Start by marking “Got Love? (A Candy Hearts Romance)” as Want to Read:
Got Love? (A Candy Hearts Romance)

Got Love?

(Candy Hearts Romance)

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, gorse fairy, Flora Hawthorne is up to her neck in flowers, chocolate, and all things romance. She has no time for love, until she comes face to face with her own personal Cupid and the sparks fly!
Looking to settle down, Cupid Tharin Terize wants fairy Flora Hawthorne to be his valentine, not just for one night, but for the rest
ebook, first, 79 pages
Published February 3rd 2016 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Got Love?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Got Love?

Start your review of Got Love? (A Candy Hearts Romance)
Peggy Jaeger
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an arc for this book for an honest review.
GOT LOVE (A CANDY HEARTS ROMANCE) by Angela Hayes
Reviewed by Peggy Jaeger
5 stars!

Banshees and Fairies and Cupid, OH MY!

GOT LOVE ( A Candy Hearts Romance) by Angela Hayes is a patchwork of fantasy characters who are as real as you or me!

Flora Hawthorne is a fairy and, as her name implies, a florist. With Valentine’s Day imminently approaching, she’s up to her sprite shoulders in preparations for the day of love and in no frame of mind to dea
Katie O'Sullivan
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
In this cute paranormal novella, the town of Peabody, Massachusetts is almost entirely inhabited by supernatural creatures, from all manner of fairies and elves to a newly arrived Cupid named Tharin. Flora is a gorse fairy who owns the local florist. After more than two centuries of pushing other people's relationships, Tharin never thought he'd find his mate, but the minute he spies Flora he knows she's the one.

I love paranormal romance, but found it hard to settle into this one at first. So mu
Mistress Mary
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Love is in the Air!

I loved these characters because they were so different and extraordinary. It was believable that they would have a whole town of these different breeds. Flora and Tharin kept me engaged in the story and I was rooting for them to get their happily ever after even if Flora was a little reluctant.

Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days for her owning a flower shop but she makes time for romance. Tharin has bought the house Flora has dreamed about owning one day and offers to
Laura Strickland
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this fast-moving, quirky story of Fae romance. It seems even the Fae subscribe to the charms of Valentine’s Day, at least in the town of Peabody where gorse fairy, Flora Hawthore is preparing her florist shop for the big day. She doesn’t really need the distraction provided by the most attractive male in the world (he’s a cupid) entering her orbit. But all it takes is one touch for the magic to erupt.
Cupid Tharin Terize falls quick and hard for Flora’s sunny spirit. After centuries spent
Ally
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A little bit of magic goes a long way in this sweet story. Flora’s busiest time of year is Valentine’s Day, but she’s about to drop everything when Therin, a Cupid, moves to her town of faeries, banshees, and elves.
It all seems too good be true until Therin leaves abruptly and Flora begins to wonder if she fell under his spell. Will love work its magic and bring the two together for Valentine’s Day, or maybe even forever?
I really enjoyed this clever story and loved how the author wove in the my
Nancy
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Supernatural elements abound in Author Angela Hayes’ cute story of fairies and cupids and other types of mythical creatures.

Will Cupid Tharin Terize be able to convince Flower Fairy Flora Hawthorne to slow down, take a break and fall in love? Will Flora accept the fact that cupid's arrow has struck her at last? In an entire small town filled with magic, anything is possible.

Absolutely entertaining in a strange but fun way!
Emma
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute story. I love the way the world is set up. The characters are sweet and thoroughly deserving of their happily ever after. With the added bonus of great secondary characters and fun interactions among the friends. I’d give this 4.5 stars.

I was given a free copy for my honest review.
Tina Susedik
Aug 15, 2019
Scott
added it
Oct 29, 2019
A married mother of two, I split my time between bringing characters to life by computer, and yarn to life with needle and hook.

Candy Hearts Romance (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Tweet Me (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • Be Mine (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • 3 Wishes (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • For You (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • For Keeps (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • Marry Me  (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • Be My Love (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • Only Yours (A candy hearts romance)
  • Find Me (A Candy Hearts Romance)
  • You & Me (A Candy Hearts Romance)

News & Interviews