Start by marking “Rulers of Darkness Box Set (Books 1 - 3)” as Want to Read:
Rulers of Darkness Box Set (Books 1 - 3)

Rulers of Darkness Box Set

(Rulers of Darkness #1-3)

Read 3 sizzling, dark, paranormal romance novels and fall in love with the Rulers of Darkness.

Passion can be lethal...

Caressed by Moonlight
Dorian Vlakhos is no ordinary aristocrat. He is a vampire king, who will do anything to save his clan from complete annihilation, before an ancient curse can claim his immortal life.
Penniless and orphaned, Victoria Kingston has nothing
Published December 29th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Rulers of Darkness Box Set, please sign up.
Amanda HI! Yes, there will be a 5th and 6th book. The 5th book, Caressed by the Edge of Darkness, will be Gabriel's story and the 6th, Caressed by Dawn, will…moreHI! Yes, there will be a 5th and 6th book. The 5th book, Caressed by the Edge of Darkness, will be Gabriel's story and the 6th, Caressed by Dawn, will focus on Gannon and Silvie. I can't wait to share their stories with the readers :)(less)

Start your review of Rulers of Darkness Box Set (Books 1 - 3)
Mrs Lynne Mills
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just brilliant

The only thing I can say is buy this box set. The stories were great leading on from each other. Characters were believable and even though they were predators of the highest order I cheered them on to the end. I hope the author brings out more of this series . I read all 3 stories in one sitting staying up to well into the night to finish even though part of me didn't want the stories to end. That is a sign of a brilliant book(s) for me.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

Caressed by Moonlight

Victoria and Dorian don't have your normal love affair. They are kind of thrown at each other, but by different fates.
Victoria and her little sister just lost everything they have and have to go and live with their nasty aunt. This aunt then tells Victoria she has one month to find a husband or she will never see her sister again. Really who does that to family?
Dorian is in London to get the witches away from his clan. As far as he knows it is working. He's been there for
Jonette
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A nice read

The stories kept me interested and the books are good, but you can tell the author hates autocorrect spelling also. I swear you know she spelled things correctly and the computer corrected it wrong.lol.
Lori Rosenberger
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-read
I really enjoyed this set of books, the story line was very entertaining. Looking forward to reading the next book in the series if I could find it
Sydney Whyte
Mar 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: readers of romantic paranormal
Recommended to Sydney by: Amazon
Being currently on a box set/anthology bender, I thought I’d give Amanda J Greene’s ‘Rulers of Darkness’ a little attention. It promised to offer some much loved dark and lusty vampire fare - Vampire kings, dark knights, wicked witches, and fair maidens destined to fall into their fateful clutches.

I have to confess, for my taste, these three books smacked a little too ‘Mills & Boon’ for a ripping vampire yarn. - Am I showing my age? Should that be ‘Harlequin’ I should have said there? Anyway
Linda Rea
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I first started this series I was hoping not to be disappointed because this first book took place over 200 years ago which usually doesn't hold my interest but within the first couple chapters of Caressed by Moonlight I was so caught up in the vampire world I didn't care what century it was.
Prince Dorian has run from his home to London to force the people trying to destroy him to leave his home. Poor Victoria has lost her family home after her parents passed and she and her sister
Karen Voitik
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
>Book review – Rulers of Darkness Box set –

>This box set contains the first 3 books in the Rulers of Darkness series. Each story revolves around a particular vampire and ends in an HEA. The stories continue in following books, so the books must be read in order. Book one is “Caressed by Moonlight” and is the story of Victoria, a human, and Dorian, a vampire. Dorian is a rake who is attracted to Victoria, marrying her to save her and her sister from her horrible aunt. There is a lot of
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, paranormal, dark
Caressed by Moonlight
In the first book of the series, we are introduced to Dorian's world in which he has left his clan in order save them, by drawing the Red Order Hunters to him. Victoria is penniless due to her father's debts, and is trying to find a way to keep her younger sister with her, which means getting married within a month. Circumstances - and Victoria's best friend Lana - throw Dorian and Victoria together.

A well written introduction to this world, although there are some editing
Rikke
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
These three books are really, really good!

Each has it's own feel to it, where some romance series make you feel like you are reading the same book over and over, only with different names attached to the characters; Amanda Greene has put together three very different stories - and yet they still work as a series.

A curse on the rulers of darkness is at the core of all three stories. Any vampire who becomes King of a clan will lose his immortal lifespan and die consumed by pain and madness unless
leigh reza
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steamy

Good read! Excitement @ every turn. Some grammatical errors, not too terrible. Kinda like this authors style! Hot and steamy...
R.K. Emery
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, paranormal
These novels are jam packed with shocks and twists. They will have you immersed in the world Amanda J Greene has created. She really does a great job of setting the scene and giving the reader enough backstory about her world.

The characters are very well developed, complex, and multi dimensional which allows the reader to become invested.

Amanda J. Greene's writing style is very direct. There is no skirting around things.

I enjoyed the Romance aspect. These characters, in each novel had a
Chelsea Stuart
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this box set! It was so well done and sexy as sin. Definitely not recommended for less mature readers, but if you're not the type who giggles when someone brings up sex, this is a must read! The romance is steamy and the men are drop dead sexy while the women are gorgeous. I love the author's twist on vampires, their society and soul mates. It's unique and well constructed. The characters are also amazingly complex and relatable, despite the fact that half of them are thousands of years ...more
Scarlett Ian
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love to read box sets of books, because I know I’m getting into a set of books and stories that will tie in to each other. This series contains three books that are all able to be read as standalones because each book is meets others from previous, or subsequent, stories. I’m too impatient to wait for book series to be continued so whenever I see a chance to snatch up a boxed set I jump on it.

The characters were written so well; the men are strong alpha males and each of the women are
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was such a brilliant box set! It furthered my love of alpha vampires and strong leading ladies.

I liked the storyline, in each of the books. I think it carried through well, and had enough supporting detail to feel natural and realistic. I liked the level of detail that was put into the events taking place. Even the smallest details were looked after, making the world and all the happenings very easy to become a part of.

The characters were excellent. I loved the vampires, especially with
Cheryl Whitty
Rulers of Darkness is three Vampire romances with a fair amount of sex thrown for good measure.
Caressed by Moonlight #1

The book is set in London 1814, and is the of the first vampire king Dorian to meet his long awaited mate Victoria.
I really enjoyed this book it quickly introduces the reader London society, and Vampire law and dramas.
Dorian marries Victoria to help her out as she destitute, and her awful aunt has her younger sister. This is an enjoyable romance that leads nicely into the second
Heather
I have really enjoyed reading this boxed set. I loved how all the females in this series are very strong and independent. Even though they have these big Alpha vampires protecting them they are still willing to put themselves in the line of danger to protect the ones they love. My favorite couple would have to be Dimitri and Kerstyn. Their story just made me smile the whole time I was reading it. Dimitiri was so loving and patient with Kerstyn, willing to give her time to come to know him and ...more
C. Gonzales
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, paranormal
Amanda J. Greene has done a great job with creating characters the reader will feel strongly about. Maybe not always a good kind of strong, but evoking emotion in the reader is good regardless.

This was a great compilation. We get a feel for the characters, the world, and the situations they are in, each novel builds upon the next.

The Romance and Heat she brings to the story are both very well done and it makes for some HOTT situations between these characters.
Carol Morgan
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
in the beginning there was the 4 original vampires , 3 of these went on to sire fledglings , young vampires that belong to the king vampire that sired them . to keep the vampires under control the witches cursed the kings to descend into madness unless they find their mate .
the vampires have codes & laws that protect humans even going so far as to have knights that uphold these laws & punish any vampire that breaks them , falcon is one of these black knights & is also one of my fav
Laurie P
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016

*Intended for mature audiences

WOW!!! Too bad there isn't an option for more stars!

I like books with vampires, witches, shifters and such but this collection was beyond all of that. This collection of books is phenomenal! With every page you are drawn right into the story. You can feel, hear and see all. Emotions are plentiful from love to hate, despair to hope, death to life, lovers to enemies. It is all here.

This author has done a fantastic job of bringing the story to life. Three different
Kristy
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exceptional!

I REALLY have to be in the mood to read any vampire books because I've been so disappointed in the past. NOT THIS TIME! This is the best vamp series I've read since Twilight! Not only did I cruise through the first 3 I immediately dove into book 4 and can hardly wait for book 5! It threw me off at first because the first book starting the series is a historical read.......I wasn't expecting that! Don't let it throw you.....it's fantastic and needed. You do get brought into current
Lucie Mitchell
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING!!

So I was bored one night, browsing through my kindle store app and came across this. I can't believe it was only 99p! These books were completely brilliant. It was such a great book I hated when I had to put it down. Its a great story set away from all the modern technology of today. I love the Princes cockyness at the beginning and the way Victoria handles herself. This is the perfect supernatural, scary love story! Bravo to the author! Give it a read you won't be sorry!
Colleen Wells
Editing mistakes spoil this series.

The storyline is good. The editing is horrendous. I read the first book and have no interest in reading the second or third book. The editing is so poorly done, I don't want to struggle with trying to ignore the spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.
Nancy Panarese
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A little to drawer out

I gave this a five star because I did like the story but I thought it was too drawer out at times and Hadrain sometimes came out as a Winer.He was a vampire warrior thousands of years old.His mate came out stronger then him sometimes.All in all I did enjoy the spoken hot sex scenes and he was sexy so I cannot wait for the next story.Mimi
Erika L. Schuffert
Great series

I loved this series each book was better than the one before and each book was exciting and romantic and kept your attention i couldn't put the books down I read all three books in a matter of 2 days I highly recommend this series to every one who enjoys reading vampire romance books
Linda Anderson
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best Series Evet

I came across this series by accident.And loved it,each of the first three books were terrific.With love,list and the supernatural all together what more could you ask for.The storyline and the stories tying together are expertise in storytelling.
Myra Espino
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!!

Love this book! From book 1 -3, I was hooked! I love all the stories and the characters. All of them are my favorite. Bad-ass and awesome characters! Amazing read!
Sherry Vitaniemi
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Darkness

Every one of these warriors face darkness in a different way. But the way to light again is in a legend. They don't believe that they are worthy of a mate. It is something they will have to accept. And let go of the past to finally be able love and live again.
mary  rork
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

I love this series of book's she wrote. Probably not for under age kids due to to the sexual content, but a very good read.
Sally Tame
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hooked from the beginning, loved the story line, loved the paranormal, just loved it all together
Diane A Merget
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Looking forward to more ancient heroes.

The three book collection were a very good read
with a little humor by the females toward their mates
I would recommend

• The Real Deal (Tanner #26)
  • War Zone (Tanner #27)
  • Endgame (Omega #15)
  • Verdugo Dawn (Verdugo #1)
  • Blue Steele - Box Set #2 (Captures #7-#12)
  • Blue Steele Box Set Books 13 18
  • Blue Steele - Bounty Hunter 19-24
  • Prison Time: Locked Up In Arizona (English Shaun Trilogy Book 3)
  • The Cali Cartel: Beyond Narcos (War On Drugs Book 4)
  • American Made: Who Killed Barry Seal? Pablo Escobar or George HW Bush
  • Slip Out the Back Jack (Jack Ryder #2)
  • The House that Jack Built (Jack Ryder #3)
  • Talon (Rise of the Pride, #1)
  • Thunder Hunter (Viking Soul #1)
  • Lightning Seeker (Viking Soul #2)
  • Dark Legacy (Dark, #27)
  • Lost to the Night (The Brotherhood Series, #1)
  • Kept By The Zandian (Zandian Brides, #5)
Amanda J. Greene is the author of the captivating Rulers of Darkness and the enticing Under Realm Assassins series. Fans of Nalini Singh’s, Gena Showalter, and J.R. Ward will fall in love with Ms. Greene’s dangerously sexy heroes and strong, kick your teeth in heroines.
She lives in Southern California with her supportive military husband and their two fur babies—a sweet cocker spaniel and a

Rulers of Darkness (5 books)
  • Caressed by Moonlight (Rulers of Darkness, #1)
  • Caressed by Night (Rulers of Darkness, #2)
  • Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness, #3)
  • Caressed by Shadows (Rulers of Darkness, #4)
  • Caressed by the Edge of Darkness (Rulers of Darkness, #5)