Start by marking “Immortal Nights (Argeneau, #24)” as Want to Read:
Immortal Nights (Argeneau, #24)

Immortal Nights

(Argeneau #24)

Abigail Forsythe’s life hasn’t been easy lately. Still, if there’s one thing guaranteed to take her mind off an empty bank account and abandoned dreams, it’s a naked man locked in a plane’s cargo hold. A very big, incredibly gorgeous naked man. And when instinct prompts her to free him, Abigail must rely on this stranger for survival…a stranger who leaves her thrumming wit ...more
Published September 20th 2016 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Nights, please sign up.
Candy Yes it is a standalone.You do not have to read it from the beginning but it is worth going back at some point and reading the whole series
Joy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Fanny
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it

Immortal Nights narra la historia de Tomasso ( gemelo de Dante ) y Abigail.

Admito que despues de haber leido algunas reseñas de este libro esperaba una historia bastante floja pero lo cierto es que yo me lo pase genial leyendo y lo que es aun mejor, se me paso en un suspiro.

Es cierto que esta saga no es tan asombrosa como lo fue en sus inicios y que algunos de los ultimos libros me han dejado un poco indiferente pero por alguna razon ( quizas el cariño que le tengo a la serie ) siempre termino c
Beth
Caught up in a series difficult life events, Abigail seeks solace with one of her best friends and pilot only to find herself sashed in a cargo plane hiding amongst the crates. What she discovers there would shock even the most hardened, a naked man drugged and being smuggled out the country for some nefarious purpose. Abigail wakes the naked man, in the crate, only to be pushed out of the plane by said naked man into the middle of the Caribbean waters.

Tommasso is an immortal that has been captu
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance my-review-updated Summary
Abigail Forsythe has had a rough road of late. After spending quite a long time taking care of her mother dying of cancer, Abigail must now figure out her life again and see what she needs to do to get things in order. She once wanted to work in medicine but doesn't know which way to go in life still reeling from her mothers death. But she comes to visit her friend and when he invites her on a job with him to South America, but
Molly Mortensen
Worst Argeneau book yet!

Lust at first sight and terrible protagonists combined with a boring storyline.

Abigail is a whiney Eeyore of a character and Tomasso barely speaks.

We spend the beginning of the book stuck on a beach where Tomasso is ignoring Abigail so he doesn't accidentally bite her. Then she's sick for way too long. I don't need the details of her throwing up.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

So, Lynsay Sands totally amazes me. Twenty four books into the Argeneau series but, she always comes up with a new storyline and characters that are fun and exciting. She mixes the old with the new, always makes me laugh and definitely has me looking for a life mate.

Tomasso and Abigail were a very unlikely pair and were thrown together in the most unusual circumstances. But, they were great together. He knew what was happening every time he t
Danielle
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Since I picked up the first book in the Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands I fell in love with the world Ms. Sands created. Her vampires are different and with each book this series became more and more addicting. While each book is different and I might have loved more than others I knew when Tomasso was introduced I wanted to read his story. Now Bricker might be my favorite but Tomasso is close to the top of amazing characters that I will always love.

If you read the last book you know that Tomas
Douglas Meeks
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well I have read every one of these Argeneau books and have loved them all, some much more than others to tell the truth.

The last few seem to be getting back closer to what those first book were about that made me laugh so much but these last 2 have pulled us back a bit more into the Rogue Hunters world along with an multi-book overarching plot.

The prime couple here are Abigail, a girl who was in some depression of her own when this adventure begins and Tomasso who was in dire straits, hopefully
Lakshmi C
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
I'm addicted to witty, vampire romance and Lynsay Sands has surprised me more than once. But this one failed on all counts.

This book loses 3 stars because :

1 Abigail is a curvy girl who hates her body. Her nickname is "Abs". This can be interpreted as funny, ironic or cruel.

2 I think she had better chemistry with Jet not Tomasso. We have problems.

I won't be describing their romance because I can't. These two never came to life and their romance was as flat as cardboard.
It read like the misera
ValerieC
There was plenty of action in this book (a good thing), but it lacked the humor of the previous book(s). I had really been looking forward to finding out what happened to Tomasso, so it accomplished that much. There's nothing wrong with the book or the MCs, it just didn't ring my bell as one I will especially remember in this series.

I'm also not liking the 'mad scientist on a tropical island' direction the series is heading into, but I'll stick with it.
Jacqueline J
Along with the previous novel about Tomasso's brother I really enjoyed this book. I kind of feel like this series is getting back to the things I so enjoyed about the series at first. I really wasn't feeling all the couples Marguerite was setting up. Here the hero and heroine met by happenstance. I loved the whole action packed adventure the two of them had. The book wasn't overwhelmed with sex scenes which have bogged down some of the others that I didn't enjoy so much. There was just enough of ...more
Irina Villacis
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Reto de l-i-b-r-o-s
Grupo lecturas conjuntas

5a Leer un libro con agua en la portada.

La historia del otro gemelo , Tomaso creo.
Ni siquiera me acuerdo bien de los nombres , se nota que no me ha impactado mucho. la primica es cool. Abigail se sube de polisón por su amigo el piloto Jet al avión donde está Tomasso secuestrado. ÉL se despierta y se tira del avión con la chica porque es su compañera de vida. Caen en la selva . Tú dices WOOW. ¡va haber lucha o tal vez hablen mucho! ...

o tal vez nada.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I still remember how much I loved the first books in that series but I think (and I never thought I would actually say this about any series) - it is time ..... unless the author comes up with a fresh idea she should stop this - it is getting rewarmed all over they are all the same those books and now she even starts lending the character names ?

Yes I noticed ... it could not have been more obvious if she had called the character "gibbs" ...

Abby and Jethro ? serious #NAVY CIS ?
ShoSho
Jul 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This was much better than the last few books in the series. If it was up to me I would have cut out a good big chunk of all the repetitive parts and made this into a great novella!
Jenn *loves dragons and wolves*
The best one I've read in awhile

I've read all the Argeneau books and the last few have been boring. This one was funny and entertaining like her earlier books
Busy  Reader
Sep 25, 2016 rated it did not like it
In the beginning Lynsay (I feel we're on a first name basis since I've been reading her vampire romances since they first came out) wrote some cute and delightful romances that involved vampires and would make me laugh out loud. I couldn't eat or drink while reading them because I knew - just KNEW - at some point I would laugh until a pig snort came out. Then she left that part of the series and went towards the vampire enforcers. Now suddenly they have a cookie cutter plot and books are churned ...more
Amyiw
Aug 31, 2016 rated it liked it
3 1/2 almost want to give it 4 but it is just not there. I enjoyed it and the series was a favorite so I feel compelled to bump it up but after reading so many better PNRs I just have to leave it at just good.

So the good
1. In this one the relationship is actually pretty good. The last one fell flat so this one was a nice romance.
2. There was some humor, not as much as these used to have but I did laugh a few times.
The not so good.
1. The plot. It is the same old same old except now they have a gr
Cheryl
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read several books in this series. The best part about this series is that even if you have not read every book in this series like I have you will still enjoy these books. Each one is a stand alone novel. The other great thing that I like about these books are the vampires are H-O-T!

I would not mind be stranded on an island with Tomasso. In fact, if I was Abigail, I would not have been disappointed if I was never rescued. However, reading this book all I could think about is the show Nak
Hannah
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW TO COME
Noura
Oct 04, 2016 rated it liked it
A good story, if you are a huge fan of the Argeneaus and their extended families.

The story picks up from the last one where Tomasso, the other Notte twin that was captured escaped with the help of Abigail, a woman who happens to be at the right place at the right time. As expected, the resecuer happens to be his lifemate.

I have to say that the story is predictable and formulaic with the exception of the mysterious Dr Dressler who is intent in capturing the immortals so that he can experiment on
Fangs for the Fantasy
Oct 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
Things have not been going well for Abigail. After her mother is diagnosed with cancer, Abigail feels that she has not choice but to drop out of medical school to care for her. For months she acts as her mother's caregiver, putting her life on hold but its a sacrifice she's willing to make. When Abigail's mother dies, the only relief that Abigail has is that the money she had saved for medical school and the sale of the house is enough to pay off all of the medical debt. Unfortunately, this leav ...more
Lisa
Full disclosure, I’ve never read any of the Immortal books before and starting on #24 probably wasn’t the best idea. But my library only has a limited selection of audiobooks available and I had to take what I could get. So this review will be from the perspective of someone totally new to the series.

And the verdict is: I didn’t like it.

The characters were annoying and hard to warm up to, the plot was slow and disjointed. The mythos surrounding the Immortals was poorly explained. And this was v
Kirsty
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lynsay-sands
I've read all the previous books in this series and have adored them, Immortal Nights and the previous book, Runaway Vampire, just didn't seem get me like the other books in the Argeneau and Rouge Hunter series. Which is a shame as I loved the Notte twins when they have appeared as secondary characters in other books.
Maybe they just aren't as interesting and complex as protagonists in their own novels.
I felt that the book took to much time getting started, the stranded on a beach chapters shoul
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, paranormal
Another great installment in this paranormal romance series. I liked pretty much everything about it, the plot, action, humor, characters, romance; it was all good. This twins story is just as enjoyable as his brothers. Abigail stows away on her friends plane and ends up rescuing a naked Tomasso who is being held captive in the cargo hold.
Keri Grammer
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As always, Lynsey doesn't disappoint. Absolutely loved this book and I laughed my butt off the whole time. Worthy of 5 stars!!
Somia
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tomasso and Abigail as individuals and a couple didn't grasp my attention and keep it, I never really felt the spark or connection between them. Heat, energy and depth was missing.

I found myself overall pretty disinterested in reading about their journey and how they would gain their HEA - for that reason I did skim read about 10 minutes about 51% in to the book, and then read the rest, but due to a lack of engagement what I read vanished very quickly from my mind.

It would have been nice if I h
Margaret Bamford
Nov 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
I heard people raving about this series and thought I would try one. Sorry but I did not like it and will not be reading the other 24. The storyline is interesting but there was far too much steamy sex which detracted from the novel so I just skimmed through it.
Nalla Reads
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
**ARC received from Edelweiss for an honest review**

The Argeneau Series was where my romance reading really began. (Lynsay Sands and Katie MacAlister were my first obsessions!) Lynsay Sands has one of the greatest explanations for vampirism (or immortals in this case) that I have ever come across and I love telling fellow romance readers about her! I got to read Dante’s and Tomasso’s books back to back and Tomasso may be my favorite of the twins.

Tomasso is held captive in a cargo hold by an evil
Amy
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Argeneau fans! Lynsay has done it again with Tomasso and Abigail. Dante is still my favorite Italian sexy twin but I wouldn't kick Tomasso out of bed for any reason.

Abigail Forsythe is trying to get her life back on track after her mother’s death and having given up medical school to care for her, so a visit with her dearest and oldest friend, Jet seems like the best thing to do. He’s always had a stabilizing effect on her. When his job as a pilot gives her a chance to fly off to an exotic loca
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very good addition to the series. I really liked Abigail and Tomasso and have been curious about what happened to Tomasso after his brother's story in book #23, Runaway Vampire.

Abigail is a woman at a crossroads. She had been in medical school until her mother got sick with cancer. Since her father wasn't in the picture, Abigail took it upon herself to quit school to take care of her mother. Her mother passed away and Abigail found herself trying to figure out what to do next.
Amy A
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
3.5

Originally posted at Vampire Book Club

For the last two years Abigail Forsyth has been taking care of her sick mother, who, unfortunately, lost her battle with cancer a couple of months ago. Now Abi is trying to get her life back on track. When she meets up with childhood best friend Jet, the last thing she expects to do is to tag-along on his job as a cargo pilot.

When the men who hired Jet to take their cargo to Venezuela seem less-than-thrilled that anyone else go with them on the trip, Abi
  • Vampire in Paradise (Deadly Angels, #5)
  • Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire (Love at Stake, #16)
  • My Immortal Highlander (MacNachton Vampires, #3)
  • Then Came Wanda...With A Baby Carriage (Accidentals #15)
  • Wolf Tracker (After the Crash #3)
  • Haven (Tranquilli Bloodline, #1)
  • Between a Vamp and a Hard Place
  • Must Love Lycans  (Broken Heart, #8)
  • Gnomes of Suburbia (Nexus Chronicles, #1)
  • A Tale of Two Vampires (Dark Ones, #10)
LYNSAY SANDS is the nationally bestselling author who is known for her hysterical historicals as well as the popular Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series. With her witty and charming personality, Sands describes books as, “Waking dreams or stories, tales to amuse, entertain and distract us from everyday life.” She’s been writing stories since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to ...more

Argeneau (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • A Quick Bite (Argeneau #1)
  • Love Bites (Argeneau #2)
  • Single White Vampire (Argeneau #3)
  • Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau #4)
  • A Bite to Remember (Argeneau #5)
  • Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau #6)
  • The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau #7)
  • Vampires are Forever (Argeneau #8)
  • Vampire, Interrupted (Argeneau #9)
  • The Rogue Hunter (Argeneau #10; Rogue Hunter #1)
“Sì.”
Abigail eyed him with exasperation. “Stop saying sì. Explain. Honestly, it’s times like this your
communication skills—”
A kiss ended her irritated rant quite effectively.”
1 likes