back
  • Flash Rip
  • Reading the Signs
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
**Please direct all inquires to my website as I don't check messages on this site: www.michelleavalentine.com **

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michel...

Website: www.michelleavalentine.com

Wicked White (3 books)
  • Wicked White (Wicked White, #1)
  • Wicked Reunion (Wicked White, #2)
“It reminds me of the setting for a random, cheesy horror
flick. It makes me think that if we do break down, some
deformed hillbilly will probably drag us into a dilapidated
shack and eat us alive—just like what happened to those
kids in Wrong Turn .”
0 likes
“You want to go out with me?” I question while wearing a
teasing smile. “Well, usually I think it’s only fitting we go
out on a real date seeing as we’ve already been out to
Walmart and all. I don’t take girls there until at least the
second or third date . . . but you’re special, and since our
little trip together today was sort of our date number three,
we can just pretend tonight will be date number four.” He
grins.”