Start by marking “A Dangerous Love (Order of the MoonStone #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Dangerous Love (Order of the MoonStone #2.5)

A Dangerous Love

(Order of the MoonStone .1)

Before he was King . . .

Before she was Queen . . .

Before their son was forced to choose his bride from among twenty-five strangers . . .

There was another royal romance.

Prince Devron was never meant to be king. He was given the opportunity to choose his bride . . . for love instead of political advantage.

Shiara - the lonely, orphaned weaver - never expected to meet Prince
Kindle Edition, First, 56 pages
Published February 23rd 2016 by S&G Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Dangerous Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dangerous Love

Toni Shiloh
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ever wondered about the love story between the Queen and the late King? JC Morrows has answered your question in A Dangerous Love.

I loved finding out how the Queen met her husband, before she was Queen. Before she endeared herself to Kayden. This book was full of romance and mystery.

The only problem was it was too short. I could have cheerfully continued reading their story all the way to present day, but alas, I'll have to hope Ms. Morrows continues their story sometime in the future.

*I receive
D.J.

What an awesome story!

I loved meeting Shiara and Devron . . . plus a few other characters.

JC Morrows does a terrific job showing how the Queen met the King – before he became the King!

A Dangerous Love isn’t a continuation of the Order of the MoonStone series; it is actually a prequel to the series. This short story goes back to introduce the Queen, when she was a young girl, and how she met – and married – Devron, the future King of Auralius.

I’m certain others have also wondered about Shiara
Kara
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
When I first saw the title, A Dangerous Love, my first thoughts were, sounds like Romeo & Juliet except a better ending. Also, I loved the cover at first glance, but every cover in this unique series has been really awesome. I could not have been more wrong about comparing this story to Romeo & Juliet, but that’s also a good thing.

“There was something about him that had always rubbed her the wrong way. Before her mother’s death, she could remember her saying that he was a nice enough you
Marilyn
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
JC Morrows has written A Dangerous Love with such depth that I was drawn into the story right from the start. This short story, in the Order of the Moonstone series, is sensational and powerful with a fairy tale feel. The story is action packed with suspense, love and unexpected happenings.

The author has developed the primary characters, Devron and Shiara, in a way that readers will sense there is a connection between them. Who would think that a Prince would desire to choose a bride from the c
Elizabeth
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Dangerous Love ( Order of the MoonStone Short stories-#3 )
By: JC Morrows

A Dangerous Love is the prequel of the series Order of the MoonStone. I was taken in by the title A Dangerous Love before I read this short story, but the title suits the story perfect. Ms. Morrows had me hooked right from the start. I love the two main characters, Prince Devron and Shiara . This is the story on how Dvarius’s parents met and is a very sweet romance. Prince Devron has an older brother who will become King,
Deanna Stevens
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-read
You know how you wonder in the middle of a book.. hmm, that sounds like a romance I hope I learn more about? Well, JC is branching out with some short stories to answer those questions.. I found out how the Shiara met her husband Prince Devron! This is another short story in the Order of the MoonStone series and I enjoyed learning more of this royal romance...
I was gifted a copy to review.
Ashley Bogner
A Dangerous Love is a cute love story about Dvarius' parents. I enjoyed this prequel to the series. I did think that the romance between Dev and Shiara took off a little too quickly, but overall, this is a fun, interesting story and I can't wait to read the next installment of the series!

*I was given a free copy in exchange for an honest review*
Sydney
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This short story in the Order of the MoonStone Series, A Dangerous Love, is a exciting and fun quick read. This story is about the romance of the King and Queen, as well as father and mother of Prince Dvarius. It is an intriguing and delightful story that brings insight to these eloquent characters.

Series: Order of the MoonStone
Genre: fantasy, speculative fiction, romance
Publisher: S&G Publishing
Publication date: February 23, 2016
Number of pages: 96
Category: Junior High +
Content Rating: G
Boo
Rachel Miller
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a prequel - detailing the romance between Prince Dvarius' parents; Shiara and Prince Devron (who later became King and Queen) of Auralius.

It could easily be read at the start of the series, though it does have some things that you won't really pick up on until you've read the other stories.
Nicole Rivera
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Order of the MoonStone series continues with A Dangerous Love, a short story about the meeting of Dvarius’s parents. If you’ve been keeping up with the books and in-between books, you’ll know that a lot has been alluded to about the love of Dvarius’s parents, but we haven’t received the full backstory until now.

A compelling stand-alone love story, this is a great addition to the series, and will both satiate the hunger of fans waiting on the third book of the Cinderella-Assassin story and dr
Anne
Feb 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this sweet little story more than I thought I would since I have not read any of the Order of the Moonstone series. My issues are mostly with the font. Our eyes are not trained to read all letters in capital and it took a strain. Thankfully, the story is only 63 pages long with very short chapters, mostly ending with a blessedly few lines on the last pages.

Outside of that, I did enjoy the characters quite a bit, in fairy tale fashion. The author in such a short body of work repeated wo
Meagan
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This short story was my favorite of the three "in between"-ers in the Order of the Moonstone series. I loved reading about the king and queen before they were king/queen! Since the king had already died before the events of Book 1 (not a spoiler, you find that out in the first pages of the book), we really didn't know much of anything about him and why the queen was so reclusive as a result.

Wonderful story; absolutely recommended. Adds a lot of needed backstory for the series as a whole.

Disclaim
Alexander Ramak
Sep 15, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Sep 24, 2016
  • A Woodland Miracle (The Amish Wonders #2)
  • You CAN Write 50,000 Words in 30 Days
  • Romance on the River (Civil War Heroines, #.5)
  • Blueberry Cupcake Mystery (Amish Sweet Shop Mystery #1)
  • Rebecca's Rose (Forever After in Apple Lake #2)
  • The Amish Blacksmith
  • The First Principle (Emancipation Warriors, #1)
  • Reckless Heart
  • Love Still Stands (New Hope Amish #1)
  • A Heart's Disguise (A Journey of the Heart, #1)
  • A Change of Heart (Harmony, #5)
  • Murder Simply Brewed (Amish Village Mystery #1)
  • A March Bride (A Year of Weddings, #4)
  • For Every Season (Amish Vines and Orchards, #3)
  • Anna's Crossing (Amish Beginnings #1)
facebook  twitter  instagram  pinterest  mail

JC Morrows is the bestselling author of the young adult dystopian series: Order of the MoonStone and the post-apocalyptic Frozen World series. A believer in sharing knowledge, JC is passionate about both stoking the creative fire in young minds and doing all she can to help authors of all experience levels excel.

A true storyteller, JC is one of those authors who grew up thinking it was p

Order of the MoonStone (5 books)
  • A Reluctant Assassin (Order of the MoonStone, #1)
  • A Treacherous Decision (Order of the MoonStone #2)
  • A Desperate Escape (Order of the MoonStone #3)
  • A Tragic Consequence (Order of the MoonStone #4)
  • A Broken Kingdom (Order of the MoonStone #5)
“There was something about him that had always rubbed her the wrong way. Before her mother’s death, she [Shiara] could remember her saying that he was a nice enough young man, but not the one for her daughter.” 0 likes
“The cold edge to his voice sent a shiver down Shiara’s spine. She looked over at Dev, certain he would laugh off Andrei’s accusations, but his expression did nothing to reassure her.” 0 likes